Brian's Mom: An Incest Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spine of the story seemed the same, but the details were much richer. The emotions, the subtleties of the mom/son relationship, the issues with 'Lena' and 'Rick', the physical descriptions, and the true events all made the story feel more real.

When the story reached the part where 'Lena' emailed 'Brian' to ask him to describe himself, Lena's eyes widened as she realized Brian was about to describe himself intimately. In the fictional email, 'Brian' went over his brown hair, his deep-set eyes, and his 5'10 athletic stature. He then described his penis as being "seven or eight inches when erect and girthy with a pink head. Hanging below I have two round smooth testicles."

No...Would he actually tell the truth in this? He's trying to impress me, so he probably added a couple of inches. Lena knew her husband was a healthy six when erect, so if Brian were telling the truth, he would be bigger than his dad. Whenever Lena had seen his erection in the kitchen it was always obscured in some fashion. She recognized that it could be a true description, but she was not sure.

Lena kept rubbing her clit to the plot. She knew she was drenching the bottom of her lingerie, but that just made her feel dirtier.

The first major plot change in the story was that the imaginary office upstairs disappeared, and the kitchen was the place where 'Lena' did her writing. The next change came before the climax. Instead of pressing his fingers into 'Lena's' pussy to start sex, when 'Brian' shocked 'Lena' by surprising her in the kitchen, he told her about how he realized he had to have her. He told the story of him hiding in the closet to watch her and seeing her in her black teddy before having a disappointing night with 'Rick'.

Lena then read the description of how she looked in her black teddy from the closet door. It was like poetry. "Looking through the small gap between the closet door and the wall, Brian caught a glimpse of everything he wanted and needed in his life. A tanned porcelain sculpture- bare feet on the soft carpet, spherical cheeks hovering above toned legs, slender sides that ebbed at the waist then flowed inward and out to the chest, capable arms that ended in tipped white nails, elegantly arched posture leading to a long open neck, divinely-weighted breasts displayed in air by taut cups that caused the buoyant orbs to ripple across their surface with the slightest movement, a face of silk with lips of pink and winged eye-lashes that opened to hazel glass that danced in the light, atop a head of brunette there was a tie that allowed a single river of lush hair to flow down to the back, a mind that unmistakably forced the pink lips to part to reveal a loving and mischievous smile- all of this wrapped perfectly within a black lace teddy that served as the only medium capable of revealing the nature of this goddess."

The emotion inside Lena was overflowing. She was alone in her room pleasuring herself, but she had never felt so beautiful and sexy. Ever since Brian submitted his first draft, Lena had been operating under the assumption that he was driven mainly by lust. This was not lust. These were deeper feelings than any man had ever had for Lena, and Lena was okay that her son felt this way. It made her wish she had actually done all of those things she told Brian she did for him while he was masturbating.

Lena was not thinking of any scene or scenario, but rather just about the way Brian saw her when she suddenly buckled on her comforter and clenched her way through the most intense orgasm she could ever remember having. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her pussy juice gushed all over her comforter and she could not stop it.

"Oh my god," Lena huffed, trying to recover. She still did not have her normal vision back. Yeah, he's going to have a good fucking day on Wednesday.

After getting water from the sink to replace the nectar that flooded onto her bed, Lena realized she still had not even read the expanded sex scene yet. I'm going to need to throw my entire bedspread away.

********** Ch. 11

The following morning, Rick came home to say hello and recharge his batteries before heading to Raleigh early the next morning. Brian was upset that he would not have alone time with his mom. He needed to know if she liked the changes he made to his story.

Brian had still not seen his mom that Tuesday yet because she had gotten up much earlier. Lena had masturbated herself to sleep by 9 PM and had gotten up before 5:30 feeling well-rested. Of course, having three full-body orgasms within the span of an hour would make anyone sleep well.

After getting to school early, Lena printed out Brian's paper for him as she promised. It felt wrong to print erotica in school printer, but it was a student's final paper. She was glad she did not print it out at home before reading it because the pages in that packet would be stuck together by now.

Lena did no editing last night. She also was not going to read it again in school. She just ran the story through Grammarly online and circled the mistakes it pointed it on the printed version. In regards to the plot and character development, Lena trusted her series of orgasms to act as her literary analysis.

Lena finished marking the edits and jotted down a couple of notes.

********** Ch. 12

When the school day was over, instead of going home to see her husband, Lena went out to run some errands. She figured it was time to go shopping. Brian had been right about Lena being underpaid, but she was the head of her entire department and was doing just fine. When out shopping, Lena knew that despite Brian's love for her black teddy, it was time to splurge on something new.

Having no reason to be at home, Brian was at a friend's house late into the evening. When he got home, his mom was asleep and his dad was napping on the couch. He figured it was best to go masturbate to the idea of fucking his mom until he could go to sleep.

********** Ch. 13

Brian woke up excited. The sun was bright and the weather seemed perfect. The weather might have been perfect yesterday as well, but it seemed that the days without his mom did not count. Lena was already at work, but Brian was just glad in knowing they would get tons of time together after school.

He walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast and saw a stack of papers on the table. It was his new story. There were a few red pen marks on the first page, so Brian knew it was the edited version. This was it. He frantically flipped through. He was hoping he would find comments that would give him an idea of whether he would get to see his mom in her black teddy again.

In terms of helpful signs, the pages were blank until he got to the page where he wrote about how his mom looked in her lingerie. There were no notes, but there was a giant heart drawn around the paragraph in pen. Brian smiled, knowing she loved how he described her.

He grew concerned, though. There were no notes in any of the parts where he hotly described all the new sex positions. He began to think he stripped away all that made the first draft so powerful, or that he made mistakes in describing the sex positions.

Then, on the back of the last page, he found his mom's verdict. "I came 3 damn times!! Hands down most satisfying thing I've ever read. So hot + intimate. Loved the oral exchange! Like how naughty you think I am ;) Audience definitely rooting for Brian. And that description of me... I want to make it the background on my phone. Made me upset you didn't see me tease you yesterday. Let's hang out at 4:30 and discuss. I'm sorry but thought about it a lot- do not expect black teddy :( "

Brian was ecstatic that his mom loved his story so much. He made her cum three times! The statements he loved the most were his mom saying the audience, which was just her, was rooting for him, and the statement where his mom said she wanted to see his description of her every day.

What absolutely crushed him, however, was that she chose not to wear her black teddy. "You said you would," Brian smacked the papers in anguish. He did not write the story to get his mom in lingerie again, but he let himself get his hopes up. If making her cum three times could not get her back in lingerie, then nothing would.

************ Ch. 14

It was a long day of school for both of them. It was long for Brian because of the frustration and distractions he was experiencing. It was long for Lena because she was excited about her plans for later.

Brian went up to his room when he got home. He figured he would stay there until it was time to hang out with his mom. He did not want to run into her before she was ready to talk to him.

When Lena got home at 3:50, she went into her room to get ready. She wanted to make sure she beat Brian to the kitchen. Lena walked into her closet and recovered the bag she had hid from her shopping the day before. She needed to make her son overheat until he was just about to explode. I think this will definitely do the trick.

************ Ch. 15

Sitting in the kitchen, Lena watched the minute-hand approach 4:30. Brian would be walking into the kitchen at any moment. Two days ago, Lena would not have expected herself to be so at ease. Fortunately, her last conversation with Keisha restored her confidence and she had no doubts or reservations. She felt free to do what she thought was best.

Brian was up in his bedroom putting on a shirt that he felt better complemented the muscles in his arms and shoulders. He fixed his hair and brushed his teeth. He put on mesh shorts again just in case his mom would somehow decide to let him try jerking his cock in front of her again. All things considered, he was feeling positive. He tried not to focus on the negative and chose to focus on how much his mom loved his story.

Shortly after 4:30, Brian walked down the stairs and turned the corner into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon," a smooth voice greeted.

Brian staggered backward and forgot how to breathe. His eyes struggled to take in the view. He mouthed some indiscernible words.

