Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," Hallie said again. "That soon?" She knew it wasn't really about the timing. It was about actually doing it so she said, "Sorry. I guess that'll be fine. I wish you hadn't given me any advanced notice, though."

Miller smiled and said, "Right. Imagine me springing this on you a couple of hours in advance."

"Okay, okay. Good point," she admitted. "I'll try not to obsess about it to the point of freaking out."

"Would you like have your hair and nails done that afternoon? You don't need to. I'm just thinking out loud."

"That might be nice. It would give me something to do and think about other than...you know. Can I maybe get a makeover, too?" she asked with a smile.

Hallie rarely asked for anything and Miller had to find ways to surprise her with little gifts and presents. "Of course. Anything you want."

"That is so true," she said. "I still can't believe how lucky I am to have found you. Even if you do want me to do this crazy thing for you!" She pushed him back and got on top of him and moments later she was guiding him into her pussy which was drenched in her own wetness.

Miller chose one of the nicest hotels in the Seattle area then sent Jensen a text with the proposed time, date, and location. Moments later he got his answer. "I'll be there with bells on!"

As Saturday afternoon rolled around, Miller felt the anticipation building big time. Around 2 o'clock Hallie said bravely, "Okay, I'm off to make myself...fuckable." She tried to smile and used the attempted humor to mitigate her anxiety.

"You okay?" he asked before kissing her goodbye.

"I'm gonna have to take a Xanax, but I think I'll be fine," she told him truthfully. "Okay, so...I'll be back by six so we can go out to dinner and be um...ready by eight, right?"

"Yes, indeed," he told her as he walked her out to the car. He kissed then waved as she got ready to drive off.

"Two-fifteen and counting," he said to himself after checking his watch and noting the time.

Miller shaved and showered around five then got dressed and waited for Hallie to come home. When she walked in, he did a double take. "Holy...shit!" he said. "Oh, my God. Look at you. You're freaking gorgeous!" And she was.

"They did a really nice job," she said. "Oh, and thank you for the compliment. Is my outfit on the bed?"

"Yeah, I just set it out a little while ago. I hope you like it."

"Tonight, the main thing is that you like it," she said smiling for him. "I'll go get dressed."

Twenty minutes later she came out and Miller thought he might cum in his expensive gabardine slacks.

"Jesus!" he said.

Hallie did a quick turn for him and asked, "Is this what you had in mind?"

"Damn!" he mumbled. "Talk about hot!"

She was wearing four-inch black, open-toed mules with ankle straps, barely-black stockings, a very short black skirt with a side slit, and a gorgeous, white, cashmere sweater with a very low neckline and a deep opening in the back. Most of the opening was filled with her long, silky hair, but it was still visible.

"I take it this meets with your approval then?" she teased.

"Oh, yeah. And then some," he told her. "You ready for dinner?"

"Ha! I'm starving but I'm not sure I can eat. But yes, we can go whenever you're ready."

Hallie picked at her food eating only a few small bites. She did have a glass a wine, most of which she drank just before they left. She also did take a Xanax as her nerves were on edge to the point where she wasn't sure she could do this.

By the time they got to their hotel room, she said, "Thank goodness the Xanax is kicking in. I really thought I might be sick. Now I feel...okay."

"We don't have to do this, okay? And you can call it off at anytime. I mean that."

"Thank you, honey," she told him. "I think I'll be okay now as long as he isn't an ass."

"Do you want another drink?" he asked her as they looked around.

"No. No, thank you. I don't want to pass out. Well, maybe I do, but..." She smiled then after taking a quick look around at their room said, "This is beautiful! Wow. Talk about high end."

They sat and talked until just after eight when they heard a knock on the door. "Showtime," Miller said. "You want to meet him?"

"No," she said.

"Maybe it would be best if you did. That way, if you don't like him, you can let me know when he walks in. Just elbow me or shake your head and we'll find a way to let him know it's not happening."

"Okay. That actually sounds pretty smart," she said as he helped her stand.

Miller opened the door and shook his hand. "Jonah? Hey! This is my gorgeous wife, Hallie. Honey, this is Jonah, no-last-name."

He saw Hallie smile brightly as they faux embraced. "It's nice to meet you, Hallie. Wow. You're even more beautiful than your photos."

"Thank you, Jonah no-last-name," she said.

They let him go inside first, and before Miller could mouth, "What do you think?" Hallie was pulling on his arm.

He saw her mouth, "He's freaking GORGEOUS!"

