Brian's Mom: An Incest Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up in her room, Lena began the process of dressing down. She put on a pair of jean shorts, flip flops, and a red camisole with a white bra poking out from the sides and top. Before leaving her room, she looked in her mirror. She remembered what Brian had said about how her hair looked when tied back. I hope he doesn't get the idea I would tie my hair back to turn him on. It's hot as hell out today and I don't need to be a hot mess while grading homework.

Later, in the kitchen, a voice rang out. "Good afternoon."

Before he could get a word out, Brian looked at the kitchen table. His mom was sitting there in a revealing red camisole and smiling at him. And just how it had been the first time he saw her in a sexual light. His mom had her hair back in an attractive and sexy ponytail.

It was a poor day to wear light shorts. Brian noticed the rising pole in the material, and so did his mom. He looked at her face for a cringe-worthy reaction. She was flush, but she did not look scared. Brian scrambled to the table so that it would be concealed from her view.

"Up early I see," Lena quipped, then returned her focus to her students' homework assignments.

Brian could see the sarcastic grin on his mom's face, and he was glad that she found it funny instead of horrifying.

"I like your hair, mom," Brian said, genuinely.

Still trying to overcome her hang-ups toward his feelings, Lena smirked, "I could tell. Thank you." It was amusing for Lena to see her son's reactions to her funny remarks. "What are you working on today?"

"Still the story. I need to keep editing it and adding more detail."

"Of course. Well, I can tell you're already in the right frame of mind to write it."

Brian chuckled. "I guess so. Uh, by the way, what is that thing called in your hair?"

Lena smiled and rolled her eyes. "The thing 'Lena' is going to be wearing to tie her hair back in your story is called a scrunchie."

"Thank you," Brian answered. In his naivete, he was surprised his mom saw right through his question.

As a follow-up, Lena helpfully added, "She would probably have it in whenever she thinks she is going to be perspiring, that way her hair doesn't stick to her skin."

Brian's face became redder as he was clearly thinking of the physical activities that could make his mom sweat. It was hard for Lena not to laugh at his expense. It felt like she was bullying her son in a way, but he clearly liked it as well.

"So, it would make sense for her to have it in- like she and- during-?"

"Sex? Yes. You could have her already wearing it while she is writing. Personally, I tend to put in it right before I go down to my knees. It's practical and, as you now know," Lena laughed lightly, "it tends to have a strong effect."

Brian was starting to sweat. The air conditioning was on, so it had nothing to do with the temperature. The brunette mother saw that her son was channeling his enjoyable torment into his writing.

At risk of making him pass out, Lena knew it was the best time to ask him something that had been on her mind since the first time she read his story. "So how do you know about that black teddy I had? It would have been tough to find in the closet."

Brian's face went white. He opened his mouth without speaking. Then he finally shot out, "I snuck into your closet to find clothes of yours like that and I found it."

After 18 years of raising him, Lena could tell when Brian was lying, and he just told a transparent one. "I know that's not true. We have been doing well lately because we haven't been holding back with each other. Don't ruin that," Lena said, firmly.

"I can't. I think it'll be ruined if I tell you."

"You need to tell me."

The caught son took a deep breath. His fingers were picking at each other. He faced his mom's direction without actually looking at her. "One night, I uh, I guess I was feeling really strongly. I had been thinking about you an insane amount, and I couldn't help it. I just needed to see your body- like all of it. And I thought it would work if, when I knew you were changing, I hid in the back in your closet." Brian paused to keep his thoughts together.

Lena could not believe the lengths he had gone to, and she had no idea he would do something so bold, even when taking his story into consideration. She did not speak and waited for him to finish.

"I thought I was just going to see you change. You opened the closet door and took a step in. I thought you were going to see me but you didn't. You went to a top shelf, and opened a box and took out the teddy. You slid the door closed and I couldn't see you put it on because the crack in the door only gave me a small view. Then dad came in."

Oh no. Lena knew exactly the night he was talking about. She seldom donned her black teddy. And the night Brian was describing was the last night she wore it. The fact that he was there made Lena's skin crawl.

