Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers

When Steve stopped cumming and Veronica released his cock, she smiled at Sara and Sara could see that her mouth was still filled with cum. It covered Veronica's tongue and teeth as she smiled at her. Then to her surprise Veronica moved over and pushed her face between her legs, her tongue replacing her fingers in her pussy. Sara was shocked. She was petrified that Steve would totally wake up and catch them. She stifled a groan as Veronica's tongue danced its magic in her pussy. She loved the way this felt. She closed her eyes as she felt Veronica's tongue sluicing in and out of her hole, drinking up her virgin juices. She arched her hips up to meet Veronica's thrusting tongue.

When she opened her eyes she was shocked to see Steve's face over hers, a big smile on his face as he watched her. Sara felt herself blush completely red as he watched her. Then to her surprise he leaned over and kissed her lightly on the mouth, his tongue just brushing her lips. As she stared at him, he reached over slowly with one hand and cupped a breast, holding it firmly as his thumb flicked and rolled her hard nipple. When she opened her mouth to gasp, he leaned down again and kissed her, this time his tongue pushing into her mouth and finding hers.

Sara was uncertain how to react, so many different things happening at once. Then she found herself responding to Steve's kiss, reaching up and putting her arms around his neck and kissing him back, their tongues dueling. Then Steve moved down and sucked on her nipple, lightly nibbling on it with her teeth and sending currents of electricity through her body. He massaged and squeezed both of her breasts, alternating between them with his mouth as Veronica continued to suck on her pussy.

Sara felt the whole world spinning as her mind went blank. She was only aware of the sensations coursing through her body. At one point she found herself sucking on Veronica's pussy again, unable to see who was sucking on hers. At one point Veronica climbed off of her face and she saw that it was Steve between her thighs, his tongue that was in her pussy licking and sucking. She felt herself cumming over and over, her body completely beyond her control, being played like a violin by Steve and Veronica.

Then Steve lifted his face from between her legs, a smile on his face and Veronica fell forward, replacing him. Steve came and knelt behind Sara's head, his cock dangling in front of him almost touching her face. She watched in fascination as he rubbed the head of his cock between Veronica's parted pussy lips. She saw his cock take on a sheen from her juices, then he pressed himself between her pussy lips and his cock slowly disappeared into her pussy. Sara's mouth was open in delight as she watched Steve begin to fuck Veronica, his cock sliding back and forth, each time more of a sheen on it as Veronica's juices began to flow and cover him. She could feel Veronica sucking on her pussy the whole time, her fingers sliding in and out of her like Steve's cock was doing to Veronica.

Sara had no idea how long this went on, but suddenly Steve groaned and pressed himself tight against Veronica's ass and Sara realized that he was cumming inside of her. After a minute or so Steve slowly slid his cock out of Veronica's pussy, all covered with cum and glistening. As the head of his cock slid free, a dribble of cum slid from Veronica's pussy and landed on Sara's upper lip. She automatically licked her lip and tasted it, trying to decide if she liked it, when Veronica just lowered her pussy onto her mouth again. As she began to suck on Veronica's cum-filled pussy, Sara realized that she was eating her brother's cum that he had just put there. The thought excited her even more as she enthusiastically sucked at Veronica's pussy.

When she had sucked on Veronica's pussy until she had slurped all of the cum and sucked her dry, Veronica lifted her pussy from her face and moved aside. Steve's cock was still dangling down towards her face, still glistening with cum and pussy juices. As Sara watched, he slowly lowered his cock until it was touching her mouth. Sara opened her mouth and let her tongue explore the head of his cock, the whole while Veronica was still munching between her thighs. Opening her mouth a little further, Sara began to suck on the head of Steve's cock, amazed at how hard yet soft it was. It tasted just like Veronica's pussy had tasted with their combined cum coating it. Opening her mouth even more, Sara began to suck on Steve's cock like it was a big lollipop. She loved the sensation of his smooth cock in her mouth as she licked and sucked on him.

Again she lost all sense of time, just sucking on Steve's cock while Veronica sucked on her pussy. After a while she felt the head of Steve's cock seem to grow, then cum began streaming from his cock into her mouth, filling it. Sara gulped, swallowing the thick, salty cum that filled her mouth, loving the taste. She remembered what Veronica had said about a man's cock tasting almost as good as a pussy and she had to agree as she used both hands to hold him as he continued to cum in her mouth.

Finally Steve's cock stopped shooting cum into her mouth and Sara was able to swallow the last of it, continuing to suck on Steve's cock until he gently withdrew it. She was aware that Veronica had stopped sucking on her pussy and she just lay there, her legs spread wide, her whole body tuned to an edge of excitement. She felt Veronica crawling up her body, stopping to bite each of her hard nipples, then they were kissing, their tongues intertwined as they wrapped in each other's arms. Then she found herself drifting off to sleep again, sandwiched between her brother and his wife, exhausted but content.

When she next woke up, Sara found herself alone in the bed. Getting up, she padded out to the kitchen naked where she found Steve and Veronica drinking coffee. As Steve poured her a cup, smiling at her, Veronica drew her in close, kissing her, a hand slipping between her legs to gently rub her pussy.

"So, sleepyhead, how did you sleep?" she asked as Steve handed her a cup of coffee.

"Like the happy dead," Sara replied, smiling back at them. "I've never felt so good in my whole life."

"You've only just found out why you're alive," Steve said, leaning over and kissing her.

"I never knew I could feel so good," Sara said. "I think I'm in a dream."

"No dream," Veronica laughed, Ajust the world of the unending orgasm."

"You came home early," Sara said accusingly to Steve.

"Well, I finished quicker than I thought," he replied. "And when I thought of Veronica alone in bed and me alone in bed, I just had to get back as quickly as I could. And lucky me, too," he said with a smile. "Seeing you two wrapped in each other's arms was about as beautiful a sight as I've ever seen."

"I think you're both beautiful," Sara said, blushing, feeling her nipples screw themselves into hard knots.

"Ah, but you're a tasty morsel," Steve said, letting his hand drop down between Sara's legs and drag between her pussy lips. "Very tasty. You've got a beautiful body and a soft mouth."

"Soft mouth?" Sara said, smiling at him.

"Yes," Steve said, holding his cock in his hand. "It felt very soft."

"Oh," Sara said, blushing.

"Did you like sucking Steve's cock?" Veronica asked. "Didn't it taste good?"

"I did like it," Sara confessed, her face aflame. "It was exciting. Especially when you came," she added. "That felt so neat."

"Do you like the taste of pussy or cock better?" Veronica asked.

"Gosh, I don't know," Sara replied. "I like them both."

"Ah, you're my kind of a girl," Veronica said, hugging her. "I'd love to spend the rest of the day in bed with you, but then you'd be worn out and wouldn't have any fun tonight."

"What's happening tonight?" Sara asked.

"We were going to visit some of our neighbors," Steve said. "We thought maybe you'd like to come along with us."

"Sure," Sara said. "I don't mind."

"Oh, you'll love it," Veronica said, Ayou'll see. Bill and Patty are fun."

"Well, okay," Sara said. "What time do you go?"

"Oh, we'll go around 7:30," Steve said, Athat way we can eat first. Dinner, that is."

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm going to go lay in the sun," Veronica said.

"Oh, not me," Sara said. "I've had enough for a day or two. I think I'll do some stretching."

"I'm going back to bed," Steve said. "I didn't really get any sleep last night, and then you two this morning."

""M I hearing a complaint?" Veronica asked, laughing at him.

"Not from me," Steve said, smiling at the two of them as he went down the hallway to his bed.

Veronica sat drinking her coffee as Sara went to the carpet and began to slowly stretch. Veronica admired her youth and her flexibility as Sara began to warm up. First she would stretch forward, touching the ground with her hands, her knees straight, then she would lean even further, resting her forearms on the ground. Sitting down, she leaned forward, laying down on her legs that were straight out in front of her, reaching for her feet and pulling. Then she spread her legs, laying down on the carpet, holding her heels in her hands and stretching her legs out to the sides. Next she moved to a forward/backwards split, leaning first over one leg in front, then the one in back. She then did a side split, again laying forward on the carpet, her feet out to the sides.

She started giggling when she did this and when she sat back up again Veronica asked her what was so funny.

"The carpet was tickling me," Sara explained. "I've never done this naked before," she said, rubbing herself between the legs.

Then laying on her back, Sara brought both her knees up to her chest, holding them there. Veronica could see her pretty pink pussy peeking out from between her legs. Then laying flat again, Sara brought first one leg, then the other one up over her head until her feet touched the floor behind her. Then Sara tilted her pelvis so that she could put each of her knees on either side of her head, her arms out to the sides.

"God, if you could just lift your head six inches you could eat your own pussy," Veronica observed.

"I think I could do that," Sara said from her contorted position.

"This I've got to see," Veronica said, coming around to kneel behind Sara. "Go ahead, try it," she encouraged.

Wrapping her arms around her lower back, Sara lifted her head until her face was right in front of her pussy. She had never really looked at herself like this and she was surprised to see what her pussy looked like compared to Veronica's. Whereas Veronica's pussy lips were long and darker in color with her clit also long and sticking out from between them, Sara saw that her own pussy lips were shorter, but very thick, pale in color, but very pink inside. Also, her clit was shorter, but thick and very juicy looking.

"Go ahead, taste yourself," Veronica urged, one hand between her own legs in excitement.

Sticking out her tongue, Sara tentatively probed her own pussy, licking her pussy lips and then making circles around her clit with her tongue. Lifting her head just a bit more, she was able to slide her tongue into her hole, and then she just began to lick and suck on herself, delighted by the opportunity. Her pussy tasted to her just like it did when she had tasted herself on Veronica's mouth after she had eaten her, but now the taste was much stronger. She licked and sucked, enjoying the sensations of a tongue in her pussy again, especially since it was her own. She was shocked and almost lost her grip when Veronica reached out and slid a finger into her pussy while she was sucking on herself. She continued to lick and suck on her own pussy while Veronica finger fucked her.

"God, if I could do that, I'd eat myself while someone fucked me at the same time," Veronica observed, her fingers sliding in and out of Sara's pussy.

Finally Sara tired of being in such a contorted position and released her legs, letting them unwind to lay on the ground. Veronica crawled down her body and buried her face between her legs, picking up where Sara had left off. Sara reached up and pulled Veronica down to her, sucking on her pussy and noticing how differently they tasted. They sucked on each other until they both came before Veronica reversed herself to lay on top of Sara, kissing her, their tongues intertwining as they sucked on them.

"You are so sweet," Veronica said when they broke their kiss. "I could keep you here forever."

"What about Steve?" Sara asked, laughing.

"Oh, him, we'll let him play with us, too," Veronica laughed.

"You're awful," Sara laughed with her.

"And the sun's waiting for me," Veronica said, pushing to her feet.

AMaybe I'll go read or take a nap," Sara said.

"There's a couple of magazines in my bedstand you might like," Veronica suggested.

"But Steve's sleeping," Sara said. "I don't want to wake him."

"Don't worry about Steve," Veronica assured her. "In fact, if you want, you can sleep with us in our bed. You don't have to be by yourself in the other room unless you want to."

"Oh, I don't want to be in the way of you two," Sara said.

"You won't," Veronica said as she walked out the sliding glass doors.

Sara lay there for a minute, just thinking of everything that had happened since she left home. More than her whole life up to this point, she realized. She'd made a major transition. Unable to resist, Sara drew her legs up over her head and began to lick and suck on her own pussy again. This is really nice, she thought as she released her legs. I don't need anybody.

Getting to her feet, she went down the hallway. Looking into Steve and Veronica's room, she saw that Steve was asleep on top of the bed, his limp cock dangling between his legs. Sara stared at him, finding it hard to believe that this was her brother. Then, remembering what Veronica had said about the magazines, she quietly tiptoed in, carefully opening the drawer to find them. There were three of them, all titled Swinger. Quietly removing one, Sara went back to her own room and proceeded to read the magazine.

As she read, she was shocked when she realized how many people were swingers. It seemed that trading partners without jealousy was a big thing. She knew that Steve and Veronica were into it and they seemed as happy a couple as she'd ever seen. As she read more, she learned that suppressing the desire to know other people intimately was one of the things that led to stagnation in relationships, that the couples who did swing were more apt to have happy, long-lasting relationships. Sara found the articles fascinating, accounts of swingers and how they met people and what happened when they got together. Many of the people who wrote the articles and that sent in letters also included pictures, and one picture she particularly liked was of three couples daisy chained in oral sex, everyone sucking on someone else.

