Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,345 Followers

"Okay," Sara agreed, reaching for a pair of panties to put on.

"No, just this," Veronica said, taking the panties from her.

"Without panties?" Sara asked, aghast.

"I never wear them," Veronica assured her. "Ever. I don't think I even own any."

"Really!" Sara said. "I've never dressed without wearing them."

"Try it and see what it feels like. If you don't like it, of course you can wear them," Veronica said.

Stepping into the skirt and then pulling on the halter top, Sara adjusted her breasts in the top, feeling very wanton as she felt her naked pussy beneath the skirt, no panties covering her. The skirt came down to just about mid-thigh, much longer than Veronica's, but Sara felt like her pussy would be visible to anyone who cared to look.

"I feel so naked," Sara said with a laugh, Alike I'm not even wearing any clothes without my panties."

"Put them on then," Veronica said. "You should always be comfortable."

"Oh, I'm not uncomfortable," Sara said, Ait just feels weird. But I'll try it."

"Great," Veronica said. "You look delicious. Let's get Steve and go."

They found Steve waiting for them wearing a pair of shorts and a polo shirt, a smile on his face when he saw them.

"Boy, am I lucky," he said. "Two such beautiful women."

Sara blushed when he said this, not thinking of herself in that way, not beautiful and certainly not a woman.

"Come on, let's go," Veronica said, linking arms with Steve on one side and Sara on the other.

Laughing, they left the house, walking down the street several houses before going up to one door and ringing the bell. The door opened and Patty greeted them, a big smile on her face. Sara recognized her as one of the women she had seen in the pictures. She was blonde, short, with really big breasts barely held under a silk t-shirt. She, too, was wearing a short skirt and Sara wondered if she was wearing panties as the introductions were made and they entered the house. There Sara met Bill, a tall, good-looking man with a fairly muscular build. They went into the living room to sit and talk while Patty made drinks. Sara was surprised when she was handed one, and sipping on it found it to be very tasty.

"What is this?" she asked, taking another sip.

"Oh, that's Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and tonic water with some lime," Patty said. "I just love it, don't you?"

"It's delicious," Sara agreed, carefully trying to sit so that her legs were pressed together.

When Patty turned to adjust the stereo, Sara thought she glimpsed a peek of her ass cheek, then she knew for certain that Patty had no panties on when she sat down opposite her. Sara felt herself begin to blush when she saw Patty's pussy flash and she tried to cover by taking another sip of her drink. They sat around talking, laughing as they discussed work, their other friends, and Sara's escape to visit.

"You know, I was rummaging in a closet the other day and I found a game that we haven't played in years," Patty said. "I thought it might be fun to try if you want to. It's called Twister."

"Oh, I haven't played that since I was in high school," Veronica said with a laugh. "If I remember, it was a lot of fun."

"I'll get it then," Patty said, getting to her feet and flashing her pussy again at Sara.

She went into the other room, then returned a moment later with the game. Opening it, she, took out a big plastic sheet with different colored circles on it and spread it on the floor. It was about six feet square and filled the middle of the room.

"Only two can play at a time," she explained, Aso we can cut the cards to see who goes first," she explained, getting a deck of cards out of a drawer.

When she held out the deck to Sara, she demurred, explaining that she had never played before and would prefer to watch until she was sure how it worked. Everyone else picked a card and it was Patty and Steve who won the right to play.

"Here, Sara," Patty said. "You can pick the cards to determine what we do next. Just tell whoever's turn it is what color they get."

Sara turned the cards one at a time, calling out the color. Each player had to place a hand or foot on a circle with that color on it without lifting any other hand or foot until they were all placed, then they had to contort to find the next color. The first two colors she called for each of them were easy, then the third color she called for Patty, she had to bend way over to reach the color on the other side of the plastic sheet because Steve was standing on the only other place with that color. With her legs spread wide and leaning way over, Sara was treated to a view of Patty's pussy as her skirt rode up over her ass. She saw that Patty's pussy was shaved like Veronica's, with thick pouty pussy lips that were spread open, revealing a very pink interior with her clit sticking out.

Veronica came over to sit next to Sara, whispering in her ear.

"Her pussy tastes really sweet," she whispered, making Sara blush. "Isn't it cute?"

