Bug Control: Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The higher pitch of Violet's moans indicated that she was close to orgasm. The humanoid had learned this quickly and he wanted to reach his peak at the same time. He increased the pace, augmenting her arousal even more. It was just a matter of seconds...

Violet went rigid for an instant right before her orgasm ignited in her pussy, moving like lightning to her brain. White light exploded behind her eyes which made her scream in unbridled bliss. The forceful contractions of Violet's pussy was all the humanoid needed to finish off. He lifted his compounded eyes to look at the ceiling of the tunnel and discharged a large load of cum inside the girl's body. Violet was still in the midst of climax and the sensation of his hot sperm filling her cavity only prolonged the bliss and made her shudder even harder.

After the orgasmic reverie washed off, Violet remembered why they were here in the sewer and turned around to look at her Master. They needed to move now. The humanoid wanted a second round but he sensed the woman's concern and decided to follow her lead.

"We should go Master, I have to keep you safe."

After walking for almost two hours, Violet considered that they were far enough and decided to check outside. They needed to begin the search for a new nest. "Please wait here, Master. I'll make sure it is safe to come out."

The humanoid have never been alone before, not even for a few minutes, and got very anxious when Violet started climbing the ladder, leaving him behind.

They were lucky. This sewer exit was located in an alley. Better yet, the sun was going down and very few people was passing by. Violet recognized the neighborhood. It was a part of the city with low-income residents.

"Please hurry Master. Don't make any noise and hide behind that fence," Violet whispered, as her master climbed up the ladder and emerged into the alley.

Violet saw a woman standing in the sidewalk but she was looking the other way. The woman was wearing very sexy clothes and Violet suspected she was a hooker. This gave her an idea. When the humanoid hid behind the fence, Violet walked out of the alley without being seen and then approached the woman like a regular customer. They started talking.

"Hi, what's your name?", Violet asked.

"Hi, I'm Aylin. And yours?"

After a short conversation, Violet made Aylin believe that she was a client. "So, what do you say? A quicky down the alley?"

Aylin was a little astounded but she needed the cash. "I thought you were my competition, honey. It's been a while since I do it with a woman but you are so cute that how could I say no. I don't see you carrying any money, though."

"Don't worry, I have the money," Violet said, starting to walk back into the alley.

The humanpid could hear Violet's voice from his hiding place and the voice of another female. Another mate! His cock stirred and began to enlarge.

The women walked together and Violet made sure that Aylin was looking away from the fence. Then they kissed. Violet had never been with a woman before but she would do anything to protect her Master. In any case, this didn't feel bad at all.

The creature looked at the kissing women from the gate of the fence. He wanted to fuck them now! He carelessly lunged forward and grabbed Aylin from behind. The hooker looked at the clawed hands that held her arms and screamed.

Violet pleaded him to wait but it was too late. "No Master, wait! You are scaring her! Someone might hear her!"

Aylin had no idea what was going on. Was this some sort of kinky game? Was this man wearing a custom? He must be. Whatever it was, she wanted no part of this. She demanded him to let her go.

"Let me go you creep!! Tell him to let go, bitch. Or I'll call the police. I have a lot of friends there."

The sexy situation turned chaotic in a second. They were in real danger. The humanoid followed his instincts and didn't let go. The female needed to be controlled at once. Suddenly, he felt something very weird on his head. Two small appendages spontaneously projected from each side of his forhead, identical to the tentacles on the bugs heads. He looked at them with his compounded eyes wondering how this happened. So did Violet.

The humanoid had seen many times how his lesser brothers, the bugs, used their tentacles on the females. He felt the urge to do the same. He needed to plug them into the woman's ears. And he did!

Aylin felt the appendages penetrating into her head and immediately after, all her thoughts became confusing and made no sense. She wanted to screamed again but she couldn't remember how. After a few minutes, Aylin couldn't remember anything. She couldn't think at all. She still had a primal sense of fear that lingered in her brain but it was slowly being replace by something different. Something more pleasant. She was getting aroused.

"Lets move to other side of the fence, Master. Get out of sight," Violet said, looking at Alyin's slack face and unfocused eyes.

The creature had no idea how he was doing it. He could sense the vibrations of his tentacles, sending microwaves into the female's brain and altering her behavior, but it was all instinctive. He just knew that he could do it.

The humanoid carried Aylin without removing his tentacles from her ears. The woman was completely docile and more importantly, she was quiet. At the moment, they were no longer in danger. The creature was becoming aware of his power and he felt proud of himself.

This is amazing! He has his own tentacles! Violet thought. She admired this new mind-bending feature of her Master and she remembered how she was taken a couple of days ago... It felt so wonderful. Not a thought in her mind to interrupt the wonderful feeling coming from her pussy. That day somebody played with her pussy the whole time...

Maybe she needed to do the same to Aylin right now. Show her how pleasurable it was to belong to the hive. Violet went down to her knees and lifted the hooker's dress. Then she spread Aylin's legs and shoved her head in between.

Aylin gasped and jolted from the unexpected feeling of Violet licking her clitoris. It was the purest sensation, as if she was being touched for the first time. She wanted more... much more.

Violet felt a little uneasy licking a woman's pussy but she was helping her Master and this was encouragement enough. Her own pussy twitched by this knowledge. She was so horny. She wanted to feel that huge cock inside of her again but she needed to find a new location first. They were out of sight at the moment but this alley was not safe. Anybody could walk in at any time.

Given her profession, having sex was something ordinary for Aylin. It meant very little to her and because of this, reaching an orgasm was almost impossible. But his time was different. There was nothing in her mind except that wonderful feeling of submission and the fire that radiated from her crotch.

Violet had been licking her pussy less than five minutes and she could feel an orgasm building rapidly within her loins. It was almost here...

An instant later, Aylin's entire body jolted in a forceful contraction while brilliant white light exploded behind her eyes. Her thighs trembled around Violet's head and her legs threatened to let her fall to the ground. She was experiencing the strongest climax of her life.

Violet did not detach her mouth from Aylin's pussy the entire time. The jolting woman gushed into her gullet several times and she swallowed it all, beaming to be assisting her Master.

After a couple of minutes of mind-blowing bliss, Aylin lost consciousness. The humanoid held her weight without effort, not sure about what he should do next. He still had his tentacles plugged into the woman's ears but she was not processing his signals anymore. Although, even in that state, Aylin's pussy continued twitching and her vaginal fluids dripped down her inner thighs.

"I think she is unconscious, Master. We should wait a moment until she wakes up." Violet said, detaching her mouth from the hookers pussy.

The humanoid laid Aylin on the dirty ground and waited, as Violet suggested. He was still very excited about discovering his new capabilities of mind-control. He could create his own slaves now, his own harem, without depending on his father or his brothers.

"She came so hard. It may take a while until she recovers," Violet said as the minutes passed.

The humanoid started to get impatient. He wanted action. He emitted a loud crackling noise and the signal pierced deep into Aylin's brain. She woke up immediately. Her eyes opened wide and her pussy twitched hard. Behind those eyes, there was nothing. Just a blank mind ready to be filled with a new command.

"She is waking up! She must know this area well. We need her to find a new nest for us," Violet said to the humanoid.

The creature looked at Violet, then emitted more crackling noises that filtered into Aylin's mind. She couldn't interpret them as words but she could understand them. A series of images formed in her mind. She needed to find a safe place. Not for her. For her owner. She acknowledged the idea of having an owner and her pussy twitched again.

Aylin stood up and started walking. She knew about an abandoned apartment inside the building at the back of the alley and it would serve well as a temporary refuge. The humanoid followed her close behind, confident that now she was one of them. She was part of his harem. She belonged to him.

Violet followed the couple, looking over her shoulder at the street. There was nobody around. Her Master was safe.

* * *

Pretty much the whole building was empty and they had no problem sneaking into the apartment. Once the door was closed, the humanoid sent a command to both girls instructing them to remove their clothes. Violet was already doing it.

