Beth's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you teach me, Mum?" Beth asked.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I think so. Will you, Mum? Will you be my teacher?"

"I mean it, Beth. Are you sure that's what you want?"

As she spoke, Angela ran her hand down over her daughter's slim frame. She followed the silky fabric all the way down until it was no more, her fingers landing on bare leg. Then, Angela brought her hand back up until it rested on Beth's silky black panties. Slowly, gently, she started to draw little circles with her fingertips.

Beth stiffened as she felt her mother's hand against her sex once more. Earlier in the day it had been accidental, hadn't it? Now though... now it was intentional.

"I can stop if you want."

"No, Mum. Don't stop."

"Then, let's get you a little more comfortable, shall we?"

Angela repositioned herself at the other end of the sofa. She perched just on the edge of the seat as she watched her daughter shuffle more towards the middle. With her head on cushions at one end, Beth stretched out, her legs crossed, her feet almost touching the other end of the sofa. Beth glanced up at her mother, an excited look in her eyes.

"Is that better?" Beth enquired.

"Almost," responded Angela.

From her new vantagepoint, Angela was looking right along her young daughter's legs, all the way up to that lacy bottom of the chemise. She reached forward and slowly lifted the hem up, revealing a triangle of silky black panties disappearing between Beth's legs. Gently Angela took hold of Beth's foot and moved it to the side. It was only a few inches, but enough for now.

Angela reached forward again and placed her hand on top of Beth's panties, her fingers spread wide across Beth's hidden mound, her thumb pressed down over her daughter's tender sex. With her thumb, Angela started to draw those little circles again, keeping to a slow rubbing motion but this time applying a little pressure. Bit by bit, Angela moved her thumb lower down over her daughter's snatch. She could sense the change under her touch; a softer feel as Beth's labia became puffy with arousal. Once more Angela moved her thumb further down, applying firm pressure as she felt Beth's outer lips ease apart.

Beth gasped as she felt the first pressure directly against her clit. It was no different to what she had done herself, rubbing away at her sweet sex through her panties, yet the very touch of another seemed to make it more intense. Beth closed her eyes. She was breathing quickly and shallowly. That warmth was back, the one which signalled impending climax. Beth knew the feeling and knew exactly what to expect.

Angela was one step ahead. Whilst Beth was enjoying herself, Angela was listening... listening for that first soft moan. When it came, Angela cruelly removed her hand, much to the disappointment of her daughter. As Beth opened her eyes, her expression one of questionable confusion, Angela looped her fingers around the top of her daughter's panties.

"Lift up," Angela whispered as she started to work the silky black fabric downwards.

Beth did just that, lifting her pert ass up off the sofa and watching as her mother eased her panties down her thighs, past her knees and then over her ankles. Beth watched as her panties were discarded, the skimpy garment dropping to the floor. Then, just like with her breasts earlier in the day, Beth became quite self-conscious. Beth's immediate reaction to her new exposure was to cover up, bringing her legs together, hiding her shaven snatch.

"Tell me, Beth. If you're not comfortable, we can stop."

"No, Mum. It's just... just... well, you're the first person to look at my..."

"...to look at your tender beauty," Angela responded, gently running her hand up and down her daughter's leg. "I mean it, Beth. You are such a beautiful young woman. Have confidence in yourself, rather than hiding away."

As she listened to her mother's sweet words, as she felt the gentle stroke of her mother's hand along her thigh, Beth found herself relaxing again. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs, exposing her shaven snatch.

"You keep yourself shaved?" Angela asked.

Beth nodded, a little embarrassed at the question her mother had asked.

"Don't you like it, Mum?"

"Oh, my dear Beth. It's beautiful," Angela replied, running her fingers across her daughter's shaven mound, tracing gentle lines down towards her apex. "I was just... well... I'm surprised."

"I did it for him at first. He told me that's what he liked, but then I sort of got used to the feeling when I touched myself. He's... he's... I've never shown him, only you. Are you sure you like it?"

"Oh yes. Close your eyes and give me your hand."

Beth closed her eyes and held out a hand. She felt her mother moving on the sofa. Beth wasn't sure what her mother was doing, but finally she felt Angela take hold of her hand and pull it towards her. Beth gasped.