"I don't know why you're so surprised?" Lena smirked. "I told you it wouldn't be black."

It may have been hard for Brian to speak, but the eight-inch-long protrusion pointed towards his mom did all the talking for him.

Lena finally got a clear view of his manhood in his shorts, and she was impressed at her son's ability to describe himself.

The 18-year-old felt like his body was shaking even though it was not. "You look amazing."

"Thank you," Lena blushed. "Though to be fair, it wouldn't be much of a thank-you if I didn't." She saw her son inhaling her from the kitchen entrance. "You know, Brian, you can stand there with your dick aimed at me all day, but I think the view is probably better at the table."

Brian walked over and sat at an angle to his mom. She was in a bright red teddy, and that was all. This teddy was similar to the black one- sheer material mixed with lace, firm cups, and spaghetti straps. But there were two big differences. Instead of having a pattern going up the middle to two round cups, the red teddy had laces stringed up the middle that tied at the chest, pushing two half-shell cups together.

With the entire cleavage of her breasts showing in the smaller cups, Brian knew he was looking at his new favorite clothing item. He ran his eyes up and down his mother's smooth legs. Her butt was pressed into the off-white cushions. "I, uh- I didn't know you had this one."

"Oh, I didn't have this one. If I did, I'm sure you would've found it. I bought this little piece yesterday."

Brian had a lot of thoughts. "It's amazing. Why did you get it? Why didn't you wanna wear the black one? And you're not wearing shorts."

Grinning, Lena flirted, "I bought that black one for your father because it let me torment him until he needed to get off. Since you can last my tormenting for so much longer, I knew I had to buy a much more exciting and revealing one that I could wear just for when I am with you." Lena then added, "And, you're right, I am not wearing shorts. I think I look better without them."

Brian's erection was actually painful. His mother had just told him she bought the sexiest lingerie she owned so that she could torment him. So far, she was doing an excellent job. Desperate to calm himself down, Brian got his heart rate low enough to converse. "You, uh, definitely got me good, telling me you weren't going to wear the black teddy," he smiled.

"Ha-ha. I don't think I could dress like that in front of you and then stop forever. That would be cruel. And, plus, I had a ton of fun wearing it- the feeling of being sexy outside the bedroom, seeing your dick get hard right when you saw me, feeling a pair of eyes on me constantly, knowing I made you jerk off and cum in front of me."

"Yeah," Brian panted, "that was fun."

"I think we beat that reaction today. We're already off to a better start."

The son nodded. "I can't believe you just have this on. I don't think I can help it. I might end up rubbing it again."

"I would advise against rushing into that," Lena said, cryptically. "I can't have fun with you once you blow your load."

Brian nodded again. "You left your hair down today." He then glanced at his mom's wrist. "And you got a new scrunchie."

Chuckling, Lena responded, "I wondered when you were going to say something about my hair. Yeah, I had bought this red scrunchie to match but chose not to put it in. Whenever I put my scrunchie in while wearing lingerie I end up doing naughty things to the guy I am turning on."

Brian was having trouble keeping his mouth moist, and his hands were fidgeting. Lena took that as a sign that she should keep going. "Last time, I was in the black lingerie and scrunchie, and I thought I was just going to get you hard. Then I ended up feeling so naughty I tried to help you cum. And today, just from wearing this new 'salacious-red' teddy I bought for us that barely covers my tits and ass, I already feel naughtier than last time."

Brian did not know how much more he could take. He thought he was going to pass out. His mom had a wicked sense of humor for doing this to him, but he did not want it to end. It took an incredible amount of willpower, but Brian tried to change the subject. It was the only way he could make it through the next few hours. "So, what work do you have to do today?"

It was impressive how her son attempted to resist. Of course, Lena was not going to let him. "I got all of my work done at school. It's great, now I can talk to you without being distracted. What type of work are you going to do? That is assuming I will not distract you too much," Lena joked.

The only thing Brian had brought to the table was his story. His mom's notes said she wanted to discuss it. Earlier he had been excited, but now he was incredibly aroused and doubted he could keep himself together. "I just brought this," he admitted.

