Brian's Mom: An Incest Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That changed when Lena heard a scratching-type noise. It was coming over from where Brian was sitting. Lena glanced up to see his right shoulder subtly flexing again and again. Brian's face made it look like he was semi-conscious.

Oh my fucking god. Surreal did not begin to describe what Lena knew was going on under the table. Her son was rubbing himself off through his shorts just feet away from her. This is not happening. This can't be happening.

Lena had no idea what to do. She found it hard to move. It felt so weird. She did the only thing she could think to do, and that was to message Keisha. She needed her advisor to be immediately available.

"Please help NOW! Keisha, I need you now! I'm freaking the fuck out. Brian is JERKING OFF under the table two feet from me. What do I do? Please answer soon!"

It was only four minutes, but it felt like an eternity for Lena. Keisha replied, "This is not acceptable behavior from him. You have been excellent in giving him more on your terms. He needs to know he cannot escalate behavior on his own. You determine what is acceptable or not. You have been consistent with how you have handled your time together. He was able to control himself every other day. You need to ask him why he thought it would suddenly be acceptable behavior today. You need to tell him that you know what he is doing and that he should stop."

Finding it hard to process things at the moment, Lena read through Keisha's message several times. Keisha was right about it being unacceptable, but Lena realized she had left out some key details. Guilt came over Lena because she had a feeling that she had made some mistakes. She wanted to defend her actions to herself as well as to Keisha.

"Keisha, thank you for getting back so fast. I think I should tell you that I might have had a part in escalating things and was a little inconsistent today. I took your advice on making a gesture to show my appreciation for him giving me the teddy back. I thought since I could not give it back, and it would be unfair to remove it from him completely, it would be nice to surprise him if I were wearing it as the top to my jean shorts. He did react strongly, as was expected. I also encouraged him to check me out in it for inspiration to his story. I, however, did NOT say anything that permitted masturbation. That is why he's doing it secretly."

It was two minutes before Keisha responded. "Yes, you absolutely should have told me that. When I suggested you make a small gesture, I meant making him a nice breakfast! I did not mean wear the skimpy lingerie that is the center of all his fantasies, tell him it was a gift for him, and then tell him to stare at you anytime he needed help writing his erotica about you. I am sorry for being so blunt, but what were you thinking Honey? You must have your son riled up like nothing else. The whole point of this process was to control his desires. You have encouraged them to go way off the rails. I cannot believe you put yourself in this situation. He is jerking off because he literally cannot control how much he wants to have sex with you. He will never be fine with just hanging out anymore. He is going to get frustrated until he explodes and it will be too painful for him to be around you."

Guilt, anger, and frustration came over Lena. I'm such a moron. Why the hell did I dress like this? Why the hell did I tell him to stare at my tits? What the hell is wrong with me?

Lena frantically asked Keisha, "What do I do to fix this? How do I get things to return to normal? What should I do right now? I do NOT want to make him frustrated until he can't take it and ends up avoiding me. I put in all this work. It can't be ruined because of one mistake."

Across the table, Brian was still in his trance, thinking his mom was unaware that he was slowly satisfying the raging hardon he had. He was under the impression he was tricking his mom into thinking he was just looking over his story.

Keisha responded to Lena again. "Firstly, forget about things returning to normal. You wore lingerie for your son. Normal, even by your new standards, is not going to be possible anymore. That does not mean you cannot preserve your relationship. At this moment, do not do anything. He is not making a move on you and he is not harming you. He is in his own world, and you should let him continue to be there alone.

For what you need to do in the future, think about what you have done so far. Wearing the arousing outfits, spending time with him, making playful remarks- those have all been ways of you harmlessly stimulating your son. The entire point was so that you could allow him to enjoy his sexual attraction to you instead of being frustrated in private until he resents you or ends up taking drastic measures as he did in your closet.

