Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers

As if that weren't enough, one of the women got down on her knees and bent over and began to suck her mother's pussy. Sara had her own hand under her skirt playing with her own pussy as she watched, glad for Veronica's suggestion that she not wear panties. She watched for the next 45 minutes while her mother sucked one cock after another, had her pussy sucked by one woman after another, until finally everyone in the room had been satisfied.

Then it started again, this time with the men each sucking her pussy and the women sitting on her face and her eating their pussies. This must be what Bill and Patty were talking about, Sara realized. And it did look like fun. Once more everyone took their turn with her mother. Sara had already cum several times herself as she played with herself as she watched. When everyone had taken a turn, they helped Betty to her feet as everyone applauded. Sara could see the smile on her mother's face as she stood there. She then realized that her father had been one of the men and that Bill and Patty were there, too. She had been so engrossed in watching her mother that it hadn't registered except unconsciously.

She realized it because now her father was going over to the bench and laying down on his back. She looked at his cock, realizing that it was even bigger than Steve's. Then, to her surprise, her mother climbed on top of her father and grasped his cock in her hand, guiding it to her pussy where she positioned it and lowered herself down onto it.

As Sara watched, her mother began to fuck her father in front of everyone, her ass riding up and down as she slid up and down on her father's huge pole. Then she saw Steve move over to stand behind her, his cock sticking straight out in front of him. To her amazement, he grabbed her around the waist, pressing his cock against her asshole. Sara watched as inch after inch of Steve's cock disappeared into their mother's ass until Steve was pressed up against her ass cheeks. Then he began to slowly fuck her ass, sliding his cock in and out of her as she also began to rise up and down on their father's cock at the same time. Soon they were fucking like crazy, cocks pistoning in and out of her ass and pussy as everyone stood around and watched.

It was obvious when they all came and Sara watched with disbelief as Steve pulled his cock out of her ass trailing a stream of cum. When Betty got up off of John, Sara saw more cum dribbling from her pussy down the inside of her thighs which she reached down and rubbed all over herself. Then another man lay down on the bench and Betty mounted him while another man got behind her and plugged her ass. Sara watched for almost an hour as her mother got double fucked by everyone in the room. She lost track of how many there were. When they had all fucked her, Sara saw Veronica kneel down and begin to suck her pussy, obviously drinking up all of the cum that had been deposited.

Without even realizing what she was doing, Sara went over to the door to the clubhouse and let herself in, moving over to the outside of the circle of people looking in at her mother. She saw her mother laying with her head just hanging off the end of the bench, her feet up on the bench as Veronica ate her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she had a big smile on her face. Without thinking, Sara moved over to the end of the bench and pulling up her skirt, lowered her pussy onto her mother's face before anyone could react or say anything.

Betty didn't realize who it was, just that a pussy was again sitting on her face. She glued her mouth to it, letting her tongue slide up into the hole as she tasted her. Sara looked at the shocked faces in the room as she stood there with her mother unknowingly eating her pussy. She saw the stricken look on her father's face and the smile on Veronica's as she looked up and saw her. After she had cum two or three times, Sara let her skirt fall and stepped back from the bench.

When Betty was able to see whose pussy she had just eaten, her face blanched absolutely white and she sat up.

"What are you doing here?" she asked her daughter.

"Helping you celebrate your birthday," Sara replied. "Like everyone else has."

"But, but, but you're not supposed to be here," Betty complained lamely.

"I couldn't help cumming," Sara said with a smile, lifting her skirt and flashing her mother. "You were eating my pussy."

Everyone burst out laughing when she said that and just like that the tension in the room was broken. Everyone moved closer and there was much laughter and talking as Sara was introduced to everyone by Veronica. She saw her father just standing there looking at her, disbelief mixed with something that Sara thought might be admiration in his eyes. She went over and stood in front of him.

"Hi, dad," she said, noticing again how big his cock was. "I hope you're not mad."

"I can't believe you're here," he said, shaking his head. "You're so young yet."

"What's that got to do with it?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Why are you here?" he asked. "What could possibly have induced you to come in here?"

"Well, I'll show you," Sara said, a sudden thought coming into her head.

And before John could react, Sara had dropped to her knees and had grabbed his cock in her hand. Opening her mouth she leaned forward and began to suck on her father's cock, letting her other hand slide under him to hold his balls. Everyone quickly gathered around to watch this event as Sara refused to relinquish his cock, even though he tried to step back away from her. She just used her teeth on him and that stopped him in his tracks. She sucked him, excited by the audience as they got excited watching her. She couldn't believe how big his cock was as she tried to stuff it into her mouth. She could taste her mother's dried pussy juices on it as she worked him with her mouth, tongue, and hands.

John just looked down in a combination of horror and disbelief as he watched his eighteen-year-old daughter sucking his cock. In front of everyone. He felt his balls churning as a result of Sara's ministrations and then he was blowing his load into his daughter's mouth. Sara sucked and gulped as her father filled her mouth with his cum. She loved the taste of cum and she let it swirl around in her mouth before she would swallow, wanting to taste it. Slowly John stopped cumming and Sara sucked and swallowed every drop of his cum, finally sticking the tip of her tongue into the slit at the head of his cock before kissing it and letting him go, rising to her feet at the same time.

"Did you like that, dad?" she asked, smiling up at him, his cum still coating her mouth and teeth. "Did I do it okay?"

"I thought this was my birthday," Sara heard her mother say behind her.

She spun around, her mouth open, showing the cum that she still hadn't swallowed. Sara stared at her mother, seeing her completely differently now as she stood there with one hand on her hip, her bare breasts with hard nipples, seeing the rivulets of cum that had run down her inner thighs, her pussy lips swollen.

AMom," Sara managed to say.

"I didn't realize you had been invited," Betty said. "Don't you know what kind of a party this is?"

"Uh, uh, no, I guess," Sara stammered, stunned by the way her mother was talking to her.

"Well, this is my birthday and the party's for my pleasure," she explained. "That means that I get all the cum and I get my pussy eaten. This is my night."

"I, I, I'm sorry," Sara managed, not believing what she was hearing.

"Don't you have something for me?" Betty asked, smiling at her. "It is my party."

"Sara, go lay on the bench," Veronica whispered in her ear. "Take off your clothes and go lay on the bench. Do it."

Not showing any reaction, Sara smiled at her mother and turned, slowly walking towards the bench that she had watched her on. When she got to it, she turned around, slowly lifting her shirt up over her head, letting her own breasts swing free in front of everyone, her nipples very hard. She realized as she did this that her breasts were a little bigger and a little more uplifted than her mother's and that made her feel good. Then she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and stood there naked, still smiling at her mother's expression. Then Sara sat down on the bench, laying back and letting her feet stay on the floor, opening her pussy to everyone's view.

Betty walked over to the bench, standing at Sara's head looking down at her, seeing how beautiful her daughter was. She straddled the bench, her pussy poised right over her daughter's face. Sara stared at her mother's pussy, seeing her erect clit, her swollen pussy lips, her hole gaping open in front of her. When her mother slowly lowered her pussy onto her face, Sara's tongue was sticking out, leading the way as Betty settled down to let her daughter suck her pussy. Nobody wanted to miss this and they gathered around to watch.

Veronica was talking to John, pulling on his arm, urging him closer. When she had gotten him to the end of the bench where Sara's feet were spread and her pussy was open, Veronica tugged at his arm again. Slowly John sank to his knees, staring at Sara's virgin pussy open in front of him. Lifting her knees until her feet were resting on his shoulders, he leaned forward, dragging his tongue from Sara's asshole to the top of her slit, tasting her completely.

Sara felt someone begin to eat her pussy and she began to cum at once. She renewed her assault on her mother's pussy, sucking on her clit and tongue-fucking her as she felt her own pussy expertly eaten. When Betty finally came, flooding Sara's face with her cum, Sara drank with relish, loving the taste of her pussy. When Betty moved off of Sara's face and Sara was able to look down at her own pussy, she was surprised and happy to see that her father was between her legs sucking on her pussy. She reached down and stroked his cheek as he stared at her, his tongue never stopping. When finally he stopped sucking on her, after she had cum she didn't know how many times, everyone applauded when he stood up, holding out his hand to Sara.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers