Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
185 Followers

"Then what is it?"

She slid off the bed and took my hand, pulling me with her. "I want to show you something," she said. We went to her closet and she knelt down and loosened a floorboard. Popping it up, she stuck her hand in the gap and retrieved a handful of polaroids. Without a word, she handed them to me and looked silently at the floor. These were from a couple years ago, by the look of them. They started out innocently enough: Hannah and her best friend, Sandy, a plain-looking brunette a year older than Hannah with thick-rimmed glasses. They were at church camp, and the first few of them were of them on a hike or standing in a field. All of them featured one of their arms stretched into the foreground; one or the other of them had taken these. In one, Sandy was planting a little kiss on Hannah's cheek. In the next, Hannah was kissing Sandy's cheek. The next raised my eyebrows: Sandy's face peeked mischievously from behind Hannah's head, and the girl's hands were squeezing my sister's breasts; Hannah was making a feigned look of surprise, her eyes wide and mouth in a little O. The next one had the roles reversed. It was becoming clear that half of these were meant for the other girl to have. In the next two, the girls were kissing mouth to mouth, and the two that followed pictured that kiss becoming deeper. There was no sex or anything beyond the superficial boob grabbing in the photos, but the point was clear. Hannah had had feelings for this girl.

"I'm sorry," I said, handing the photos back.

"So you know?" Hanna placed the photos back in the floor and replaced the board. I nodded. Sandy's proclivities had been discovered, and her parents, rather than be rejected by the church, had disowned her and kicked her out of the house with nothing but a few hundred dollars and a suitcase. The last anyone had heard from her, she had taken the train north.

I placed a hand on my sister's shoulder. "They tried to keep it quiet, but you can't keep anything a secret here," I said.

"So you know why I need to get out," she said, standing.

"You don't need to have sex with me to do that, you know," I said. But my sentence was punctuated with a slap to the face.

"You ass!" Fury burned behind Hannah's eyes. "I said I love you and I do!"

"OK, OK," I said. "I love you too." Another slap came, but I grabbed Hannah's wrist before she connected. She tried with the other hand, and I stopped that one, too. "Stop it!"

"I'm so sick of lying!" she said, the fury turning to grief. "I can't do it anymore!"

"You have to," I said. "To our parents, to the church, to your friends, to the mailman-but not to me, not anymore." I let go of her wrists and hugged her to me. "OK?"

"OK," she said and wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her on the top of the head.

"So why the act?" I changed the subject slightly.

"What act?"

"When I said that Carrie likes girls, why'd you make your icky face?" I scrunched up my face to imitate her famous look of squeamish disgust. A small smile returned to her lips.

"I had to be sure you weren't screwing with me."

"That sounds a little paranoid."

"Exhibit A," she said, gesturing to the floorboard.

"No," I shook my head. "I mean your brother just had his face buried in your pussy."

Now she grinned broadly, and I could feel her body relax. "Good point."

-------

We cleaned ourselves up, put on some clothes, put away the food, and met back in the living room to finish the movie. Hannah laid her head in my lap and curled up on the couch. I ran my fingers through her hair and felt an unknown sense of happiness fill me up. I heard her sigh and snuggle closer. "Are you tired?" I asked.

"Not even a little bit," she said, rolling over to face up at me. "Besides, I think you have more to show me before we can sleep."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

Suddenly, a crack-boom shook the house and the living room snapped into darkness. For a moment, we stayed still, listening to the roar of the storm around the house. With the shutters closed, little light would have come in from the outside, but it was night, and it appeared that the power had gone out for the whole neighborhood. I could feel my sister breathing, head still on my lap.

"Well, crap," Hannah said and sat up. "Let's go get the candles." She led, and I followed, feeling our way through the pitch-black living room. "OWW!" she yelped suddenly.

"What?!"

"I stepped on a house," she said, referring to the game we'd neglected to put away.

"How do you know it was a house?"

"I just know!" She giggled and kept moving, and I kept following. "Hey, where are the candles, anyway?"

"Third drawer from the left of the fridge, second from the bottom." We stopped and let our eyes adjust. "That way."

"Which way?"

"That way," I said, finding her arm and pointing it in the direction of the hum. But before I let go, I slipped my other hand around and caressed her pert breast over her shirt, pressing her backward into me. I kissed her neck and behind the ear. She moaned softly and melted into me. I took the hand on her arm and moved it under her shirt, caressing her other breast. Again, she hadn't bothered to put on a bra. Her warm flesh felt smooth and firm in my hand, and I gave it a squeeze.

"Mmm," she hummed. I felt her hand on the outside of my pants, rubbing my cock.

"Fuck," I groaned. "We gotta stop."

"I don't want to," she breathed.

"No, we have to. We need to get the candles set up."

"Why?"

She had a point. I couldn't think of a single reason. "So we can see?" I tried.

"We don't need to see, do we?"

"But you're so beautiful."

"You're so sweet," she said, leaving the rest unsaid. She still hadn't turned around, and my hands remained on her tits. She had put her robe back on, and its bulk was seriously impeding my progress.

"Fine," I said. "But not here."

"Aww! Why not?"

Finally, I saw the oppportunity to open up a new avenue with her. "You want to know more of what Carrie and I do?"

"Mmhmm," she affirmed, squirming against me.

I span her around and shed her robe in one motion. Before she could say anything, I lifted her shirt above her head. "Whoah!" she said. "I thought you said-" but her words stopped as, in a second fluid motion, I yanked her pants down. While I was squatting and pulling her feet from the pants, I grabbed the cloth cinch from the robe. Again, I noticed she wore no panties. I stood and grabbed her to me, kissing her deeply. As soon as she relaxed, I took her hands and pulled them together behind her. As I bound them with the robe's cloth belt, her voice took on a worried tone. "Wait. What are you doing?"

"Shh," I shushed her, and wound the rest of the cinch around my hand to make sure I wouldn't lose it in the dark. "Come." I led her through the dark in the direction of her room. When we reached it, I felt around and found one of the bottom posts of her bed.

"Hey," she said seriously. "Maybe I'd like to see, after all."

"OK," I said, pulling her down to her knees and tying her hands to the base of the post. I turned around and lit a candle on her dresser, and when I turned around, Hannah's sweet young body was bathed in the flickering amber light. Despite the obvious lust in the air, her blue eyes tried to hide her misgivings, but this time there was no going back. As she knelt, bound, I stripped out of my clothes and heard her take in a nervous breath as I stepped out of my pants and toward her, erect cock pointing at her face. "Take it," I said gruffly, and her eyes widened. "Take it!" I repeated. Her lips parted, and I slid my cock into her mouth. Any pretense of unwillingness disappeared when she began flicking her tongue around my cock head. As I slid more and more into her mouth, the flicking continued down the shaft until she drew back when I hit the back of her throat. Hannah gagged, and I pulled back, but not all the way out. I could tell she'd recovered when I felt her tongue exploring again. I slid forward again, but not as far. She could learn to take all of me some other time. For the moment, I took pleasure in fucking my little sister's face. I slid in and out of her mouth, feeling her tongue swirling around my cock, until drool began to drip from her chin. The sight of it was almost too much for me, and I had to pull away.

"Is that it?" Hannah teased, catching her breath. I knelt on the floor in front of her and wiped the drool from her chin. Feeling it coat my fingers, I dropped my hand to her pussy and slipped two fingers in with ease. "Oh fuck!" she cried, but I clasped my other hand over her mouth and pushed her backward until I pinned her head to the foot of the bed. At that angle, still on her knees and her weight back, her legs spread open even more, and I began finger fucking her in earnest, rubbing her sensitive little clit with my thumb. "Mmmmph!" she cried through my hand as she bucked against my fingers. "Mmmph!" I stooped and kissed her firm young breasts. It was a dream come true, and it was about to get better.

Without ceremony, I removed my fingers from her pussy, untied her from the bed post, and tossed her up onto the bed like a sack of laundry, where, hands still bound behind her, she bounced. Before she could recover, I turned her onto her stomach and lifted her butt off the bed until her knees supported her. For a second or two, I savored the image of my little sister naked, face pressed into the sheets, and ass high in the air, wet and waiting. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid the head up and down the length of her slit. She tried to push back against me, but I grabbed her ass and held her still. "Mike," she groaned. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," I said wryly.

"It is!" she said.

"You're my little sister!" I argued fatuously again. "And you're all tied up. Maybe I'm forcing you into this."

"You're not! Just put it in!"

"I dunno..." I said, teasing her clit with the head of my cock.

"Please!" she begged. "Fuck me! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" I asked. This was new, and I was intrigued.

"Yes!"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes! I love you, Mike! I want you! Please!"

"Ok!" I said, and plunged my cock into her until my hips slapped against her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she cried, relief in her voice. I let her pussy squeeze my cock like a vise.

"God you have such a tight pussy," I groaned as I gripped her ass and pulled back. I slammed into her again and she moaned louder. Soon, I was fucking her steadily. Watching my cock disappear over and over into my squirming sister was exhilarating. Soon she began to pant loudly, and I knew she was close. I plunged into her harder and faster, and her firm ass slapped against me.

"Oh, God, Mike!" she squealed, as she came. "You're making me come!" Her pussy clamped down on my cock, but I didn't stop. "Oh fuck!" she cried again. "I'm coming! Ohhhhhh!!" I felt her come, and her body relaxed. She panted and sighed softly. Slowly, I began sliding my still-hard cock out of her, but just as the tip was popping out, I slammed it back into her. She shrieked with surprise, but I grabbed her ass and began fucking her roughly. "Aah!" she yelled into the sheets. "Mike! It's too much! Stop!" I stopped and reached down underneath Hannah, and when my fingers found her clit they came away slippery.

"Nice try, sis," I said. "But it seems like you want more. Do you want more?"

"Uh uh," she said, shaking her head into the sheets.

With my slippery fingers, I gently stroked her clit. My cock felt her young pussy clamp down as her body jumped. "You sure?" I slowly eased my cock in and out of her a couple times while rubbing her clit with my fingers. I heard her moan. With my free hand, I reached forward and wrapped her hair around my hand. When I pulled back on it, lifting her head back and her front end off the bed, her pussy was driven back on to my cock.

She cried out, "No!"

"No what?"

"I'm not sure!"

"You want to come again?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Hmm?"

"Yes!" she said. "Make me come again!" With that, I let go of her hair, dropping her back to the bed, and began fucking her with renewed vigor, rubbing her clit with my fingers. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned. Her hot wetness was the perfect sheath for my cock, and every molecule of my body wanted to fill her with cum, but there was more in store for her.

Hannah's face was turned to the side on the bed, and when our eyes met, I broke character. "I love you," I said.

She smiled and said, "I know, bro. Now go back to Mean Mike. I was liking that version."

I winked and then scrunched my face back into its tough, controlling look. "Fine. Have it your way." My little sister yelped as I slammed into her pussy. I stroked her clit with my slippery fingers a little more, and then I brought them up and placed the tip of my index finger against her puckered asshole.

"Mike!" she said, startled. But I kept fucking her steadily. "I-oh!-I-oh fuck!-don't know-" But I cut her train of thought off when I slid my finger in to the first knuckle. "AH!" I slid it into the second knuckle, and from the inside, I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. "Ah shit!!" Hannah hissed between clenched teeth. I slid my finger back out to the first knuckle, and Hannah made a guttural sound of relief I'd never heard from her before. I slid my finger back into her ass, and slowly began to repeat the process until I was finger fucking her ass and ramming my cock into her pussy simultaneously. Before I knew it, my little sister was bucking her body shamelessly in the throes of passion. "God! Fuck!" she squealed, and began to shake. "Oh Mike! I'm coming! I'm coming so hard!" Her body spasmed and then her pussy clamped down on my cock and her ass tightened around my finger. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to fill her with cum. She shook and swore and moaned, and then went still.

When her pussy released its death grip on my cock, I began easing it out, and heard Hannah's satisfied sigh. I pushed back into her. "Oh fuck," she groaned. "No more... please."

"Don't worry," I said, pumping in and out of her slowly. "I'm just making sure my cock's nice and slick."

"For what?"

"For this," I said, taking my cock from her pussy. I slid my finger from her ass, and she gasped with relief, but I immediately pressed my cock head against her asshole.

"Oh, shit," she said with genuine fear.

"Just relax," I said, untying her hands. She immediately propped her self up, but didn't pull away.

"It won't fit!" she groaned as I pressed.

"Remember when you said you'd do anything?" I reminded her.

"I didn't know that meant-AAIEE!" she yelped as the head of my cock popped into her virgin ass.

"Take it," I said, letting her get used to my intruding cock. When I heard her breathing even out, I pushed gently.

"Uhhn!" Hannah groaned as, little by little, I disappeared into her tight, young ass. Eventually I felt her ass cheeks against my hips and her anus gripping the base of my cock.

"Oh, fuck..." I breathed, looking down. My cock was buried to the hilt in my little sister's ass. "God, sis, your ass is so tight."

"Is that it?" she asked, a little disappointment in her voice.

"It?"

"I thought it'd hurt more," she said, her face taut.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little, but it also feels kinda good. Just be gentle, ok?" I nodded and pulled out until just the head was in her, and then slid back in gently until I bottomed out in her again. Her eyes clenched shut and mouth went agape. "Ah!" I waited a moment, but she looked back at me. "Oh, Mike, what are you waiting for? Do that again!" I withdrew and then pushed back into her ass again, and Hannah's face resumed its contortions. Slowly, I fell into a rhythm, sliding my cock in and out of her ass, feeling its tightness. As I fucked her ass, I could see pleasure and pain dance across her body. When she began making guttural whimpering moans, I knew I wasn't going to last long at all.

"Oh fuck," I said. "I'm gonna come!"

"God, yeah!" my sister urged me on. "Do it!" That was all I needed. I felt my balls tighten, and a flood of warmth washed over me as I thrust deeply one last time and filled my sisters ass with my hot semen. "Oh, God, Mike! I can feel it in me. Fill me up!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned. My body twitched and I kept filling her ass with cum until I was drained dry. For a few long moments, we remained joined, panting, unaware of the passage of time. Then, when I regained my senses, I pulled my softening cock slowly from my little sister's ass. She collapsed sideways onto the bed, and I fell onto her, covering her in kisses as she recovered.

She looked me in the eyes said seriously, "Mike ... I ..." But she couldn't finish before collapsing into a heap of laughter.

"Is something funny?" I asked. She shook her head. "Then-"

She kissed me, and I felt her shaking. "I feel like I'm dreaming," she said, and tried to cough away the giggles, to no avail. Apparently I was making a dumb look of confusion, because she added, "I never thought I'd get to have any of this. I always thought I was going to be stuck in this stupid, closed-off life forever. And I got to have it with you!" She coughed again. "I think my brain's backfiring!" She saw my face and looked worried, and then something in her brain clicked into place. She laughed from the belly. "You were worried?!"

"I wanted it so much-wanted you so much," I said, not seeing the humor, and feeling sudden shame.

"You think you took advantage of me?" she asked. I nodded. "Good," she said, lacing her fingers together behind her head and laying back with a satisfied sigh. Her arms angled like wings next to her head, and her firm young breasts, dotted with sweat, jutted up toward the ceiling a she arched her back and stretched. "Because you did. And it was so damn good."

"You wanted-" It had been so obvious!

"Of course, dummy!" She looked at my dumbstruck expression. "I'm not the precious little flower dad thinks I am. I can think for myself. And that means that sometimes I just want to get used."

"But before, when we were in the car," I stammered. "You were pretending again!"

"Duh!" she rolled her eyes and hugged me to her. "I mean... I don't want it like that all the time. I still want to be your lover and your bratty little sister. I want to be your everything and I want you to be mine. Occasionally, that means that I'm going to want to be used, to do with as you want. And sometimes I'm going to want to use you. Is that ok with you?"

"It is," I said and kissed her. "I guess I'm just still in shock that I just fucked my little sister in the ass."

"Oh, come off it," she said. "I finally got to check a few big things off my to-do list all for the first time-and the icing on the cake is that I got to do it with my big brother. I can't think of anyone better."

"Well," I said, feeling my sense of humor return. "I guess that's that."

"I guess so!" she said, grinning, her blue eyes and red hair blazing like ice and fire, even in the dim candle light.

We laid together for a while longer, until the power came back on, and then jumped into the shower, where we both looked on in amusement as from between Hannah's spread legs, cum oozed out of her ass and plopped to the shower floor. As we washed each other off, there was no place on either one of us that the other didn't give close attention. We had never been cleaner in our lives.

For the rest of the night, we cleaned up the living room, put all contraband movies away, and generally made the house look as if we hadn't used it as a den of sin. When we were done, we went to Hannah's room and shed our clothes once again, but this time, we crawled under the sheets and kissed until we fell asleep.

BDLong
BDLong
185 Followers