Big Girls Don't Cry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked, sucked and nibbled her delicious pussy as she rubbed herself over my mouth, and when I licked and then poked my tongue into her shell-pink little bum hole, she screamed my name as she came in a shattering orgasm. Her whole body shuddered as she pounded and rubbed herself frenziedly against me, and a warm gush of sweet, salty, tangy, musky nectar filled my mouth.

Her orgasm rolled on, her pussy convulsing against my mouth as wave after wave engulfed her until she slumped back down, her head thrown back and her face and neck flushed, perspiration beading her forehead. A pulse beat strongly, rapidly, in the base of her throat as her heart raced, and her chest rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath.

Lena opened her eyes and smiled blurrily at me, holding out her open arms in invitation, and I slid back up level with her, quickly wiping my face and chin on the bed sheet as I did so.

"Wow, Darryl, that was...amazing!" she grinned, "If I'd known you were that good, I'd have climbed on your face years ago!"

I kissed her on the tip of her sexy little nose.

"All in a day's work, I assure you, Miss Morgan!" I quipped, watching the answering twinkle in her eye as she reached up and gently nipped my chin with her white, even teeth.

"Thank you, Darryl! I love you, baby!" she murmured, briefly kissing me once on the lips before slotting her head into the angle of my head and neck, and sighing as she fitted herself against me.

I rubbed her soft warm back.

"I love you too, Angel Eyes!" I whispered, and kissed her lips gently as she stretched sleepily against me.

Lena was fast asleep, and I nearly was too, when there was a soft knock at my door. Perhaps I should explain a little at this point. The downstairs maisonette had it's own front door, and we shared a communal street door with a keypad entry device; only people who'd been given the code could use it to come in, and then they would have to knock on one or other of the inner front doors, depending on who they were visiting; it was done that way to keep random intruders out and prevent tramps from dossing in the downstairs hallway, so whoever was knocking had the entry code, probably one of my pals from St. George's.

I staggered out of bed, still half-asleep, managing to slip on a pair of shorts and weave my way over to the front door. I pulled it open fully expecting to see one of my friends, but there outside the door, looking apprehensive and somehow smaller than I remembered, was mum.