"You're shaven too, Mum," Beth responded, opening her eyes, and taking a first glance at her mother's bare mound. Yes, she'd watched them that night in the bedroom, but with her mother on all fours Beth never got a clear view of her womanhood.

"Of course. If you ask me, it feels so much more sensitive, especially when he..."

There was a mischievous twinkle in Angela's eyes as she thought about what she was about to say. With Beth hanging on to her mother's every word, Angela pulled back. Slowly she lifted Beth's left ankle, pulled it towards the front edge of the sofa, and eased her daughter's legs apart. Angela smiled as she stared down at Beth's bare snatch, her lips still puffy enough to give a tantalising glimpse of what delights were hidden inside. Angela positioned herself between Beth's splayed legs, and leant forwards.

"...when he goes down on me," Angela finished, glancing up at Beth, her face now inches from the young woman's sex.

As Beth watched, her mother lowered her face down, closer and closer to her shaven snatch. Beth bit her lip, holding her breath as she waited for a touch down below. Suddenly Beth could see no more. Angela's long brunette locks had fallen forward hiding Beth's view of what was about to happen.

With the aroma of sweet sex filling her nose, Angela hovered her mouth above Beth's bare snatch. She flicked out her tongue towards Beth's waiting pussy. Beth gasped as she felt the touch glance against her puffy lips. Once more, Angela repeated the same, this time a little firmer and a little longer along Beth's snatch. Once more, Beth gasped at the feeling between her legs.

Angela continued the same, gently teasing at Beth's pussy. Before long she was running her tongue along the whole length of Beth's snatch, teasing at her puffy labia as she started to open her young daughter up.

Beth moaned as she felt her mother's tongue against her sensitive lips. Angela's touch was so gentle, so sensual, so arousing. Beth felt so wet between her legs. It was no surprise given that her mother was lapping her tongue over the young woman's sex, but Beth knew that her own sweet juices were adding to the moistness.

Beth could feel the desire build inside. It was there, that nagging ache in the background, the one that you just had to rub at, harder and faster. She closed her eyes and imagined the same. That's what she wanted, to bring her hand down and work her fingers over her sensitive sex. Beth wanted to reach that point when intensity filled her young body, and to reach it quickly.

Her mother, though, simply continued to caress Beth's tender pussy with her tongue. It was slow, it was tender, it was... Beth could feel the need building inside. Already a sense of desperation was filling her mind. She could feel her mother's gentle touch against her innermost lips, teasing them apart, seeking the sweet nectar within. Beth was moaning softly, her breathing fast and shallow again as she felt her desires build.

Then, much to Beth's disappointment, all she could feel between her legs was the evening air against her wet sex. It was a warm evening, but suddenly the air felt cool. She opened her eyes to see her mother raising her head from between her legs and smiling back at her. Was that it? Was that the end of her lesson? She'd felt something new, something so sensual, and she so wanted more.

"Mum?" Beth asked sheepishly. "I was so close. Why did you stop?"

"Stop? My girl, who said anything about stopping? In my mind, I've only just started. It's just that... well... I couldn't resist peeking at such a sweet little pussy. See how it gleams with your sweet love juices. See how your puffy outer lips splay slightly, giving a tantalising glimpse of your inner most delights, hiding the sweet treasures deep within. So perfect in every way, just like you, Beth."

Beth felt a warmth fill her cheeks. Was she blushing? Nobody had spoken to her in this way before. She felt her mother's fingers run along her sensitive snatch, sending little shockwaves through her tender sex. Beth gasped as Angela used her fingers to ease her pussy lips open. She could feel the evening air up against her inner folds and hoped to feel her mother's fingers too.

"I was right," Angela continued, "such sweet treasures hidden out of reach... waiting to be unlocked. Now my little girl, you won't mind if I feast on my newly found delights, will you?"

Angela never waited for a response. She placed her arms under Beth's outstretched legs, grabbing at the young woman's hips for purchase, and pulled her face up against Beth's pussy.

"Aghhh," Beth gasped as she first felt her mother's lips press down on hers.

It had taken Beth by surprise, both the speed with which her mother had gone down on her again, and the forcefulness of this latest embrace. Beth could feel her mother's whole mouth press against her moist sex. Beth gasped again as Angela suckled softly on her outer labia, pulling each in turn between her lips.

