Beth's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's what you asked for. Don't you remember?"

"What I asked for?" Beth responded, hurriedly pulling at the tape holding the box closed. "I don't rememb..."

Beth's voice tailed off as the lid of the box finally came open and she found herself staring at what were most unexpected contents. Slowly, Beth lifted the flesh-coloured silicone object out of the box. She held it in her hand, carefully examining the dildo from every angle, from its six inches of length to the narrow girth, the subtle curvature, slightly bulbous head, and then the flat disc at the non-phallic end. Oh, she knew what it was, but still Beth found herself asking.

"Thank you, Mum, but what am I meant to do with it?"

"Oh, I think you know the answer to that one, my girl. But just for tonight, I thought it might be fun to give you a hand."

As she spoke, Angela pulled at the bow holding her gown closed. Beth's face took on an expression of shocked surprise, her gaze switching from the dildo to her mother, as she watched the gown start to drape open. Angela's shoulders came into view first, followed by a glimpse of her full mounds. Beth's heart was beating fast as she watched the gown fell further open, her mother's full breasts now coming into full view, then drop to the floor. Beth gasped, not at the thought of her mother now standing naked in front of her, but at the black leather harness she was wearing down below.

"What's that?" Beth asked, a nervousness in her voice.

"You'll see. Now, why don't you give me the dildo, while you take those shorts off. You're not going to have much fun dressed like that, are you?"

Intrigued, Beth handed the dildo to her mother. Rather than taking off her shorts though, Beth just sat there, staring, as she watched Angela undo one side of the harness. The whole harness came loose allowing access from inside. Angela eased the dildo through a circular ring in the front of the harness, then fastened the harness up again.

Beth could do nothing but stare, her gaze transfixed on her mother, as she watched Angela pull the harness back into place, the dildo now curving slightly upwards from her mother's shaven mound. In that moment, the penny dropped. Beth had asked what it was like to feel a cock up inside, and now her mother was about to show her... by fucking her with this dildo.

Still though, Beth just sat there on her bed, staring at the transformation right in front of her eyes. She made no movement as Angela picked her gown up off the floor, reached into the pocket and pulled out a small bottle. Even as Angela smeared lube along the length of the dildo, leaving a slick shine to the rubber phallus, Beth simply watched. She never even reacted when Angela grabbed hold of her ankles and...

"Aghh," Beth called out as her mother yanked at her ankles.

Suddenly, unable to respond to the sudden movement, Beth found herself falling. She fell in a heap, her body sent sprawling back across the duvet, her head landing on the plump pillows. With the surprise knocking the wind out of Beth's sails, she took a moment to react to what her mother had just done, or more so to what she intended to do next.

Angela though didn't stop. Still holding Beth's ankles up in the air, Angela clambered onto the end of the mattress. Angela let go of Beth's ankles, letting her daughter's legs fall against her shoulders. She glanced down at Beth, and those heart print pyjama shorts that her daughter loved to wear. They did look cute, but now they would just get in the way, and Angela already knew that her daughter was not as innocent as the little shorts portrayed.

Before Beth could resist--whether Beth wanted to resist or not was debatable, her heart now pounding with nervous excitement--Angela had looped her fingers around the waistband of Beth's pyjama shorts and yanked them over her ass, pulling them up Beth's legs to knee height. Beth's cutesy pink panties followed suit, before Angela finally worked both garments over Beth's feet and discarded them onto the bedroom floor. With a gentle nudge, Angela let Beth's legs fall to the mattress, spread either side of where she knelt. For a second time in a few days Beth was baring her shaven snatch to her mother.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Angela teased as she ran a hand down between Beth's outstretched legs. "Looks like someone is already a little excited."

It was true. The minute her mother had started to strip off in front of her, Beth could feel the excitement down below, a tingle manifesting itself into a tell-tale dampness. And now, with her mother knelt naked in front of her, a rubber cock pointing out towards Beth's young pussy, she could feel the ache of desire building inside. She didn't need to look between her legs to imagine the view her mother would be getting. Angela on the other hand did want a closer look, or more to the point a closer taste.

