Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and told her he just really loved her. "Well, whatever it was, momma like! You can bring that guy to bed with you anytime," she teased.

Miller smiled at the thought but didn't say a word as he drifted off to sleep replaying the scenes from the video in his mind.

He watched it several more times for the next few days then decided to try and find other videos just like it. Finding them wasn't easy. He thought he'd struck gold when he found a site called Do My Wife, Please, wherein men supposedly wrote to the hosts of the show telling them how much they'd love to watch their wives with some porn star. It even seemed real until he did a little research and found out it was also highly scripted and very much staged. Worst of all, the couples weren't even married. The entire thing was a set up just like all the rest of the phony, staged crap he despised.

Finally, he found a site that had hundreds of sexual-fantasy categories, and the one that caught his eye was simply titled 'Wife.' After scrolling through several dozen of those videos, he found a couple that were close to the one his friend had sent him. The quality wasn't good which indicated it wasn't professionally done and therefore almost certainly not scripted or staged. Most couples tended to be in a motel which also lent credence to this being an actual couple rather than paid professionals.

There was one other commonality evident in the vast majority of videos. The other man was almost always black. Initially, that was somewhere between a neutral and a mild turn-off for him. However, the more he watched, the more fascinated he became with it.

That wasn't his own personal fantasy, but he could certainly see why some couples enjoyed it. Being a guy, he had no idea whether the size of a guy's dick (beyond a certain level, of course) really mattered, all joking aside. If it did, then this made a lot of sense because although Miller was a little above average as far as guys went—well, white guys—the black men in these videos made him look like he had a clit rather than a cock. One white woman held her forearm up against this one black guy's ginormous monster cock and it was a close call as to which was longer.

Putting the interracial aspect aside, he found the more he watched, the more interested he became in trying something similar even though he felt Hallie would never be interested in it, too. Unless maybe, just maybe, it was a part of his annual birthday-present surprise. As he watched this very attractive woman getting shlonged by another man as her husband recorded it, he found himself so hard he was tempted to um...take matters into his own hands. Instead, he waited for Hallie to get ready for bed and once ravished her like he'd done just a few days ago.

"My God! You're like an animal lately!" she said when he'd finished banging the shit out of her.

"You're not complaining, are you?" he teased as she laid her head on his chest.

"Not at all. I...I actually like it like that," she said. She raised her head up and looked at her husband. "Is that what they call 'rough sex'?"

"I'm no expert," he told her, "but I think that involves things like choking and being a lot more physical. Closer to BDSM stuff but without the handcuffs or whips and chains."

"Oh, okay," she said satisfied with his explanation. "Speaking of kinky stuff..."

"Yeeesss," he said drawing the word out.

"Well...I was wondering if you've given any thought to what we might try this year for your birthday present." She raised back up, smiled at him again, then said, "I have to say last year's surprise was a very pleasant change of pace."

Miller smiled back and said, "Speaking of surprises, it still surprises me you enjoyed that. In fact, it catches me off guard every time you request some backdoor attention."

"Well, it feels good," she said almost defensively. "What's wrong with that?"

"Oh, no. I didn't mean it like that, honey. Seriously, if you enjoy, I'm more than willing to um...provide. I'm just surprised you enjoy it. That's all."

"Well, I do. I can't really explain it but I like feeling 'full' like that. I've even been kind of wondering what it might feel like if both places were full," she said almost bashfully.

"Really? You mean like having me fill one of them and maybe use a toy of some kind to fill the other?" he offered in a way that let her know she was open to the idea.

"Yeah. Would that be too weird for you?" she asked. He could tell her question was hopeful meaning she almost certainly wanted to try it.

"Weird? No. Not at all. Why would anything we want to try be 'weird'? If we're both okay with it, then it can't be weird. It becomes normal—at least for us, right?"

"I guess," she said. "It's just that society tells us so many things are taboo, you know?"

"That's true. For thousands of years society's depended on people getting married and staying together to have children. It was a survival issue. Add to that the role religion plays in making so many things off limits and society incorporating those ideas into child rearing and it makes sense. But now, with birth control and many people rejecting those outdated social norms, more and more people are realizing sex is as much for fun, if not more so, than for having children. Unless there really is some Guy in the Sky who gets angry as hell about where Jones puts his Johnson, it seems to me that nothing is wrong as long as the players are consenting adults."

