Beth's Awakening

Story Info
Watching her parents leads Beth to her own awakening.
13.9k words
4.6
73.6k
86

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © July 2021 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons. It goes without saying that all sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Author's Notes

This is an entry for the 2021 Nude Day Contest. I do hope you enjoy and would love to hear your feedback. As it is a contest then your votes would be welcomed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Beth woke from her slumber. All she could hear was a creaking sound somewhere in the house. It was always the same. Anywhere new and Beth would be listening to every different sound. It would take her a week or two before she settled in and started sleeping through. This was no different. Ok, so it wasn't somewhere new, but after ten weeks away, even home sounded so different.

Beth tried to get off to sleep again, but she had become preoccupied with that creaking sound, listening to every noise, imagining the worst as to what it could be. She sat up in bed. It was getting louder, or so she thought. Then she heard it, a second sound... a tapping, knocking sound mingling in with the creaks.

Should she call out? Her parents were in the house with her. Maybe they were still awake. Maybe they could hear it too.

Slowly, Beth climbed out of bed. She ran her hands through her shoulder-length blonde hair--Beth had never been a natural blonde and a closer inspection would have revealed plenty of darker coloured roots--sweeping bedraggled locks out of her eyes. What time was it? Beth didn't know. It was dark outside, but she wasn't sure how long she had been asleep.

Slowly, Beth tiptoed towards her bedroom door. She stood there, dressed in nothing but a plain black silky camisole top and a pair of pale pink shorts, the latter covered in a pattern of black love hearts. Her heart pounded as she listened to the sound outside. Beth hesitated, her hand on her bedroom doorknob, her heart thumping as she listened to the sound outside. Was there a voice?

Beth was breathing deeply, the camisole top pulling tight against her full breasts as she listened. She heard it again. It was a voice, but more groaning than speaking. Slowly, trying not to make a sound, Beth twisted the doorknob and pulled open her bedroom door. The landing light was on, and the soft glow filled her room. Beth rubbed at her eyes, adjusting from the darkness of her bedroom to the illumination of the landing. The noise--it was louder now--was just in front of her. It came from behind a half open door, from behind...

Beth found herself drawn towards what was now a mix of all three sounds. They were difficult to keep apart, the creak, the knocking, the groans.

They were coming from...

Beth hesitated as she peered into her parent's bedroom. It took all her willpower not to gasp out loud at the sight in front of her eyes. Through the gap in the open door, Beth had a partial view of the origin of this commotion. There, in the middle of the bed, was her mother. That shouldn't have been surprising; it was their bedroom. So, what did surprise the young Beth? Was it the fact that she had a side on view of her naked mother? Was it more that her mother was kneeling on all fours in the middle of the bed, luckily facing away from the open door. Or was it the sight of her mother's breasts, dangling free, bouncing in time to the thrusts of a hidden lover. Hidden he might have been, but unknown he wasn't.

Beth should have turned away, in disgust, at the sight of her parents getting it off. Had they forgotten she was back home? Had they thought she was fast asleep and wouldn't hear a thing? Beth knew the right thing to do would have been to go back to her bedroom, secure in the knowledge that there was a simple answer to the cacophony which had woken her up from her slumber.

Beth didn't, or couldn't. Instead, careful not to make a sound, she moved up closer to the door, peering deeper into her parent's bedroom. What she suspected, suddenly became clear. There, kneeling at the end of the bed, hands clenching at her mother's hips, was her father. Beth watched as he continued his relentless rhythm, pulling her mother's hips back as he plunged forward. With every thrust from behind, the bed creaked, the headboard knocked against the wall, and her mother gave a pained moan.

It was wrong, so wrong, but Beth couldn't pull herself away from the sight playing out in front of her eyes. She was transfixed, intoxicated by the carnal proceedings. Beth had changed a lot in her first year away. She'd had to learn to stand on her own two feet, something Beth was proud of, and she'd discovered... well, that still seemed rather awkward, but Beth had discovered boys. To be more precise, boys had discovered Beth, well one particular lad had discovered her, and she was so happy about it.