Turning the next card and showing the color to Steve, trying not to blush, Sara felt a little uncomfortable. Steve had to lean over the back of one of Patty's legs to get his hand on the color, and by turning his head to the side he was able to bite Patty's ass, causing her to shout and then to start laughing. When Sara turned the next card and told Patty what her color was, she tried to reach it but fell, landing on her back with her knees apart. Sara tried not to look at her pussy as she lay there laughing, then she pushed herself to her feet.

"Well, that does it for me," she said, wiping her eyes. "It's not fair biting, Steve," she admonished.

"It was right there," he said, Awhat was I supposed to do?"

"Okay, you three, who's going to play next?" Patty asked.

"You two go ahead," Sara said quickly, not wanting to participate.

Again Sara turned the cards, calling the colors. Like Patty, Veronica's skirt quickly hiked up over her ass, exposing her to everyone. Bill quickly got contorted and fell and Veronica stood up, smiling at Sara.

"Come play with me, Sara," Veronica said. "It's fun."

"I don't know," Sara said.

"Go on, Sara," Steve said. "See if you can beat her."

Reluctantly Sara got to her feet, relinquishing the cards to Patty. She tried to pick the colors so that she wouldn't expose herself, but that quickly became impossible and she realized that Patty had moved around behind her just to look at her pussy sticking out. For her next color, Veronica reached between Sara's legs and planted her hand on the color, twisting her body half way around to achieve this. Her face was only a matter of inches from Sara's pussy. When Sara had to reach for her next color, her body lowered and she felt Veronica's tongue slip into her pussy. She immediately fell down to everyone's laughter, her face burning red with embarrassment.

"I never would have thought I'd be able to beat you in a contest of flexibility," Veronica said as she laughed.

"I didn't know you'd cheat," Sara said, trying to control herself.

"Let's play again," Patty said. "But this time the loser has to strip. It's not fair if we're providing the whole show."

"That sounds good to me," Bill said.

"Let's do it," Steve said. "How about it, Sara, you going to play?" he asked.

"Of course she is," Veronica answered. "And I'll bet she wins, too."

It was quickly determined that Sara and Bill would go first. Sara quit worrying that she was exposing herself and concentrated on not falling, not wanting to have to strip in front of everyone for some reason. Bill quickly fell and Sara won that round. She watched with interest as he stripped and she saw that his cock was easily as big as Steve's and his body was really muscular. Veronica and Patty were next, and with all of their laughing and trying to tease each other, Veronica finally fell, landing just a second before Patty did.

Still laughing, she pulled her dress off over her head, standing naked next to Bill. It was Sara's turn again, this time with Steve, who hadn't played yet. He played fair and Sara was able to hold on until he fell. When he stripped, Sara saw that his cock and Bill's were about the same size, but Steve's seemed bigger because he wasn't as big as Bill. Then they said she had to play again, this time with Patty, as they were the only two still dressed.

They began and Sara quickly found herself in a difficult position, with her ass right in Patty's face. This time she wasn't as shocked when she felt Patty begin to suck on her pussy, and controlling herself as Steve called out Patty's next color, Patty had to stop when she reached for her next position. But she fell and Sara was left the only one with clothes on after Patty had stripped naked. Sara had never seen such big nipples before. They were almost three inches across and the ends stuck out at least a half an inch. Like Veronica, she had absolutely no hair on her pussy and her slit was easily visible as she stood there, her inner lips protruding.

They decided that since Sara was so good at the game, that she would have to play each of them over again until she lost. Sara felt good about it now and she knew that she could keep her balance. She again played Veronica, easily maintaining her balance as Veronica tumbled to the floor. Then she had to play Bill again. She knew that his muscles prevented him from being flexible so she was pretty confident about beating him again. But this time after she had completed her third move and Bill got his third color, he put himself in a position where his cock was sticking in her face. No matter how she tried to turn her face, his cock rubbed across her mouth and nose. She started laughing and before she knew it, she was on the ground and Bill was still standing.

Blushing, she got to her feet and removed her clothes and everyone applauded. Patty came over and hugged her, their breasts mashing against each other. Then Patty kissed her, her tongue gently swiping across her lips.

"You're adorable," she said. "And you have a lovely body," she added.

