Bug Control: Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian observed while frantically rubbing her pussy. She made herself cum a couple of times but the fire in her loins was far from extinguished. She wanted to get fucked as well and all she had to do was wait a little longer.

* * *

From then on, Janet kept coming back to Vivian's house every night. But still, she was instructed to live her life as normal as possible, avoiding suspicion, specially at work. Both women already looked pregnant and it was becoming increasingly difficult to hide it.

"How is everything at the lab?" Vivian asked Janet. They were completely naked laying on the bed. The bug had one tentacle buried in Vivian's left ear and the other in Janet's right ear.

"The boss is threatening to send your replacement if you don't go back soon, even after a told him that you are still working from home." Janet responded, then she added, "Uff, My babies are restless within my womb. I think it is time for me to give birth."

Apparently, Janet's enlarge belly was not going to be a problem anymore. The bug sent a signal into the woman's brain, which made her eyes rolled back. After that, she knew exactly what she had to do.

Without saying a word and with a faraway look in her face, Janet got off the bed and knelt on the floor spreading her legs. In less than a minute, her water had broken and greenish fluid started leaking from her pussy.

Vivian moved to the edge of the bed to have a better view, "You are so lucky. I got pregnant first and you are having our Master's offspring before me."

"Your belly looks bigger than mine. Maybe you will... uhhg... have more babies and that's why it is taking longer," Janet said between soft moans.

"You are probably right. But I hope it doesn't take too long." Vivian responded.

Janet could clearly feel one of her babies sliding down her vaginal cavity and this made her shudder with excitement.

Vivian watched up close as the first bug emerged from her assistant's stretched pussy. First the tentacles, which squirmed erratically as if the bug was still learning how to move them. Then the head with its protruding eyes.

"It's coming! The head is out. Keep pushing!" Vivian exclaimed, now kneeling in front of her friend.

"Oh God! It's going to make me cum!" Janet whispered.

Janet was not really pushing. The bug was doing all the work, churning its body and twisting its tale withing the woman's body, enticing her to reach climax. But before he succeeded, he slipped out and fell to the wet floor with a squishy sound.

The aroused woman had nothing to worry about since the second bug was following close behind. When he was half way out, squirming desperately through the birth canal, Janet reached a powerful orgasm. Her pussy twitched hard around the creature, making the escape more challenging.

The first bug was still trying to stand up on the slippery floor. His father was inches away, making encouraging noises and Vivian was marveled, watching the whole scene, "He is so beautiful. He is trying to stand up."

Janet had been climaxing nonstop for five minutes when the third bug emerged into the world. She was barely conscious. When her last baby finally came free, she stopped trembling and crumbled to the ground.

Vivian caressed on of the babied feeling envious, I want to give birth to my own babies. I don't understand why I have to wait.

The newborns communicated with their father using forceful noises. Vivian couldn't understand them as commands but her pussy twitched nonetheless.

* * *

The following day, Janet was back at work. Now that her belly was flat again, she was able to wear a short tight dress as usual. Making sure that nobody was watching, she sneaked into the lab,

Everybody is at lunch. This is the perfect opportunity.

This was not an ordinary day. Dr McLeod's replacement was arriving soon and one bug was still missing; her Master. Today, Janet was here on a mission. The sexy woman stood up straight with her hands by her sides and her eyes half-closed. She did her best to avoid moaning out loud while the bug that was hiding in her pussy began to crawl out.

It had been incredibly enjoyable when the bug, one of her sons, pushed his way back into her pussy early this morning, and she knew that it was going to feel just as good sliding out. A couple of tentacles were already visible between her thighs.

Janet reached a quiet orgasm before the bug completely vacated her body. The fear of having somebody walk into the lab at this moment and finding her like this, only increased her arousal.

The other bugs, trapped in their containers, were singing loudly. They knew that the noise would help cover up the faint moans of the human slave. The newborn bug was fully aware that he was going to live in captivity for now on. He was going to take his father's place in the container, allowing him to remain free. The humans couldn't differentiate one bug from the other and this was an advantage. He was going to sacrifice himself for the good of the hive.