They had kissed, even canoodled, but nothing more. She knew he wanted to go further. She'd even taken precautions, intent on pleasing him, but that's where it had all stopped. Beth wanted the time to be right. Beth wanted to feel confident in him, in herself, in... in... in just what was playing out in front of her eyes. The more she watched, the more Beth found herself drawn into the moment.

Beth was no longer disgusted at the thought of her parents doing what they should have known better about at their age. At their age? Beth herself was eighteen, which made her parents mid-forties. What was it they said about life begins at forty? Then again, was forty too old to still harbour your own carnal desires?

Beth just stood there watching. She could feel her heart pounding away as she consumed the performance in front of her. Any thought of this being her parents had soon faded away, replaced by the beauty of a couple in their moment of personal intimacy. Beth closed her eyes briefly, and simply listened. There was the same rhythmic chorus playing out to her ears, the creak, the knocking, the feminine moans, albeit the tempo had upped a notch. Beth could hear the raggedness of the moment, panted gasps in between the moans, manly grunts with each thrust.

There was something more, though, something Beth couldn't quite put her finger on, something much closer to home. Beth could feel it, the tingle between her legs as she imagined the scene playing out behind her closed eyes. The bedroom was still there, but it wasn't her parent's room which came into sight. It was hers, back at university. The moans were hers. The panted breaths were hers. The desire was hers. In her vision, it was Beth on all fours, deep in her moment of sexual desire.

Without thinking, Beth found herself slipping a hand down inside the front of her shorts. As she listened to her parent's carnal overture, as she imagined her own moment of intimacy, Beth started to rub at her panties, gently caressing the soft fabric where it disappeared between her legs. She could feel the warmth within, even a little dampness from inside, and the more she felt it, the more she continued to rub... harder... faster.

It was Beth's turn to be panting slightly, trying her best to keep as quiet as she could. She could feel her release start to build, the smouldering embers of release flickering into life. In her ears she could hear something much greater. As she listened, as she heard the passion build up towards its climax, Beth rubbed harder and faster still, dragging firm strokes over her apex, pressing down as hard as she could towards her hidden clit.

Another moan, this time a more of a squeal, broke Beth out of her dreamlike fantasy. She opened her eyes just in time to watch as her mother shook against his hard thrusts. Her mother squealed again, this time an almost pained shriek, then it happened. Beth watched as her mother bucked against his thrusts, once, twice, then... arms buckling, Beth's mother plunged headfirst into the soft quilt. As she fell, Beth watched her mother's head turn towards the doorway, and for a moment Beth's eyes locked onto her mother's. It was only an instant. With her father still ploughing his furrow, Beth's mother screamed once more, before screwing her eyes shut as she came again.

Beth took it as her time to leave. She wasn't sure if her mother had spotted her or not, but she wasn't going to stay around to find out. Beth slipped away into the darkness of her own bedroom. She closed the door behind her, then slipped out of her shorts and panties. Beth ran a hand over her shaven mound, reaching lower and lower over her moist sex.

Once more Beth was rubbing hard. This time there was no stopping the young woman. Furiously she rubbed her fingers across her snatch, desperate to feel her own climax arrive. Her squeal was much more modest. Her panted breaths were less laboured. Her fires were suitably quenched. Her desires... well, her desires had been well and truly stoked by what she had seen.

She had never intended to spy on her parents, to watch their coital bliss, yet now she had, Beth couldn't get the image out of her mind.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Several days had passed since Beth's night-time voyeurism, watching her parents in all their naked glory. She had feared the worst, sure that she must have been seen, expecting the inquisition from her mother. It never came. Every day that passed was no different to the last. Had Beth gotten away with it? She knew she had locked her gaze on her mother's eyes, but had her mother been so consumed by her onrushing orgasm that the sight of Beth watching her had simply not registered?

Thursday was no different. Beth stood at the kitchen sink, washing the lunchtime plates, doing her bit to help. It was a warm day, and with nothing else to do, Beth was already set up for an afternoon in the sun. A thin white overshirt tried its best but did little to hide the sporty two-piece swimsuit that Beth had chosen. It was a dusky pink, trimmed with white cord, a colour which perfectly accentuated her lightly tanned skin.

