Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ," Sara said, "Of course that just went right in." I looked up at her and smiled.

"We don't all have a stainless steel vice for anus," I said, "Your turn. Both of you." I said.

"Oh I don't..." Hena started, looking around the room for someone to help her.

"Do it Hena," I said.

"We are not doing this," Sara said, reaching her hand out and taking Hena's. Hena looked touched, clearly not realizing she was being used.

"So you are giving in?" I asked.

"No, we are..." Sara started

"Put the ball up your ass. Hena you can put yours in your pussy," I said. Now I got to be the nice guy, "They were designed to go in your pussy. It isn't a big deal." I said. Hena looked at Sara. It seemed she was considerable less nervous about placing the object in her pussy as she was at least quiet about it. Hena looked around once more, as though something might give her a reprieve. Then she slid her hand out of Sara's. Divide and conquer. Hena looked at me and shrugged. Then she slipped the ball into her mouth. A second later she spit it back out. She spread her legs wide and moved the ball down between them. She looked at Sara and then at me. I nodded at her and smiled. She took a deep breath. Her pussy was wet with her own juices and Sara's saliva. She rolled the ball around in her juices, getting it nice and wet. After a few moments, she started to press it against her wet hole. She was extremely wet at the ball had a small diameter. After a few second of careful pressure, the ball slipped inside of Hena's body. She looked up at me, smiling, her eyes wide.

"Good girl," I praised.

"It feel weird," she said, "But good!"

"I knew you'd like it," I said. Then I turned to Sara, "Now you."

"Fine," Sara said, I guess realizing that she had no choice. She put the ball into her mouth and let it roll around inside her cheeks. They she pulled it out. She took it in her hand and brought it down to her pussy.

"No, not there," I said as she started to roll it in her pussy juices, "We are both going back door."

"I've never..." Sara said, sounding less cocksure now, exposing a real fear. Excellent.

"Never had anything up your ass?" I finished. For a second she didn't want to answer me.

"No..." she said finally.

"Tough. No time like the present." I said. Sara's lip curled. But she rolled back like she'd seen me do, putting her elbows behind her knees. She pushed the Ben Wa ball up to her asshole. I expected her to break at any second. To say she was done. But, once again, I'd underestimated my mayor. She found that her asshole was a bit dry and she used her free had to slide my cum and her juices down from her pussy onto her asshole. She pushed the Ben Wa ball against her asshole. She never made eye contact with me and she never acted as though she was thinking about anything but achieving the task at hand, without any qualms. After a few moments (and a slightly pained and slightly happy groan) the ball slipped into Sara's asshole.

"There," she said, looking up at me. She looked so pleased with herself. I smiled back.

"Get it out," I said.

"What?" she asked, "I just put it up there!"

"Good point," I said, "Get it out immediately. Pop it right out into your hand" I said. Sara sighed deeply but placed the palm of her hand under her asshole. I saw her putting a little pressure on her asshole. She was looking down, avoiding my eyes. I watched as her asshole started to stretch. I saw a small circle of silver in the middle and it started to stretch out wider. Eventually, Sara's asshole stretched to a full inch and then the ball plopped out of her and into her palm. She let her legs down and looked the ball with revulsion. It was totally clean, smooth and shiny, but she knew where it was been. She hand her hand out towards me.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to the ball.

"Your disgusting toy," she said like I was stupid.

"I get that you fucking cunt," I yelled back, "I mean what do you think you are doing, handing me a dirty Ben Wa ball?"

"It's your damn ball," she explained.

"Clean it first," I said. She started to talk, "And you know how things get cleaned here don't you?" She stared at the ball wide eyed. She looked at me. I could see her wavering. She wanted to give in. This was too much for her. She was repulsed by the idea. This wasn't a little darting tongue into an asshole, this was an object she'd pushed out of her bowels.

"It doesn't look bad Sara," Hena said, "It won't be bad." I winced. Sara was reminded that she would be losing face in front of her subordinate, a complication I hadn't really considered before. But now, I saw Sara's eyes set in determination. She quickly popped the ball into her mouth. Her eyes watered and she gagged, but she sloshed the ball around. She then spit it out onto the floor in front of me.

"There, not so bad," I said as she coughed. I am sure it was more psychological than anything, Hena was right, the ball had been clean before she'd tasted it.

"Fuck off," Sara said testily and slumped back.

