Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara gave me a look, raising her eyebrows as if to ask "what next?" I stopped considering her appearance and my own arousal and planned my next move. I didn't know exactly what I wanted next. I looked down at my rock-like dick and saw that drip of cum was still on the tip. I realized I had a way to buy some time.

"You didn't get it all," I said, pointing to the tip of my cock, "Give my cock a bath in that cum in your mouth, but make sure you keep in all inside your cheeks." I ordered. Sara rolled her eyes but didn't make any noises (I guess that would've been tough, considering she had a mouthful). She'd already sucked me earlier, so I guess she knew better than to complain.

She inched forward slightly. She placed her lips gently against the tip of my dick, giving it a gentle kiss. She pressed her lips against my cock, letting it carefully open her mouth and slide inside. Her mouth was full of cum so she had to be very careful not to let it all spill out. I moaned as the tip slid into her mouth. I felt my own hot sperm swirling around my cock as it slipped deeper and deeper into Sara's mouth. Soon, my entire shaft was buried in Sara's mouth and my entire cock was coated in my cum and Sara's saliva. Sara's tongue was just as active as it had been the first time, sloshing through my cum and gently rubbing my shaft. Finally, Sara pulled my hard cock back out of her mouth. I gasped as my cock, now shimmering with spit and cum, was once against exposed to the cold air. Sara sat back, an annoyed look on her face, cheeks bulged.

My mind was almost completely blank, that fifteen second had been almost enough to get me to cum again. But I didn't have time to dwell on how good it felt. I had to make my next move. I decided to do something lots of people were very much not into, though it was a favorite of mine (hell, I'd kind of done it the day befor). But it was something that Sara probably wouldn't like

"Sara," I said, "Why don't you give Hena a kiss, and let her taste what you are enjoying. You're such a selfish boss and lover." Sara's eyes narrowed. I looked over at Hena, her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly open. I saw her hand move up and cover her own breasts, as though she felt exposed. If Sara felt any compunction about cum swapping, she was good at masking it. She got up on her knees and walked over towards Hena. I slide out of the way, so she could reach.

Sara was still sitting on the bed next to me. Sara roughly grabbed the younger woman's legs and spread them wide open. Hena let out a little yelp but didn't move. Sara walked forward so that she was standing between Hena's legs. Hena looked up at her boss, towering over her. Sara quickly reached behind Hena's head, holding her in place. Then she leaned down and planted her lips against Hena's. For a moment they kissed in a very chaste fashion, pursed lips pressed together. I saw Sara's tongue dart out and she split Hena's lips apart. Hena took the hint and opened her mouth. Almost immediately, Sara opened her mouth. I could see just a little bit of white sperm and cum as it dropped in a big glop out of Sara's mouth and into Hena's. Hena's eyes opened wide and she made a gurgling sound.

"Don't swallow that Hena, just hold onto it," I said. Hena nodded slightly and some cum rolled out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. I saw Sara's tongue forcing into Hena's mouth, spilling the rest of the cum out. When her mouth was empty, Sara stood back. Hena put her head down slightly, her cheeks now bugling.

"Show me your mouth," I demanded of Sara. Sara put her hands on her hips and stared me down for a second. Then she opened her mouth, exposing her bare teeth and tongue. She'd given it all to Hena.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Your breath smells like jizz," I lied and Sara gave me a disgusted look and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "And a shitty kisser. Hena look over here sweetie," I said.

Hena turned towards me and I laughed out loud. Her cheeks were comically stretched, her eyes were wide and glassy and her hair was disheveled. I shook my head. I had really done a number on this girl in the last couple of days. I leaned towards her and put my hands on either side of her face. I looked into her eyes. She looked so cute and uncertain.

"Everything is going okay honey," I whispered, "This will all turn out alright." I said, low enough so that Sara couldn't hear. I then leaned forward and put my lips against Hena's. She leaned into me passionately. It was clear that the tension was getting to her as well. In a moment I felt her tongue pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth wide and let her tongue pour into my mouth. I felt my sperm, mixed with Hena and Sara's saliva, pour into my mouth along with her tongue. It was salty and thick, almost frothy. I felt some of it run down my chin and I closed the gap around our mouths, sealing the gaps. Our mouths were locked together now. Our tongues moved through the shared cavity of our mouths, exploring each other's cheeks, gums, and teeth. All the while our mouths shared my cum. It slid from her mouth into mine and back. Our saliva added to it. Hena pressed her tongue deeply into mine, scooping up cum in her tongue like a bowl and then letting it drop back in. Her passion was incredible.

