Bug Control: Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The humanoid saw this with amusement. He had learned that using his tentacles while fucking a slave was in fact a good technique to augment their orgasms and consequently, their submission.

After her climax, Violet was barely conscious. Her arms hanged limply while the creature kept pounding at her pussy with all his might. Aylin stood up and helped to keep Violet's body in place. She looked at the humanoid's black eyes while her pussy dripped with anticipation. Her turn was coming soon.

The humanoid impaled his slave's body one last time and made a piercing sound. He was climaxing. His sperm erupted deep inside Violet's womb and filled it completely. Then excess traveled fast down her cavity and rushed out of her pussy. Despite Violet being almost unconscious, her pussy was still twitching around the pulsating phallus, squeezing all the sperm she could from her beloved master.

Aylin, who had her hand around Violet's waist, could feel her master's cock throbbing inside the limp woman's body and could hear the sperm gurgling within. This increased her arousal even more.

When he was done ejaculating, the humanoid dropped Violet on the bed and stepped back. He turned her head to see that Aylin had moved around and now she was bending over in the middle of the room, looking back at him, begging him to take her.

"Please fuck me too, Master."

He had only fucked her mouth so far so it was a fair request. The humanoid didn't waste any time and stepped forward, aiming his long phallus at the woman's anus. Since he had just fucked Violet's pussy, he wanted something different. Aylin felt his cold member touching her ass-cheeks and then felt the tip pressing at her anal entrance. She gasped while her pussy gushed.

Even though Aylin had anal sex all the time and she had clients with big cocks, this was a completely different ball game. The humanoid's cock was enormous and he shoved it so far inside of her that she thought it was going to come out of her mouth.

But strangely enough, she didn't feel any pain. On the contrary, it felt incredibly good. The overwhelmed woman was unaware that the humanoid had rearranged her brain so she the signals of pain would be interpreted as pleasure. Only pleasure.

The thick and long phallus stretched Aylin's inner walls pushing deep into her womb every time. It was driving the woman insane with bliss. Her moans of pleasure were loud enough to be heard outside the room. Fortunately for them, loud screaming was a common thing in this building. Sooner or later they would have to find a different locating but for now, this place was safe and they could be as noisy as they wanted.

Aylin was not only feeling the depth of the penetrations but also the speed of her Master's hammering. She didn't want to come so fast. She wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible but she was losing the battle. Her next orgasm was approaching fast.

A moment later, Aylin exploded in climax and the forceful spasms made her lose her balance. She crumbled to the floor and the humanoid followed her as if they were a single entity. The creature kept his cock buried deep in her ass and he his penetrations didn't slow down one bit.

Within her blissful ordeal, Aylin felt her Master's tentacles poking at her head. In addition to her ass, he was going to penetrate her brain! She did her best to keep her head still...

When the humanoid plugged his tentacles into the hooker's ears, he felt her shuddering harder than before, as if this was igniting a new, stronger orgasm. He slowed down the rhythm of his strokes to see her reaction but nothing changed. Aylin kept jolting uncontrollably, trapped in an endless orgasmic loop. All of this was new to him and he didn't know if his tentacle signals were causing it but one thing was certain. This new slave would be loyal to him forever.

A while later the humanoid reached another climax. He pumped a huge amount of sperm into Aylin's body and when it started to leak from her anus, he pumped a little more. The besieged woman could feel the warmth of his fluids filling her belly to the limit. When the sperm came rushing out of her mouth, her mind was completely gone.

The humanoid removed his phallus from Aylin's ass and stood up. The woman's body still twitched from her lingering climax and with every spasm a gush of sperm squirted from her anus.

Surprisingly, the creature was not satisfied yet. His instincts were strong and precise. He wanted to keep fucking. He needed more slaves. But for now, he only had two. He turned his head to look at Violet's limp body lying sexily on the bed. It was her turn again.

* * *

Meanwhile, at the company's lab, Vivian was inside a containment room. The new scientist in charge of investigating the bugs, Dr. Curelt, was standing at the other side of the door, talking to her, "I have seen the videos, Vivian. Why did you put the bug's tentacle in your ear? Did the creature make you do it somehow?