"Mmmm," Beth moaned as she felt her mother lean forward, Angela's mouth nudging up against Beth's puffy sex.

As Beth's mind went back to the mind-blowing orgasm the last time her mother went down on her, Angela started to work her tongue over the young woman's sex, lapping at the sweet juices coating Beth's labia. It was slow and steady again, gently working Beth into a carnal fervour. Before long, Beth's bedroom filled with the sound of soft moans and panted breaths, a passionate tune which Beth was now becoming accustomed to playing.

Eyes closed, Beth had almost forgotten about the dildo strapped to her mother's body, until she felt her mother lift her head away from her now sodden sex. Beth opened her eyes just in time to watch Angela regain her kneeling position, the rubber dildo once more pointing teasingly towards her tender pussy.

Angela spread her legs slightly, positioning them either side of Beth's bare ass. She shuffled forward a little, working her knees under Beth's outstretched legs, then took hold of her daughter's hips. Through a combination of lifting Beth's bare ass up against her knees, and shuffling forward, Angela moved ever closer to her daughter's sweet sex.

Beth gasped as she felt the rubber phallus nudge against her pussy.

"Ready?" Angela asked.

Beth didn't answer. She simply held her breath, biting gently at her lip with nervous anticipation. She had asked the question and now her mother was going to show her the answer. Beth shivered; her excitement mixed with a touch of fear as she thought about that rubber phallus plunging deep inside her.

Angela didn't wait for an answer, or rather she never expected one to be coming. She placed one hand down against Beth's bare snatch, feeling the dampness on her fingers as she eased Beth's lips apart. Slowly Angela leant forward, her other hand guiding the tip of the dildo towards Beth's waiting sex.

There was another gasp from Beth as she felt the dildo slide between her inner labia and nestle up against her opening. She could feel her heart pounding inside her chest as she thought about her mother plunging it deep inside. Beth had held it, felt its every dimension, yet now, with the tip pushing gently at her opening, the dildo felt much larger than it actually was.

"Ughh," Beth moaned as she felt her mother lean forward ever so gently.

Beth could feel the stretch in her opening as the tip of the dildo pushed against her tight opening, slowly widening out as it went. She closed her eyes, panting quickly as she felt the discomfort build down below. Wider and wider, Beth felt the dildo opening her tiny pussy, the stretch building as it went. With a tear building in her closed eyes, Beth was all for calling out, to say enough is enough, to admit defeat against this invading beast.

Angela must have realised the same as she held off pushing further. She didn't withdraw, but simply held the dildo where it was, the head half embedded in Beth's sweet pussy. As she listened to her young daughter's panted breaths, Angela brought her fingers down against Beth's snatch, gently massaging at her daughter's moist lips.

Beth moaned, this time a more pleasureful moan, as she felt her mother's fingers graze against her clit. It was a distraction from the stretch in her pussy, and before long the young woman could think of nothing more than the pleasure filling her mind from this gentle massage. Her breathing, still fast and shallow, no longer with a pained edge to it, blended in with Beth's soft moans.

It was Angela's cue to take things a step further. She glanced down at the dildo, paying attention to the head and how far it had disappeared out of view inside Beth's opening. Little did her daughter know, but she had taken most of the dildo's girth already. All it would take was a single push, a firm forward movement and then the dildo would sink deep inside. A single push... a single... a...

"Aghh," Beth called out as Angela took her by surprise, leaning forward in a single motion, sinking the dildo beyond Beth's opening.

Suddenly the bedroom was quiet, but for the heavy breaths of the young Beth, and the thumping of her heart. Angela remained still, letting her daughter become accustomed to the stretch inside her pussy. When, finally, Beth opened her eyes, Angela smiled down at her.

"Do you feel it, Beth? Do you feel my cock deep inside your sweet little pussy?" Angela whispered down to her young daughter.

