Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,319 Followers

Looking towards Veronica and Patty, she saw that they had rolled out of their embrace and were sitting on the floor watching her.

"What do you mean?" Patty asked.

"Go on, Sara, show them," Veronica implored.

Blushing, Sara flipped her legs up over her head until her knees were on either side pressing against her ears. Then grabbing herself around the back, she lifted her head and began to suck on her own pussy to the astonished wows of everyone but Veronica. She sucked on herself for a couple of minutes before unfolding her legs and then sitting up.

"That's amazing," Patty said. "If I could do that, I'd never leave home. I'd be eating myself all day long."

"Hey, what about me?" Bill cried.

"You could fuck her while she sucked herself," Veronica said. "That's what I'd do."

"Well, right now I'd like it if Sara would suck me," Patty said, Aif you'd like to, that is. Watching you suck yourself makes me want to feel your tongue in me, too."

"I don't mind," Sara replied, blushing.

"Oh, good," Patty said, moving over and straddling Sara's face as she lay back down on the floor.

Reaching between her legs, Patty spread her plump pussy lips, opening herself for Sara. She sighed in contentment when she felt Sara's tongue begin to slide into her pussy, licking and tasting her. Sara found Patty's pussy very juicy and tasty and she eagerly sucked on her. She remembered how good it felt when Veronica used her fingers in her pussy, so she stuck first one, then two, and finally three fingers into Patty's pussy, plunging them in and out as she continued to suck on her. When Patty finally came, she rubbed her pussy all over Sara's face as Sara continued to slurp and swallow all of her juices. When she finished and pushed to her feet, Veronica took her place.

AMy turn, darling," she said. "You've sucked everyone but me."

Happily Sara buried her face in Veronica's pussy, the one she loved sucking the most. Plunging her fingers in and out and sucking on her clit, Sara soon had Veronica cumming in her mouth and she eagerly drank her juices up. When Veronica got up from squatting on Sara's face they were both content.

"Now what?" Veronica asked.

"Well, I'm going to fuck Steve," Patty said, "since Sara's not fucking yet. Why don't you fuck Bill?"

"That sounds like a great idea," Veronica said, leaning over and wrapping her hand around Bill's cock. "And then Sara can suck all of their cum from our pussies."

Sara sat back and watched as Patty and Veronica mounted the men, their cocks easily sinking all the way into their pussies. Side by side they humped up and down, riding their cocks. Sara found herself sitting with her knees up and apart, her fingers busy in her own pussy as she watched. When Bill and Steve finally came, she quickly got down on the floor, sucking on their cocks first until they were clean, then diving into first Patty's pussy, then Veronica's, sucking all of the cum that filled them. She sat up with a happy and determined expression on her face as she swallowed the last of the cum that was still in her mouth.

"Sara, I can't wait until you decide to fuck," Bill said. "I'm sure your pussy is going to feel just unbelievable."

"Have you decided about your virginity, whether to keep it or lose it?" Patty asked.

"No, not really," Sara said, surprised at the question.

"What do you think?" Patty persisted.

"Well, fucking sure looks like fun," Sara said. "But it looks like those cocks are way to big for me," she said.

"Nonsense," Patty said. "I'm smaller than you and they fit just fine. And they feel wonderful, too."

"What about a grand opening?" Bill suggested.

"Oh, what a wonderful idea," Veronica said.

"What's that?" Sara asked, curious.

"A grand opening is when we have everyone meet at the clubhouse and everyone shares in taking your virginity," Veronica explained. "Everyone gets to suck your pussy and you get to suck everyone. Then everyone gets to fuck you, but you get to pick who the first one is going to be. Usually we only get to do it once a year on our birthdays," Veronica explained. "There'd be too much jealousy otherwise. We haven't had a grand opening in quite some time."

"Oh, I couldn't do that," Sara exclaimed.

"There's no better way to start," Patty said.

"I don't know," Sara replied. "I'll think about it."

"Well, we better get on home," Steve said. "Tomorrow's a work day."

"Sara, you're welcome to stay here with us if you'd like," Patty said. "We'd love to have you."

AMaybe some other night," Veronica interjected, sensing Sara's discomfort.

"Whenever you'd like," Bill added.

It didn't long to pull on their clothes, and after kissing both Patty and Bill goodnight, they walked slowly back to Steve and Veronica's house.

