Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
185 Followers

I couldn't help myself. I laughed, and laughed hard. Tears came to my eyes and I fell back on the floor, shaking with laughter. It wasn't really that funny, but I was so nervous that the change in tone was euphoric. "Yeah, I suppose you would." But looking up at her from the floor, I felt a calm come over me. "You really are beautiful."

"And still naked," she said with a wry little smile. I stood up and took her hand and led her through the house and down the hallway. "This is my room," she said as we entered. "What's the idea?"

"I just want you to feel comfortable."

"Why?"

"Because you're naked." We sat on the edge of her large four-post bed.

"I said I felt naked," she said, and kissed me again. I felt her fingers pull up the bottom of my shirt, and I let her lift it off over my head. "In comparison to you."

"Huh," I mused.

"What?"

"You're OK with this?"

"Getting cold feet?" she asked, running her fingertips over my chest.

"I thought you'd have them." I returned the favor and ran my own finger down between her breasts. She closed her eyes and let out a little sigh.

"I thought so, too, but I don't want to stop. I want to know what you feel. I want to feel what she feels."

Her words took me aback. "Carrie?"

She took my head in her hands and gazed into my eyes seriously. "I need to know."

For the first time, I cupped Hannah's breast in my hand. Just as I'd imagined, it was firm and soft as a feather. I traced my finger over her nipple and she drew in a breath. Leaning in, I kissed her lips again. Her hands explored my skin, and I ran my hands gently over her breasts, squeezing them occasionally and causing soft moans. I laid her back on the soft bed and kissed her ear and worked my way down her neck until I reached her shoulder, and then kissed my way back up. I took a nipple between my fingers and pinched gently. "Oh!" she cried, and I pinched the other one. "Oh!"

"Want more?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded timidly, and I kissed her deeply again. Our tongues danced off each other, and I felt her press the kiss back. I ran my hand over her breasts and down her belly until it reached her pink slit. I hesitated for a moment and then felt the heat from her pussy as I touched the smooth lips. She moaned softly into my kisses as I caressed the smooth heat between her legs, my fingers spiraling slowly inward toward her clit. Cautiously, I pressed my middle finger against her opening, but she was so wet I hardly needed to push at all. I felt her wet warmth envelop my first knuckle, and then my second, and before I knew it my whole finger was inside her. "Oh, fuck..." she whimpered into my neck, her fingernails digging into my shoulders. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I began to slide my finger from her cunt. "I'm sorry," I said. Shame began creeping up my spine like a spider. "This was a bad idea. I-" My words were cut off by a kiss. The passion of it took me off guard, but the feeling of Hannah's young body against mine was not at all unwelcome.

"You know when you're dreaming," she said, pulling back from the kiss, "and you can breathe under water or fly?"

"Uh huh."

She pressed her slippery pussy against my finger, and I felt my knuckles sliding back inside her welcoming warmth. "Same thing," she panted into my ear. It was finally dawning on me that my sister and I were cut from the same cloth. If she was anything like me, her desires bordered on insatiable.

"Well," I said. "You're my sister. I just want you to be sure. We're not flying."

"Not yet," she said with a mischievous grin and gleam in her eyes, and then ground her cunt against my finger and kissed my neck. My body shivered with desire. "Let's fly."

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. As I kissed my way down her neck to her collarbone, I slowly slipped my finger from her and slid it smoothly back and forth across her clit, causing her to moan and arch her back off the bed. Following her collarbone to the V in her neck, I positioned a second finger at the entrance to her hot, slippery pussy. I kissed her breasts and swirled my tongue around one hard pink nipple and felt her hand on the back of my head pressing my mouth onto her young but full breast. The moment I sucked her nipple, I slid my two fingers into her and she cried out. I continued fucking her with my fingers, feeling the sense of awkwardness wearing off from both of us. With each stroke of my fingers, I could feel us both surrender ourselves to the pleasure.

Kissing my way from her breast and down her tight belly, I felt her tense up once more, but this time I didn't stop to prepare her. When I reached her pussy, I could feel its smooth warmth against my lips and smell her sweet and salty juices. I slid my fingers from her and she groaned in disappointment, but I wanted her to have the full effect of what was coming next.

My sister's pink sex lay in front of my mouth, its lips reddening and swelling with desire. I stuck out my tongue and traced it up her slit. Tasting her for the first time was heaven. "Do I taste OK?" she asked, meeting my eyes.