Sara felt her nipples harden and she also felt a thrill of excitement course through her body when Patty kissed her.

"Let's play again, but change the stakes," Patty suggested. "This time the loser has to suck the winner. That way we're all winners," she said with a laugh.

Sara held her breath, wondering if she could go through with this. Luckily it was Veronica and Bill that went first. It didn't take Veronica long to topple Bill onto his back and she quickly straddled his face, lowering her pussy onto his waiting tongue. Sara watched as Bill sucked Veronica's pussy, watching also how Steve and Patty watched, their eyes alight and their excitement obvious. After Veronica had cum in Bill's mouth, it was determined that Patty and Sara would play next.

"Can I just fall down?" Patty asked.

"If you don't try, you automatically lose and you get nothing," Veronica said. "You have to try to win."

They began to play and Sara found that Patty's huge breasts would swing, hitting her in the face, almost knocking her over. Sara managed to hold on, though, and Patty fell. Veronica smiled at her and nodded and Sara knelt down, lowering her pussy onto Patty's mouth. Everyone watched intently as Patty gripped Sara's thighs and pulled her pussy tight to her mouth, her tongue sliding up into her hole as she sucked on her again. Sara was moaning as Patty's talented tongue worked its magic in her pussy. She found herself holding her breasts, pinching and pulling on her hard nipples as Patty continued to eat her pussy. Finally she felt that wonderful feeling as she came, grinding her pussy into Patty's face as she continued to suck. Slowly pushing to her feet with Veronica's help, Sara managed a weak grin.

"God, what a sweet pussy!" Patty said as she got to her feet, pussy juice smeared across her face. "You are a darling," she said, kissing Sara again, this time forcing her tongue into Sara's mouth and sucking on hers.

They now determined that Bill and Steve should play each other. Sara looked at Veronica with a puzzled expression as the two men began the game. Steve quickly got into a comfortable position while Bill was off balance. Then Steve lost his balance on his next turn and couldn't recover, falling to the floor. To Sara's total amazement, Steve then knelt in front of Bill and began to suck his cock. She couldn't believe it as Steve sucked on Bill's cock, letting the entire length of it slide into his mouth and down his throat. Veronica saw her consternation and came and stood next to her, an arm around her shoulders.

"Does this bother you?" she asked.

"Yeah, sort of," Sara admitted.

"Why?" Veronica asked.

"It's so, so unnatural," Sara said.

"Well, some people would say that two women together is unnatural, too," she said. "Do you think so?"

"Oh, no," Sara said. "It's beautiful."

"Well, we're just people and sex is sex," Veronica explained. "If it's okay for me to suck a cock, it should be okay for Steve to suck a cock. And the same with eating pussy."

"I just never thought about it," Sara said, watching as Steve sucked Bill.

"You'll be fine," Veronica said, hugging her.

Sara watched intently as Steve continued to suck Bill's cock. She saw how he held Bill's balls in one hand and worked the shaft with the other, the whole time Bill's cock moved in and out of his mouth. She saw Bill screw up his face, then he let out a big breath and Sara could see by how Steve was working that Bill must be cumming. She watched Steve as he sucked and swallowed all of Bill's cum, not a drop appearing anywhere. When he finished, Steve sat back on his heels.

"Jesus, how long have you been building that load up?" he asked, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Since this morning," Bill confessed, laughing. "And it was a struggle."

"Okay, it's Steve and Sara next," Patty announced, a glint in her eye. "Unless you have a problem with that."

"No," Sara said, shaking her head.

Steve smiled at her as he got to his feet and suddenly Sara giggled.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked.

"I was just thinking if only mom and dad could see us now," Sara said. "Wouldn't they be surprised."

"You'd be surprised what would surprise them," Steve said as he made his first move.

Quickly the game progressed until they were both in awkward positions. It was Steve's turn and he was just able to get his foot to the next color, precariously balanced. Then Sara attempted her next turn and inexplicably fell. Patty clapped her hands in delight as Steve stood in front of Sara, his cock sticking in her face. With everyone standing around in a circle watching, she took Steve's cock in her hand and began to lick the head of it. Then she opened her mouth and began to suck on him like she had done the night before and how she had just seen him doing to Bill.