It took no time at all before Beth had her eyes closed once more. She was moaning softly at the feelings in her tender pussy, as her mother worked her lips apart through a combination of sucking and kissing. Her moans increased in volume as Angela brought her tongue into play.

This time there was none of the gentle caress, none of the light seductive teasing, of earlier. Angela pushed her tongue firmly between her daughter's sensitive folds, seeking her innermost sex. At first, Angela lapped at those plentiful sweet juices, savouring the taste of pure arousal. She would run her tongue up and flick directly at Beth's hardened clit, sending her daughter into a quiver of moans with every touch, then run her tongue down and rim Beth's opening.

Beth was losing herself in her emotions. She had her eyes screwed closed, as she felt her fires build inside. The young woman squealed as Angela's tongue pressed hard against her opening, the tip sinking just inside. It was another first. Yes, Beth had pushed her own fingers into her still virginal pussy, but the feeling of her mother's tongue was something else.

Angela worked her tongue in and out of Beth's opening, using quick shallow movements as she started to tongue-fuck her young daughter. All the time, as she pushed Beth closer and closer to her climax, Angela was listening to the reaction from below. Beth's moans were becoming more pronounced, her breathing more ragged as Angela continued to work her sodden sex. She turned her attention back to Beth's clit, using the tip of her tongue to rub at the hard nub, listening as the moans grew in intensity, before...

"Aghhh!"

Beth squealed as she felt her mother clamp her mouth down on her clit, and suck hard against the engorged nub. Beth stiffened for a moment, a shockwave of pleasure hitting her young body, then sank back against the sofa. Had she cum? It was a feeling more intense than she had ever imagined, yet still there was that ache deep inside, those flickering flames now becoming a raging fire.

Angela returned her attention to her young daughter's pussy. She'd already given Beth a taste of carnal delight, and now it was time to drown her in the euphoria of climax. Slowly, forcefully, Angela worked her tongue into Beth's opening, pressing as deep as she could, before pulling out again. She was working as quickly as she could, forcing her tongue in, pulling it out again, reacting to the increasing chorus of pants and moans from above.

"Deeper," Beth moaned. "Deeper... faster... yesss... yesss..."

Without thinking, Beth brought her hands down and positioned them around the back of Angela's head, running her fingers through her mother's long locks. She stiffened once more as she felt another ripple of pleasure shoot out from within. Still, she wanted more. Still, she wanted to feel her mother's tongue press deeper into her opening. Beth found herself pulling at the back of Angela's head, forcing her mother closer against her sodden sex.

Angela wasn't going to stop. She felt Beth stiffen again, clamping her legs tight against Angela's shoulders, and knew she had her daughter just where she wanted her. Picking up even more speed, Angela alternated between clit and pussy. She would flick hard and fast at Beth's clit, then press deep into her opening. Already she could feel her daughter start to quiver, but Angela wasn't going to stop without pushing Beth over the edge.

Beth's mind was consumed with delight. The fires had long since become a raging inferno, yet still she was climbing higher and higher. Again, she squealed, again she stiffened, clamping her legs down hard against her mother's body as a further wave of pleasure ran through her young form. Still the torment continued, and still the young woman climbed higher and higher.

"Yesss, Mum," Beth screamed. "Yesss... yesss..."

She stiffened again, this time holding hard against her impending climax, trying as best she could to delay the inevitable. The more she tried though, the more she felt the flick of that tongue against her hard clit.

It was too much... too...

"Aghhh... yesss..." Beth screamed as she felt the tidal wave hit her.

Beth's whole body filled with euphoria as the big one hit. She stiffened. Beth bucked with pleasure as she came hard. Then, moments later, Beth collapsed back against the sofa, releasing her grip on Angela's head, her whole body going limp.

As she listened to the panted breaths from below, Angela lapped gently at Beth's sex, taking a final taste at the young woman's sweet juices before pulling off. She knelt at the end of the sofa, her gaze alternating between Beth's spent pussy, and the look of ecstasy on her daughter's face.

It was a couple of minutes before Beth opened her eyes once more. She was still panting, a warm glow across her young skin as she came down from her high.

"What happened?" Beth whispered.

"I think, my dear girl... I think you felt the earth move. Am I right?"

