Brian's Mom: An Incest Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's body continued to jerk and his cock continued to flex inside his mom, sending more semen inside her. Lena's eyes were partially open, but all she could see were stars. The floodgates in her pussy released and she began to drench her son's tightened package in wave after wave of warm juice.

It was a mess of hot liquids- of semen, of pussy juice, of sweat, and saliva- all pressing between them and rolling down their heaving bodies. The aroma, the exchange of cum, and the thickness of the air just made the orgasms even more intense.

When both their orgasms finally subsided, Lena and Brian were exhausted. Lena fell over onto the mattress next to her son. Brian placed his tired arm on her shoulder, and Lena responded by nuzzling her butt against his softening penis.

They did not speak for over four minutes, just trying to catch their breath and regain full levels of consciousness.

The mother then turned to face her son.

"Hey," Brian mouthed, unsure of what to say.

"Hey, yourself," Lena breathed.

"That was- I want you so much."

"I don't know if you remember," Lena curved her lips, "but you proposed to me, and I said yes. You already have me."

Brian did not think he could ever get tired of hearing that. "I know. I'm just reminding you I want you."

"You are going to make a good husband, for a lot of reasons. I am a lucky woman."

"D'you have any doubts if we can pull this off?"

"I need to go through a divorce, I need to find a new job, you need to get school sorted out, and we need to move to another state. But I've never been more confident of anything," Lena sighed. "And plus," she added, "we have our hangout time to figure all this stuff out."

"Oh wow, we can do this almost every day," it suddenly hit Brian.

His mom laughed. "Of course. Though, let's do it in the beginning so we can get some work done."

With a limp body, Lena rolled out of bed and gingerly walked to the bedroom door.

"Where are you going, mom?"

"I'm going to take a shower. You're welcome to join." As Lena walked into the hall and got some distance between herself and Brian, she realized how absolutely crazy it was, the idea of abandoning her current life to marry her son. All she had planned on doing was giving him a handjob, and she ended up telling him she would marry him. All of the things she had said to him seemed like they were the result of an insane haze of arousal. She was petrified of the situation she had created and wanted to talk sense into herself, and yet, the only thing she wanted in the entire world was for Brian to follow her into the shower and kiss her again. Maybe Lena was the type of person where 'normal' could never satisfy her, and she just needed to live an absolutely crazy life- one where she could be free to make sudden decisions under an insane haze of arousal with the one person she loved, her son.

******* Ch. 18

The following evening, Lena sat in the kitchen alone, and Rick was in the adjacent living room. Lena did not want to tell Rick about how his choices had made her life unfairly difficult. Planning on handing him divorce papers after finding a job in a new state, Lena wanted to make sure there were no blow-ups that could complicate things. She did have sympathy for him to an extent, but she was sure another woman would have a need for an absentee partner. And plus, even if he had been a good husband, Lena knew he was not the one.

Lena was messaging with Brian over email inside the house since they could not be together in the presence of Rick, afraid of him getting a sense something was awry.

In the back of Lena's mind, something had been nagging at her for the entire day. She figured she needed to finally do it.

In an email to Keisha, Lena explained exactly what happened with her son the previous day. Of course, she found it best to leave out the whole getting-engaged part. She was not sure if Keisha would respond with understanding, admonishment, or choose to not respond out of disgust. Lena was certainly expecting at least admonishment.

Just a minute later, Keisha responded with one line, "Welcome to the club, Honey ;)"

Oh my fucking god. Lena wanted to be furious. She quietly banged her fists on the kitchen table. Lena, though, was more thankful than angry. "You bitch ha-ha. This entire time you were trying to get to do this. I should have known. I hate you but love you at the same time. How did you know I would do it?"

Keisha replied, "I am sorry, Lena, but I could tell right away what you really wanted. I had been looking for another mother like you for a long time. You were the first one where I knew you were willing to go through with it. I am so happy for you and Brian."

"Thank you. We are incredibly happy, and you are to thank. Why did you help me, though? Why did you put so much effort into it?"

"You did all the work, Honey. Thank yourself and your son. My motivation was to share the same joy with you and to have someone to relate to. It is hard having this type of relationship with your sons and having nobody to talk to about it. I used the lessons from my second boy to go win back my first. Believe me, when you spend your 45th birthday being double teamed by your sons, you feel joy from helping others learn the same joy."

Lena could only cover her mouth and laugh.

*******

Ch. 19: Four Months Later

****

"Hi, stud, how did it go today?"

"It was fine. I mean class was pretty easy again, but I just keep reminding myself that the credit transfers."

"That's the spirit. You only have to deal with it for a semester."

"Very true. So, you have to tell me! How has your first day of school?"

"I could not have imagined it going any better. As I had told you, I was concerned because I heard the students here are much less interested. That is not true at all, they are fantastic. And the other English teachers seem to already respect me."

"I think you always give off that dominant-controlling vibe," Brian smirked.

"Oh, do I?" Lena asked, suggestively. "It's funny you mention that because since I had such a good first day, I thought we could celebrate tonight by seeing if we can fuck so hard that we void the warranty on our mattress."

"I thought that was the goal every night?"

"No..." Lena rolled her eyes, "I mean really celebrate. On my way home, I decided to be a bad fiancé, and I picked up something for us." Lena opened a bag and provided a small glimpse of a sheer clothing item.

Intrigued, Brian wondered, "Pink? What personality will pink bring out?"

Removing a pink scrunchie from the bag and putting it on her wrist, Lena shrugged, "I guess you'll find out tonight. And, by the way, I also picked up a little something for Saturday." Lena revealed an elegantly-laced white corset, a garter belt, and sheer white stockings.

"Holy..." Brian took a deep breath. "You are going to look gorgeous in your dress, but I kind of can't wait until you get out of it."

Lena laughed. She then shrugged slyly. "I had a feeling you would say that. You know, I already did the whole 'dress thing' once, so, I was thinking, maybe I will return my dress and I will just wear my veil with this."

The son gulped. "I won't make it through the ceremony. And the guy marrying us might not either."

The mom laughed flirtatiously. "I don't care if some black-market wedding officiant is sweating from behind his webcam, I only care about the look you will have on your face when we say 'I do.'"

Brian walked over to his mom, kissed her on the lips, and ran his hands over her shoulders. "Do we really have to wait until later tonight?"

"Yes," she said, lovingly pushing him away. "I am doing something important right now."

"Work?"

"Nope. Keisha and I think we found a mom that is interested in getting a little guidance."

"Did her son try to win her over with erotica?"

"Uh, no. That's a one-of-a-kind 'you thing'. Her son jerked off to her while watching her shower."

"Rookie mistake. He is supposed to wait until she wears lingerie for him." The son and his mom laughed. "I'm gonna go unwind."

"Ok, Love."

Brian walked to their bedroom to watch tv. In the kitchen, Lena took out her phone out of her pocket. She reread the passage on her lock screen, and she smiled.

1...456789