"No. I was aware of the level of ecstasy of the first sex slaves. I wanted to experience it first hand," Vivian responded. Of course, she was lying. She wanted to give the impression that she was cooperating with the company. But she didn't tell them about the bug's singing. She would have never plugged the tentacle in her ear if the bug wouldn't have influenced her for days before the event. This secret could be useful in the near future.

"It was a dangerous decision. Now you are a sex slave yourself," he said, stating the obvious.

"It was the best decision I've ever made," Vivian responded, this time telling the absolute truth.

"I see. You can go back to your friends then," Dr. Curelt said, signaling with his head to the ample area behind Vivian.

It had been a pleasant surprise for Vivian and the rest of the girls that Dr. Curelt decided to put them all together with the bugs. The creature's victims had been kept isolated in the past and the research got nowhere. He was going to try a different approach.

Vivian knew that the scientists did this because they wanted to analyze their behavior, but it made no difference anymore. The company's lab was becoming the new nest. At least for now. She walked a couple of steps into the room and laid on the ground. The master bug immediately jumped on top of her and plugged his long tail into her pussy.

The Doctor watched through the window. Even though his interest was mostly scientific, he felt his cock stir within his pants. Doctor Vivian McLeod had a smoking hot body.

Curelt's staring was interrupted by two individuals walking down the hall. It was Janet followed by an armed guard. The Doctor opened the door of the containment room and signaled Janet to walk in. "Please go inside. I guess you are looking forward to reuniting with your friends."

God! They are all here? But I don't see the humanoid. Maybe he escaped. Janet thought with contained exhilaration.

Janet was already dripping wet, but the sight of her masters caused her pussy to start twitching like crazy. She was breathing heavily while trying to explain to Vivian why she had been captured. "I am sorry Vivian. They saw me. They saw the video of the creature coming out of my pussy when I brought in the replacement master. I tried to hide but they found me."

"Don't worry...uhm... about it," Vivian said between moans, "we are grateful that you gave us a warning. Don't say anything more. They are watching."

Janet quickly discarded her dress. One of the bugs was not busy with any other slave and the impatient woman laid flat on the ground next to him. "Hello my love. You have no idea how much I have miss you."

The creature responded with a couple of crackling noises that echoed directly between the woman's legs. He walked around her and climbed on her back. Then tiptoed approaching her ass. Every soft touch was like a countdown to a long awaited orgasm. Janet urgently wanted him inside of her.

"Please fuck me, Master. Shove it deep!"

The bug didn't waste any time. As soon as he got into position, he curved his tail and plunged it into the girl's pussy with a forceful stroke.

Janet was so excited that her vaginal juices splashed onto her thighs and on ground between her legs. She had waited for this moment for too long. One of the masters was fucking her! And just like that, she reached an orgasm. It took less than five seconds!

Her eyes rolled back as her mind became empty of thought and full with bliss. The way it was supposed to be. The way she wanted it to be. Janet felt blessed.

Moans and squishy sounds combined with the crackling singing of the bugs echoed against the walls of the containment room. The master bug was content with the current situation, knowing that his offspring was out there, free to spread his evolved genes. Vivian would try to find a way to escape in the future but for now, she would just keep fucking.

While all this happened, the video cameras recorded every image and every sound. The team of scientists watched and listened carefully, trying to decipher the secret of the creatures to control human minds. The female members of the team started to feel aroused... but said nothing.

* * *

A few weeks later, the humanoid was discharging a big load of cum inside a woman's womb. Aylin had "recruited" Tessa knowing that she owned a secluded cabin in the mountains, not too far from the city. This was the perfect hideout to establish a new nest.

Tessa felt the warm fluid filling her body and this triggered a new climax. She lost count of how many orgasms she had enjoyed in the last few days but it didn't matter. She just knew that she wanted more.

While the sperm dripped to the ground between Tessa's legs, Violet and Aylin talked like it was business as usual.

"The master is coming inside of her again. I wonder if she is already pregnant like us," Aylin said.

"She must be. It will start to show in a few days," Violet answered, looking at the pool of sperm accumulating on the floor.

"Your belly is getting so big. Do you know when are you giving birth?" Aylin asked Violet.

"I don't know but I feel something moving inside of me. And I think is big."

Violet was heavily pregnant indeed and it was a mystery what kind of creature was developing inside of her. It could by another humanoid, identical to his father, or it could be something else. They were going to find out soon enough.

The end.

Note from the author: There is graphic (CGI) version of this story.