"Then I heard you guys talking. Then I finally saw you walk around the end of your bed wearing the teddy. But then I couldn't see you, and I heard you two having sex. Then a couple of minutes later you said something to him, and you two started arguing. When you finally stopped, and you went to the bathroom and he left your room, I left."

Wowwwww. There did not seem to be a proper way to respond to what her son just described. Lena remembered the argument she and Rick had and all the things they had said to each other. She now understood how Brian knew about the black teddy as well as how he knew her sexual relationship with Rick was not in the best place.

"Thank you for telling me," Lena said, robotically.

"Are you mad? I swear that I have only done that once and would never do it again. You don't deserve that," Brian pleaded.

"Well, I am certainly not happy you spied on me. I am glad you realize how you shouldn't do anything like that to anyone." Lena relented, "I know you were going through a really confusing time. That does not entirely excuse your behavior, but I hope that us being open like we are, now makes you realize you can't do anything in the shadows anymore."

"I would never do it again. I have not even thought of snooping in any way since we started this."

"Good," Lena breathed. "I do want to know, though, how much of my argument with your father did you hear?"

"A lot of it. Right after you had sex, he apologized for some reason. Then you kind of ripped on him. Then he started arguing about salary. Then you guys got mad and it was over."

"That explains how you knew a lot of that information for your story. I thought were either a really good guesser, or I had been talking really loudly in my sleep."

Sensing the lighter tone, Brian laughed. "No, I just overheard everything."

"I know it is your fault that you overheard our argument, but I am still sorry that you had to hear everything. I hope it didn't stress you out in any way."

"The argument wasn't bad. I've heard you argue before. It was just kind of hard, because of the things I felt, hearing dad get to do stuff to you."

Lena knew it was right to hold her tongue, but she was still enjoying the liberating feeling of giving Brian personal information that he wanted to hear. "If it makes you feel any better, you didn't hear us have sex. Our night was over a couple of minutes after I put my scrunchie in. That's why he apologized and we ended up arguing."

A grin replaced Brian's look of guilt. A few minutes later, Brian asked, "Mom, you know how you wanted me to explain in my story how Brian knew his parents' relationship was sexually unsatisfying?"

"Uh, yes, I think I might remember that note," Lena feigned.

"Would it be okay if I wrote in that story about me hiding to watch?"

"I guess that would be the most realistic thing to put."

"Thanks. And I know you didn't want me to see you in your teddy, but you looked perfect in it."

Lena instinctively blushed. "Geez, maybe you should have yelled that from the closet before I threw it in the trash when I was pissed off," she joked.

But Brian was not laughing at her joke. Instead, he had a guilty face again.

A wise Lena pressed, "It never made it to the curb, did it?"

"No. I figured if you were throwing it out, then it wouldn't matter if I took it."

Lena knew what her son was probably doing with it. "I was pretty stupid for throwing out a $120-piece-of-lingerie. I am sure you may have used it for certain things. Is it in condition for me to have back, or did you stain it too much?" Lena quipped, lightheartedly.

Brian nodded his head, "Actually, it is clean. I know what you're thinking, but I liked it so much I was careful not to stain it. I even wash it after I use it, just in case."

"Seriously?" Lena was taken back. "I am surprised you did not damage it. I am even more surprised you did laundry. You did me a favor by rescuing it for me."

Getting up from the table, Brian hustled up the stairs, opened a drawer, and then came back down with a handful of black fabric. He handed it to his mom. "There you go."

"Thank you," Lena replied, amazed that the lingerie had found its way back to her. "Do you also have the purse I lost last year?"

"Uh, that, I don't think so." The son and mother laughed.

Later that evening, after Lena had retired to her room, she sent a message to Keisha explaining all the things that happened during the day. She told how she let Brian know his erection was not a big deal, how he came clean about spying on her, and how he gave her the teddy back. What Lena wanted an opinion on more than anything else was if it was okay for her to mention her sex life with his dad, and if her playful comments on her scrunchie might confuse him.