When it comes to boys and their hormones, think of it as the engine in a car. So that makes women, in this case, you, the fuel. If they want to drive somewhere but there is no fuel, the engine overheats and things start to melt. That is what it was like for him before he wrote that story. If you add just a little fuel and control the intake, they can only go down the road within a certain distance that you allow, and they do it in an enjoyable way. That is what you were doing up until today. Today, you gave him a ton of fuel and opened up the intake so that the engine thought it could go wherever it wanted, but the car was not able to. You made it so he could only drive a limited distance, and when he wanted to go farther down the road and his car was spinning in place, he just kept revving his engine until it was about to overheat.

Your problem is that he will keep revving and revving. He might cool down for a second by masturbating, but it will ultimately just make him want to rev the engine faster until it overheats and explodes. You can never take away the fuel because you gave him an endless supply of it today. If you do not want him to explode, the only way to do it is to help him take breaks from revving the engine."

Lena was picking at the strands in her ponytail, which was now resting on her shoulder. She knew her relationship with Brian could never be normal again. And she knew she raised the bar so high that he would never be satisfied with moderate fun again. She made him feel like he needed it all to be satisfied. "You are right about what I did today. I understand why I can't make things return to how they were. What does 'help him take breaks from revving the engine' mean? How do I do it?"

In a quick, blunt reply, Keisha asked, "What do you think it might mean?"

Keisha was usually not one for riddles. Lena looked at the message in context. Many thoughts entered her mind, but she was either too afraid or not sure enough to commit to any of them. Answering Keisha, she guessed, "It means that I need to make him feel like he does not need to keep driving. Then his engine will cool down. What are ways I can do that?"

"Very good. That is exactly what that means. You will never let him get to the destination he wants, but he will stop driving if you give him a fairly harmless pit stop that he can enjoy just a little farther down the road from where he is now. You would need to keep him at that pit stop, and you only need to help the engine cool off once it's about to overheat again."

Lena's mouth went dry. "And what would a driver find at a 'fairly harmless pit stop' just down the road?"

"Honey, you already know the answer to that."

"Did you ever need to provide that pit stop for your son? How did you know it was the right time?"

"I kept my youngest son's engine in check perfectly. I always made sure he had limited gas in the tank. Even with how careful I was I could not control everything in his world. When he was home during his first summer break of college, and he was away from his new girlfriend, he found a pornstar that looked rather similar to me. Those videos provided him an endless supply of fantasies, and he could not drive to any of them. I never guessed I would have to let him go farther down the road, but towards the end of the summer, I felt the need to cave."

"Wow. That is incredible. What was it like? How did it change things?" Lena's mind was racing. She had doubts, curiosity, intrigue, and apprehension. The fact that Keisha had gone farther than she did was a surprise for Lena, and she felt tinges of jealousy.

Keisha was short and straightforward. "I have an excellent relationship with my son to this day. I do not regret anything I did."

It was clear that Keisha was done answering questions about the topic. Everything moving forward was up to Lena's intuition. Finding herself in the reality that she was wearing sexy lingerie to get her son hard and helping him write his erotica while he masturbated to her, it was clear that she needed to act soon.

Thinking about how she would act or even go about it made knots in her stomach. She needed to consider how and when to bring it up. Meanwhile, she needed to decide how she was going to address the masturbating elephant in the room.

Brian's intense glare towards his computer screen had tightened. His breath rate was up and the vein in his body was stiffer. Lena knew it would not be too long. She decided it was best to let him finish. Though after how long he had been at it, she wondered if something was wrong. Nonetheless, she prepared herself to remain still while hearing the muffled signs of his orgasm.

With her head down in her work, Lena heard a low grunt and the sound of Brian's foot hitting the floor as his body jerked. It was hard to remain motionless while hearing it happen. Lena was waiting for the fast breaths of relief that let her know it was over.

Soon the breaths came, and Lena felt comfortable looking up again. Brian looked relieved in his eyes, but his face was still beet-red. His chest heaved in and out. After Brian's breathing returned to normal, a look of criminality appeared. He was nervous in his movements and announced, "I have to run to the bathroom really quick."

The irony was not lost on Lena. Are you fucking kidding me? Why did you not just do that to start with? It would have made sense if he had been beating off in the kitchen because he wanted to look at her, but after the first minute or so, he was in a trance and looking towards his computer. Lena supposed the silver lining of Brian's exhibitionism was that she now had a clear picture of how far things had gotten.

When Brian came back, he had some small moisture patches on the outside of his shorts. With them being subtle, he was clearly hoping his mom would not notice.

Until she could decide how to respond, Lena just wanted to move past the ordeal.

"So, how is the story coming along?"

"Good," Brian nodded, not holding eye contact. He was pleased that his mom was speaking to him normally, allowing him to believe he had gotten away with it. "I think I'll be done in a little bit."

The idea of reading the expanded and more intense version of Brian's story sent a tingle up Lena's spine. She accepted that she was a sucker for quality erotica no matter what the genre and characters.

There was about a ten-minute period where Brian was heavily focused on his writing. Eventually, his gaze started to wander to the most inviting distraction he had ever encountered. For Lena, it was proof of Keisha's point that he could not cool himself down for long.

Brian's lust was out of control, but Lena was not sure when exactly was the right time to intervene. It could be weeks before she needed to step in. It was insanely stressful, the idea of waiting and watching for the precise moment when her son's engine was so flustered that it would need a pit stop.

Lena made the firm decision that if she was going to provide Brian a pit stop at some point anyway, she might as well force his engine to that point faster. I am in control of this. He's going to need to go farther down the road and he'll go there on my terms. I am not going to wait until I feel I am caving like Keisha.

"I think I'm done," Brian announced, proudly. He had never cared more for a school assignment in his life.

The news got his mom's attention as well. With her new frame-of-mind, Lena asked, "I'm impressed. You included everything I told you to add?"

Brian nodded. "I did, all of them. I even added things in other areas."

"Good. Did you describe how I looked in this well enough? I saw you doing some diligent research," Lena poked.

"Uh, yes. I think I did a good job with it," he gulped.

"Okay..." Lena spoke with a playfully skeptical tone, "Because in your rough draft you did not describe my neck, lips, and tits in as nearly as much detail as you could have. I provided you a lot of help today."

His mouth dry, again, Brian answered, "I added a lot more detail. Thank you for helping me. I definitely used it."

Lena savored seeing her son's face go pale. "I'm actually surprised you didn't take more advantage of this outfit I wore for you," Lena curiously smiled. "I wanted to give you the view you weren't able to enjoy for long enough last time. Of course, this time, I have my teddy on and my hair tied back for you instead of someone else."

The lustful adrenaline inside Brian was pumping so high that his hands were trembling. "I definitely took full advantage. I couldn't stop looking at you. The only time I looked down was to write about you," he defended.

"Oh, I definitely felt your eyes on me a lot, and I'm glad you focused on finishing your story. I am talking about those twenty-or-so minutes where you chose to stare off into space instead of using the view that I gave you. You stopped looking at me right after you started doing it."

Brian's mouth gaped and he struggled to think of what to say. She knew what he did, and she had said nothing. She didn't even react. Brian's heart was in his stomach. "You- uh- you knew I-"

Patronizingly, Lena smirked, "You don't think I know what a guy's face looks like when his cock is being pleased? Did you really think I wouldn't notice you jerking off two feet away from me?"

"I-I didn't think could tell. You didn't say anything."

"I knew right away. I didn't say anything because you were lost in your own world, and I didn't think you wanted to involve me," Lena shrugged. "I didn't expect to let you do it, but since I clearly didn't care, you should have taken advantage of the gift I gave you today."

It was excruciating for Brian. He could have done something unforgettable but missed his golden opportunity. Of course, she knew. Why did he not test the waters more and check her out while he jerked off? He let out a low sigh of agony. "I didn't know."

