Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" Hallie said. She looked at Miller and said, "It feels like he's in my stomach!"

"Are you complaining?" he teased.

"Uh-uh!" she moaned finally ready for him to fuck her. "Kiss me, sweetheart," she begged him. When he did, she managed to say, "And fuck me. Please, please fuck me!"

Miller couldn't believe his eyes as this billy club assaulted Hallie's pussy. It really did look like a baseball bat fucking his wife. The condom only covered a tiny portion at the top and he rarely saw it as Gibson began stroking her long and hard.

"Oh, my fucking God!!" she cried out as he Tyrese gave it to her.

"You okay, baby girl?" he asked as he fucked her.

"Yes...I'm in fuck heaven!" she hissed as he began putting it to her.

Just seconds later, Miller saw fluid all over the bed under them and said, "You okay, honey?" just as Hallie screamed out in pleasure.

"She just squirted, man," Gibson informed him.

"That's a first," Miller said. He'd heard of squirting but had no idea Hallie was capable of doing it. "Did you cum, baby?" he asked her.

She was nodding her head but didn't speak at first. Finally she said, "Did I ever! That was the best orgasm I've ever had!"

She came two more times without the aid of her fingers as her handsome black lover fucked her soaking-wet pussy, ripping and tearing and pleasuring her like she'd never been pleasured before.

The third time she came, Tyrese let it go, too. "God...damn!" he groaned as his balls drained the huge amounts of cum that had built up in them.

Hallie lay there under him, his fully-erect cock still deep inside her. She was panting for breath and moaning softly. "Oh, my God. That was so amazing!" she said kissing Tyrese and thanking him. "Was I okay?" Hallie asked genuinely concerned she might not have been.

"Oh, trust me. You were all that and then some," he told her. He slowly drew out of her and Hallie was pouting.

"No! I want you back inside me! I don't want it to be over already."

"Sorry, baby. The deal was for a one-time thing," Tyrese said as he moved back then stood up.

"I don't like this deal!" she said looking at Miller as Tyrese headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Sorry, honey," Miller said as he lay beside her. He stroked her hair and asked if she got everything she wanted.

"I guess," she said as she snuggled up against him.

He could tell she was both happy and unhappy.

"Something tells me you really, really liked this experience," he said with a smile.

"That was beyond amazing! It was...spectacular. It was...it was...I don't have words for it spectacular!"

"Don't be sad," he told her.

"I can't help it. It's over. It's done." She realized she was being unreasonable then said, "I'm sorry, honey. Thank you for letting me do this. It was unbelievable."

"I take it you'd be up for another 'experience' in the future?"

She smiled and purred. "Mmmm. Anytime. Anytime at all."

He smiled back and said, "Well, it'll be your birthday soon and now that I know what you want, I think we might be able to arrange some company for you."

Hallie turned on her side and looked at him. "Do you really mean that?" she asked excitedly.

"Uh-huh. In fact, I'm thinking maybe an all-night pass instead of this one-time thing. How does that sou..."

Before he could finish, Hallie was on top of him squealing with delight. "Yes! Oh, Michael, I love you SO much!!"

True to his word, Hallie was treated to an entire evening, night, and early morning with Tyrese on her birthday and both of them were looking forward to Mike's birthday knowing in advance what he'd be asking for knowing they now wanted the same thing.