The house was quiet. As usual, her father, Peter, had gone off early to work, which just left Beth and her mother, Angela, or Ange as she seemed to like people calling her. Beth... well, Beth thought it was right to call them Mum and Dad. First name terms just seemed a little too personal, too improper.

Beth hadn't known anywhere else but this house, oh, and her university digs. She couldn't think of not being here, especially in the summer. For a family of four--yes, Beth had a brother albeit he had moved out a few years earlier--the five-bed detached was a bit on the large side but being large did have its advantages. A large house came with a large garden, and they had made the most of it.

You could say that the garden doubled up as another reception room. The area up towards the house was smooth paved patio, bedecked with a table, several chairs and a couple of reclining sun-loungers. The rest of the garden was split into two halves. One side was neatly manicured lawn and flower beds, while the other was dominated by a kidney shaped pool, perfect for cooling off after a few hours in the sun.

That was Beth's plan for the rest of the day. She was going to have a little me time, soaking up a few rays, then chilling out in the cool water. It was her favourite way of letting the holidays pass her by.

"So, what's the plan?" Angela asked, making conversation but already knowing the answer from the poorly concealed swimwear that her daughter was wearing.

Angela stood at the side of Beth. At five foot ten, she was a couple of inches taller than Beth, but they were quite easily recognisable as mother and daughter. At eighteen, Beth was still perfectly slim, while Angela had filled out a little more over the years--she wasn't fat by any means but did have a deliciously curvaceous figure.

Both had long hair, Angela having left hers natural, while Beth had gone for the blonde highlighted look. With her full bust, somewhere around the size of firm grapefruits, you could say that Beth was a real chip off the old block. Once more Beth had time in her favour. Gravity hadn't taken its toll on her plentiful mounds yet, while Angela's did have a little more swing to them, as Beth had seen all too well that night peering into their bedroom.

"Oh, you know," Beth replied, smiling as she emphasised her swimsuit. "Gonna work on the tan, then cool down in the pool."

"You want to be careful, Beth. It's mighty hot out there. Make sure you use plenty of--"

"Yes, Mum," Beth responded, a frustration in her tone as she interrupted Angela. "Sun cream, Mum. I know. I'm not a child anymore."

"Well, I'm just saying. A tan looks fantastic, but the lobster look isn't going to do you any favours."

"Yes, yes," Beth responded. "What about you? Are you off out?"

"Not today. I thought..." Angela paused mid-sentence.

"Thought what, Mum?"

"Well... if you don't mind... I thought it would be nice to have a little time together. You know, just us two girls. Maybe I'll change and come and join you."

"What a great idea. You change and I'll pull the loungers into the sun."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Fifteen minutes later Angela was walking out into the garden.

Beth was already lying prone on one sun lounger with the other close by. Having removed her white overshirt, Beth was already doing what she said she would... soaking up a few rays. She had pulled the second sun lounger up to the side, with a low table in between, upon which stood a jug of iced water, two glasses and a bottle of sun cream. An open umbrella supplied a little shade in a vain attempt to keep the drinks cool. As she heard the tell-tale slap of flip-flops against bare feet, Beth glanced across at her mother.

Angela really had changed. She walked across the patio dressed in a plain white crochet cover up, the large holes doing little to hide what was underneath. Once more, just like on that landing, Beth found herself staring at her mother. This time it wasn't the sight of naked flesh which caught her eye, but more the silhouette of what was being worn underneath.

Where Beth had gone for the sporty look, Angela had gone for something much more impactful. A halter-neck push up bikini top created the deepest line of cleavage you could imagine, while high leg bottoms really accentuated her hips. Beth started to roll over as her mother walked closer.

"No need to get up," Angela called out as she reached the spare sun lounger and sat herself down. "Now, what about the sun cream?"

"On the table," Beth replied, thinking nothing of the question.

Beth watched as Angela removed her cover up and started to smear herself in sun cream. As she watched, Beth started to wonder. Was her mother doing it on purpose? Was her mother putting on a show in the way she worked the slick cream all over her naked skin? Was she intentionally emphasising her large breasts, upper thighs, and hips just a little more than she needed to?

There was one other question in Beth's mind. Why was she so captivated by watching her mother applying sun cream? Beth became so engrossed in the same that she never had time to react to her mother's next action.

"Aghhh," Beth squealed as she felt a cold stream of sun cream hit her already warm lower back, a second stream landing along her legs.

"Your turn," Angela commented, a huge smile on her face.

"But... Mum..."

"No buts... Mother knows best. Now, lie yourself down and let me rub it in for you. You don't want to get any on that beautiful costume of yours, do you?"

Beth lied back down on her sun lounger. She knew better than to argue. If her mother wanted to make sure she was well protected from the afternoon sun, then maybe she should just let her get on with it.

That's just what Angela did. She started low down, working the sun cream into Beth's feet and calves, adopting a half stroke, half massage type of motion. Slowly Angela moved upwards, increasing the strength of her touch as she went. By the time she had reached knee level, Beth had eased her legs apart slightly, relaxing as she enjoyed her mother's touch.

"Mmmm," Beth moaned as Angela started to work her lower thighs.

"Feels good, does it?" Angela asked, as she continued to massage sun cream into her daughter's legs.

"Yes, Mum... very... relaxing."

Angela gave a light tap on Beth's inner thighs, and without thinking Beth opened her legs a little further. One leg at a time, Angela continued her massage, working ever higher. As she went, Beth relaxed even further. Before long Beth had splayed her legs apart a good few inches, enjoying the way that her mother now worked both inner and outer thighs.

Beth had her eyes clothed, her mind away in a dreamworld as she enjoyed her mother's touch. Higher and higher, Angela worked her way up her daughter's young thighs, feeling how muscular physique gave way to tender softness right at the top. She listened to the soft appreciative moans from beneath, then...

Beth gasped as she felt her mother's hand nudge against the gusset of her bikini bottoms, grazing over her concealed sex. It was the slightest of touches, just for a fleeting moment, and then it was gone. Gone? The hand may have gone, the touch may have been no more, but deep inside there was just a little reminder, a little aching memory. It was nothing more than a gentle nudge, an accidental nudge, but Beth felt it deep inside. Her heart was beating faster. Nobody had ever touched her there, not even her boyfriend. Beth didn't know what to think.

Angela quickly withdrew her hands. She knew she had brushed against her daughter's sex. She waited for the expected objection, but one never came. Angela smiled to herself, then turned her attention to her daughter's back. She didn't place her hands into the stream of sun cream though. Instead, Angela reached for the fastening at the back of Beth's bikini top.

"Wh... what?" Beth blurted out.

It was too late. As she spoke, Beth could feel the tightness relax behind her back, then the straps fall against her arms.

"Well, you don't want any tan lines, do you?"

"But... Mum..." Beth started to protest as she felt her mother push the straps away from her back.

Angela wasn't listening to any of the objections. She went straight to work massaging the sun cream into Beth's back, working her way from bottom to top, before turning her attention to her daughter's neck and shoulders.

Beth's complaints were replaced by appreciative moans as she relaxed back down on her sun lounger. Once more Beth's mind was drifting off into a blissful wonderland as she felt her mother work her magic across her young body. Beth had forgotten all about the touch between her legs. All she could think about was the wondrous massage her mother was giving her. Beth gasped as she felt her mother's fingers graze against the side of her breasts, but this time didn't react.

In her mind Beth thought she could lie here all day and have her mother work away at her every tension. It was so nice, so relaxing, so enjoyable... so finished.

"Awww," Beth complained as Angela ceased her massage.

"Roll over then," Angela responded, smiling as she addressed her daughter.

"But... Mum... my top."

"Yes, you'll need some more cream up top. Now, are you going to roll over?"

"Errm... yeah... but don't you need to do my top back up?"

"Oh, I see..."

There was a pause as Angela took hold of the sides of Beth's top, pretending to bring them together as if she was going to fasten them back again. Then, taking her daughter by surprise, Angela let them drop again.