Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miller shook his head then smiled. He smiled then started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Why is any of this funny? I'm really having a hard time with this, honey. Please don't be mean. I said I'd think about it, okay?"

He stopped laughing then took her pretty face in his hands and said, "Hallie. Sweetheart. I wasn't talking about another women. That never even crossed my mind."

Her eyes were darting between his very rapidly and as his words sank in she said, "Really? Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously," he said.

"Oh, Mike! Oh, thank God!" She kissed him and threw her arms around his neck. "I was so freaked out. I just couldn't imagine sharing you with anyone for any reason. Oh, I'm so relieved!" Less than a second later she pushed back and said, "Then what are you talking about? What else could you possibly have in..."

He could see in her eyes that the light had come on. "No. No, you're not seriously thinking about...about..."

"Another guy?" he said answering her question. "Why not?"

"Why not? Michael...why? Why would you want to do that? How could you not be as jealous as I'd be? Seriously? It would make you crazy if I brought some guy home to, you know..."

"Yes, it would," he agreed.

"So then you can't be serious," she said thinking she'd won the day.

"But you wouldn't be bringing someone home. I would."

"What?" she asked even more confused.

"You're right. I'd be crazy jealous if you found some guy you liked and brought him home—or more accurately to a hotel room—but I wouldn't be jealous if it was a guy you didn't know and would never see again."

"Whoa! Slow down here. Okay, help me understand this, would you? First of all, this is something I'd never suggest or even want, for that matter, but at least for me, I'd be doing something pleasurable. Not that I want to, mind you, but it would feel good. But...what would you get out of it? I mean, are you gonna 'do me', too, or would it just be this random guy doing me or what are you talking about here?"

"Okay, keep in mind this is not a demand. Let's remember that above all else. It's just an idea. A suggestion. A possibility. And you can nix it at any time and I promise I won't be angry, mad, upset, or anything else. It just seems like it would be kind of...hot."

"Hot...how?" she asked again. "And you didn't answer my question. Do both of you, you know, or just him or...or what?"

Miller could tell she wasn't angry. She was just confused. Very confused. When she thought he meant a woman, the look in her eyes was very different. It spoke of pain and hurt and disappointment. This look spoke only of not understanding.

"You know I think you're the most gorgeous woman on earth, right?" he said to her.

"I have no idea why you think that, but you have managed to convince you believe it, so...yes, I know you do," she said mustering up a weak smile.

"Well, when I make love with you, all I can see is your beautiful face or maybe your hot ass." Hallie laughed a small laugh then listened. "I would love to be able to see my beautiful wife getting lost in passion. I'd love to watch you from every angle. See the expressions on your face. Watch you receiving pleasure."

"So you'd just like sit in a chair and...watch?" she asked now thoroughly confused.

"No. I'd be sitting right behind you. Touching you. Whispering to you. Caressing you. Telling how beautiful you look. How hot and sexy you are." He paused, touched her face, then said, "From A to Z."

"With 'Z' being me going all the way with this random guy of yours, right?"

"Again, that would be up to you, honey. You could meet him and say 'no'. You could say 'yes' then change your mind at any time and that would be it."

"And you really wouldn't be upset?" she asked not sure for the first time if she believed her husband.

"I would never be upset with you. If you say 'no', that means 'no' and it's over. Done. Case closed."

"So...who would this guy be? I'm not saying I'll do this. I'm just asking questions."

"Well, he would be extremely good-looking for starters. He'd also be pleasant and easy to talk to."

"And single, right?" she asked for clarification.

"Of course. Definitely single. And we'd go somewhere else so he wouldn't know where we live. It would be a one-time thing with an anonymous guy and that would be it."

"And you don't have sex with me? He does but you don't. Right?"

"I'm not sure yet. I definitely want to touch you and caress you. I may even get caught up in it and you know, join it. But I might just want to enjoy seeing my beautiful wife enjoying herself."

"The only thing I'd be 'enjoying' is knowing you'd be enjoying it." She paused briefly then told him again, "And I'm not saying I'll do this, okay? I'm just trying to understand it. This is a whole lot to take in all at once."

"Take all the time you need and unless you want to do it, please just tell me 'no', okay? Because I couldn't live with myself if you secretly hated the idea but forced yourself to do it for me."