"Well, how did you like that?" Veronica asked. "Wasn't it fun?"

"Not at first," Sara said, Abut then I relaxed and it was fun. I love watching people doing sex things."

"It looked to me like you like doing them, too," Steve observed, A and having them done to you."

"Well, yeah," Sara admitted, blushing slightly because it was her brother.

"Did you feel left out at all?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Well, a little," Sara agreed. "But it was okay. I really did have fun."

"I know you did," Veronica laughed. "But when did you feel left out?"

"Well, you know, like when you were fucking, and Patty, too," she said. "It looked like so much fun."

"It was," Veronica laughed. "And talking about it is making me ready for some more," she said as she opened the door to their house and walked in. "How about it, Steve?" she asked, peeling her dress off over her head and standing there naked. "I know you still have some left. Unless you want it, Sara," she said, smiling at Sara.

"What, me?" Sara asked. "What do you mean?"

"Well, would you like Steve to fuck you?" she asked. "I don't mind and I know he doesn't."

"Oh, I don't know," Sara said. "I mean, yes, but I don't know right now, I mean."

"If I were you I'd take Bill up on the idea of a grand opening," Veronica said. "I know I can't wait for my birthday."

AMaybe," Sara said, uncomfortable.

"Well, I'll suck your pussy while Steve's fucking me," Veronica suggested. "How's that?"

"That sounds great," Sara said, her face breaking into a big smile.

"Come on, let's go to the bedroom," Veronica suggested, walking down the hallway.

They followed her to the bedroom where they quickly stripped. Veronica had Sara lay on her back on the bed with her head near the edge, then climbed on top of her, burying her face in her pussy while her own ass was pointing towards Steve. Again Sara was treated to the sight of her brother's cock sliding into Veronica's pussy right above her face and she tried to lick Veronica's clit and the shaft of Steve's cock each time he pulled back for another stroke. Veronica had already learned what excited Sara the most and in no time she had her cumming, drinking up her sweet nectar as it flooded her mouth. Steve continued to pound Veronica's pussy and Sara would lick at the juices that were escaping from around Steve's cock.

Then Steve grunted, burying his cock deep inside of Veronica's pussy, his balls emptying themselves once more into the depths of her. When he had finished cumming, he slowly withdrew his cock, letting it fall into Sara's open mouth where she sucked on him, sucking the combined juices from him until he was clean and also hard again. Then Steve pulled his cock from his sister's mouth and Sara glued her mouth to Veronica's cum-filled pussy, sucking and slurping at the cocktail that filled her hole. At the same time Steve pressed his cock into Veronica's ass, fucking her ass while Sara continued to suck her pussy. Sara loved the feeling of Steve's cock sliding across her forehead while she sucked Veronica's pussy and her own orgasms continued as Veronica continued to suck her pussy. Finally Steve came again in Veronica's ass and they all collapsed on the bed, laying there spent.

Sara woke up in the morning snuggled between Steve and Veronica. It felt so nice, Veronica's tits pressing against hers, Steve's cock pressing against her ass. Sara stretched, trying not to disturb either of the two still sleeping, but she felt Steve's cock growing as it pressed against her ass. Turning towards him, she saw his eyes open, a soft smile on his face.

"Hi there," he said, putting his arm around her. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah," Sara nodded, feeling Steve's cock pressing against her lower belly.

"Why don't you suck my cock for me," Steve suggested. "I'll suck your pussy."

"Okay," Sara said, excited.

Steve rolled to his back, his cock sticking up in the air, and Sara quickly scrambled to lay on top of him, his cock in her mouth as his tongue slid between her pussy lips. Sara loved the taste and feel of her brother's cock in her mouth and she began to lovingly suck on it, one hand caressing his balls while the other held his shaft. Her own pussy was already spasming as Steve's tongue worked its wonders on her.

"Oh, that looks nice," Sara heard Veronica say.

Sara didn't look over or stop, just continued to suck Steve's cock.

AMmm, let me help," Veronica said, and Sara felt her hands slide across her ass to dip into her pussy. "Such a nice pussy," she said, slipping a finger inside of her.

Sara moaned on Steve's cock as Veronica's fingers began to work her pussy as well as Steve's tongue. She increased her fervor as she sucked on him, trying to get more and more of his cock into her mouth. Then she almost died when she felt a tongue licking around and probing at her asshole, as well as the tongue still in her pussy. She groaned audibly as Veronica continued to lick and tongue her asshole, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy while Steve sucked on her clit.