Hallie didn't respond for a while. She lay there just thinking. Finally she said without looking at him, "Mike? Would you ever cheat on me?"

Miller sat up, gently lifting her off of his chest. "Hey? Where in the world did that come from?"

"I know you wouldn't, but if you really believe anything two consenting adults do is okay, would it even be cheating in your mind?" Again, he could see she was asking a sincere question.

"Yes, it would be cheating. It's cheating because you're not consenting. You and I exchanged vows. We promised to be faithful to one another until death do us part. So if I snuck around and had sex with someone else—anyone else—it would cheating." He paused then added, "Unless, of course, you were okay with it."

"Ha! Fat chance of that!" she said. "Like I'm gonna share my amazing husband with someone else." She finally smiled playfully again then said, "You're mine, buster. All mine. Got it?" She reached for him and stroked him back to life before saying, "Any chance we could try the rough sex thing again or...you know, maybe add something in to actually make it rough?"

He smiled then gently reached for her throat and said, "You mean like this?"

Hallie's eyes closed as she purred, "Mmmm. Yes. Just like that."

"You sure?" he asked.

"I am an adult and I hereby consent," she said smiling wickedly at him.

As with anal sex, Hallie found herself enjoying this new addition to their lovemaking repertoire. She got on top and rode him while he slowly and gently restricted her airflow. The first time, it scared her a little, but she immediately asked him to do it again. With just a little practice, she was amazed at how...amazing...her orgasm had been.

"Wow! That was incredible," she cooed. "I think that's a keeper, too."

"I had no idea you were so kinky," he teased.

"Is that okay?" she asked with genuine concern. "I want both of us to enjoy everything we do. So if you don't, please tell me, okay?"

"I will," he assured her. "But so far, there hasn't been anything I haven't enjoyed, too." He pulled her close and stroked her hair as he told her, "Making you happy is one of the greatest joys in my life, honey."

She held him tight and said, "Same here. I love you so much it hurts." She pulled her head back to look at him then said, "My life was so terrible before I found you. Now I'm happier than I ever dreamed possible. And that's because of you. My amazing, thoughtful, caring, loving, handsome young husband. I'd do anything to make you happy."

Miller thought about the videos and even though he'd cum twice, he was ready for round three. "Well, I guess we'll see about that when birthday present time rolls around."

"Oh, really?" she said playfully. She saw him growing hard again then said, "Are you possibly thinking about this new thing right now?"

"It's possible," he told her as she stroked him.

"Tell me what it is," she said as she took him in her mouth.

"Fffuck!" he groaned as she took him fully. "Not now, okay?"

She came up for air and said, "Soon?"

"Yeah, okay. Soon." He pushed her head back down and she purred with happiness as she liked it when it took control. He held her down and she gladly sucked and slurped until he fired another large load. This one she took in her warm, wet mouth and showed it to him briefly before swallowing it seductively.

"Mmmm. Thank you for dessert, honey," she said with that same wicked smile.

Hallie went to take a shower while Miller lay there thinking about this year's big reveal. Would she agree to try it or would she finally draw the line and tell him that was a bridge too far? For the first time he thought of something that hand't yet crossed his mind. What if she said 'yes' and he found himself deeply regretting the decision? What if she absolutely enjoyed it and he hated it? What if it caused a rift so deep...

Miller needed time to think and he realized Hallie would also likely need time to do the same once he shared his latest fantasy with her. He also knew she might well say 'no.' And again, she could also 'yes' with catastrophic consequences.

He still had close to three months left and as badly as he wanted to ask her now he couldn't. Not until he'd worked through all of this in his head. Besides, if she did tell him 'no' that would be it. By waiting, he could at least enjoy the fantasy as the excitement grew in anticipation of a possible 'yes' answer, as long as he could keep the 'what ifs' from ruining it. For now, he was content to wait and dream.

Miller was one of the lucky few to be hired by MicroSoft right out of college. He worked a lot of hours, but he also made a lot of money. But more importantly, he was surrounded by likeminded people who enjoyed their work as much as he did.