Sara quickly became engrossed with sucking on Steve's cock and forgot about everyone watching her and forgot about the fact that it was her brother. She loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth and she was really enjoying the taste and sensation of sucking on it. She played with his balls the way she had seen him do and used her other hand to pump his shaft. Before long she felt his cock swell in her mouth and then cum was shooting, filling her mouth. She gulped, still working him as cum continued to fill her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, wondering how much cum there could be when finally it slowed, then stopped, and she sucked the last of it from his cock before releasing him, a satisfied look on her face.

"That was great, Sara," Steve said. "Just great."

"I liked it, too," she replied, getting to her feet.

"Thanks," Steve said, pulling her to him and kissing her, twirling his tongue with hers.

"Let's get to it," Patty said. "I want both of them right now."

"So do I," Veronica said.

"I don't understand," Sara said.

"To fuck," Veronica explained.

"Oh, not me," Sara said. "I'm still a virgin."

"I'd like to fuck you between the tits," Bill said, Aif you don't mind."

"I don't know how," Sara said.

"Don't worry, I'll show you," Bill said as he smiled at her innocence.

"Wait a minute," Patty said. "I'll play Veronica for who gets you two first. After we've had the goods, if you want to fuck Sara's tits, be my guests."

Veronica and Patty squared off, both of them deadly serious now. Veronica got lucky with her colors and Patty soon fell. Veronica turned to Steve, pushing him onto his back on the floor and mounting him, his cock sliding up into her pussy. Then Bill stood in front of her and she began to suck on his cock, getting it nice and hard and wet. Then Bill moved around behind Veronica where her ass was rising and falling on Steve's cock. Holding her steady, Bill began to press his cock against her asshole, and to Sara's surprise it began to slide in, not stopping until it was completely buried inside of her. Then Bill began to pump his cock in and out of Veronica's ass and she slowly began to pump herself up and down on Steve's cock at the same time. Sara watched with her mouth open as both cocks slid in and out of Veronica's two holes.

"Doesn't that just look delicious?" Patty said to Sara, sidling up next to her.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Sara asked, watching in disbelief as the two huge cocks pounded Veronica.

AMaybe the first time," Patty conceded, Abut after that, it's like heaven. The only thing better is a third one to suck on at the same time."

Sara continued to watch the show and realized when the three of them started groaning that they must be cumming. Sure enough, Bill removed his cock from Veronica's ass and she rolled off of Steve to lay on the floor on her back, her feet flat on the floor and her knees spread. Sara could see the cum seeping from her pussy and asshole as she lay there. Bill went to clean himself and Patty began to suck on Steve's cum-covered cock, quickly getting him hard again. When Bill returned, Patty mounted him, his huge cock sliding up into her pussy, while Steve got behind her and jammed his cock home into her ass.

Sara watched again as the two men fucked Patty, their two cocks moving in and out of her holes easily. When she finally rolled off of Bill, cum oozing from her pussy and ass, Veronica rolled over onto her and the two of them began to suck on each other, drinking up the cum that filled them. Then Sara felt Bill grab her by the arm and pull her down onto the floor. She was momentarily afraid that he was going to stick his huge cock into her, but he merely straddled her chest, his gooey cock laying between her breasts, the head of it pressing against her mouth.

She opened her mouth to lick and suck on the head of it and Bill grabbed her breasts and pressed them up over the shaft of his cock and began to slide back and forth, fucking her between her breasts. Each time he slid forward, Sara would open her mouth and suck on the head of his cock. She almost jumped off the ground, and would have except for Bill's weight on top of her, when she felt someone begin to suck on her pussy. She could see that Veronica and Patty were still sucking on each other and she knew that it had to be Steve eating her while Bill fucked her between the tits. Then finally Bill pushed his cock into her mouth and kept it there while she sucked on it, only to be rewarded by thick gushes of cum shooting into her mouth as his balls exploded. Sara gulped and swallowed and gulped and swallowed all of Bill's cum, enjoying the taste while Steve continued to suck her pussy.

When Bill got to his feet after Sara had sucked his cock, Steve lifted his face from between her legs, a smile on his face.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Okay," she replied, still swallowing Bill's cum. "This is fun."

"Sara, you've got to show them how flexible you are," she heard Veronica say.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,345 Followers