Then she felt Veronica drawing little circles around her asshole with a finger, teasing her and gently pressing on her rosebud. Sara could feel that Steve was getting ready to cum and she sucked harder, eager to taste his cum when it splashed into her mouth. She felt the head of his cock swell, then he tensed and she sucked hard as the first shot of cum came shooting into her mouth, splashing into her throat as he began to cum. She gulped and swallowed, her own pussy on fire as Steve continued to suck on her clit and Veronica's fingers moved in and out of her pussy. She couldn't believe how much Steve was cumming as he filled her mouth again and again with his hot load. Just when she gulped another mouthful down, cum still spurting from his cock, Sara felt Veronica press against her asshole with her finger, not backing off this time. Before she realized it, Veronica's finger slid into her ass and Sara felt herself cum yet again as now Veronica was moving her fingers in and out of both her pussy and ass at the same time. She felt like her body was out of control as it spasmed and bucked, her orgasm more powerful than she had ever experienced.

Slowly Steve stopped cumming and Sara sucked and swallowed all of his cum, licking his cock and balls, then squeezing his cock one last time to force a last bit of cum out the end. Licking it with her tongue and swallowing it, Sara felt Veronica's fingers slip from her pussy and ass. She fell forward on the bed, Steve's cock in her hand, her pussy wide open in front of his face.

"Now that's how I like to start my day," Steve said. "Great stuff, Sara. Thanks."

"Ohhhh," Sara moaned, still overcome by her orgasm.

"Did you like that Sara?" Veronica asked, lightly stroking her finger between Sara's pussy lips.

"Oh, yes," Sara sighed. "I can't believe how much I came."

"You sure have a sweet tasting pussy," Steve said. AMust run in the family."

Sara thought that was an odd thing to say, but she realized that he must mean Veronica. Rolling over onto her back, she smiled at the ceiling. She was so glad she had decided to get away. She just didn't understand her parents and she knew they didn't understand her. Heck, she hadn't understood herself until she had gotten here. Now she knew what life could be and she was loving it.

"I just am so happy to be here," she said, sitting up. "I can't tell you."

"Well, we're even happier to have you here," Veronica said. "Steve's always talked about you and I'm glad we've gotten to know each other like this."

AMe, too," Sara agreed.

"Hey, by the way," Steve said, sitting up. AMom and dad are coming tomorrow. They called."

"Oh, no," Sara cried. "They'll ruin everything."

"They're only coming for one night," Steve said. "In case you'd forgotten, it's mom's birthday."

"Oh, I had forgotten," Sara said. "But still, why now?"

"Well, I don't think she has any choice about her birthday," Steve laughed. "We'll let them stay in the other room."

"What about me?" Sara asked, looking from him to Veronica.

"You can sleep here with us," Steve said with a straight face.

"Oh, right," Sara said, laughing. "I'm sure that would go over great."

"Or you can go stay at Bill and Patty's," he said. "I know they'd love to have you stay with them."

"That's a great idea," Sara said, her eyes brightening. "They were nice," she said, remembering.

"Then there's no problem," Steve said. "We'll all eat dinner together, then you can go to Bill and Patty's and we'll take them out. Okay?"

"Yeah, that's okay," Sara said. "I guess it won't be so bad, huh?"

"Of course not," Veronica said. "They're your parents. They can't be all bad."

"Huh, you don't know," Sara said.

AMaybe it's you that doesn't know," Steve said. "Ever think of that? Well, I've got to get to work. You two have fun today."

"I think we'll go shopping," Veronica said. AMaybe get a gift or something."

The rest of the day Sara spent going from one mall to another with Veronica, looking at clothes and trying them on. She couldn't believe how much energy Veronica had. And she never stopped talking. And it was mostly interesting. She liked the strange looks they'd get as they'd walk along, their arms around each other, acting like an old married couple. Sara felt so grown up as she looked at the people around her.

That night they watched a movie after dinner with Steve, then they all went to bed together, as if they always had. Sara loved the feeling of being naked in bed with Steve and Veronica, all of their hands sliding across her body, touching her here and there, sucking first on Veronica then on Steve, having both of them taking turns sucking on her pussy. She drifted into a very contented sleep, entwined in Veronica's arms, Steve behind her snuggled up against her ass.