"Don't get comfortable," I said, "You have more balls to retrieve. Go get that one from Hena," I said. I saw Hena start to push the ball, "Not yet. Wait for Sara to get her mouth there." I said. Sara got up on her hands and knees and crawled over towards Hena. She'd just tasted a steel ball out of her own ass; apparently getting one from Hena's pussy was not nearly as repugnant. She put her face down close to the ground and opened her mouth. I saw Hena's body quiver as Sara's lips touched her pussy. Hena moaned, but started to push. I looked at Sara's ass up in the air. After a minute or so, Sara sat up. Her face glistened with Hena's juices. She turned back to me and spit the ball onto the floor.

"One last ball," I said. My legs were still spread and I again rolled back and held my legs apart with my arms. Watching the girls put objects up their asses and then watching Sara retrieve them had enticed me more than I'd expected. My cock was at half-mast now, and just my balls hung lover above my anus. Sara looked at me. She didn't seem to have the energy to give me a dirty look. She was calculating. Once again, I thought she was going to give up. Something from her own asshole was one thing, my asshole was something entirely different. I felt my asshole tighten with anticipation, squeezing around the ball (which felt great!). She was going to quit!

Instead, she took a deep breath and started to crawl towards me. I was both disappointed and excited. I wanted her to quit but I wanted her lips on my asshole again. She moved quickly and certainly, once again like she was working automatically. In a moment, her face was just inches from my asshole. She reached up and gently lifted my still-heavy balls up. Her eyes started into my anus. She looked up at me, pleading it seemed, caught herself behaving like she was nervous, and cast her eyes back at my anus. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

After a moment, I felt her lips press against my anus. They felt soft and wet, I could feel them trembling against my skin. I smiled and pushed my hips forward as best I could in that position. I felt her lips press hard into my asshole. I immediately started to press with my bowels. The ball still felt hard and solid inside of my body. The pressure quickly started to push it out. The pressure started to build as it did so. I could feel my body straining around the ball. I felt it start to press out towards Sara's mouth. Finally, I felt it stretch me almost to the breaking point and then pop out. I gasped at the sudden release in pressure. I looked down quickly. Sara moved her head away from my asshole. She spit the ball out and I watched it slip from her lips, bounce against my thigh, and land on the hotel room floor.

"There," she said and moved away from me. She'd passed another test. Sara didn't look at Hena as she returned to her spot from earlier. She had won, but the strain was starting to work on her. I decided to keep pushing, no need to belabor this with more talking than necessary. She knew the stakes and the conditions.

I collected my three dirty balls and dropped them back in my bag. And then I grabbed the other object inside by its harness. I pulled it out quickly and tossed it to Sara.

"A strap-on dildo?" Sara asked, lifting the eight inches of molded rubber up and raising her eyebrow.

"You aren't as sheltered as you act," I said.

"So your cock isn't going to be enough then," she teased.

"Put it on," I said without acknowledging her snide comments. She shrugged and stood. This was one of the easier tasks I'd given her. Sara stepped into the harness and pulled the dildo up. She expertly tightened the harness and I became certain she'd worn one before. In a moment, she was wearing it.

"I always said that chicks look sexier with dicks," I said, grabbing the base of my cock and waving it at Sara.

"You're disgusting," she said.

"Your wet pussy disagreed," I shot back, "Now go stick that dildo in Hena's pussy," I said. I heard Hena make a peep. The dildo was bigger than my cock, and I'd been a lot for her the previous day. It didn't matter, I was just using her for lube.

Sara shrugged and walked over to Hena. Hena was still sitting on the floor with her legs spread. Sara dropped to her knees between Hena's legs. Hena looked scared and I heard Sara whisper something. I couldn't hear what it was, but Hena smiled, nodded, and spread her legs wider. Sara grabbed the base of her fake cock and pushed it against Hena's pussy. Very carefully Sara started to apply pressure. She put her free hand on her own hip, to stabilize herself and ensure she didn't move too fast. After a few moments, she started to push a little harder. Hena croaked and closed her eyes. Sara reached forward and rubbed her assistant gently on the leg as the cock slid deeper and deeper into Hena's overstretched body. Finally, the cock slipped completely inside as Hena squealed loudly. Sara smiled at her lover. I needed to put a stop to this.

"Is it wet?" I asked.

"Yes," Sara said, but keeping her eyes on Hena.

"Get it out of her," I said. I didn't stop to watch. I quickly stood and then turned around. I put my palms down on the seat of my former chair, sticking my ass up in the air. I spread my legs slightly, my hard cock dangling down below my body. I looked back over my shoulder. I saw Sara turning towards me, her fake cock bouncing slightly. She looked a bit startled.

"Fuck my asshole," I said. Then I spit into my right palm, reached back, and smeared my spit all over my anus. I was sort of hoping that playing with my asshole and giving me pleasure would be something that Sara would be unwilling to do. However, I underestimated how much pleasure she would derive from getting back at me, getting to stick it to me for a change. She quickly walked over towards me and put her hands on my hips. Her fake cock instantly pressed into the crack of my ass.

"Ugh!" I moaned at the quick smack that I felt against my anus.

"Your wish is my command," Sara said and I started to feel a little nervous. Sara didn't waste any time. She quickly found the base of the fake cock. She positioned the tip of the cock against my anus. Sara's hand bore down on my back and I felt the press of the dildo pressing up against my anus.

Sara was anything but gentle. She thrust the hard dildo so fiercely that it bent up and pressed harshly against my asshole. She pushed it again harder. I felt intense pressure, my eyes started to water. I felt like I getting torn in half. Luckily, it was far from the first large, phallic object to be thrust roughly against my body. Where some women might have given up, I stood tall. In a moment, the pressure broke, and the tip of the dildo pushed roughly into my anus. I let out a low grunt. The drop in pressure didn't cause Sara to ease up. Instead of easing into my asshole, as most of my lovers did, Sara shoved the cock hard inside of me. My asshole, luckily already stretched slightly, was up to the task. Sara's dildo pounded hard into my asshole, sliding in deeply and quickly. Before I knew it, Sara's hips were pressed against my ass.

She didn't slow down after that, she immediately pulled the cock back out of my asshole until just the tip was inside and then slammed it back in. I arched my back and moaned loudly. Sara moved with reckless abandon. Her hips moved rapidly, slamming against my ass with loud smacks. Her big, black dick stretched my asshole to the breaking point. The whole time her fingers sunk deeply into my skin and she screamed invectives at me. My cock flopped up and down, smacking into my belly. My breasts bounced along with my corset.

I knew that Sara thought she was getting even with me, that she was punishing me. I guess there was no way for her to know that I absolutely loved a rough fuck. That, far from getting even with me, she was giving me the thing I liked the most. I moaned loudly as she plowed away at me, my cock ached, and with one free hand I grasped top of my breasts, trying to work my fingers inside the corset to feel my nipples, and begging silently for more. I abandoned myself to Sara's actions for several minutes, just letting her do what she would.

All I wanted was to keep going, to just let Sara fuck me until I came, to take the full share of pleasure I desired. But after a few moments, I felt Sara's passion start to slacken. Not much, but noticeably. I realized that I'd placed her under a lot of tension during the evening. While the hard fucking was not "getting back at me" it was giving Sara a release. A relief value had been thrown, and now Sara was feeling better than she had before. I knew that I wanted Sara to keep fucking me, thank I basically needed it.

But something pulled me out of my personal desires. I looked over my shoulder to watch Sara fucking me. And out of the corner of my eye I saw Hena watching, eyes wide and mouth pursed. She was deeply involved, but her innocence reminded me of those that weren't. Other LGBTQ people who I had resolved to help. I recognized, once again, that I wasn't in this for sexual pleasure. I was here to achieve a mission.

"Stop," I said in a small voice. Sara didn't even hear me, she kept pounding, gloriously, at my asshole. I sighed, enjoyed the sensation for another moment, and yelled, "Stop!" Sara instantly stopped moving, perhaps surprised by how loud I'd been. I actually felt a bit embarrassed. I looked over my shoulder again and saw her smirking. She thought she had driven me into submission. I smirked back. She was going to pay for putting me in a position where I had to make her stop.

"Get that out of me and take it off," I said. Sara shrugged and quickly slid the dildo out of my asshole. I groaned loudly as it popped out of me. Damn, that felt amazing. I heard Sara working on the straps and slipping the dildo off of her body. I stood up and turned around as Sara left dildo wet on the floor.

"Clean that off and give it to me," I said. Sara shrugged her shoulders, reached down, and picked the dildo up off the floor. She was feeling cocky now, not to be too cute. She'd already tasted things out of my asshole before. She lifted the strap-on up to her mouth and pressed it up to her lips. She looked over at me, so I could see she didn't care, and pushed the dildo into her mouth. Displaying the same amazing oral skill that she'd shown before, Sara titled her head back and opened her mouth wide. She calmly, slowly, and evenly pressed the dildo down into her throat. She didn't stop or gag or even think twice. Inch by inch the dildo disappeared into her mouth. Soon, her nose was pressed against the harness and all 8 inches were in her throat. She pulled it back out and handed it to me nonchalantly. The message was clear, she was nowhere near beat.

I took the dildo and looked at it. I had not planned on letting Sara fuck me with that dildo that had been a spur of the moment idea. It had backfired a bit. Now it was time to go through with the original plan. I took a moment to catch my breath and let Sara revel in her short term victory. Once I felt ready, I started to move quickly.

I took the dildo and stepped into the harness. I quickly pulled it up. I had selected this dildo specially, after a long while of searching in the adult shop. It was a strange design for a strap-on. It allowed me to slip it on high and adjust it around my dick. I won't get into the technical aspects, but when I was done the dildo was sitting about three inches below my bellybutton (on the hem of the corset), and slightly above my actual cock. I now had two dicks, both erect, one right on top of the other. Now it was my turn to give a smug look to Sara. Her eyes were wide and her chest was rising and falling deeply. The girl was nervous!

"On your back," I said.

"Those won't both fit in me," Sara said quickly, already anticipating what came next.

"I was born in Missouri, the 'Show Me State,' don't be offended if I don't take your word on it," I explained, "I need to see for myself."

"Can we take a little break for a second," Sara said. The confidence she'd had just a few seconds before had clearly faded. It had all been conditional. She thought I was done, but now I was threatening something more intense than ever before. I knew that I was going to break her now. This was the end.

"No breaks. On your back," I ordered. Sara breathed deeply and ran her hand through her hair nervously. She looked at Hena, shook her head, and then sat down on the now-wet hotel room floor. She took a moment to gather herself and then leaned back onto the floor. She deciding not to fight me the whole way this time, but left her legs spread open. My body was tired and my breathing was still ragged, but I had a new reserve. I could feel the end coming on. And I was looking forward to the final act.

I got down on my knees in front of Sara. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. "Look at me," I said. She needed to see this. She opened her eyes languidly and watched me. I spit into my palm and moved down between Sara's legs. I moved my palm against Sara's asshole. I felt the crinkled, tight skin of her anus and felt her body recoil from my touch. I smeared my spit around on her tight opening. I moved my hand up to her pussy and found that it was already extremely wet. She was ready.

I decided to go with the easy one first. I grasped the end of the dildo moved it down towards Sara's wet cunt. Sara groaned as the rubber tip pressed against her clitoris. I pushed it down further and the very tip of the dildo quickly slid into Sara's pussy. I gave it a slight push and heard Sara moan. I looked up and saw that she was still looking at me. I gave a short shove and a couple of inches of the dildo quickly slid inside of her. Sara shivered. I pushed a little further and about three inches of the big, black dildo was inside of Sara's wet snatch.

Now that it was far enough in, it was time for the greater challenge. The dildo wasn't going to go anywhere, so I let go of it and wrapped my hand around my actually cock. I couldn't see below the dildo, so I had to go by feel. I dropped my index finger lower until I felt it graze across Sara's anus. She shivered and I knew I was in the right spot. Using my finger as I guide I placed the tip of my finger against Sara's anus. It felt wet but extremely warm, almost hot, to the touch. I could feel Sara shivering and I looked at her. She looked incredibly nervous, ready to crack. I knew that if I said anything, she might stop find deeper resolve. She'd done it before. She knew what had to be done to get me to stop. I would push on.

I used my hips carefully, pressing my cock against Sara's tight anus. The tip of my cock was extremely hard and I felt a lot of pressure as it pushed against her little rosebud. Sara moaned and squirmed a bit. I reached forward with my free hand and placed my palm flat on her large, perky breasts. It clearly indicated she was not supposed to move. She held still. I kept pushing with my hips. I applied steady, even pressure. I didn't press too hard, I didn't want to tear anything, but I didn't stop either.