It was times like this he was most grateful for his job as it gave him a place to go to where he was forced to focus all of his attention on work leaving him no time to hash and rehash something as exciting and confusing as his favorite new fantasy. The thought of seeing his gorgeous wife with another man had the potential to become all-consuming and work gave his brain a much-needed break from the never-ending cycle of wanting and worrying about the same thing.

As B-day approached, Miller felt less and less concerned about the worst-case scenario unfolding. In fact, he was now very confident that wouldn't happen because the most troubling aspect had been solved. Well, at least most of it. Were Hallie to choose this fantasy man, he not only would have no interest in it, he would be jealous in the extreme. It would mean he was someone she found attractive and fun to be around and that presented the biggest danger. But were Miller to provide this 'new addition' to their lovemaking, there was no way she would ever see him again so unless she just turned into some kind of cock-crazy... He couldn't bring himself to use that word to describe his beautiful wife, but that thought was always at the back of his mind. The good news was it had receded very deeply into it.

With one month to go, Miller began looking for Mr. Right, a term that made him laugh when he thought about it and how it related to this specific situation. Finding this perfect specimen seemed like a daunting task. He definitely had to be good looking. That was first and foremost in Miller's mind. Then he had to be single. Further, he couldn't be an arrogant asshole or Hallie would be immediately turned off as she despised cocky, loudmouthed men. Once he found a suitable candidate, he'd have to pitch the idea to him and if the guy talked to other people about it, Hallie would never forgive him.

Okay, so now he at least had an idea of what he was up against and that was the first step in solving any problem. From there he would break it down into smaller parts and work through it. Or at least that was the theoretical plan.

Miller began looking at every male who worked with him, around him, or who passed through the area where he worked. He quickly eliminated anyone over 45 along with anyone who was grossly overweight or just plain unattractive. Hallie had no issue with baldness as long as a combover wasn't involved. So shaved heads were okay as long as there were no other disqualifiers. Of course, he also had to be someone Miller wanted to see with his wife so...damn, this proving to be hard!

After three days of making mental notes, he had a list that was exactly three names deep. Miller worked in software development and of the 15 or so other men who worked with him, only one met all of his criteria. Peter Hallisey was maybe 30, recently divorced, and a very pleasant guy he enjoyed talking to. He was also very popular with the single girls and even with a couple of the married women.

There was another guy in procurement named Tyrese Gibson who was distantly related to the famous St. Louis Cardinals pitcher from the 1960s. He was also a very popular single guy who dressed well and who happened to drive a very fast car, something that was neither here nor there in terms of Miller's required qualities.

Lastly, there was a UPS driver who came through several times a week named Jonah. Miller only knew his first name and that only because it was sewn on his shirt. His presence created no small stir whenever the UPS truck pulled up. Women either got up to watch him get out of the van and enter the building or they stopped work to admire his 'cute butt' as he passed through.

Jonah had blond hair and blue eyes and a great smile while Peter had thick, black hair and hazel eyes with an equally great-looking grill. Tyrese was a handsome black guy with a shaved head, and he had the kind of green eyes Miller had seen a time or two, most notably on one of the guys in the original Las Vegas CSI. Miller wasn't quite ready for a guy like Tyrese so he shelved his name for the time being and focused in on his two remaining candidates.

In his mind, the obvious choice was Jonah simply because he didn't work side-by-side with Miller. With Hallisey, things could rather awkward to downright uncomfortable should he agree to join them.

"Okay. Jonah it is," he told himself.

The following day he waited for the UPS truck and when he heard the usual suspects commenting about the hottie who was on his way up, he waited until Jonah made his way through their area then followed him down the hall.

"Jonah? Hey, sorry to bother you. You got a second? I can walk with you if that helps."

"Thanks, man. I'm on clock and time is money or something like that. What's up?"

"I'm Mike. Miller." Jonah's hands were full so he just nodded.

"Okay, cool. Nice to meet you, Mike. I'm Jonah, but you already knew that. Last name's Jensen."