I hazarded to open my eye slightly while Hena continued to kiss me deeply. I saw Sara watching us through slit eyes. Her arms were still crossed in front of her breasts and her lips were pursed. I wondered if she'd ever shared such a sexy kiss with her assistant and figured she had not. She was too stuck up.

It was time to finish this. I started to suck the cum rapidly out of Hena's mouth. At first she tried to get it back, smiling and giggling. Then she realized that I was serious and allowed me to take it all. She even tilted her neck up so that it would dump out of her. The thick, salty, musky wad of sperm and spit collected in my and I let it slide over my teeth. Then I broke my kiss with Hena.

I immediately turned back to Sara, who was still looking at me in stony silence. My cheeks were bulging with sperm, it was trying to dribble out of my pursed lips. I realized that I didn't have any way to communicate with Sara. I could've planned it better. I shook my head and snapped my fingers, pointing at Sara. There was more than one way to communicate. I snapped again and pointed to the floor. Sara didn't move.

"I think she wants you to get on the floor," Hena said. Sara's head snapped toward her quickly.

"Shut up!" Sara yelled. It was clear that she knew she couldn't take her aggression out on me, so she was turning on Hena. Which was fine, I guess. But I needed her focused. I snapped again and pointed to the ground. Sara gave one last daggered glance at Hena and then got down onto the floor. Luckily, she didn't get cute, but instead got down quickly on her back.

For the first time since the mayor had arrived, I got up off of my chair. Sara had laid down on her back with her head facing away from me. I walked around quickly so that I was standing with my feet near her head. I got down on my knees and leaned my head over top of hers. My head was about two feet above Sara's face. My cheeks actually hurt and jiggled from all of the cum.

I snapped my fingers and pointed to Sara's mouth. She looked up at me with lizard eyes and didn't move. I didn't have time for these games, my mouth actually hurt. I reached down and put my fingers on Sara's lips. I roughly pulled her lips opened, exposing her teeth. She kept them clenched. I'd had dogs my entire life, I knew this game. I reached back through her guns behind her teeth to the gums and squeezed in. Sara's mouth opened slightly. I pulled my fingers out. Sara started to close her mouth again. Now I slapped her face, hard but not too hard. She shook her head quickly. She was definitely surprised. I looked down at her menacingly. She opened her mouth.

I leaned over her now, aiming my mouth just above her. I opened my mouth and let a thin, sticky dribble of sperm roll out from between my lips. It pulled out in a long string. I watched it fall and splatter against Sara's upper lip, salty and cool from exposure to the air. Sara winced. I moved my head slightly. The stream of cum and spit was still drooling out of my mouth, and now it shifted so that it was landing in Sara's mouth. It landed all the way back down to her throat and Sara gagged. But I kept the sperm and cum aimed at her mouth. The long, thin dribble of cum kept rolling out of my lips and piling up inside Sara's mouth. I kept it coming constantly, but just a small amount. My lips slowly started to deflate. Eventually, Sara's mouth was filled with my sperm and all of our spit. It coated her tongue and her teeth. Her eyes were watering. Finally, the last bits of cum landed in Sara's mouth.

I took a few minutes to just enjoy the view. Sara looked so sexy when she was completely degraded. I looked down at her breasts and saw that her nipples were harder than ever, straining out from her body. I guess she liked degradation too. Her whole body was quivering.

"Close your mouth," I insisted. Sara quickly did so. "Swallow," I said. She must've known where that was going. Despite that I could see in her eyes that she hated the idea. I could see her gagging before she even tried to swallow my sperm, "Or give in." I said. It was a bit of a mistake on my part. It reminded her of the stakes. She closed her eyes and I saw her throat working. In a moment, she opened up her mouth, exposing bare teeth and gums. She'd swallowed it.

She looked at me in triumph. It was a look that implied she'd taken the worst I could do. I felt a rage boiling inside of me. She was tougher than she seemed. And the more I pushed her, the more steely her resolve became. I walked around her quickly so that I was again by her feet. I admitted that when this first started, I'd wanted to toy with her a bit. But now I was starting to dig into my actually dirt and she was not backing down. I decided not to give her any time to revel in her little victory. Time to push the envelope. Besides, as I was reminded by my hard bouncing cock as I walked around her, I was ready for more as well.