"Thank you for doing this my baby. I will come back for you if I have the chance." Janet whispered, as she placed her offspring in the container.

* * *

During the following weeks, the harem kept growing. Vivian was very careful to select young, healthy, independent women that lived alone. Friends from the gym, former college mates, everyone was a potential victim. Life inside Vivian's house was a constant orgy of enthralled girls being ravished by a growing battalion of bugs.

Selma, the latest acquisition, was peacefully sitting on the living-room's sofa. She stared absentmindedly into infinite and a strand of drool hanged from her lower lip while one bug fucked her pussy and another one fucked her brain. Within her body, her nervous system was stimulated to the limit.

Vivian was sitting beside her with a dripping pussy and a pregnant belly. She had not given birth yet and this annoyed her. To make things worse, none of the bugs wanted to fuck her anymore. Not even the original bug, her Master.

"How I wish you would fuck me too. Are you punishing me, my Master?" She asked with a hint of sadness.

Some girls were already on their second round of impregnation. Three small eggs were pushed into their wombs, always in the midst of orgasm, and a few days later three new bugs emerged from their pussies, ready to fuck.

Feeding on the fluids of the women, the Master bug had grown considerably, now being at least three feet long from head to tail. He had just finished subjugating and new slave's mind and it was time to take her body as well.

Laila, the slave, was standing like a robot in front of the creature. It was impossible for her to form a coherent idea except the notion that her pussy was on fire. Her Master's "voice" echoed in her brain and an image of herself popped in her mind showing her what to do. Laila's pussy twitched with excitement as a drop of her own fluids dribbled down her inner thigh.

She climbed on top of the kitchen counter-top looking inwards, mimicking the images within her brain created by the lovely sounds of her Master. Her movements were sluggish but precise. Her eyes were unfocused since she did not need to see. She was being guided and she only needed to obey without question.

As soon as she got into position, Lidia's mind focused again in the incessant itch between her legs. She could feel the giant bug climbing on top of her and her nipples swelled. This creature had terrified her just a few hours ago and now she wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of her.

The bug pressed the tip of his tail against Lidia's vaginal lips and waited. He teased her for a moment, letting the anticipation build inside the enthralled woman. He could hear her heart beating fast as more lubricating fluid escaped her pussy and soaked the counter-top. Lidia began to moan even before the appendage was inside of her.

The bug twisted its tail forward penetrating Lidia's pussy, filling her completely. The appendage churned and stirred within the tight vaginal cavity, easing its way to the bottom and then pushing further in. Then the creature pulled back and immediately pushed in again. The motions were harsh and relentless. He started to get a rhythm.

The bewildered woman lifted her torso, opening her eyes wide and moaning loudly as she felt the appendage reaching unbelievably deep within her body. Nonetheless, after the first initial shock, Lidia remained completely immobile except for the vaginal muscles. She squeezed her Master's appendage as hard as she could, knowing that her orgasm was imminent.

And soon enough, her climax hit her like a freight train. Lidia's body went stiff for a second, then started shuddering out of control. Her brain became a mushy ball of white bliss and her entire world was instantly reduced to that spot between her legs that didn't belong to her anymore.

The bug started to absorb the abundant girl's fluids. This was his only means of support; another important reason the keep the females horny all the time.

After Lidia's orgasm faded away, the bug kept fucking her like nothing happened. She would be climaxing again in no time, feeding him some more and allowing him to get a little bigger.

* * *

The Doctor's house had become a thriving nest. The property was secluded enough to provide the much needed privacy and all the bedrooms were full with bugs and horny women.

Vivian had her face between Shelly's legs, a friend from the gym, when she suddenly felt a sharp tug in her belly. She examined herself realizing that her babies were finally ready to come out. Her heart jolted with joy. It was time!

"Finally!" Vivian exclaimed, "My belly is so huge! I guess I am going to give birth to at least a dozen new masters."

She felt her vaginal track expanding wider and wider as the birthing started. This was not a regular delivery, like the ones she had witnessed many times before. She was giving birth to something bigger.

She began to understand why her pregnancy lasted so long. She was special. Her baby was going to be unique! The scientist's arousal spiked.

"I am not giving birth to a bug!! This is something else!" she said to no-one in particular.

After a while, Vivian's pussy was stretched incredibly wide and the astounded woman was in the midst of a blissful daze. The birthing contractions were like a ticking clock towards a tremendous orgasm and she could hardly wait for it.

One meter away, the main bug was patiently observing his offspring emerge into the world. A new species combining his DNA with hers. It was time for evolution.

It soon became evident that Vivian was giving birth to a large cocoon. Its surface was green and leathery, coated with a lubricating jelly.

The first convulsion of a strong climax helped Vivian expel that last centimeters of her 'child' out of her pussy. She shuddered absentmindedly while her feeble body slowly bent backwards until her shoulders rested on the carpet. Her mind was trapped in a loop of ecstasy, unable to form a single thought but her pussy was very much alive, gushing with every contraction.

The greenish cocoon now rested between her legs, slimy and inert. It was hard to believe that all that mass had been inside the Doctor's body moments ago. It was huge.

The smaller bug had dislodged his tentacle from Shelly's ear and climbed down the woman's body to have a better look at the cocoon. Whatever was developing inside, was his new brother. He was definitely special and needed attention.

After a couple of minutes of mind blowing bliss, Vivian recovered and observed her offspring with amazement. Except from the green color, it looked nothing like the rest of the bugs.

"What is it? Why is it so different? Oh God! Something is coming out of it!" The scientist gasped as a proboscis emerged from the top of the cocoon and extended upwards a few centimeters.

The smaller bug, which had been conditioning Shelly's mind, stepped to the side and made a loud sound. He was sending a command to Shelly, who immediately lifted her torso to an upright position.

Shelly's enthrallment is complete. She is totally under the master's control. Vivian thought, looking at the woman's rigid motions. I want to eat her pussy again.

Shelly stared forward with a faraway look yet her body seemed tense and ready. She got up from the couch and stood. Her facial expression was serene but Vivian knew that the woman's pussy was twiching. She had been in the same situation many times before.

A squishy sound brought Vivian's attention back to the cocoon. The tentacle was projecting a few centimeters further and waved seductively.

Meanwhile, the bug kept sending commands to Shelly's brain and the woman responded like a robot. She straddled the cocoon without even looking at it. Her hands rested limply by her sides and her pussy dripped while she waited for the next instruction. The tentacle was now churning between her legs.

The masters want her to fuck the cocoon! Vivian thought, quickly realizing what was going on.

Indeed, Shelly lowered her body in perfect balance until her pussy lips touched the tip of the proboscis. Then she hesitated for a second. Remnants of her old self warned her that this wasn't right; she shouldn't be doing this...

A new energetic command cleared her mind from any doubt and her pussy responded for her, making Shelly moan. Her master's wish had become her wish. She wanted to be fucked.

The enthralled woman groaned loudly as the tentacle entered her body. For a brief moment, the cocoon trembled, as if it was feeling the same kind of pleasure that Shelly was enjoying.

"Push it deeper, Shelly. Let him own you." Vivian exclaimed while rubbing her pussy.

Shelly started bouncing up and down, slowly and steadily. Her overwhelmed mind barely acknowledged that the bug was climbing up her body again, reaching for her ear.

The doctor was looking fascinated at the new-sprung cocoon; her baby. She wondered about its purpose. Maybe it was created just to stimulate the women more efficiently. To speed up the subjugation process. Her pussy twitched when she imagined that fat appendage buried in her pussy and a bug's tentacle plugged in her ear. It must feel great! I want to be next.

Vivian watched the new slave climaxing several times. Her entire body shivering in bliss for a couple of minutes until each orgasm faded away, then waving her hips trying for one more. The whole time, Shelly's vaginal fluids trickled abundantly within and around the appendage, into the bulk of the cocoon where it was eagerly absorbed. The creature was feeding from her.

After a few hours, Shelly couldn't move anymore. Her mind had pretty much shut down and her body was utterly exhausted. The enthralled woman's pussy still twitched once in a while but she had been sucked dry.

"It is time for you to take a brake, honey. I'll help you move aside." Vivian said, realizing with satisfaction that Shelly was done. It was her turn to replace her friend on top of her offspring.