"You're my sister," I said, flicking her clit gently with the tip of my tongue. She gasped and laid her head back again. "Of course you do." I'd planned to really give her a thorough tongue lashing, literally, but she must have been really wound up, because after teasing her clit, I applied just a little suction and felt her thighs clamp around my head.

Hannah exploded in orgasm. Her tight young pussy clamped down on my fingers and she arched her butt and back off the bed, pressing my face even harder into her twitching pussy. "Oh fuck!! Ooooh!! Fuckfuckfuck!"

After a bit more swearing and twitching, her body finally relaxed and I kissed my way back up her body until I kissed her lips again. She moaned softly and breathed, "I do taste good."

"Told you."

"Does Carrie taste the same?"

"Every girl is different," I said. I took a chance and offered my still slippery fingers to her, and she looked at me briefly and then sucked them into her mouth. She closed her eyes and I felt her mouth sucking and her tongue working to clean her juices off of my fingers. When she was done, I lazily moved my hand down and ran light circles around her breasts, leaving a snail's trail of saliva. I took another chance. "Maybe she'd let you learn that firsthand sometime."

Her eyes went wide. "Your girlfriend's a lezzie?"

Of course. Later, I'd have to explain it all more in depth, but for the moment I said, "No. She likes guys and girls." Silence. "She dated a girl before me," I said.

"Aren't you afraid she'll leave you a girl?"

"As opposed to leaving me for another guy?" Silence again. "Anyway, we've ... come to an understanding about her cravings for women." The bluntness of that last part extended the silence, and in it, I recognized how much I had changed in just one year.

"But it's sin," she said. Again: of course!

"As opposed to this?" I asked, tracing a finger along the inside of a smooth, milky thigh, stopping just before I reached her pussy. This time, the silence lasted a long while, but I could almost hear gears turning. Slowly, one of the corners of her mouth turned up into a grin.

"Anyway," I said eventually. "How do you feel now?"

"Naked," she beamed wryly. We laughed giddily for a bit. "Comparatively." I felt her nimble fingers undoing my pants, and then she pushed me up off the bed. As I stood next to the bed, her hands pushed my jeans down, and then she paused as her fingertips hooked into the top of my underwear.

"If you're not ready, it's OK," I said, but she met my eyes and took in a breath. Quickly, as if jumping into a cold swimming pool, she yanked my underwear down, freeing my hard cock, which nearly slapped her face as it sprung free. I stepped out of them and stood naked in front of my little sister, allowing her to take it all in.

"What do I do now?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," I said. "What do you want to do?"

Hannah blushed hard, and I smiled at her gently. "I, uh ..." she sighed a nervous sigh. I shook my head and gave her my hand. She took it, and I brought her to her feet. She stared into my eyes, searching for what seemed like an eternity. Our fingers intertwined on one hand, and I took the other and stroked her fiery hair. She closed her eyes and I kissed her forehead.

As much as it pained me, I said, "Why don't we wait?"

"No," she said, her eyes still closed. "I want to ... um, I mean ... I ..." My fingertips stroked her blushing cheek and I felt her shiver. "I want to do the same thing you did to me."

"Well," I said. "You'll probably have to talk to Carrie about that."

The humor broke the tension and she giggled. "I meant to you, stupid!"

I smiled back. "I know, I know."

"So," she gestured to my hard cock. "How!"

"You don't have any idea?" She shook her head. "OK," I said, leading her back onto the bed. I laid back and she knelt next to me. I spread my legs slightly and motioned for her to kneel between them. "It's easy. You know Operation?" I figured a board game reference would help. She nodded. "Your teeth are the edges." She grinned.

"But what do I do?"

"Whatever you want," I said.

With that, she reached out and touched my cock with her fingers tracing them up and down my shaft and around the head. It twitched against her touch. "It's so soft," she said, and then took it in her hand. "The skin, I mean." Her nimble hand moved up and down on my shaft and I couldn't help but gasp. "Does that feel good?"

"What do you think?"

"I think it's not such a big-" she paused and looked my in the eyes, teasing "-deal."

"That's not what I asked." I said, but as she stroked my cock, I groaned in pleasure.

"I know," she said, and then bent and kissed the tip of my cock. Her silky red hair fell around her shoulders and onto my hips and thighs, tickling me. I tried not to giggle, but couldn't help myself. Hannah looked up and saw what I was giggling at and rolled her eyes. She brushed her hair from my skin, licked her lips and kissed the shaft of my cock. The feeling of her moist lips drove any lingering goofiness out of me. Slowly, she kissed her way around my cock, and then touched her tongue to the base of it.

"Uhh," was all I could muster as she licked up toward the head, her blazing blue eyes fixed on mine. She repeated the process a couple more times, each time letting more of her tongue slide against my hard shaft. When she reached the head for a third time, she closed her eyes and took it into her mouth. For a moment, I felt her hot breath on my loins, and then the warm wetness of her mouth. "Oh, fuck," I moaned, feeling her tongue explore and tease. She slid me out of her mouth and gave me an innocent smile.

"What?" my sister asked, as if she was doing anything other than giving her brother a blowjob. I took my hand and ran it through her hair. I didn't push her mouth back onto my throbbing erection, though. She did that all on her own, this time her eyes looking deeply into mine as inch after inch of hot meat slid over her tongue. She couldn't take the whole thing, but there was no way I could care. Slowly, she rose up on it, and then sank back down again. Just watching my cock disappear into my sexy little sister's mouth was nearly enough to make me come, and as she closed her eyes again and began to bob up and down in earnest, I knew I wouldn't last long. Up and down her head went, her tongue flicking against my cock, and her hand sliding slickly over the rest of my shaft as it became coated in her saliva.

"Oh, fuck, Hannah!" I moaned feeling my balls tighten. "Oh, fuck, sis! You're gonna make me cum!" Her eyes shot open and met mine. "You gonna take it?"

"Mmm hmm!" she hummed, her mouth full. The vibration around my cock was the final straw.

"Here it comes!" I cried out as I shot a hot jet of cum into her mouth.

"Mmmmh!" Hannah pulled back, letting me fill her mouth. I felt a little suction and saw her throat work to swallow-just in time, as I spasmed in orgasm and shot a final spurt into her mouth. She closed her lips and pulled up to face me, and I saw her swallow again. A small bead of cum remained on the head of my cock, and I saw her eye it. Wordlessly, she bent and licked it from me.

"Do I taste OK?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she asked, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I think my sister is a sexy little beast!" I said lunging at her and tickling her. She squealed and laughed, and we tumbled onto the bed. "And," I said, pausing to kiss her, tasting my cum on her lips. "If she's anything like me, she's going to want more."

Hannah's pink smile curved wryly toward a rosy cheek. "Maybe, but that's not what I asked," she teased.

"I know," I said.

We lay for a while, wordlessly exploring each other's bodies with our hands. Hannah's young curves were incredible, so soft and firm. My hand cupped her taut, curved ass, and she sighed and leaned her head against my chest. I let my hand get used to the feeling and then squeezed ever so gently.

"I don't want to go back to the way things were," she said suddenly.

"Never," I reassured her. "We couldn't if we wanted to."

"But what about mom and dad? If they find out-"

"They won't."

"But how can we do this without them knowing? You know how close they watch us." Her voice wavered with worry.

"Babe," I started without thinking, and then started over. "Hannah, things between us will never be the same, but we will have to hide this from them."

"It's so stupid!" she complained. "I wish I could go live with you!" She cocked her head suddenly. "Did you just call me 'babe'?"

"Force of habit," I said. "Something I use with Carrie. Sorry."

"It's fine with me," she said. "If I'm gonna be your girlfriend."

"I already have a girlfriend."

"Than what am I?"

"My sister. My cute and incredibly horny sister!"

She smiled a little. "But-"

"To everyone else, you are my sister," I said, stopping her. "And you will always have to be. But when we're alone, you can be whatever you want."

"Girlfriend?"

"Sure," I said.

"Sister? Lover?" she said, and when she smiled and her brilliant blue eyes seemed to glow.

"All three and more." I kissed her deeply and took her lower lip and sucked on it as I pulled back. She giggled softly when I let go and her lip snapped back against her teeth. "So," I said sitting up. "You hungry?"

"Starving!" she said. Outside, the rattling of the rain on the windows had died down slightly. "Can we go get takeout?"

"I dunno," I said. "It's still pretty rough out there."

"Pleeease!" she said popping up off the bed and running to the window.

"Hey!" I almost shouted. She stopped in her tracks. I lowered my voice. "Window?" I asked, gesturing to her naked body.

"I'm just gonna peek," she said, rolling her eyes again, and then imitated my voice. "Blinds?" Gently, she lifted a louver in the wooden blinds and peered out.

"Raining, but not bad," she said and turned around. I took in her naked body again.

"I don't know," I said. I'd been out in one of these storms before, and driving wasn't an easy task.

"Please?" she said and then came back over to where I sat on the edge of the bed and knelt between my legs. "It'll be worth it!" With an evil little smile, she gave my softened cock a kiss. Instantly, it began to harden, but I stood up.

"Ok! Ok!" I said, laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my little sister would be kneeling below me, naked and begging. "Get dressed and call the place to see if they're open."

Hannah popped to her feet and was practically running out of the bedroom. "Yaaay!"

"But on the way," I said as she left, "you're going to tell me how you became such a little wild thing." That last word stopped her, and she looked at me stunned. I hoped my smile would assure her I didn't mean it negatively, but her brow furrowed.

"From you, I'll take that as a compliment," she said defensively.

"For you, it couldn't be anything else," I said, and saw her smirk as she ran to get her clothes.

----

The rain beat down on the windshield as I piloted the family station wagon steadily down the road toward town. Hannah had changed back into the clothes she'd been wearing, including the robe, but had plucked the Monopoly money from it. The windshield wipers whipped back and forth as fast as they would go, and I could make out the road before us as a vague gray line.

"So?" I asked.

"So what?"

"So how did you become such a little wildcat?"

Her nose wrinkled at the word again. "Why are you calling me a slut all of a sudden? I thought I was your lover. In private, anyway."

"I'm not calling you that."

"So what the hell are you saying? I'm not some hussy!"

"Of course not," I said, trying to figure out how to explain to her the difference between the way our father and other church people talked about sexuality and the way I was trying to talk about it.

"You're so full of shit!" she put her face in her hands. "Ugh... this was such a bad idea."

"Carrie's at least at wild as you," I said. That got her attention. Hannah looked at me, confused.

"I thought she was your girlfriend."

"She is."

"But she sleeps with other guys?"

"No."

"Then how-"

"She's wild with me."

"Ugh..." Hannah said, leaning her head against the window and looking out into the rain. "I don't get it. Why would you say that? It's demeaning."

"She started it," I said. There was a very long pause.

Hannah turned from the window a quizzical look bending her eyebrows into worried shaped. "Go on."

"I told you about her and girls," I said my eyes concentrating on the road. "Well, she's open-sexually, I mean. She's an anything-goes kinda girl. And she really likes it and wants it a lot-but just with me, sorta."

"Sorta?" Hannah was genuinely interested.

"Remember when I said that Carrie and I have an arrangement about her and her need for pussy?" A pause. My eyes were glued to the road. "Did you just nod?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, when she wants pussy, she just tells me before she sleeps with another girl."

"So you've slept with two girls at the same time?!"

I laughed. "Oh! No! Well, not yet, anyway. The girls she's hooked up with since we've been together have been lesbians or other bi girls, like her, but the possibility is there." Hannah went back to staring out the window, and I let the matter rest.

The neon signs of the Chinese restaurant glowed up ahead and I pulled into their parking lot. Without a word, Hannah took the money and dashed through the rain and disappeared inside the restaurant. Moments later, she reappeared and hopped into the car, her fiery red hair darkened in spots where it had become wet.

We were about halfway home when she asked, "What makes you think I'm some sort of slut?"

"Well you-" I found myself at a loss for words. "You-" I tried again, but for some reason, the words wouldn't come.

"I?"

I looked over at her and saw her looking at me strangely, like she knew exactly what I was going to say. "You!!" I hollered. She giggled. "You are evil!"

"Shhh!" she hushed me, still giggling, and turned faux serious for a moment. "You know what dad says about those kinds of accusations."

I mirrored her seriousness. "Oh, of course!" I cleared my throat and did my best impression of our father. "I believe, young lady, you are playing games with me."

"Of course, dummy!"

"So how?! I mean with mom and dad and the church-"

She held up a hand to silence me, and then found the lever to recline the passenger seat all the way back. "If you're gonna psychoanalyze me, I should be laying down."

"Pfff..." I scoffed. "So?"

"I dunno," she said. "Why you, Mike? You ended up lying to our family just to go to college, and once you got there you hooked up with some chick who likes to eat pussy occasionally."

BDLong
BDLong
185 Followers