"I don't see myself getting excited about this before your birthday, so if I do agree to try it, I'm not sure how much 'wanting' there'll be on my end. I'm sure it'll be mostly for your benefit no matter what."

"That's fair," he told her. "And, honey? Thank you for not making me feel ashamed for asking you. This wasn't easy to bring up."

Hallie's expression softened greatly before she said, "Hey, this was all my idea, right?" She smiled at him although it wasn't her normal smile. "I guess I should be happy you didn't ask me if you could screw some other woman, huh?"

"Thank God for small favors?" he said trying to be funny.

"You nut!" she said before putting her arms around him. "I'll think about this, okay? I mean, I'll really, really think about it. No promises beyond that, though, okay?"

"Okay," he told her honestly.

"I think you're crazy, but I will give this a lot of thought."

Miller wasn't surprised when they didn't make love later that night. He was disappointed but not surprised. He understood his wife was now being forced to wrestle with something most women never thought of or at least not seriously. Having sex with another man was a big deal. Yes, he was giving her permission, but that didn't mean she'd be okay with it. On some level he regretted having even asked. And yet his desire to see her with another man was so strong he knew that not asking wasn't an option. What was done was done. All he could do now was hope the Genie that was now out of the bottle wouldn't destroy his marriage with the woman he so dearly loved.

They barely spoke the following evening and again, they didn't make love. Hallie wasn't being mean, she was just trying to figure out who this man she'd married really was and why he'd ask her to do such a thing. On the surface, she got it. Men were visual and this would be a huge visual turn on. And yet, she was his wife and it was hard to understand how he could even consider wanting her to do this.

She rolled over and said quietly, "Honey? Are you asleep?"

"No," he replied also very quietly.

"Aren't you afraid I might, you know, develop feelings for this guy?"

He raised up and rested his head on his hand, his upper arm supporting him. "Well, let me ask you a question. Do you think having sex with someone would make you fall in love with them? Not someone you had a thing for already, but just some well, random guy."

"Hmmm. No. No, I don't think I would. I guess I was thinking about the scenario you just outlined, but you've already explained this won't be someone I know."

"Or ever see again," he reminded her.

"Okay. That's just something I had to clarify. Obviously I'm still thinking things through."

"Ask me anything, anytime, okay?"

"Okay," she said sweetly. She kissed him briefly then said, "Good night." She didn't say 'I love you' and that was very odd and very disconcerting.

"Good night," he said back. "I love you."

Her back was to him but she reached for his hand that was on her shoulder. "I love you, too. Very much."

Feeling very relieved, Miller was eventually able to fall asleep. He didn't sleep all that well, but he didn't toss and turn all night the way he had right after he broached this subject with Hallie.

The next day at work, Jonah came through his area and stopped at Miller's cubicle. "Hey, there. How's this setup coming? Did you send her my pic and scare her off or something?" he asked flashing that great smile Miller's way.

"Oh, no. Not at all, man. I just got kind of busy. I haven't forgotten."

"Okay. Sounds good. I mean, she's really hot. Normally I wouldn't have even followed up with a setup deal, but that chick is smokin'." With that, he grabbed his packages and moved on.

"I'll let you know something here real soon, okay?" he called out.

"That works for me!" Jensen called back.

That night, Hallie slipped into bed hoping he wasn't in the mood or that he at least wouldn't bother her. Her back was to him until her husband rolled over and put his arm around her.

"Are you ignoring me on purpose?" he asked as he ran his hand along her arm.

"Maybe," she said hoping he'd give up.

"Is it because of...the issue?"

"Maybe," she said again.

"Am I being punished or something?" he asked as he started nuzzling her neck.

"Don't do that, okay?" she said.

He not only kept doing that, but he pushed himself up against her and she felt him growing hard. "Mike! Not tonight," she insisted.

He reached around and gently cupped one of her breasts and squeezed. "Mmmm," she moaned.

"I thought you wanted me to stop," he said.

"I did," she told him taking his hand and placing in between her legs. "How many days has it been?" she moaned as a finger found its mark. "Oh...God, that feels so good!" she cried pushing against his finger while trying to also push against his now-hard cock.

"Is this what you want?" he teased pushing his dick into the back of her panties. He wasn't thinking about anal but about normal, regular old sex.

"Can I have it in there tonight?" she gasped as his finger rolled around her swollen nub sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"You can have anything you want," he said quietly in her ear as he helped her slid her wet panties off. "You're very wet," he told her sliding a finger inside her pussy.

Hallie gasped as he fingered her making sure to slide out, as well, and play with her love bump. "Oh...fuck!" she sighed as his fingertip circled her clit over and over.

"Can I have you in my ass now...please?" she begged.

He reached for the lube and told her again, "You can have anything you want, sweetheart."

As he prepared her bum she said just above a whisper, "So can you."

He then lubed up Mr. Happy and said, "So can I...what?"

"Have anything you want," she purred. She raised her perfect ass up for him then said, "I'll do it. For your birthday."

Miller was immediately in hyper arousal. "Is this the sex talking right now?" he asked as he gently slid his thumb inside her causing her to gasp with pleasure.

"Uh-uh," she whimpered. "I want to try it."

"Are you sure?" he asked as he rotated his thumb around inside her expanding her in preparation for the real thing.

"Yes," she hissed as his thumb popped out. "Just stay right next to me like you promised me you would, okay?"

"I will," he said as he spread her ass cheeks.

"Promise?" she asked, her breathing heavy and excited in anticipation.

"I promise," he said as the head popped inside of her tight bum.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried as he began to fill her. "Fuck me! Oh, God! Fuck my ass, honey." Her voice was desperate as he slowly gave her more of what she wanted. "Oh...yeah. Just like that. Fuck my tight hole!"

Miller drew back, then went further in then backed again before taking her completely. He knew her fingers were furiously at work doing the most important work up front. For the life of him, he had no idea why she liked this. All that mattered to him was that she did.

"Does that feel good?" he asked when he was completely inside her.

"Yess..." she cried softly. "Oh, my God, I love that so much! Fuck me, honey. Fuck my ass."

Knowing what she wanted, Miller gave it to her just the way she'd asked each time before. As he pounded her ass with her on her knees, he knew it wouldn't be long before her body locked up tight then shimmied and shook in an explosive orgasm.

Less than two minutes later, he knew she was close. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh my fucking...GOD!!" And that was it. Every muscle in her body went tight as her fingers worked their magic and Miller continued to stroke her tight hole. She'd let him know when enough was enough and stopping before then wasn't an option. He was on the verge of losing it when she said, "Cum in my ass!!"

After maybe 20 seconds of trembling as wave after wave washed over her, Hallie finally blurted out, "Okay!" That was their code word that meant she'd had enough. He shot the last stream of sticky goo inside her bum just as she let him know it was over.

"Oh, my God," she cried as he pulled out. "That was so amazing! I felt your cum inside me this time. Mmmm. That felt so good, honey." She lay down on her face knowing what would happen were she to turn over on her back.

He lay beside and Hallie told him, "That was perfect. Even the timing was perfect." She turned her head his way and asked him, "Wasn't it? Did you not finish when I did?"

"Yes, I did," he told her. "That really was pretty damn amazing. I don't think I've ever seen you cum that hard before."

"You just rocked my world," she told him smiling happily at him. "I wish I didn't have to get up and shower. I just want to lay here and replay that in my mind."

Neither of them spoke for maybe a minute before Hallie said, "That's what this year's birthday present is all about, isn't it? You can replay it in your mind forever. Now I finally get it. You can relive it any time you want."

"That's exactly right," he told her. "You're amazing. Did you know that?"

"Yeah, pretty much," she said dreamily but not in an arrogant way. "I guess I should get up and wash you away, huh?"

"Want some company?" he asked.

"Hmmm. That sounds nice. I have one hole still fresh and unused so yeah, I think that might be...very nice."

The following morning Miller was up as always and handed her a cup of coffee. She kissed him and thanked him, then took a seat. She winced slightly then laughed. "Um...last night," she said with a happy smile.

"Oh, yes. Last night. I think we um...nailed it."

"Oh, you nailed something, all right. That's for sure," she said playfully squirming in her seat. "No pain, no gain, right?" She giggled and that made Miller laugh.

He reached out for her hand then said, "On a more serious note, if it really was just the sex talking, we don't have to go through with this birthday present thing."

"Mike? Learn to take 'yes' for an answer, okay? You know, before I lose my nerve." She squeezed his hand then said, "I've thought about this pretty much non-stop since you brought it up. I think I'm okay with it because, as you said, it is just sex. It isn't cheating because we're both agreeing to it, and I'm not going to develop feelings for some guy—any guy—just because he...does me. So like I said, this will give you a lifetime of memories. Just understand this is a one-time-only thing. Got it?"

"Got it," he said. "And thank you, honey. Seriously. Thank you."

"Hey, I love you too, you know. And who knows? It might even be kind of fun."

"Well, my hope is that you're be able to relax at some point and really get into it. I mean, that's the biggest turn on about this whole thing. Seeing you just get lost in passion."

"Ha! I just hope I don't throw up from being so nervous. Oh, while we're on this subject, I know how much you like me to wear certain things. If you don't already know what it is, you might want to buy it or whatever."

"See, that is why I love you so much! You're always thinking of me."

"True, but you've always put me first from day one so how about we call in Even-Steven?"

"Fair enough," he said with a chuckle.

"So...have you found this...guy yet?" she asked before taking a sip.

"Not exactly," he told her truthfully. "But I'll try and get that wrapped up ASAP."

"He better not be fugly," she said with a raised eyebrow. 'Fugly' was their word for someone who was fucking ugly.

Miller laughed and said, "He'll be better looking than me. I promise."

"Yeah, right. Like that's even possible," she said. "Just no fatties or combover dudes, okay?"

"You got it, Toyota," he said mimicking a car ad his parents told him about from back in the day.

When Hallie went to take a shower, Miller texted Jonah Jensen. "My friend is very interested. Need to talk. Can you swing by on your next visit to our building?"

He didn't get a reply for over an hour but he did get one. "Yeah, sure. Be there around 2pm."

Work kept the day from dragging by, but Miller couldn't take his eye off the clock. At 2:05, the UPS truck pulled up and the normal chatter began. Two minutes later he was in front of Miller's desk saying, "Can you walk with me, bro?"

They were heading toward the conference room and Miller said, "Look. I need about one minute of your time. Alone. Mind if we duck in there?"

"Yeah, sure," Jensen said. "But make it fast. I'm swamped today."

The door closed behind them and Miller said, "Okay, here goes. Look, the hot chick in the pics is...my wife."

Jensen picked up his boxes and said, "I'm outta here."

"No wait! Let me explain. Come on, man. Give me the rest of the minute."

Jensen stopped, set the boxes down and said, "Thirty seconds. Go."

"It's for my birthday. She does something you know, really special for me each year. This year she wants to do this for me. Hot guy, hot sex. One time. No harm, no foul."

"So you want me to fuck your wife with you? Like a DP kind of thing?"

"DP? Double penetration? No, although I'm pretty sure she'd like that. I dunno. Maybe. Mostly I wanted to just watch."

"You into that cuckold shit? You know, where the wife berates your tiny dick. Is that your game?"

"No. Not at all. Just sex. One time. What do you say."

"Got another pic?" he asked with a smile.

"I shouldn't do this, but..." Miller showed him a pic he had password protected. Hallie was topless and looked absolutely sensational.

"Jesus, Joseph, and Mary! Damn, man. You're gonna let me hit that?"

"Yep. One time. So...are you in?"

Jensen looked at him, smiled, grabbed his boxes, and on the way out said, "Okay. I'm in. You got yourself a deal. Text me the time and location, okay?"

"Will do and thanks, man!" Miller hollered out as the glass door closed behind him.

He stood there staring at the door and thought, "This is gonna happen. This is actually going to happen." He felt himself growing hard and realized he needed to get back to work ASAP or he was going to need to shove Mr. Happy between his legs or...visit a stall in the men's room.

That night as Hallie snuggled up against him he said, "Any chance I could have my birthday present a little early this year?"

"Oh, my God. Did you find someone already?" she asked.

"I did. He's crazy good looking and a really nice guy. Oh, and he doesn't work with me in case you're wondering."

"I was wondering, to tell the truth. I'd never be able to set foot in your office again if he did. Then again, I've only been there twice so it's not like I hang out there. Do I even want to know where you know him from?" she asked pensively.

"Not really. I don't think that would matter. The main thing is he's handsome and single and not an arrogant ass."

Hallie made a kind of face and asked, "Okay, so...when are you thinking you want to do this?"

"I have to coordinate with him but how about this weekend?"