"Today must have been another entertaining day for you, Lena. I was actually looking forward to hearing about it. You two seem to have a blossoming line of communication. You are doing even better than I was doing with my youngest at just a few days in. As far as you talking to him about your sex life with your husband, I would have avoided that. I was not married when I started this process with my son, and my son also did not hear me give my husband oral, so I am not an expert on how to handle that. I would say to avoid it unless you feel it is important.

And, Honey, I think those teasing comments you made to him about his erection were excellent. I am sure he feels considerably less nervous when he is around you now. You also did an excellent job of getting him to tell you the truth about his lingerie information. I must say, I do think you made a mistake by asking him to give it back to you.

For all this time, it was his token of you. It surely has a lot of sentimental value because it is a reminder of him seeing you in your most intimate moment. He rescued it after you threw it in the trash, so it was free to become his. He must care for you a lot if he was willing to part with it and gift it to you just because you asked. If you had messaged me at the time, I would have suggested letting him keep it. It would obviously be bad for you to return such a significant gift that he happily gave to you. Maybe make a small gesture to let him know you appreciate what he did for you?

Other than that, I am thoroughly impressed by how well you are handling this. There have been other mothers before you that messaged me because their sons wanted them, and you are the only one who has had the dedication to follow my advice and is having a great relationship with her son. Keep it going."

*************** Ch. 9

Running errands took up the first half of Lena's Sunday. Knowing this, Brian conveniently planned to hang out with friends earlier in the day. Lena got home first and found herself still thinking about what had happened yesterday.

Lena decided that she should not go into any more detail about her relationship with Rick if it did not directly involve Brian, like the night of the lingerie had. Brian should not be subjected to his parents' difficulties.

The mom also thought about how strange of an experience it was for her to purposefully give her son an erection and then be fine with it enough to make flirty jokes to make him even more lustful. It had been entertaining for her to see his reactions and play the game. She even fully admitted to herself that she was looking forward to playing it again. If I have to subtly fuel his desires, then I might as well make it a funny game for myself.

The lingering question, though, was how she would handle the fact that she had asked Brian to give her back the black teddy. Lena went into her closet and removed the black teddy from its hiding place in her closet. For the tenth time, she checked it to make sure there were no white stains. She then held it up and knew Brian was right about how good she looked in it.

The black one-piece was a little sheer on the sides and had cut-out lace patterns running from the abdomen to just under the cups. The mid-level cups were thick and firm with lace patterns around the edges. The cups were held up with black spaghetti straps going over the shoulders.

When Lena had asked for it back, she never thought of what it had come to mean for Brian or how it really became his property since she chose to trash it. The mother felt bad about inconsiderately removing it from his life.

Lena pondered Keisha's suggestion of making a small gesture to let him know she acknowledged what he did when he gifted it to her. With Brian coming home shortly, Lena thought she would come up with a gesture by the next time they had the chance to hang out.

Putting on her cute jean shorts to prepare, she thought about which bra and top she would wear. Of course, she would also be wearing her hair up again with a scrunchie- the same black scrunchie she always wore, including the night Brian had watched her from the closet.

An idea suddenly came to Lena. Hmm. I suppose that would okay. It's two birds with one stone.

*********

When Brian came home from his friend's house, he immediately went upstairs to grab his laptop. He had never been more excited in his life to start doing homework. He made sure his brown hair was neat and that his shirt formed to his body, thinking those things might somehow make his mom want him in the same way he wanted her.

"Good afternoon," Lena greeted, hearing Brian's approach the kitchen.

"Good afternoon, mom. Woah..." Brian stopped dead in his tracks. Seated at the kitchen table was his mom in white tennis shoes and jean shorts. But what made the circuits in his brain fry was that her top was not like the others she had worn. This one was instantly recognizable.

Fed underneath her jean shorts, Lena was wearing the infamous black teddy. It was the same one that Brian had watched his mom wear, had fantasized about, had masturbated to, had masturbated with, and thought he would never see again.

To no surprise, his cock shot up in his shorts, lifting the mesh material. The lingerie did not give away the store, but it seemed to sculpt and present her body in a new way. More of her chest and cleavage was revealed than he would have ever expected. The sides of her body seemed so slender and firm. Brian knew he should speak, but he just kept taking his mom in.

Lena blushed while she coyly grinned. She was proud of herself for pulling off such a bold move, and she was proud that she could still get that type of reaction from a man. "That was even faster than I expected," she remarked.

Brian looked down to see his erection pointing straight out like a fishing rod. His one saving grace was that his shorts were dark and matte so they camouflaged it well. Instead of joining his mom at the table, Brian briefly turned and tucked his dick into his waistband. "I-uh- wow. You look- Wow."

"Thank you for the compliment. I can tell you meant it," Lena beamed. "Do you plan on standing there all day? Because if you're trying to conceal your erection, I think you'll have much better luck hiding it under the table."

"Right," Brian nodded, overwhelmed by the situation. He could not stop looking at his mom. "Why are you wearing this today?"

"Well, I know it must have been hard for you to give it back to me. I wanted to wear it as a thank you for returning it to me, and I thought it would be unfair if you never got to see it again. Plus, I knew it would turn you on," Lena explained.

"This is amazing," Brian gawked. "I can't believe you did this for me. I can't pull my eyes away."

"Luckily for your eyes, they can look wherever they want during our time together." Lena got a kick out of Brian scurrying to the sink to get a glass of water and then coming back.

His mind was reeling. "I wanted to finish my story. I don't think I can focus. I can't ignore them. There's so much skin- and their shape- I just, wow."

The mother, in her bombshell lingerie, was having a blast seeing her son's mouth go dry and struggle to speak. She was well aware it was a generous view of her chest and there was no point in pretending the lingerie had any other purpose. "I hope you don't ignore them, because then I wore this thing for nothing. I am really enjoying the gift you gave me, and I want you to enjoy the gift I am giving you as much as you can. So why don't you focus on writing, and then whenever you need a break or some inspiration, you can focus on me?"

Not sure if he was lost in one of his own fantasies, Brian panted, "Ok."

"And you're almost done with your story?" Lena's curiosity was piqued. "How much more do you have to write?"

"Maybe just one more page of writing, and then I just have to edit some of the parts I added," a red-faced Brian answered.

Lena tried to speak in her teacher's voice, but it was harder to pull off in lingerie. "And you added things from my notes?"

"Yep. I have almost six more pages of plot and details."

How am I going to fucking make it through that?! Lena was unsure of if she could grade the paper in even two sittings. She needed to know what he added, though. "You've really been typing away. Good for you. So, are you going to submit it soon?"

"I don't think so. I want to make sure it's perfect. It's not due for a couple of weeks, so I'm gonna spend a lot of time editing."

"You should let me edit it when you're done writing," Lena spat. She then said more measuredly, "You have the person grading it right here. You might as well have me edit it right when you're done so that you know it will be perfect when you hand it in."

"You are fine with giving me a second edit?"

"Of course. Try to finish before tonight."

"Okay..." Brian smiled with uncertainty. "I will try not to get too distracted."

"Just make sure you get distracted enough," Lena teased, "because, of course, now I expect you to describe how I look in my teddy in perfect detail."

A tormented Brian swallowed and nodded.

*********** Ch. 8

As Brian wrote more and more and kept peeking at his mom more and more, his story became more energized. He went back to earlier parts and made them even dirtier with more explicit detail.

It was an endless feedback loop of intense arousal. He would look at his gorgeous mom, write hot words, get horny from the hot words, and then look at his mom with even more longing. This went on and on for over an hour. Brian never craved his mom this badly. He did not want to fuck his mom, he needed to have her right now.

Lena was performing her grading duties but was well aware of her son's infatuated glances, and she was relishing in them. Every so often she would stretch or lean over in a certain way to change the view she provided. She, of course, rationalized those actions as her doing normal things. For a while, at least, she had no idea what was going on inside her son's head and body.

123456...9