"That all you g..." Sara started to say, probably reading my body language. I didn't say anything. Instead, I interrupted her by grabbing her leg and throwing it roughly across her body. Sara let out a little squeal and rolled over, as I'd intended.

"Fuck you!" she yelled, and started to get up, which was actually just what I wanted. As soon as she got up on her hands and knees I dropped to my knees behind her. My hands quickly fell to Sara's hips and my knees dropped down between her legs. My cock slapped between her asscheeks as I fell. I heard Sara grunt, clearly surprised by my actions. I decided not to give her time to react.

I kept one hand on Sara's hips, holding her down, though she was no longer trying to get up. The other hand grabbed my cock. It felt hot and pulsated in my hand. I could smell Sara's pussy, light and heady, and it was making me desire this more and more. I'd always thought that all the mayor needed was a good fuck and now I was going to put that theory to the test. I stuck the glistening tip of my penis against Sara's tight opening.

"You are wet, you fucking whore!" I said to Sara. At the same time, I took my free hand and slapped her ass harshly. She gasped and I pushed my cock in towards her pussy. I hadn't been lying, Sara was wet. In fact, she was practically dripping onto the hotel room floor. I didn't know what I thought about that. Clearly, I liked to be attractive and to be sexy and I was turning this woman on. That always felt good. But I was also trying to push her in places she didn't want to go. That wasn't really compatible with arousal, was it? Maybe it was; repressed conservative women were a bit of mystery.

I didn't take a lot of time to consider the implications. Instead, I brought my hand down on Sara's ass a second time. Her body jumped and, as she did so, I took the opportunity to slam my cock home in a single motion. The whole length of my shaft slipped into Sara's body. I heard her groan loudly and she fell forward onto her elbows. This only served to push her ass farther into the air and my cock deeper into her pussy. I looked down at the tight red rosebud of her asshole and my cock buried deep her pussy and felt my cock quiver.

Now I moved my hands so that they grasped around Sara's slim hips. I used my hands to start pulling her body into towards me. I started to thrust my hips in the same rhythm so that when her hips pulled back, my hips thrust forward, driving my cock deep into her. For several minutes I just pounded hard at her pussy, barely keeping myself from cumming. Sara's pussy was soaking wet, but it was still extremely tight. I hadn't been inside a girl that tight since experimenting with a virgin girl my freshman year of college! Even tighter than Hena. It felt incredible.

Sara was moaning loudly, and her body trembled all over. She didn't sound so smug now. I knew from what she'd said before that she wasn't fond of getting fucked. So I hoped this hurt some. In fact, the idea that it was disgusting to her was kind of a turn on for me. I released her hips with one of my hands and started to rub my breasts, through my corset, feeling where my nipples poked out towards the hard fabric.

"Oh Christ!" I heard Sara moan. I couldn't tell if it was a moan of pleasure or a plea for relief. I decided I didn't care. I was struck with inspiration. Time to pile on.

"If you want your mouth busy, that can be arranged," I explained, while still throwing my hips toward Sara, I turned to Hena, "Go lay down on your back under your bosses face," I ordered. She actually gasped. She'd been watching me fuck Sara with complete surprise, but now she quickly jumped up and ran over in front of Sara. She knew what I wanted and lay down on her back with her legs spread, just below Sara's head. She refused to make eyes contact with her boss.

"Eat her pussy," I moaned, while I shoved my cock harder into Sara's pussy. I wondered what Sara would think, now that she was placed in a subjugated position below not only me, but also Hena. I didn't give her time to think about it. I gave my hips an extra-hard shove, placing Sara off balance and sending her face tumbling between Hena's legs.

"Oh Shit!" I heard Hena moan a moment later. I looked around Sara's body as best I could. Sara was following orders. I could just make out Sara's tongue pressing against Hena's body. Hena moaned again and grabbed her own breasts. She threw her head back, once again. She still refused to look at her boss.

"Hena, look at Sara. Sara, look up at Hena," I ordered. I saw Hena's eyes flutter open and she looked back up towards her boss. I could see her looking at something and assumed that Sara was doing the same. I started to move my hips faster. It felt so amazing to be orchestrating this. For several minutes we just moved together, my cock pressing into Sara's wet cunt and Sara's tongue pleasuring Hena with abandon.

It didn't take long for things to come to a head. Although, I was surprised that I didn't finish first. Just a few minutes into our threeway I heard a loud squealing noise. I looked up from Sara's tight asshole, where my eyes had been trained, and I saw Hena's eyes closed, her teeth biting her lower lip, and her legs quaking. She was letting out constant and shivering noise and I saw that Sara wasn't letting up. In fact, Sara's body was moving faster. She moved her whole body to lick Hena's pussy. The end result was that she was pushing back into me as well.

The sight of the fucking, mixed with Hena's noises and the smells of both women's pussies was more than I could take. I felt the flesh of my cock expand and my eyes slammed shut. I felt all of the muscles in my body tightening as my body banged harder and harder into Sara's cunt. I was moving without rhythm now, each thrust moving faster and faster than the last. I couldn't breathe and I felt complete exhaustion, but kept moving. Finally, when I felt lightheaded like I was going to pass out, I felt an absolute release from all of the pressure. The pleasure was so intense that it was more like a void that an actual feeling. A complete absence of anything negative, just pure good. Slowly, my thrusts slowed as I felt my cock pouring sperm into Sara's cunt. I could hear myself wailing.

After a few moments, my orgasm subsided. I felt my cock, now limp, slide out of Sara's cunt, and I dropped back onto my ass on the floor. Sara collapsed over onto her side. Hena was still lying on the floor panting. I looked over at Sara. I hadn't been paying attention. But based on the way her body was flushed, the way she was panting, and the glassy look in her eye, I wondered. Had she cum? I smiled a little, hoping she had, though I couldn't say why. We all stayed on the floor for a few moments, catching our breath.

Eventually, Sara and Hena sat up, "So, are we finished," Sara said coldly. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly still, but it was clear she was already over the situation. I looked over at the clock next to the nightstand.

"It is not that time yet babe," I said in the same tone that she had.

"You came twice, what more do you want!" Sara said.

"You know what I want. And if I don't get that I want to cum a third or fourth time," I said. Though, truth be told, I was a little bit tired. Sara snorted and looked down at my dick.

"I think your mouth is writing checks your cock can't cash," she said and then reached over and grasped my cock. Her fingers felt nice, but it was clear she was just teasing me. I reach down and slapped her hand.

"If you want to grab at something, reach under the bed and grab my bag. Don't look in it, hand it to me," I said. Sara shook her hand like I'd caused her serious injury. But then she leaned over as I'd instructed and pulled out the bag I'd gotten at the shop earlier in the day. I snatched it out of her hand and looked down into it. Both Sara and Hena were looking at me as I rummaged through the bag. I reached around a couple of objects and found what I was looking for. I pulled out three silver steel balls. They were weighted and each was about an inch in diameter.

"Ben Wa Balls," I said. I took one and tossed it under hand to Hena. She looked a bit nervous, but caught it easily. I another one and tossed it to Sara. She caught it effortlessly in one hand.

"What is this thing for?" she asked, holding it up and turning it over in her hand. I smiled. She wasn't going to like this.

Instead of saying anything, I popped my remaining Ben Wa ball into my mouth and rolled backwards. I pushed the chair back slightly, but in a moment I was on my back. I lifted my legs back towards my head and spread them. I hooked my elbows behind the backs of my knees and leaned forward a little. My soft cock hung down between my legs, obscuring my asshole. I used my left hand (while still keeping my elbow behind my knee) to pull my cock up, exposing my asshole. I reached up to my mouth with my right and spit the Ben Wa ball out, along with a large amount of saliva. I looked up at saw Sara looking at me with disgust and Hena looking intrigued.

I moved my right hand back down between my legs. I grasped the ball between my thumb, my forefinger, and my middle finger, sorting of perching it there. I moved it down and pressed it against the soft, tight rosebud of my asshole. It had been a long time since I'd had anything in my asshole (other than the tip of Sara's tongue), and I felt my whole body craving it. The ball felt cold and hard against my skin. I gave it gentle pressure. My asshole was already wet from cum, spit, and sweat that had gotten on it during my earlier adventures. The wet Ben Wa balls started to press easily into my body. For a moment there was a bit of pressure. Then, I felt my asshole stretch open and in a quick motion, my body enveloped the ball. It slipped in easily. There was some slight, strange pleasure that I always enjoyed.