She must have fallen asleep, because she woke up to the sensation of her nipple being pinched. She had been having an erotic dream and didn't realize that it wasn't part of her dream. Opening her eyes she saw that Veronica was smiling at her.

"Nice nap?" she inquired.

"Yeah, I guess so," Sara said, stretching.

"Did you enjoy the magazine?" Veronica asked, nodding towards it.

"It's really interesting," Sara said.

"What do you think of the idea, though?" Veronica asked. "Does it excite you or do you think it's wrong or what?"

"Oh, I don't see anything wrong with it," Sara said, sitting up, Aespecially if everyone agrees. The couple of stories about people not agreeing were sad. though. It didn't seem fair to force someone to do something they really didn't want to do."

"You're right," Veronica agreed. "I guess you realize that Steve and I swing," she said. "And never has Steve forced me to participate with people that I didn't want to be intimate with. It's always if we both want it."

"Do you do it a lot?" Sara asked, interested.

"I don't know what a lot is," Veronica admitted. "We do it regularly, though. And this development, it was designed by a couple who are swingers. And everyone who lives here swings, too. It's really nice. So if you like your neighbors or whatever, well, it's easy."

"So Bill and Patty are swingers?" Sara asked.

"Yes," Veronica replied.

"And are you going to swing tonight?" she asked.

"Probably," Veronica said, Aif everyone's into it. We usually are."

"Have you been swinging with them before?" Sara asked.

"Oh, many times," Veronica replied. "They're really nice. And they're both fun."

"And you want me to come with you?" Sara asked.

"If you'd like," Veronica replied. "It's up to you."

"Would I have to swing?" Sara asked.

"Of course not," Veronica replied. "If you want, you can just watch. Or if you want to join in somehow, of course you can. There are no have to or must or force, you do what feels comfortable. And that's different for everyone."

"I understand," Sara said. "It sounds like fun."

"It is," Veronica said, smiling. "I think you'd love it."

"So do I," Sara said.

"Let's go wake Steve up," Veronica said. "He's slept enough anyway."

Getting up from the bed, Sara followed Veronica into her bedroom where Steve was still sprawled asleep on the bed. As she watched, Veronica leaned over Steve and sucked his limp cock into her mouth. Sara tried not to giggle as she watched Steve react in his sleep as Veronica began to suck on him. As she watched, his cock began to grow, quickly reaching its full size. Then Veronica stopped, smiling at Sara.

"God, don't stop now," Steve groaned, opening his eyes.

"Oh, no, you don't," Veronica laughed. "I just wanted to make sure you were primed for tonight."

"Hello, Sara," Steve said, smiling at her. "And what do you think of your sister-in-law? She's pretty crazy, isn't she?"

"Oh, I don't know if I'd call her crazy," Sara said. "She certainly is exciting, though."

"Well, that she is," Steve agreed. "But so are you," he said, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her onto the bed. "I just love these big tits you've grown," he said, cupping them in his hands, his fingers automatically going to her nipples.

"Oh, no, you don't," Veronica said, pulling Sara back to her feet. "She's mine. You have to ask me to play with her and not until later. Come on, let's eat so we can go."

Sara's face was flushed from the feeling of her brother's hands on her breasts. She could feel how hard her nipples were and she couldn't resist cupping them in her own hands and playing with her nipples. She saw Steve smile at her as he swung his feet out of the bed and stood up, his cock sticking out in front of him.

"What do you think of it?" Steve asked Sara, seeing where her eyes were focused.

"It's so big," Sara breathed.

"It feels even bigger inside of you," Veronica said. "And if we don't eat soon, I'll weaken and I don't want to do that. Come on."

They all went to the kitchen and made a quick meal, laughing as they ate. Sara noticed that she didn't even mind being naked, or was really aware of it. Now she understood why Veronica never wore any clothes. It was so nice and free and comfortable to just be naked. They finished eating and Veronica suggested that they get dressed to go. When Sara asked her what she was wearing as she followed her back to her room, Veronica told her she usually just wore something comfortable as she pulled a summer dress from the closet and slipped it on over her head, nothing on underneath it. Sara saw that it, too, was short, coming down only a few inches below her ass. Going back to her room, she began to look through her own clothes, trying to find something to wear when Veronica came in the room behind her.

"Why don't you wear this?" Veronica suggested, holding up one of Sara's skirts and a halter top. "You'd look great in it," she said.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers