Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" I heard myself moan without thinking. I really didn't want anything else. I wanted more than anything to cum down Sara's sexy, tight throat. But this wasn't about pleasure. This was about getting to Sara. I made the most difficult call I'd have had to make sexually and said, "Stop!" For a moment, Sara was so in the moment she didn't stop. She probably went into a trance when she blew her husband, didn't stop until there was a hot, thick load on her teeth. I moved my hand off the back of her head and it seemed like things registered. In fact, her eyes opened. I looked down and she her mouth stretched open around my cock and her big, pretty eyes staring up at me. She looked...innocent and beautiful. I shook my head. Quickly, she slipped my wet cock out of her mouth and backed away slightly.

"You wanted me to stop?" Sara said, sounding very confused. It was clear she knew how good she was at that, and didn't usually get stopped. My body ached for her to take me back in her mouth. I wasn't very far from cumming and she had been so good. But I needed to focus.

"Stay right there on your knees," I said. Her face was still just inches from my cock and she was staring up at me, confused and thrown off. I needed to think of something quickly that would be much more difficult for the mayor to deal with. Yet, I didn't want to dip too deeply into my bag tricks yet. A couple of decent ideas sprang to mind. Finally, I decided to try something I always enjoying with a willing participant. Maybe it would be more fun if I was forcing someone against their will. And there was no way she could just pretend she was doing anything else.

I spread my legs wider now, letting Sara's hands slip off of my knees. I hooked my left leg over the arm rest of my chair, followed by my right leg over the right arm. Now my legs were spread about as wide as I could hold them. My skirt was flicked all the way back and my hard, wet cock stood up straight towards the ceiling. Now, I rolled back slightly in my chair, thrusting my hips up. My cock flicked back and a long line of pre-cum whipped from the top, spattering against my chin. I stuck out my tongue and licked the salty treat and moaned loudly. I knew that Sara was watching. My cock was now pressed against my stomach, my legs wide, and my asshole facing directly at the mayor. I looked down at her and there was silence.

For a long moment, Sara just stared at my body. I could see her eyes on my cock and then on the little pink kiss of my asshole. She looked away, but then would look back. Her face showed nervousness that had she had shed during the blowjob. I let her twist for a moment longer, then I spoke, "Well?" I asked. Sara shrugged her shoulders and replied in a small voice.

"Well what?" she asked.

"When are you going to start eating my asshole?" I asked. It took her a moment, but suddenly my suggestion seemed to register. She looked at my asshole again and then, it seemed without really trying to, she recoiled away, rolling off of her knees so that she was sitting on her ass on the floor. She was shaking her head and her eyes showed a complex mixture of shame, fear, and rage.

"No?" I asked.

"You are fucking animal!" Sara spat back and I smiled. Good, this actually pushed her.

"You can stop this right now," I reminded her, "No veto, no tossed salad." I said. Sara looked like she wanted to say something. She wanted to call me a name or put me in my place. But she was coming to the realization that I held the cards. If she talked, things would get worse.

"I don't want to do this," she said instead, a simple and respectful plea.

"Neither do I," I lied, "Say the word and we are done." I wouldn't be swayed, even if she was polite. I kept my hands on my legs, keeping them wide apart. Sara sighed. But she got back on her knees and started to lean towards me. I have to admit, I was happy she made that choice. I wasn't ready to be done yet.

My cock actually twitched as she got close. As it moved, my testicles slid so that they were hanging down against my anus. Sara stopped moving and seemed to be considering how to approach the situation. Finally, she reached forward, her hand trembling slightly. Her fingers felt cold as they pressed softly against my scrotum. She carefully cupped my balls in her left hand and then pulled them up, one again exposing my anus. Her palm felt warmer that her fingers and she was surprisingly soft and gentle.

Sara took a couple of deep breaths, trying to control herself. She breathed in through her nose, and I knew she could smell the thick scent of my cock. I wondered what she thought of it. Finally, she looked up at me once more, like she was hoping I would tell her to stop. I stared down at her passively. Then I took one of my hands off of my knee and started to rub my breast gently though my corset. I liked the increased pressure, but I did so mostly to let Sara know, I was ready for her.

No more stalling, Sara quietly started to lean in towards my body. I could feel her breath as it puffed against the skin of my ass and I felt my body prickle. I couldn't wait to see what it felt like. I looked around my body as best I could, to see as Sara's mouth opened and her tongue came out slowly. Her eyes were closed, but she seemed very aware of where her body was. Just as her tongue almost touched me, she stopped for a moment. I saw her breathing, considering. This was degradation at a whole different level from the blowjob. I let her think and prayed she wasn't ready to crack.

Eventually, she did what she had to do. Her head moved forward almost imperceptibly and I felt the wet warmth of her tongue against my asshole. My whole body tingled and I felt my nipples press hard against the inside of my corset. I couldn't help but wiggle on the chair as the tickling, wet feeling sunk in. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned. I had always loved this, and it was even better when it was the mayor's tongue.

For her part, once she got started, Sara seemed to do what needed to be done. She lacked the polished skill she'd acquired in the art of the blowjob, but she made up for it in gusto. I don't know if she thought it would end quickly if she was more enthusiastic or if constant action was the only way to keep her going, but Sara was amazing. Her tongue rolled up and down the soft, tight ridges of my asshole with the perfect speed and pressure. Her tongue was alternately hard and then soft. Sometimes she probed into my asshole, making her tongue rigid and fucking me, sometimes she lapped at me like a kitten with a bowl of milk.

For several minutes, I just let Sara do her thing. I luxuriated in the tickling, aching pleasure that can only come from getting your ass licked. Sara's tongue seemed to grow more and more knowledgeable with each passing second, finding new and interesting ways to give me pleasure. All the while her nose was buried in my scrotum, she was breathing in my scent. Her hand still gently grasped my cock as she worked her tongue into my asshole. I looked down at her as she worked, her beautiful face buried between my legs. The gentle slurping noise her tongue made against my anus tied the whole picture together. This was what she deserved.

After a few minutes of pure pleasure, I realized that, once again, I was prioritizing my pleasure over the task at hand. Sara, while still looking rigid and uncomfortable with her eyes closed and her tongue up my ass, seemed to have at least come to terms with what she was doing. But unlike the blowjob earlier, I couldn't bear to let this moment pass. I needed her to keep licking my asshole. I needed to think of another way to add to her degradation, while still getting what felt good for me.

I looked up from the top of Sara's head (where I'd been staring for a while) and suddenly remembered that Sara and I were not alone. I noticed Hena out of the corner of my eye. The younger woman's eyes were wide as saucers and her mouth was slightly open. I smiled a little at her innocence. She must've been absolutely floored. "Hena..." I said, my voice quavering a little bit. The girl jumped like I'd goosed her. I felt Sara's tongue tense as well.

"Uh, huh? What?" Hena said and her eyes turned to me. I actually giggled a little.

"Get naked honey," I said gently. Hena had been well trained by her boss (as well as by our experience the day before). She didn't hesitate. She quickly hopped up from the bed. She was standing with her knee against mine, just a foot or so from her boss. I saw Sara's eyes open and looking crosswise at her employee. I hoped that she felt humiliated on her knees, almost prostrate with a tongue in her ass. If Hena was enjoying the power of being above her naked boss, she didn't show it. Instead, she was quickly pulling her clothes off and throwing them around the room. In a few moment, Hena was completely naked.

"Go ahead and sit back down," I said. Hena sat back down on the bed, her tight breasts bouncing gently as she did so. Her hair looked a bit disheveled and she appeared more beautiful than I could remember. I could feel the nervousness and excitement emanating off of her.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said, although it sounded like she hadn't realized she was saying it aloud. She was totally in shock, and I knew that she was completely malleable. Time to hit Sara where she lived.

"Believe it beautiful. You dirty boss is eating a tranny's asshole and you are watching," I said. Hena nodded in a daze, but I could feel Sara tensing further. But she didn't stop eating my asshole. In fact, she became more passionate, her mouth wetter and more welcoming. Her attention was so strong that I felt like my cock was about to explode. I could feel my muscles pulsing and the precum was dripping in a steady stream down my shaft. I'd never needed to cum so bad in my life.

"Here," I said to Hena. I reached out and grabbed her Hena's hand. I quickly moved her hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock. I moaned loudly, feeling the soft, smooth skin of Hena's hands against my quaking shaft. I bit my lip and tried to control myself. I looked over at Hena, her eyes were wide. She was looking back and forth between her hand around my cock and her boss' face.

"I...I..." Hena started, clearly not certain as to what was going on.

"Stroke my dick honey," I purred, I felt Sara's tongue press hard into my anus as I said it. Hena looked down at Sara, "She is not in charge. I am. Stroke my cock," I demanded. Hena, used to following orders, quickly complied. In a moment, her hand was sliding up and down my shaft with ease. For an avowed lifelong lesbian, Hena did not give a bad handjob. In fact, her light grip and quick, even motion were absolutely perfect. She even pulled her hand away briefly, spit into her palm, and then brought her hand back quickly, to provide better lubrication.

I was absolutely in heaven. Sara was still licking away at my asshole, her body trembling with anger and, I believe, arousal. I could see her nipples hard and I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy, whether she liked it or not. While she worked, Hena stroked my cock with an easy confidence. I looked over at her briefly, her beautiful face looking passive and serene while she felt my body. My nipples stood out hard on my chest and my whole body ached with desire. The two of us now working together to degrade Sara even further, whether Hena knew it or not. I knew that this had to be killing Sara and I savored that as much as the physical sensation. My body felt electric and I didn't want the moment to ever end. In fact, I wanted to add both to my pleasure and Sara's woes.

I leaned over and kissed Hena gently on her cheek. She turned toward me, clearly caught up in the moment, and our lips met. I felt Hena's tongue press into my mouth and I met hers. We kissed passionately, our mouths slurping into one another. Her hand still cranked my cock with the same ease, but I could tell that she was just as in need of relief from the unbearable tension of the last few days. But only I would get that relief.

It happened quickly. Sometimes it seems like an orgasm, even one that you desperately want, will sneak up on you. I knew that the tension from Hena's strokes and Sara's tongue was building inside of me. But I didn't feel like I was on the verge of cumming. In fact, I was feeling a deep and intense frustration. Then, suddenly and without any warning, I felt a bolt of lightning shoot through my body. I felt the ticklish wetness of the orgasm as it started to build from deep inside of me. My cock starting to tremble and I broke my kiss with Hena, moaning loudly over the sounds of Hena's hand and Sara's tongue. I felt my asshole tighten just as Sara's tongue entered it, squeezing her in a vice-like grip. Then I felt the intense pressure as my sperm began to shoot out of my body, I felt the wet warmth of as my cum crashed against my body. Wave after wave of pleasure rebounded through my body as glob after sticky glob of spunk splashed against my tits, my belly, my neck, my chin, even as high as my lips. It was, once again, a record breaking amount of sperm! And my body felt drained from losing it.

Hena was still heartily stroking away at my cock and I reached over, placing my hand over hers and getting her to stop. My cock was so sensitive. Sara was still licking my ass and I looked down at her. Some of my cum hand dripping down my belly and between my legs and was streaking across her nose and eyelids. She looked like she was absolutely disgusted. It almost made my cock hard again right then! I let her keep licking my asshole, as it still felt nice and seemed to be easing me out of my orgasm.

Now my mind was slightly less clouded, I no longer desperately needed to cum. Now I needed to do something to push Sara farther. I knew she was closing in on the end, I could feel even in her body that she was becoming more and more tense, less and less likely to go any farther. I suddenly had a brilliant idea, a way to push her again.

"Mayor Barker, stop eating my asshole," I said, she quickly pulled away from my asshole, flopping back on the floor. Cum was all over her face and her cheeks glistened with her own saliva. My asshole was almost dripping wet with Sara's spit and I realized she had been working in a disgusted frenzy. Now she could stop and she stared at me with pure hate.

"Was that good?" Hena asked. I hadn't even stopped to think.

"Christ Hena, get ahold of yourself," Sara spat. I looked back at the mayor, feeling my own anger rising.

"Don't talk to her like that! She is not an object for your enjoyment. She is a woman!" I yelled back. Hena didn't seem to know what to make of the exchange.

"I am sorry," Hena said, feeling embarrassed. She wouldn't make eye contact with Sara.

"Don't be," I replied, "Sara should feel sorry. And she will now be punished," I said, moving onto my next part of the plan.

"What?" Sara asked hotly. She looked so sexy on her knees, her legs slightly apart, her skin flush and her face red. Her hair was unkempt and across her face. She looked like a sex goddess. It made the next request easier.

"Clean me up," I said. She snorted and looked around the room, "Well come on!" I said.

"I am looking for tissues or a towel," she responded. Now it was my turn to snort.

"Uh, no..." I said, "You are cleaning me up personally." Sara looked uneasy.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"Your tongue. And don't swallow any of that down. I want it in your mouth," I said. I could feel the cum dripping off my chin as I spoke, I looked down and saw just how much of my sperm was on my tits and stomach. There would be a lot of work for Sara.

"Disgusting..." Sara stated.

"You know how to stop this," I cut her off, "Either say the word. Or don't say anything at all. I don't want to hear any more of your complaints or commentary. When I order something, you do it!" I demanded. She looked a bit shocked by how quickly I'd jumped on her. But we were passed the point where we were figuring out how this would work. She had to actually feel the pain now.

There seemed no way to delay now and I could tell by the look on her face that Sara had not yet cracked. It might be soon, but she was not going to back down yet. She got up off her ass and then walked towards me. She leaned over towards me and I could smell her perfume. She refused to meet my gaze with her pretty blue eyes, but instead stared down at the cum all over my body.

"I..." she started to speak.

"Don't want to hear it, unless it is exactly what I want to hear..." I reminded her. Sara let out a long sigh and her shoulders drooped. She closed her eyes again and started to lean forward. Her mouth hovered near my shoulder. I watched as her tongue darted out of her mouth. She made it wide and flat. I could feel her hesitating very briefly, but I had made myself clear. After a brief pause, I felt Sara's warm tongue, so recently planted in my asshole, flatten out warmly against the skin below my left clavicle. I moaned loudly, making sure she knew how lovely it felt. Her tongue pressed into a large, wet glob of sperm. Her tongue lapped at me and I watched my cum disappear into her mouth. My cock started to get hard again as I watched the thick, white liquid disappear between the mayor's beautiful lips.

Sara's mouth moved around my body dutifully and efficiently. It was clear that she did not enjoy her task, as she tried to get it done as fast as humanly possible. Her mouth slide across my shoulders, down my side, and across my belly with real speed. Her tongue felt warm and wet and left a streak of sticky saliva behind it. Eventually, Sara had cleaned all but the most...troublesome spots. I could see that the cum was already collecting in her cheeks as she considered where to go next. I saw her open her eyes briefly and look at my breasts. They were glazed in my sperm and she seemed to consider them next. I saw her shake her head slightly.

Instead, she moved her lips up towards my neck. I made a loud trilling sound as I felt Sarah's warm mouth against the sensitive skin of my throat. Her hair hung down against my body, tickling my nipples and, incidentally, cleaning some of the sperm from my breasts. I didn't complain, Sara's "kiss" felt incredible on my skin. Her tongue slinked up my throat and around the curve of my chin. I could feel the hot breath from Sara's nose against my cheeks. Her eyes were closed as her tongue spread out across my chin, even spreading across my lips. I stuck my tongue out, and she jumped as it ran gently across her own lips. I giggled and smiled, her eyes opened and she gave me a look. But she also saw that she'd gotten all of the sperm from my face and neck. Only my breasts were still glazed.

Sara knew what she had to do, and once again she moved quickly. Her head dropped down and in a moment I felt her lips pressed against the top of my breasts. Her face sank slightly into my soft flesh and I arched my back into her face. Sara didn't seem to notice, her mouth moved all over my breasts, pulling my white cum into her mouth. I warbled out something indecipherable as I felt her mouth skitter across my left nipple. My nipple was already hard and incredibly sensitive. As her rough, limp tongue slipped across it, I felt like all the nerves in my body were tuned towards it. My cock ached and quivered pressing against Sara's leg. She jumped a little, but quickly moved her head to my other nipple, delicately sucking the cum off of it as well. It felt even more amazing and I gripped the armrests of my chair tightly.

Finally, Sara licked the underside of my right breast, sucking up the last of the sperm on my torso. Her lips bulged with sperm and her face was slick and wet with saliva and jizz. Sara pulled away from me now, moving back so that she was on her knees a few feet in front of me. She looked so incredibly sexy nude with her mouth full of sperm with a pissed off look on her face. I was at least as horny as I had been before I'd cum, with my cock hard and quivering. I couldn't believe how fast I'd recovered. But Sara was sexy and good at what she did. Perhaps more importantly, the power I wielded over her was an aphrodisiac like I'd never felt before.

1...7891011...13