The next morning Veronica sucked Steve's cock while Sara sucked her pussy. After Steve left for work, Sara helped Veronica straighten the house for when her parents arrived. They finally showed up in the mid-afternoon and Sara was surprised at how they didn't make any fuss at all about her. Not one word about her taking the car without telling them and just leaving. Veronica kissed both of them as they came in, showing them to their room. Steve came home about an hour or so later and they all sat around talking, Veronica making everyone drinks, including Sara. Again she was surprised when her parents didn't say anything when she, too, took a drink from Veronica. They had a nice dinner and then they gave her mother the presents they all had for her. She seemed so happy as she opened them.

"Well, we're going to miss the show," Steve said finally. "Did you talk to Bill and Patty?" he asked Sara.

"Yeah," she replied. "They said to just come on down whenever. They're going out, too, so it's okay. I'll go down there now. Happy birthday, mom," she said, hugging her mother. "I'm really glad to see you."

AMe, too," Betty said, smiling at her daughter. "It's always good to have the family together. And thank you for giving us your room."

"Oh, that's okay," Sara laughed, looking at Veronica and Steve. "I'll be fine at Bill and Patty's. See you later."

"Bye, sweetheart," John said as Sara left.

Sara walked down the street to Bill and Patty's, knocking on the door when she got there. Patty opened the door, smiling and hugging her and then kissing her as she welcomed her in. Bill, too, hugged and kissed her, telling her to just make herself at home.

"And you can sleep in whichever room you'd like," Patty said.

"Thanks," Sara said. "I really appreciate you letting me stay here for the night."

"Oh, we're glad to have you," Patty said.

"But we have to run," Bill said. "So we'll see you later."

"Okay. Thanks. Have fun," Sara said to them as they left.

Turning to survey the room, Sara decided to explore and see what she could find. The house was identical to Steve and Veronica's with the same little guest room. She looked in there, seeing that it wasn't used very often. Then she looked in their room. They had a big poster bed with lots of soft covers and pillows on it. There were two bureaus and two night tables on either side of the bed. Starting there, Sara opened the drawers, looking to see if she would see anything like Steve and Veronica had. She didn't find anything until she looked under Patty's underwear, and there she only found one photograph, an eight by ten of Patty naked, standing with at least 25 naked men all around her. Turning the photo over, she read what was written there.

"A personal best. What a great night."

I wonder what that means, Sara mused. I can't believe she fucked all of them. That's too much. Going out to the other room, she turned on the television and settled down to watch. But after about an hour she felt restless and decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. She walked up and down the streets, looking at the houses, seeing how they were all alike. Then she turned a corner and saw what must be the clubhouse. There were lights on and the sounds of a party coming from inside.

Walking in that direction, Sara went up behind some trees and peeked in, trying to see what was going on. She really couldn't see very well, so she went around the other side of the building where she could get right up next to the glass and not be seen. When she did and looked inside, she was surprised to see people walking around naked. Nobody had any clothes on. She looked at them curiously, seeing what they all looked like.

Then she was surprised to see Veronica walk by. As she watched her walk by, one of the men was standing up in front of the room, obviously trying to get everyone's attention. As he talked, several men dragged a bench into the center of the room, like a workout bench. The man talked some more and then she saw everyone applauding. The man talking held out his hand to someone in the group of people on the floor in front of him and Sara saw a slender hand reach up to his. As she watched, her mouth dropping open in total astonishment, she saw her mother step up next to the man. Totally naked!

She couldn't believe it. She hadn't seen her mother naked since she was a little girl and she didn't really remember what she looked like. But there she stood, red hair like hers, but she kept it short. She had the same full breasts and Sara could also see that her pussy was shaved. She could actually see the pink line separating her pussy lips from where she was. She watched as her mother took a bow as everyone applauded again. Then she was helped down off the platform and she walked over to the bench.

Sara had a great view from where she was hiding. She saw her mother sit down on the bench, then lay back, her feet on the floor on either side of it. Sara didn't quite have the right angle to be able to see her mother's pussy, but what happened next made that unimportant. As she watched, a man stood over her mother's face, straddling the bench, his cock sticking in her face. She watched in astonishment as her mother reached up and grasped the man's cock, opened her mouth and began to suck on it.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,319 Followers