"You were stroking it for so long that I thought you were going to have to look at me. After about fifteen minutes I thought you were having trouble. So, I redid my ponytail, and I even adjusted my seating a few times so my tits would bounce to help you finish... but, I guess you were in deep focus." It was not a total lie. Lena had to have adjusted her posture at some point in her discomfort of watching him.

Brian's forehead was pounding and had a thin layer of sweat. He hated himself for missing what would have been the greatest moments of his life. "Could we try it again?" He pleaded in desperation.

The lingeried mother laughed loudly. "I am sure you'd like that, but I think that was more of a spur-of-the-moment thing."

It was another defeat for Brian. "Is there a chance it could happen again?"

Lena pondered, "I would say it's unlikely. But, then again, whenever I put on lingerie like this to turn a man on I can't seem to stop myself from playing and teasing more than I should. I guess we won't know until the next time you come downstairs and I'm sitting here in this, wanting to give you another instant erection."

"When do you think you'll dress like this again?" Brian wondered. All he needed was an ounce of hope.

"Well, the reason I wore this was to thank you for gifting it to me. So, you would have to give me a reason to wear it again. Maybe if the story you wrote for me is an even more pleasurable read than the first draft, I might just feel thankful enough to slip back into this for another day of fun."

Brian needed to cum badly. He wanted to take it out and start stroking it to see if his mom would stop him, but enough of his brain was still functioning to know it would be a poor idea. The stakes for his story felt higher than ever. "You're going to like it," he said, more to assure himself. "I want it to be perfect for you."

Lena grinned. "I hope it is. Well, even though I love distracting you, I should probably leave you alone so you can make your final adjustments in peace. Email it to me when you're done, and I'll print it out and give it a read."

The longing son nodded and watched his bombshell mother turn around and walk out of the kitchen. Lena had a sadistic smile on her face.

****** Ch. 9

Why did I do all of that? Once she was alone in the confines of her room, all of the comments, actions, and decisions Lena made seemed like they had happened in a strange dream. She was baffled with how things got to where they were. Everything seemed wrong, but the underlying rationale seemed justified.

Taking her phone out, Lena messaged Keisha, "I am overwhelmed. I could not handle the idea of waiting for when I needed to act. I made the decision to push him to the edge myself so I don't have to wait and wonder. When I'm doing the things you tell me to do and making my own decisions in front of Brian, it all makes sense and I trust myself. But when I step back, it seems crazy. Did you go through this? Am I doing something wrong?"

It was longer than usual, but Keisha reliably messaged back. "Honey, take a few breaths. I understand that this is new to you. I understand this seems crazy. But words like 'crazy' are just words that are meant to relate things to what is normally done. You are not the first mother that reached out to me on that forum. There are multiple mothers every year that ask me for advice, and then they call me crazy when I give it to them. And then their home life and relationships with their sons suffer because they do not want to do something 'crazy'. I cannot think of anything crazier than choosing to have a damaged relationship over a great one just because you fear that your private actions would be called 'crazy' by people who do not understand them.

I admire that you are trying to take control and do everything on your terms. I wish I had figured that out as you have, but you are more confident than I was. I do not think you need my advice as much as you think you do. You keep thinking you are not able to control yourself, and I even thought that at one point, but I realize that every decision you have made was because you felt it was the right one to make. Brian is your son and this is your relationship. Do not worry about how things seem, and just do what your instincts are telling you to do."

Keisha's message gave Lena a new level of confidence. We have a unique relationship, and it keeps getting better. I'm enjoying it and I think he's about to enjoy it even more. Lena thanked Keisha for all her help.

The evening then turned into a waiting game for the email containing Brian's story.

******* Ch. 10

It was not until after 9 PM that Lena refreshed the email inbox on her phone and saw an unread email from Brian. Her heart raced as she took her laptop out of her bag so she could read the expanded story.

Lena locked her door for a sense of security and climbed onto her bed in nothing but her black teddy. It felt appropriate to wear it. She opened the document on her laptop and began reading.

1...34567...9