Vivian dragged Shelly's limp body away from the pod and she moved above it. Looking down, she realized that the cocoon had grown a few centimeters. Is it my imagination or my baby is already getting bigger?

The larger bug made some crackling sounds and this time the command was directed to her, she understood perfectly. He was urging her to sit on the tentacle. In any case, the aroused Doctor needed no encouragement since this was exactly what she was planning to do. Nearby, the smaller bug climbed over Shelly's torso and approached her head, ready to resume his entrancing duties.

Vivian straddled the pod and lowered her body. It had been a while since any of the bugs fucked her and she moved slowly, enjoying every centimeter of the warm appendage as it filled her cavity. Vivian couldn't avoid thinking that this cocoon had been inside of her womb earlier that day and now it was fucking her. This was so bizarre and so delightful at the same time.

The Doctor bounced up and down on the fat appendage and it didn't take long before she reached her first climax. Her legs trembled rapidly while the rest of her body jolted in orgasmic spasms but even then, with her brain in the midst of bliss, she knew that this was the first climax of many. She was so happy.

The big bug remained beside her, watching her cum. He kept sending commands: "Fuck the cocoon; keep cuming; fuck the cocoon again; keep cuming..." She was willing to obey until her last breath.

A couple of hours later, Vivian was still moving her hips but not with the same stamina as before. She was getting tired. Still, the exhausted woman wanted to reach climax at least one more time and she certainly was going to try.

Suddenly, Vivian felt something on her back. The main bug had jumped on top of her and anchored on her hips and waist.

What? My master wants to fuck me but the tentacle is still in my pussy!. The scientist was confused and uncertain about what to do. Should she removed the appendage from her pussy? The bug was not sending her any new commands.

The answer came quickly. Vivian had to do nothing. With a swift move of its tail, the bug penetrated Vivian's ass. The woman jolted and moaned out loud. The combination of pain and pleasure was weird and exhilarating. When the bug started to pumped her ass, deeper each time, Vivian realized that this was exactly what she needed to reach another orgasm.

With both her holes filled to capacity, Vivian climaxed one more time, and a few minutes later she climaxed again. Now she wasn't even moving her hips. She just did her best to remain in place while her body shuddered uncontrollably during each orgasm.

A while later, Vivian was in the same state as Shelly was before. Her limp body was completely bent forward while her juices flowed abundantly into the cocoon, feeding it and helping it to grow.

The bug kept fucking the frail woman regardless of her unresponsive condition. As long as her pussy was soaking wet, she was doing what she was supposed to do.

Faint moans could be heard coming from other areas of the house. Suddenly, the main bug made a loud crackling noise and the whole house went quiet for a few seconds. Then other bugs responded to the call and soon, soft footsteps of naked women approached the living room. There was a new priority in the nest.

* * *

During the following weeks, the cocoon increased its size considerably and more tentacles emerged from within. This allowed more women to provide nourishment simultaneously and there were at least two slaves tending to its needs at all times.

At this moment, Susan waved her hips back and forth, resting her buttocks on the pod and feeling the tentacle buried deep inside her body. Her pussy was dripping lubricating fluids like crazy and most of it was being absorbed by the appendage. Behind her, Shelly was straddling the large sac, barely balancing her body on her toes while a long tentacle churned in her vaginal cavity, also sucking her juices with avarice. Beside them, Selma was on her hand and knees letting the strange cocoon fuck her in the ass and she was enjoying it greatly.

The sounds of pleasure that echoed in the living room were constant. When one woman couldn't take it anymore, there was always another one to replace her. It was a never ending orgy.

Vivian was always vigilant, making sure that her offspring was well fed. She could see bulges protruding occasionally on the pod's skin, the same way they form on a mother's belly when her unborn child pushes from inside. Something is developing inside of the cocoon but I can't see what it is. It is getting so big. We will need to recruit more women soon.

Shelly started shivering in climax a moment later. Vivian stood up and plucked a finger in the girl's ass trying to prolong her orgasm, which lasted more than one minute until Shelly's legs caved beneath her. Even then, Vivian held her upright, letting the pod suck the girl's juices at will.