"So tight," Beth responded. "Did it really fit inside?"

"Give me your hand," Angela continued.

Slowly Beth reached out with her hand and let her mother guide it down between her legs. She gasped when she felt the inch or two of dildo connecting her pussy opening to her mother. At first Beth looked to be in shock as she continued to feel at the rubber shaft. She ran her fingers over her moist folds, feeling for the very point where rubber became soft flesh. Soon, a smile spread across Beth's young face.

"I did it, Mum. I can feel your cock inside, and it feels... well... tight... big... good."

As Beth spoke, Angela started to move her hips slightly, ever so slowly working the dildo inside her daughter's pussy.

"And does that feel good, also?" Angela asked, picking up a little more depth as she worked the dildo gently inside her daughter.

"Mmmm. Yes, Mum. It feels... very... good. Is this what it feels like when he fucks you?"

There was a smile on Angela's face as she heard the question. Is this what it felt like to be fucked by her darling husband? Well, it was a starting point, but Angela always wanted more... much more.

"I guess so, Beth, but I do like him to be faster... deeper... harder... would you like me to show you, Beth? Would you like to feel me fucking you with my little cock?"

There was a momentary pause before Beth, in a nervous voice, responded.

"Yes, Mum. Fuck me, Mum. Fuck me with your little cock."

It was an open invitation, the one that Angela was longing to hear. In one movement, Angela leant forward, pulling her knees back at the same time as she took up more of a horizontal position. As she adjusted her stance, Angela sank the dildo deep into her daughter's cunt. Beth moaned out, first as she felt her mother lean over her petite frame, then as she felt the rubber cock fill her tight little pussy.

The two women kissed, a passionate embrace as Angela lowered herself even closer against Beth's young body. Then, taking Beth by surprise, Angela started to work her hips. She started with short, shallow movements, keeping a rhythmical motion within Beth's pussy, listening for the cue to move onwards from her daughter's vocal response.

The room was soon filled with the creak of bedsprings, and the soft moans of arousal. It was no different to that very first night when Beth had watched her parents getting it off, only more subdued than the physical lovemaking she had so avidly watched.

"Faster, Mum... faster," Beth called out in encouragement, not that Angela needed much.

The response was immediate, both in terms of speed and depth. Raising her hips, Angela pulled the dildo all the way out but for the very end, then sank it quickly back into Beth's sodden sex. There was no respite. No sooner had the dildo bottomed out, than Beth felt it withdraw once more. Over and over Angela repeated the same, each time a little quicker and a little more forceful as she fucked her daughter.

At first, Beth hadn't noticed it, but it was there in the background. With each stroke she felt it, once on the outward journey and again on the return. It was just a little at first, a sensitivity somewhere along her front pussy wall, but each time the tip of the curved dildo had a knack of rubbing against that very spot, rubbing harder the more Beth's walls clamped down on the invading dildo.

Beth could feel her release building inside, smouldering embers becoming flickering flames, growing into a raging fire. She reached her arms around her naked mother and held on tight. Still though, Angela kept thrusting her hips, plunging the dildo in and out of Beth's sodden pussy.

It was becoming too much. Beth's moans had long since become squeals as she felt the inevitable march towards her like a tidal wave. She stiffened, clinging on even tighter as she rode the first wave. Still though the torment continued, her mother thrusting hard into Beth's cunt, the dildo feeling huge against her tight walls. Another wave hit and Beth squealed once more, but still Angela continued her onslaught.

Beth moved her hands down Angela's back, clenching at her mother's ass as she felt yet another wave of pleasure build inside. She held her breath, digging her fingernails into her mother's firm cheeks, as Beth climbed her wall. Higher and higher, stronger and stronger, Beth felt her climax build.

Beth was panting hard now, her squeals becoming ragged as she neared her point of no return. Still though, despite Beth's best efforts to restrain the onslaught, Angela continued to pummel her daughter's cunt.