"Told you!" Miller mouthed back. Hallie was squeezing his hand so hard he thought she might cut off the blood supply.

"Have a seat, Jonah," Miller said offering him a leather chair across from the leather couch he and Hallie sat on. "Can we offer you a drink?"

"No, I'm good," he said. "So...how is this going to work?" he asked wanting to get right down to business.

"Well, I thought we'd talk for a while and get acquainted then if everything is kosher, we'll move on from there. Two ground rules, though. I'm okay with anything and everything that Hallie's okay with. But if she says 'no' to anything at anytime, that's it."

"Of course," Jonah said. "What's the other?"

"Hallie undresses you and I undress her." Miller hadn't mentioned that to his wife, but she knew her husband and she knew why which was the reason she was wearing what she was wearing. He undoubtedly wanted to see her get fucked wearing that soft, gorgeous sweater.

"Got it," Jensen said.

They spent a few minutes chatting about generic stuff, keeping it light, and giving Hallie time to get used to being near this man she was about to have sex with her for the benefit of her husband. What she hadn't expected was to feel the way she was feeling. Suddenly she realized, that thanks to the Xanax and Jonah's amazingly good looks and fun personality, she could do this. She intuitively understood she was being given a free pass. A license to cheat, as it were, yet it wasn't cheating. Jonah no-last-name was utterly gorgeous, and her husband wanted him to fuck her. Oh, and he also wanted her to really get into it. After worrying for weeks about this, she was now fully confident she could pull this off.

"So...you've never had sex with anyone but Mike and your ex-husband?" Jonah said with near astonishment when that subject came up.

"That is very true," Hallie said.

"And this was Mike's idea, right?" he asked wanting to be sure.

"Oh, yes. 100%," she said as she took her husband's hand.

"So you've never ever wondered what it would be like with, you know..."

Mike looked at Hallie who smiled and said, "Not even once." She laughed softly then added, "At least not until right now anyway."

Mike squeezed her hand and said, "Does that mean you're feeling okay about trying this?"

"Um...I think so," she said knowing she was more than just okay with it. For the first time ever, she actually wanted another man and she found herself suddenly wanting him desperately.

"Well, okay. Then how about we get started? Jonah? Why don't you come over here and sit on the other side of Hallie and maybe you guys can try starting out with a nice long hug and see how it goes from there."

As Jonah stood up, Hallie turned to her husband and said, "I love you so much."

He kissed her and said it back to her. "Remember. The only limits are your limits. You can say or do anything you want. No restrictions. And you can say stop..."

"Stop," she said with a smile. "That's not gonna happen. I promise. I really want you to enjoy this, honey, and I mean that, okay?"

"Hey, you too. If you can let go, let go."

Jonah was sitting next to her when Hallie turned toward him. "Oh, hello there, Jonah no-last-name."

"Hi, Hallie. Wow. You are so beautiful," he said. "You ready?"

"Uh-huh," she told him as she slipped her arms around his neck. Jonah did the same and the sat there holding one another as Mike ran his hands along Hallie's sides.

"That's perfect, honey," he said quietly. "Maybe you guys could put your hands on the back of the other's head now?"

Both of them did just that. Mike saw his wife gently stroke Jonah's hair as he did the same to her. "Okay, whenever the spirit moves you, you can try a first kiss then let nature take its course after that."

Seconds later, Hallie moved her head back and stared into Jonah's eyes. He put a hand on her pretty face and said, "You are so gorgeous." As he finished speaking, Hallie pressed her lips to his and kissed another man for the first time.

Miller heard her moan softly and whispered, "That is so hot, baby," as he ran his hands along the soft cashmere material.

Within moments, he heard the first sounds of deep kissing as tongues were being exchanged. "Fuck," Miller said. "That is so hot! Did he offer you his tongue or vice versa?"

"I did," she said between kisses.

"Shit!" Miller said now very turned on. "You look incredibly sexy, honey," Miller told her truthfully as lips and tongues grew louder and louder. "How about you unbutton his shirt and I'll lift up this pretty sweater and show Jonah how beautiful you really are. Does that sound okay?"

"Mmmm. Yes, please," she purred as she began working on the first button as Miller slid the soft material up and over her C-cup breasts. Hallie wore a strapless bra for that very reason and her husband unhooked it and dropped it to the floor.

Jensen's hand were immediately all over Hallie's breasts and she moaned loudly as he gently kneaded them. "Mmmm. That feels so good," she whimpered as she pulled his shirt off and let it fall next to her bra. She pulled his tee-shirt over his head and saw his chest for the first time. "Oh, my God. You're gorgeous," Hallie said admiringly as she saw his chiseled chest. "Thank you, honey," she said to Mike for bringing her such a good-looking guy as she pulled Jonah close and kissed him deeply.

"That is hot as hell, Hallie!" Mike told her as she began working on his belt buckle. Within a minute, Jensen was completely naked and Miller was thrilled when Hallie's small hand reached for his sizable cock and slid her palm along it from the base to the tip.

"You feel so good," she whispered to Jonah who was now sucking on one of her breasts.

"How about you go stand at the end of the bed Jonah. Hallie? I'd love to see you standing there and kissing your boyfriend," he told them.

"Come on," Jonah said offering her his hand.

Miller stood right behind his gorgeous wife and whispered, "You don't want this skirt on, do you?"

"Uh-uh," she moaned. Miller unzipped it and let her step out of it once it fell around her ankles.

"Panties?" he said.

"Get them off me," she quietly begged.

When she'd stepped out of them, too, Miller slid his hand around to the front of his wife's body and found her clit, already engorged with blood. Hallie cried out with pleasure as Jonah kissed her deeply while massaging her tits.

"I can't wait to see you take him in your mouth," he whispered. "Do you want to do that?"

"Mmmm. God, yes," she hissed. As she fell to her knees, Miller followed her down continuing to circle the Boy in the Boat as Jensen sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you like his cock, honey?" he asked as she held it in her hand.

"I love it," she told him truthfully as she hungrily wrapped her red lips around it. Jensen groaned with pleasure as she took him into her mouth focusing on the underside of the mushroom, gently flicking her tongue on it while softly spreading the urethra open with her tongue.

"Fuck!" Jensen called out as she suddenly took him deep. Hallie bobbed up and down as Miller fingered her pussy and played with her clit.

"Do you like having a boyfriend?" he teased knowing she had to be close to coming the first time.

"Yes!" she cried softly coming up for air briefly.

He pressed down on her clit as she deep-throated her lover and held him there until she could take no more. She came up gagging and leaving long, thick trails of saliva everywhere as her body tensed and shuddered.

"Oh, God! Oh...fffuck!" she cried out softly. "Ssshit! Oh, God...that feels so good," she moaned.

Miller nodded to Jensen who pulled Hallie up onto the bed. He pushed up into the middle then crawled between her legs and began repaying the favor. Hallie's hand was behind his head. She was moaning softly as Jonah skillfully used his tongue and fingers bringing her close to a second orgasm.

"Do you like watching me with another man?" she moaned looking briefly at her husband.

"This is so fucking hot!" he told her. "Are you excited about what's coming next?"

"Yessss!" she whimpered.

"Tell me what that is, honey. Say it for me."

"Oooo!"she cried as Jensen focused on her clit with his tongue. "He's going to...fuck me."

"What is he going to fuck you with, sweetheart? Say the whole thing for me, okay?"

Hallie nodded as she pulled him close. "My boyfriend is going to fuck my pussy with his beautiful cock," she moaned.

"Do you want that?" he asked while rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yes!" she cried. "I want that so bad, honey! Do you?"

"More than you can imagine," he told her. "I can't wait to watch him slide inside you and disappear knowing how good it's going to feel."

"Oh, God!" she cried. "I want his cock so bad!!"

"Bad enough to beg him for it?" he teased egging her on.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Beg him. Beg him to fuck you."

"Okay," she hissed. "Jonah? Can you please, please fuck me? Please?"

He climbed up on her and said, "Line me up, okay?" Hallie reached for him and held his cock against her Vault.

"Right there. Fuck me, Jonah. Please, please, please fuck me!" she cried.

Miller watch with utter fascination as this other man's cock slowly entered his wife's very wet pussy. He looked at her face and saw the pleasure on it as she took him before she pulled him close to kiss him.

"Yes!! Fuck me, Jonah. Please, God...fuck me!"

Jonah began doing just that as Hallie pulled her legs open wide, holding them apart as her lover pounded her. "Oh..fffuck!" she cried softly. "More! Harder! Oh...God..." she whimpered as Jonah's cock drilled her.

Miller slid his hand under her and he no sooner touched her bum that she shrieked, "YES!"

"Do you want that?" he asked her.

"Yes! Please!" she said as Jonah's cock shredded her pussy.

Miller's thumb was inside her and Hallie was beside herself. "Oooo!" she screamed. "I want you in my ass, honey!" she said barely able to speak.

"My cock?" he asked not sure what she meant.

"Yes...please! I want both of you so bad. Can you? Please?"

Jonah pulled out and panting, said, "I need to get a condom anyway, bro. Go ahead and take care of the backside and I'll be right there."

Hallie was more lost in the experience than Miller even dreamed of. He pulled his clothes off as quickly as he could. As he did, Hallie said, "There's KY in my purse. Grab that, honey."

He came back and quickly prepared her ass and his cock then said. "Okay, I'll lay on my back. You get on top of me and I'll fuck that sweet ass of yours. Then Jonah will able to fuck your pussy on top."

Hallie couldn't wait to get on top of Mike and her back and get him inside of her. She felt that familiar pleasant sting of pain as the head popped inside. "Mmmmm...yesss!" she said as she raised up and down taking him in slowly until he was fully inside.

"You ready for me?" Jonah asked her.

"Oh...yeah," she cried softly. Jonah found the best position from which to fuck her and once he was there, reentered her.

Each of the men began moving until they found the rhythm that worked best. Hallie was reaching for the bedspread holding on for dear life as both cocks fucked her—hard.

"Oh, my fucking...GOD!!" she screamed in pleasure as she came a second time.

"Don't stop!" she called out after her body stopped shaking. "Make me cum again. Please..." she whimpered.

After just a couple more minutes, Hallie reached for her clit knowing she was close yet again. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh...GOD!!" she screamed louder than Miller had ever heard before.

"Cum inside me!" she called out. "Both of you. Cum inside my pussy and my ass."

Jonah let go and fired stream after stream into the latex sheath covering his large dick while Miller shot his entire load into his wife's bum as she finished her third orgasm.

When it was over, Hallie began to laugh. "Oh, my God, that was amazing!" said barely able to breath.

Miller was also having a difficult time breathing as Hallie was still on top of him and Jonah nearly on top of her. Jonah slowly pulled out and Hallie cried softly, "No! Don't take it away from me."

She felt Mike's cock slowly shrinking too, and when she knew it was over said, "That was the most amazing thing ever!"

Jonah kissed her and said, "You were the most amazing thing ever. Your husband is a very lucky man."

Miller peeked out from around Hallie's shoulder and said, "Yes, I am."

"I'm gonna take a shower, you guys. No need to show me out, okay? And...thanks for the invite. This was incredible!"

"Mmmm. Fucking incredible," Hallie said with a giggle.

She rolled over off of Mike and said, "Happy early birthday, honey."

He kissed and said, "That was the best birthday present ever."

Twenty minutes later, they were alone in bed together.

Mike had no idea Hallie wanted him again after that as she never mentioned it. She felt like she shouldn't have to and when she heard him snoring a few minutes later, she felt sad for the first time. She didn't regret what she'd done, she just felt...cheated. She wanted her husband to want her that way and when he didn't, it hurt.

The following morning, he was up making coffee for the in the little pot in the room. When Hallie got a whiff, she opened her eyes, got up and went to pee. When she came out, he handed her a cup but didn't speak.

"You okay?" he asked slightly concerned.

"I guess," she replied. He could hear hurt in her voice and he got very concerned.

"Hey. What's wrong? Talk to me?" he said moving closer to her. "Are you upset about last night?"

"No," she said without looking at him. "Yes. Maybe. I...I don't know."

He saw a tear fall from her eye then got worried. "Hallie. Honey. What is it?"

"You...you totally ignored me," she said as tears began falling.

"I what?" he said having no idea what she meant.

"After. You didn't pay any attention to me at all."

"Hallie. I...I didn't know. I thought, you know, you'd had enough. Did you want me to make love to you?" he asked still close to being freaked out.

She dried her eye with the sleeve of her robe then nodded. "Yes. Of course. After...that...I wanted my husband. I wanted to know I was more important than the fantasy."

"Oh, Hallie. Honey." He reached out and touched her chin gently lifting it up. "You're the most important thing in my life. You. You, Hallie. You."

She stopped crying but was still clearly very upset. "Hey, come here," he said pulling her next to him on the couch. "No, sit between my legs." He pulled his legs onto the couch and Hallie sat between them with her back on his chest and face.

He held her at first then slowly undid her robe. When she didn't resist, he gently cupped her breast. She sighed and set her coffee cup down.

"Feel good?" he asked as he squeezed slightly harder.