Lena grinned. "Oh, good, I wanted to discuss it with you. Did you have any questions about my notes?"

He knew he was giving right back in, but he was simply addicted to his mom. Brian blurted, "Did you really cum three times?"

Lena laughed at the question. "Of course, that's your first question. And yes, I did. I actually squirted all over my comforter and had to wash it yesterday. If you don't believe I liked it that much, just look at what I have on."

That information did well for Brian's pride. "I'm glad I did that for you. I imagined you having an orgasm when I wrote it."

"Well, that explains why it was so dirty," Lena joked again. She laughed with her son.

Brian scanned her notes again. "Were, uh, were you really rooting for Brian to succeed?"

"I did find myself doing that. You made yourself a worthy protagonist."

"How so?"

Lena paused. She did not think that through when reading. It was just something she felt. Having to put herself in literary-analyst mode, Lena thought out loud, "I guess it was because Brian was not the protagonist in the story. You made 'Lena' the protagonist. And the audience would root for what made 'Lena' overcome her conflict. And, in your story, her conflict was with- no, no, it was not with her husband- it was with herself. She needed to feel complete, and the only time she felt that was when she was with 'Brian'..." Lena trailed off. "...in your story," she quickly added.

It seemed like his mom was lost in thought. Brian waited a few seconds before asking his next question. "Did you really like the way I described you that much?!"

Snapping back to reality, Lena beamed, "I did! It was better than the nicest poem any guy has ever written for me. I think what makes it so good is that I've read it over a few times, and each time I read it differently."

"Thanks! And what do you mean by that?"

"Well, one time I would read it, and it would make me feel like an enchanted romantic figure. Then I would read it, and it would make me feel like a beautiful sex-goddess. And then I would read it again, and it would make me feel like erotic temptress that knew exactly what she was about to do with a hard cock."

"That is a good way to put it," Brian agreed. "Are you actually going to make it the lock screen on your phone?"

"I really wish I could," Lena lamented, "but other people might see it. It made me really happy."

Brian then confessed, "When I read your comment, the one where you said you were upset that I didn't see you tease me when I was jerking off, I thought that might mean you'd let me try again. Obviously, now I know I shouldn't have assumed that."

Lena realized it was time for her confession as well. She exhaled loudly, "Brian, I should tell you that I misled you and I'm sorry. I didn't do it to hurt you- well I did- but I wanted to hurt you in a pleasurable way to turn you on. I did not try to help you get off. I actually thought of stopping you, but I think deep down I wanted to let you do it. A few minutes after you came, I entered a new mindset- and I bet if I had been in this mindset during it, I actually would have played with my scrunchie and jiggled my tits in that black teddy to help you cum. I think I liked the idea of doing those things and wanted to turn you on so much, that I ended up telling you I did them."

To Lena's surprise, Brian was not disappointed. He was actually laughing in relief. "I am so glad I didn't actually miss anything. I was pissed at myself for a while."

"So, you're not mad? I feel bad about breaking our honesty."

"I mean, I definitely don't want you to lie to me, but I bet me jerking off in front of you put you in a bad position. I'm just happy you let me do it! Ahh man, I kept hoping I would get to see you put on the black teddy again and tease me ha-ha. But now, you saying that you actually would've done it is awesome." Brian then asked, "And what did you mean by 'new mindset'? Why do you want to 'turn me on so much'?"

"Yeah, I was a bit taken back when you started doing that ha-ha. And my change in mindset? At first, I was concerned about how much you wanted me because I thought it was crazy and because we can't have sex. Then I thought I could control how much you wanted me by just teasing you a little. I think both of us were having too much fun flirting and trying to turn the other person on, so I realized that would not work. Now I've decided, screw it, if I like spending time with you and tormenting your head and cock so much, and if you like eye-fucking my body and making me orgasm with your stories, then I should allow us to do that. There are some hard lines you already know you can't cross, and I am going to keep control over things, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun."

1...456789