Everything seemed to happen at once. Beth felt her pussy pulse against the rubber dildo, her muscles clamping down against the invading phallus. She stiffened, arching her back on the bed, forcing her young body up against her mother's naked form. For a moment, bar for the creaking of the bed, all went quiet, not a breath nor a moan could be heard. It was only a moment, only...

"Yesss," Beth screamed, as her mother pushed her over the edge. "Yesss, yesss, ye..."

It all became too intense. Beth released her grip on her mother's ass as she collapsed back on the bed, her screams of orgasm replaced by pants of now pained euphoria.

"En... enou..."

Beth was struggling to get the words out. It didn't matter though as Angela could read the body language. Gently she pulled herself up, easing the dildo out of Beth's spent pussy. As she watched her young daughter, Beth's eyes still screwed shut, coming down from her high, Angela undid the harness and removed the dildo. She couldn't resist but take a lick at Beth's sweet juices on the rubber phallus. They tasted all the sweeter with Angela knowing that she had been the first to fuck her daughter to orgasm, if only with a rubber dick.

On another night she may have asked Beth to repay the favour, but all her daughter was ready for now was a good rest. Angela removed the harness, dropping it to the floor alongside her kimono gown. She cleaned the dildo and placed it on Beth's bedside table, then slid onto the bed at the side of her daughter.

Slowly, Beth rolled over, nestling her head up against her mother's shoulder, wrapping her arm over her mother's naked breasts. She opened her eyes, a smile on her young face.

"Thank you, Mum," Beth whispered, her eyes closing again.

"My pleasure," came Angela's reply. "Now you know what it's like, I'll leave you this little dildo, so you never forget. Another day you can return the favour, but for now I think the lessons are finished."

Beth never answered. She was already asleep. Even when Angela slid off the bed, conscious that time was getting on and Peter would be home soon, Beth never woke from her slumber.

For Beth, it had been a strange few days. What had started with her being awakened from her slumber by a strange noise in the night, had finished with Beth's awakening at the hands of her mother.

What's more, Beth had loved every minute of it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A couple of weeks later, well into the university holidays, Beth had another question.

"Mum," she asked, one evening after dinner.

"Yes, Beth."

"You know that present you gave me?"

"Mmmm, what about it."

"Does it actually feel like a real cock?"

There was a pause as Angela thought about her reply.

"Well... sort of... in a way... god, my girl... nothing feels like the real thing. You'll just have to trust me on that one."

"But... don't you think... well, don't you think you can show me?"

"Don't you think you should be asking your boyfriend that question, not you mother?"

"Please, Mum. I just want to know what it feels like... to be... prepared... to be... able to satisfy him when the time comes. What do you think, Mum? Do you think you can?"

"Ermm... I don't know, Beth."

"Please... please... I love you Mum. You know that, don't you?"

"Of course, and I'd do anything for you, but don't you think this is a step too far?"

"No, Mum. You said you would teach me anything I wanted to know... and I want to know what a real cock feels like. I want to be like you, Mum."

"Well..."

"Please... pleaaase..."

"It's not right, Beth, but I guess... well, maybe I have an idea."

There was a pause before Angela continued.

"It should work. He likes to play a little in the bedroom, so why not. You'll get what you want, and I'll make sure he never knows it was you. Saturday night, Beth. Stand outside the bedroom door just like that first night, and wait for me to beckon you in."

"Yes, Mum, yes... I will, Mum. Thank you, Mum."

"Oh, and one more thing. Do you have protection? We don't want you getting carried away, do we?"

"Mum!" came an indignant response. "I'm not a child. I do know the birds and the bees."

"Oh, my dear Beth. You are far from a child. Now, your father will be back soon, so keep it to yourself."

"Saturday, Mum... Saturday."

With that, Beth gave Angela a peck on the lips. She wanted to go further, but she knew better than to push it. Saturday would come all too soon, and with it her next lesson.

Beth had truly awoken her innermost desires.

The End

(Or is it just the start of a new chapter for the young woman?)