"I've got a friend I was thinking you might—you know, be interested in you. She's great looking and if you're not seeing anyone..."

"Is she your sister or something?" Jensen asked as they continued around the maze of cubicles.

"No. Definitely not," Miller said. "You're not married, right?"

"Nope. Not married. Not seeing anyone exclusively, either. You got a pic of this 'hottie'?" he asked as he came to the elevator.

"Yeah. Sure." Miller pulled out his cell phone and opened it to 'Photos' then to a folder called 'Hallie.' He found one that was current he thought was great and turned it around.

"Damn! Seriously? She is hot. How old is she?"

"Is that really important?" Miller asked.

"I guess not. Not with someone that good-looking. What's she into?" The elevator opened and before Miller could respond, Jonah said, "I gotta run, man. If you can follow me upstairs, fine. Otherwise..."

"Yeah, okay. I'll tell you a little more next time I see you, okay?"

"Just send me a text," he said. He called out his number as the door was about to close and Miller memorized the number before later entering it into his phone.

"Okay, I will!" Miller said as Jensen disappeared behind the silver doors.

He sat at his desk for quite some time deciding exactly what to share with this stranger before hitting 'send.' He'd painted Hallie in the best possible light without revealing anything deeply personal. He also attached another pic, Miller's second most favorite then waited for a reply.

It didn't take long. "Still on the clock but the pic is super hot. More to follow."

It was around 8pm when a follow-up text arrived. "She seems great, man. Go ahead and set this up. And thanks, bro!"

One hurdle down, two to go. He was going to have to finally share this idea with Hallie and if she did agree to try it, then he'd have to let Jonah know this 'hottie' was his wife.

Hallie sat next to him on the couch and said, "Do you wanna watch a movie or maybe some TV?"

"Um, no. I don't think so," he began. "I was wondering if maybe we could, you know, talk about my birthday present this year."

"Oh!" she said suddenly very interested. She snuggled up close and said, "I think we can do that."

"Well, my first question is: are there any restrictions or limitations on this request?"

"Limitations? What kind of limitations?" she asked not understanding his question.

"Okay, think about all the things people do sexually and then ask yourself if there's anything that would be an automatic 'no' or maybe a 'no' after you thought about it."

"Hmmm. Um...I can't really think of anything," she said initially. She sat there for a few seconds then said, "Okay, maybe there is something."

"Oh, okay," Miller said. "What would that be?"

"Well...I know you'd never ask for this, but if you did, I don't think I'd be okay with it." Miller waited for her to finish hoping against hope it wasn't the very thing he intended to pitch. "I don't think I could handle a threesome."

Her words knocked him for a loop. "Oh. Okay," he said trying not to sound as dejected and rejected as he felt.

She saw his face and it only took her a second to figure it out. "Oh, my God! Is that what you were thinking about?" She was looking into his eyes and he could see she was feeling something between distress and sheer panic. "Oh, honey. I had no idea. That's it, isn't it? You were going to ask me if..."

"It's okay," Miller said. "It was just an idea. I'd never ask you to do anything you're not comfortable with. I just thought you might..."

"Now I feel terrible," she said.

"Don't. You have no reason to. This isn't a 'birthday demand' it's a birthday present. You have no reason to feel terrible. I just don't want you to be mad at me for even thinking about suggesting it."

Hallie was still staring into his eyes. "Wow. I don't know what to say. I told you I'd do anything, and now here I am saying 'no' to the very thing you wanted to try." Miller started to cut her off again but Hallie kept talking. "I'm not saying 'no' for sure, okay? I just have to really think about this."

More silence followed before Hallie said, "How about letting me think about this for a while, okay?"

"Sure, but you don't even have to think it over. If it's too much, it's too much."

"It might be too much, but I need time to think. I mean, I honestly don't see how I could be okay with seeing you, you know, doing that with another woman, but I guess it's possible I could..."

"What? What did you just say?" he asked her.

"I was saying I think I'd be extremely jealous. In fact, I know I would be. Mike, I love so much and as much as I want to make you happy, I'm just not sure I could stand to see you...fuck...another woman. I'm not even sure I'd want to be with her myself, but that's the excitement, right? Watching two women 'doing it'?"