Aylin's enthrallment was still not complete. Something deep in the back of her mind told her that this was not right. She knew by now that the man in front of her was not a man, it was something else. Yet, after taking off her clothes, she stood like a statue feeling extremely aroused and not knowing what to do.

In any case, the decision was made for her. With another crackling noise, the humanoid instructed her to suck his cock. Again, she didn't understand the command as words but as images. Aylin saw herself with that huge phallus lodged in her throat. Her pussy twitched hard and she went down to her knees.

Aylin had never seen a phallus this big and the idea of playing with it was so alluring. She licked the tip playfully, like she usually did with her clients. Then she started shoving the fat rod into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat, then she pushed further. The mesmerized woman could feel her neck bloating to let it pass through.

The hooker sucked the humanoid's dick with eagerness, pushing it beyond her throat every time, but another sound from the creature indicated her that it was not enough. He wanted more. He needed all his member inside of her. The hooker was an expert in the art of sucking cocks and she had great control over her gag reflex but this task seemed impossible. Her master's manhood was too big.

But disobeying was not an option. Her duty was to please him. The next push, Aylin didn't stop until the entire phallus was buried down her esophagus and her nose was touching his crotch. She had done it! She was swallowed her master's enormous cock. She could feel it stretching her neck, expanding her chest; she could feel it everywhere...

And just like that, she climaxed!

She did it! Violet thought excitedly. She could not believe what she was seeing. Aylin had swallowed the entire cock! At that moment, she set a goal for herself. She was going to do the same, no matter how difficult it was.

Aylin's pussy twitched on empty and her body shuddered under orgasmic spasms. This made her realize how easy it was to reach climax with her new lover. Before tonight, she hadn't had an orgasm in months, and today in the last twenty minutes she had come twice already. That apprehensive feeling she had in the back of her mind started to fade away. Being a sex slave was good. Aylin also realized that she was able to form coherent thoughts now. But all she could thing about was how good it felt to fuck with this 'man' and how much she wanted to keep doing it.

When her orgasm receded, Aylin pulled back to catch her breath, then swallowed the creature's whole cock again. She did this over and over for several minutes.

The humanoid responded by fucking her mouth increasingly faster. He grabbed to back of her head and shoved his phallus to the hilt every time. After a few minutes of this mouth-ravishing, the humanoid stopped moving completely, shoved his cock all the way down her throat and climaxed. Gush after gush, he discharged a copious amount of sperm into the woman's belly.

Feeling his cock throbbing between her lips and her belly being filled to capacity, Aylin felt an indescribable sensation of fulfillment. Her Master, yes, 'master' was the right word, was cuming because she had done a good job. Aylin reached a third orgasm.

Violet rubbed her pussy while watching the breathtaking scene. She was so horny. She wished to have that cock all to herself. Violet knew that part of her mission was to get as many slaves as possible for her Master but the downside was that she would have to share him more than she wanted. I hope he is done with her soon. I'm burning inside.

When the humanoid pulled back from Aylin's shuddering body, Violet couldn't wait just standing there. She rushed forward, grabbing the smeared phallus with both hands to lick it clean. She didn't know why she had this sudden urge to eat her master's sperm but the need was irresistible.

When she sucked the last drop off her master's cock, Violet turned around to lick Aylin's face. There was cum dripping from the woman's lips and she was not going to waste it.

Aylin's mind was still in a blissful stupor and she barely responded to Violet's kissing. She felt totally saturated. The amount of sperm pumped into her belly had been too much. Suddenly, after a slight contraction, it came rushing back. Violet didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth wide and received as much cum as she could.

The humanoid was not sure why his slaves were doing this but he found it exciting. There were sharing his seed!

A second contraction produced more sperm and Violet was right there to catch it. The aroused woman felt her pussy twitching as the warm fluid filled her mouth and dribbled down her throat. When Aylin's stomach was almost empty, Violet leaned closer, making sure nothing was wasted. She kissed her new lover until her face was clean. Then she swept her own skin and licked her fingers finishing the last drop.

Both women felt dizzy from this surreal experience. Their heads spun in bliss as if they were taking a potent drug to satisfy an irresistible addiction. But at the end, they were still horny. And the humanoid wanted more too. He 'spoke' another command, letting the women know that he was ready for a second round.

Violet jumped onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Her body was on fire and she needed her master's phallus inside of her at once. "Please fuck me, Master."

The creature got closer and aimed his cock at the woman's vaginal entrance. Then he stabbed Violet's pussy with brute force, shoving his entire phallus into her body with one thrust. Violet's world stood still for a second, a brief instant that she knew was the prelude of an incredible orgasmic explosion. She stared into the ceiling letting herself go, waiting for it...

The woman climaxed the same second that the humanoid penetrated her. She lost control of her body as the wonderful spasms traveled back and forth from head to toe. Her pussy constricted the large phallus within its walls, trapping it inside and hoping it would stay there forever.

But the humanoid had just reach an orgasm and this new session was going to last. He pulled his cock almost all the way out and then pushed it back in, enjoying the way Violet's pussy pulsated around the length of his phallus as it slid in and out, slowly and steadily. This slave was his favorite and he was planning to reinforce her submission even more.

Aylin watched the mating couple from the foot of the bed. She admired the enormity of her Master's phallus and wondered how she had been able to swallow it all. More so, she had climaxed two times by doing it. This situation was like a wonderful and surreal dream. His cock is so big. I want more...

After a while of fucking on his knees, the humanoid grabbed Violet's hips and stood up. The bewildered woman threw her arms around his neck and stared at his big compounded eyes. She could see herself reflected on them. An image of a submissive sex slave repeated a thousand times. Her pussy twitched hard around the large phallus.

Aylin's recent orgasms had done nothing to extinguish the fire in her body. She stood there with a dripping pussy thinking how to join them. When it comes to sex, Aylin was not the kind of woman who stays on the sidelines. She walked forward and knelt behind Violet. She watched up close at his master's cock pumping Violet's stretched pussy. This increased her arousal even more.

Violet felt a soft caress on her ass-cheeks and turned her head to look at Aylin kneeling behind her. She didn't know what the hooker was planning to do and she didn't care. All that mattered was right there between her legs, making her feel like she was in heaven.

Aylin leaned forward and licked Violet's ass, then further down to lick her master's cock and then back to the ass. Violet jolted by this new sensation and her entire body shivered with each stroke of the hooker's tongue and the humanoid's phallus. Violet couldn't ask for more. Her Master was fucking her so delightfully. The fat cock stirred her insides so far within her body that it seemed impossible. And now the added sensation of the new slave working on her ass; Nothing could feel better than this. Or so she thought...

The humanoid looked at her with caring eyes. She had saved him from danger. This slave was a keeper and he was going to make sure that she remained loyal.

Violet opened her eyes wide as she felt the tentacles reaching into her ears. Her heart jolted first, then her pussy. She felt the vibrations piercing into her brain and then her thoughts melted into a single notion of pure pleasure. Her master was connecting with her! Now he was not only penetrating her pussy, he was penetrating her soul.

Moments ago she believed that nothing could feel better but she had been wrong. This topped everything! Her master was showing her things. She saw herself naked in a strange world with her legs spread wide and dozens of humanoids fucking her day and night. She saw herself climaxing once, twice, a hundred times.

As if time had frozen an instant before reaching climax, Violet felt her body straining. Building towards something yet unknown to her. The humanoid fucked her faster and faster. He wanted to push Violet over the edge before filling her womb with sperm. He knew she was close.

A single, body wrecking convulsion marked the start of Violet's most powerful climax so far. She gushed forcefully around the edges of her stretched vaginal lips as the spasm radiated from her pussy to reach every cell of her body. The second wave was just as strong, and the third one. It seemed as if this climax was not going to slow down. It was set to go on until she died within the arms of her lover, overwhelmed by unbearable bliss.

But in reality Violet was far from dying. On the contrary, even though her mind was frozen in ecstasy, her body was very much alive. Wave after wave of orgasmic spasms rippled thought her body making her arms and legs twitch without control.