Beth laughed.

"I think you might just be. And that night... when you screamed... that was when the earth moved for you, Mum?"

"How did it feel, Beth?"

"Errm..." Beth couldn't find the right words. How could she describe such an emotional journey? "It was wonderful, Mum. I don't know how to explain that moment, that feeling, that climax. All I can say is that you were a great teacher and I've learnt such a lot. Thank you, Mum."

"Learnt?" came Angela's teased reply. "My girl, I think you are just starting to learn. Now how about lesson two."

As she spoke, Angela adjusted her position on the sofa, moving from a kneeling to sitting posture, all the time facing Beth. Angela pulled her legs up, and splayed her knees, giving Beth a first view of her mother's shaven snatch, her large puffy outer labia, and big meaty flaps on show. Angela beckoned to her daughter.

It was time for Beth to repay the favour.

Very quickly, spurred on by a most enthusiastic young woman, Angela came hard, filling the house once more with her passion-filled carnal chorus. Beth was a quick learner, and a very attentive student. The only question on Angela's mind was how much her young daughter wanted to learn. Angela wasn't going to push. She would leave it to her daughter but would be ready to help any time Beth asked her to.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was just over a week later when Beth did bring up the subject again.

"Mum?" Beth asked, that same sheepish inquisitive look on her face as before.

"Yes, Beth."

"You said if there was anything on my mind that I could ask you."

"That's what mothers are for, isn't it?"

"Anything?"

"Of course."

"Even..." Beth voice trailed off as she thought about how she could say what she wanted to ask.

"Even that. You can't come so hard and not want to do it again. Am I right?"

"Err... no... yes... well, sort of. I'd love to do it again, Mum, to have you take me to my special place... but there's something else... something I need to ask you."

"Go on, ask away," Angela responded wrapping an arm around her young daughter's shoulders and placing a tender kiss on her forehead.

"I need to know what it feels like--" Beth started to explain.

"--Didn't you feel it the other night?" Angela interrupted.

"No, not that. That felt wonderful, Mum," Beth responded, turning around and planting a sift kiss on Angela's lips. "I want to know what it feels like... well... to have... to feel... damn, I might as well say it... I want to know what it feels like to have a cock inside. Does it feel... well... different? Does it feel, better? Do you like it, Mum?"

"Wow... that's a question and a half. Now, I could try and explain, and, yes, I like it lots, or I could try and show you if you preferred. So, let me answer your question with a question. Would you like me to teach you once more?"

This time there was a pause as Beth looked her mother in the eyes. She'd asked what it was like to get fucked, to feel another man's cock in her virginal pussy, yet her mother's response was an offer to show her. Beth had already eaten her mother out, so was quite clear that her mother didn't have the necessary appendage to show Beth what it would be like to be fucked. How then was Angela going to keep her promise if Beth said...

"Yes, Mum. I'd like it if you could show me... but... how?"

"Oh, you'll see," came Angela's reply, a large smile on her face. "Leave it with me."

"Thank you, Mum," Beth responded, placing another kiss on Angela's lips.

This time Angela responded, meeting her young daughter in a passionate embrace. The two stood there, arms around each other, lips melded together, for what seemed an eternity. Beth could feel the tingle in her lips and in her loins. She closed her eyes and remembered that time on the sofa, the way her mother brought her to an earth-shattering climax. Her heart pounded at the thought that she was about to be given a second lesson.

"Later, my girl... later," Angela responded, breaking the embrace.

It was two days later to be precise. Once again, Peter was working late, giving an open opportunity for a little fun and frolics between the two women. Beth had retired early to her bedroom, intent on reading a little before bedtime. She was sitting on top of her duvet in the middle of her bed, dressed in her favourite outfit of camisole top and shorts, when she heard the knock at the door.

"You busy?" came Angela's voice from outside.

"Come in, Mum... just reading," Beth replied, placing her book down on the bedside table and watching as the door slowly opened.

Angela walked into Beth's room, dressed in a silky kimono-style dressing gown. In her hand she carried a small rectangular box, about seven inches long and a couple of inches square.

"Brought you a present," Angela called out, tossing the box onto the bed.

"What is it, Mum?" came the reply as Beth picked up the object and stared at the plain cardboard wrapping.