Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

----

The quiet of the morning was shattered by the ringing of the phone next to Hannah's bed. Waking with a groan, my little sister reached out from under the covers and pulled the receiver off its cradle and brought it under the covers.

"Hullo?" she answered groggily. "Hey daddy. Uh huh ... Uh huh ... No ... No, the power went out last night, and then went back on when we were already asleep." Her voice rose almost imperceptibly, but enough to put me on notice, when she said, "When?" Our father had heard the rise. "No, it's fine. I was just sleeping in. I'll go wake up Mike. Yeah. See you soon!" She hung up casually, and without coming out from under the covers, she put the receiver back on the cradle. "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"They caught an early flight, and it's leaving in a few minutes," she said.

"So, they'll be here at, what, noon?"

"One-ish, dad said. They have to go through baggage claim."

"Sounds like we have some time to kill," I said. "Wanna go get pancakes?"

"'Kay," she said, but remained motionless. I pulled the covers down, and curled next to me on the bed was my naked sister. She opened one eye accusingly. And then her eye swept my body. "You're naked."

"So are you," I said. "My beautiful little sister."

She paused a moment and then said, "So we really did it, huh?" I nodded. "Is this what it's like the morning after? Waking up with my big brother all to myself."

"Must be," I said with a grin.

"Good," she said, and got up suddenly, pushing me onto my back and swinging a leg over me, straddling my belly. I looked down and saw that beautiful pink pussy, and as I followed the pale, slightly freckled curves of her body upward, I gazed upon her firm round breasts and pert nipples. I followed up from there, and saw Hannah's face, her full pink lips smooshed into a smirk and her ice-blue eyes staring down at me expectantly. "Because I wanna go again."

"You want to risk it?"

"You do," she said, reaching back and feeling my rock hard cock. I'd given myself away. "And I'm going to make you promise some things to me."

"Are you now," I said more than asked.

"I am," she said, lifting herself over my cock, hesitating for a second in a tease, and then scooting down to lay between my legs, my cock rising like a tower in front of her face.

"You know you don't need to convince me to promise anything, right?"

She traced her tongue lightly from the base of my cock up to its head, filling my body with ecstasy. "Oh, yeah?"

"You're my sister," I said. "I'd do anything for you."

She did it again, and I gasped. "I want your promises as my lover, too," she said, and I felt her hot breath teasing me.

"Anything," I said as she caressed my cock with her hands.

"I want you to introduce me to your girlfriend," she said.

"You know that doesn't automatically mean she's going to like you, right? She's a person," I said. "With feelings. Maybe we've done too much too quickly." It bothered me that Hannah, the sweet girl I knew, seemed to be taking to all this just a little too quickly. It excited me, too, but we would need to be cautious.

"I know. You think we're moving too fast," she said, seemingly psychically. "And maybe we did move a little faster than expected, but I can handle it. All I want is a shot to talk to her," she said. " At the very least, I'll have a woman who gets me. Deal?"

"Sure," I said, and then felt her tongue bathe my cock in wet warmth. "Right answer?"

"Mm hmmm..." Hannah kissed my shaft.

"For what it's worth," I said between pants of ecstasy, "you're pretty much her type."

My sister took my cock into her mouth and the wet warmth was heaven. "Mm?"

"As far as girls go, yeah."

"She likes redheads?" she asked, pulling off my cock.

"She likes a girl who knows what she wants," I said, and with a wink, I added, "and who's a little shameless."

"Sweet!" she said, stroking my cock, slick with her saliva. "So, next: I want your word that you will get me out of here."

"That's the idea."

"And that I can live with you when I'm out."

"Of course."

"And that we can have what we have now forever."

I paused. And she looked back at me. She was young, and it still boggled my mind that just 24 hours ago she was a virgin.

"I want to know that, whatever happens, we can always come back to where it all started and have this," she said.

"Of course!" I said, and grabbed her head and pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her. "Now, no more promises."

"Just one more?" she pleaded, her soft young body pressed against mine. I nodded. "This may be the last chance we get for a long time," she said, backing up until my erect cock nestled between her wet pussy lips. "Let's make the best of it."

"Let's," I said, and kissed her. When the kiss broke, my sister dropped her weight and my cock plunged into her hungry young sex.

For almost an hour, we made love, our young bodies twined together in passion. When we were done and lay panting and flushed, we looked at each other and knew that however sinful it was, we were meant to be. We showered and made sure that Hannah had clean bed sheets, and when we were sure that we had left nothing to chance, we put on our masks of innocent brother and sister, stepped out the door, and drove to Mel's Pancakes.

----------

The rest of the summer dragged on. We hardly got a moment alone together, and those we got were only long enough to sneak a kiss or touch. But at least it gave me time to think. I'd originally started out guided by base lust, and had felt an overwhelming sense of shame weigh me down. I started out thinking how lucky I was that Hannah had wanted it as much as I had, but then things started to fall into place. It was she who had asked me to bring some movies back, so she had obviously had more experience than I'd thought—even more than I had when I was her age. I knew that she'd played innocent, partially out of a paranoid effort to protect herself, but as I watched her it became clear that she'd been the one who'd taken the lead. Why else would she have let that Monopoly game get as kinky as it had? No normal sister would let that happen.

High school started two weeks earlier than college, so I hung around the house, soaking up the last rays of summer by the pool. Confirming all my suspicions, Hannah had stopped accepting my help with her homework. She no longer wanted it, and it made me wonder if she'd ever needed it. In fact, I noticed that her work load was almost triple what it should have been, I made a discreet inquiry with my father.

"Dad?" I asked one day after bringing Hannah home from school, hanging the car keys on their magnetic hook on the refrigerator. "What's up with Hannah lately? She's doing a ton of homework and barely getting any exercise." Indeed, her exercise had decreased to our family's customary two-mile morning jog and whatever she got at school.

"Hmm," he said, eyeing me over the top of his reading glasses as he flipped through the family recipe book. "Interesting that you should ask." The tone of voice he used turned my stomach. "We're going to talk about that as a family over dinner tonight. I'm making my special meatloaf." His meatloaf was something he made for momentous occasions, not all of them good. The last time we'd had it was after Grandma Bea's funeral.

"Ok," I said, turning to go.

"She hasn't spoken to you about it?" His words glued my feet to the ground.

"About what?" I said, as obliviously as I could. "Is she in trouble?"

"Oh, no," he said with a disarming smile. "Nothing like that."

"Oh, good," I said, and turned to leave again.

"You might be, though." His smile turned a bit mischievous, and I nearly pissed myself.

From what I remember, I spent most of the intervening three hours at the bottom of our pool, wondering how easy it would be to drown myself if things turned sour. My mind, exhausted from panic, turned numb. When I made it to the dinner table, I felt like a ghost.

"Oh, Hannah! Really!" our mother scolded. "Do you really have to wear that old thing to the table?" I looked up from my empty plate as my sister took her seat across from me at the table. She hadn't worn her green robe since our adventures a few months earlier, but now here she was: same robe, same sweat pants, same church camp shirt. Her eyes caught mine with an evil little glint that told me that she was even wearing the same lacy underwear. If we'd been eating already, I'd have choked.

"C'mon mom!" she complained. "I'm working so hard, I need a little creature comfort."

"Well just don't let me catch you dressed like that outside," our father said sternly.

"Yes, sir," Hanna said solemnly. And after a pause: "Would you mind if I said grace tonight?" Our father nodded with a smile. We all bowed our heads. "Dear Lord," she began. "We thank you for the food we are about to eat, and for the blessings of bounty. Family is the most important thing in this world. Thank you for bringing Michael back to us, and bless his journey into the next school year. And thank you, O Lord, for the strength and wisdom to do the extra work I needed to get done. May your divine guidance, enlighten my mind, body, and spirit." She had ever so slightly emphasized "body," and our eyes met briefly. "Amen."

"Amen," we said.

"As you may have gathered, Hannah has been working toward a goal," our father said. "It is her intention to follow you to college, so that the two of you may become partners in handling the church's increasing financial responsibility."

"Oh," I said, trying not to sound too surprised or too informed. "That's great, sis!"

"Well," he said, "don't get too excited yet. I understand that the world is changing, but we are a rock. I have allowed you to seek an education beyond the church because our survival demands it. And after much prayer, I am allowing your sister to do the same."

"Thank God for that!" Hannah blurted out.

"Do," our father said coldly.

"Can I assume that you will be needing me to look out for her?" I asked, breaking the tension.

"More than that," our mother said, finally adding to the conversation. "When Hannah leaves here, she will be living with you for the duration, and it will be your responsibility to look out for her spiritual, moral, and physical wellbeing."

At that last item, Hannah twitched. I knew she wanted to shoot me a mischievous grin, but our parents would have noticed, so she tried to stifle the urge. "So if I'm sick, he has to take me to the doctor?"

"Let's pray that you never get that sick," he said, warmth creeping back into his voice. And then to me, he added, "Perhaps your mother will give you her chicken soup recipe."

"I'm taking that to my grave!" our mother said proudly, and we all laughed.

"Well, I could try and come up with my own recipe," I said.

"Then I'll really need a doctor!" Hannah teased. We laughed again, and the tension faded from the conversation.

"Anyway," our father said eventually. "The reason your sister has been working so hard is because we're doing a test run." When I gave him a questioning look, he deferred to my sister, who was wiggling in her chair.

"I'm coming to visit!" she cheered.

"For how long?" I asked my father, definitely sounding annoyed.

"Two weeks!" Hannah cheered again.

"Dad!" I whined.

"Your sister has worked her fingers to the bone for this," he said. "With permission from her teachers, she's completed a month's worth of homework, and is set to do more."

"And not just completed it," our mother said. "She's made nothing lower than an A-minus on everything she's turned in. The deal is that she has to graduate this year, a year earlier. That way you only have to stay away one year longer, until she finishes."

"I'm making better grades than you did," Hannah said.

"No way!"

"You better believe it," our father said. "If you're not careful, you'll end up working for her."

"Ok, ok," I said. "But the beginning of the school year is really busy."

"We understand," our mother said. "Hannah will be joining you just before the winter break, so you can give her a ride back home."

"Oh," I said. "Then I guess I'll have to make up another bed."

After that, we ate dinner and talked about all the normal stuff a preacher's family talks about. For a send-off dinner, it was pretty nice. I was worried that our parents would catch Hannah's lustful glances, but luckily they never caught on.

When dinner drew to a close, my sister and I did the dishes while our parents watched the news. We were close enough to touch, and when Hannah leaned her head on my shoulder, I looked around the corner, but mom and dad were engrossed in the flickering light. I stroked her hair and kissed her gently on the forehead. "This is going to be a hell of a two weeks," I whispered.

"I'm ready for anything," she whispered back, and snuck a quick kiss on the lips. I sincerely hoped so.

*****

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers