Bug Control: Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Cum hard Shelly! Feed our Master."

A few minutes later it was Susan's turn. Her entire body jolted violently on top of the cocoon while her orgasmic spasms trashed her body without mercy. Vivian could see the slave's belly bulging as the tentacle churned within her tight cavity, urgently feeding on her.

While Susan's limp body remained sitting upright, still impaled by the tentacle, Selma arched her back in bliss as her climax exploded across her body. Vivian approached Selma, realizing that the cocoon was fucking the woman in the ass and she found this odd. She came to the conclusion that the pod was not only feeding on vaginal fluids.

Vivian relished on the mind-bending power of the bugs. No more than a week ago, Selma was a normal, well adjusted woman and now here she was, with a tentacle buried deep in her body and shivering in the midst of an anal orgasm.

* * *

More days passed. The cocoon had become large enough to fit a grown person inside and the women kept feeding it without pause. Vivian and Selma were kissing each other passionately, standing at either side of the pod. They both were close to orgasm as two tentacles churned within their pussies.

Vivian was too busy to notice that many bugs were approaching the cocoon and were singing loudly. Something was about to happen...

Suddenly, a ripping sound interrupted the soft moans. Vivian looked down with concern! The top side of the cocoon was opening and a clawed, green hand emerged from the newly formed seam.

"God! The cocoon is opening! And something is coming out!"

Selma's mind was too far gone and she just wanted to kiss and fuck some more. She made a sound of complaint when the tentacle was yanked from her pussy.

The cocoon opened wider as a large humanoid lifted his torso and came forth. The master bug, who stood just one meter away, was crackling loudly in some sort of celebration.

"I can't believe this! He is almost human! My son is almost human!" Vivian exclaimed, staring at the emerging creature.

His eyes were large and black, just like the bug's. The color of the skin had different shades of green and it seemed to be an exoskeleton, also like the bugs. But the similarities ended there. The shape of his body was much like a man's. Vivian was astonished and delighted. This was truly her son! Part bug, part human.

While the cocoon deflated at his feet, the humanoid stood up and looked at Vivian. He was trying to understand where he was, or even who he was. One thing was certain to him, that woman looking back at him with admiration and devotion was more than a friend. He could sense it.

Vivian spoke to him, "H..Hi! Can you understand me?" but received no response.

The humanoid picked up one of the smaller bugs from the floor and analyzed it. He realized that it was related to him in some way but it was an inferior creature. He heard Vivian speaking but he couldn't understand her.

"He is your brother. Please don't hurt him."

Meanwhile, the master bug was sending commands to Selma, who knelt rigidly in front of the creature while her pussy twitched with joy of obedience.

"Yes, Master" the slave responded, then followed her instructions. She stood up and bent over, showing her tempting pussy to the newborn.

The humanoid carelessly discarded the smaller bug like it was a piece of garbage and focused his attention on the woman offering her body.

Until that moment, Vivian hadn't notice the creature's cock but now it was impossible to miss as it started to swell and enlarge. "Wow! Your cock is enormous!"

Vivian did notice that the humanoid was not sure about what to do and she quickly jumped into action. She knelt beside her son and delicately grabbed his cock, guiding it until the tip was pressing against Selma's wet pussy. "You see? Your beautiful cock goes in this hole. Push it as deep as you want."

Selma gasped when she felt the cold appendage touching her warm pussy lips and she had to suppress the urge to impale herself on the big cock. She had been commanded to bend over and stay still. Nothing more.

Vivian's words were just gibberish to the humanoid but at this point he didn't need further assistance. Instinct took over and he rammed his phallus into Selma's cunt. The appendage was thicker and longer than the tail of the largest bug and the enthralled woman moaned loudly from the harsh penetration.

They both remained motionless for a moment, yet Selma's pussy was twitching like crazy. The humanoid pulled a few centimeters and then pushed back in. It felt good and he did it again. And again.

"Yes! Like that!" Vivian said proudly. Her son was a fast learner.

He started pumping Selma's pussy faster and with eagerness. Soon, the anxiety he felt in his loins diminished noticeably. He understood that he had to do this as often as possible.

The newborn began to get a rhythm. He grabbed Selma's arms and pulled her closer, stabbing his cock deeper and harder.

Selma was going berserk with the wild ravishing. Deep within the bottom of her enthralled brain, she was aware that nobody had ever fucked her so hard and so fast. At this moment, even if she wasn't a mind-controlled slave, she would give herself to the creature, begging for more.

"Wow! You are really giving it to her." Vivian said, truly impressed. She walked around the mating couple, admiring her son's body. Completely unafraid, she touched his hard arm with curiosity. She knew that the humanoid was not a danger to her. The worst he could do to her was to fuck her, and she really was hoping for that. "Your skin is as hard as bone. This is amazing."

At last, Selma reached her inevitable orgasm. Her eyes rolled back followed by high pitch screams that were cut off intermittently by her wrecking spasms of bliss.

"You made her cum!" Vivian yelled, "Keep pounding at her to make it last."

After more than a minute of uncontrolled shivering, Selma was almost unconscious. She barely noticed when a load of warm cum was expelled within the deepest confines of her stretched vaginal cavity.

The humanoid was not sure what was happening but it felt great. Something was gushing out of his cock and he wanted to fill his mate to the limit with it. When he was done, the creature let Selma plunge to the carpeted floor. He felt tired but really satisfied. He saw Vivian crawling up to him and licking his smeared phallus. It felt nice. He decided to fuck her next, maybe after a short break. Vivian was thinking the exact same thing and her pussy was dripping wet.

* * *

The following days, the humanoid spent his time ravishing all the women in the house. Vivian followed him around like a good mother looking after her child. The creature was already able to understand a lot of human words but Vivian was not sure if he would be able to speak. He hadn't said a word yet.

And he didn't have to. All women in the house were entirely at his disposition and they satisfied all of his needs. At this moment, he was in Vivian's bedroom fucking Violet, a new arrival to the nest.

Violet's mind was a myriad of confusing thoughts. One of the smaller bugs worked on her brain for a while when she arrived to the house but the humanoid demanded her attention before she was fully entranced. Now she was aware that a strange creature was ramming his huge cock in her pussy and she should be screaming in horror, but her will to do so was not there.

To make things worse, the phallus penetrating so deeply inside of her felt so good. But this was wrong! She was being fucked by a monster! Yet, she wanted more. She wanted so much more...

Vivian was on her bed being ravished by the master bug. Now that the cocoon's multiple tentacles were gone and the humanoid could only fuck one woman at a time, Vivian spent a lot of time indulging him. His tail was the largest and it filled her so delightfully. It was obviously not as good as her son's cock but very pleasant nonetheless.

The bug's chanting felt so soothing and exciting at the same time. He was constantly pushing signals of submission into her mind and each one made her pussy twitch around the appendage. The bug's tail churned and twisted within Vivian's cavity, absorbing her abundant vaginal fluids and purposely keeping her in the verge of orgasm.

"I am almost there. Please let me cum..." Vivian pleaded.

The master bug was very satisfied about how things were developing in the nest but all this was about to change drastically.

A slave entered Vivian's bedroom carrying a cellphone. She was being guided by a bug hanging from her shoulder and it was difficult for her to speak while her pussy was twitching so hard. But the message was important...

"Vivian, you have a phone call from Janet."

"Can't she wait? I'm busy." Vivian said between moans.

"She says is urgent." After handing the phone, the slave stood rigidly by the bed. She stared forward waiting for further instructions. She looked calmed, serene, but was on the edge of climax.

Vivian reluctantly grabbed to phone and spoke softly, trying not to disrupt her master and the blissful feeling that radiated from her pussy. She was so close to orgasm. "What is so important Janet? I am feeding our master."

Janet was at the lab, hiding behind some cabinets. She also spoke quietly but for very different reasons. "Vivian, your replacement arrived today and he has been reviewing all the data, including the video footage of the bug's lab. There are some secret cameras that we didn't know about. They saw our master crawling between your legs and into your pussy. They know that you smuggled him out of the lab. They are putting a team together as we speak and they are going to your house. You need to get out there now!"

Janet heard Vivian gasping and then she heard her speaking away from the phone. She was explaining the situation to the bug. After hearing Vivian's words, the bug retrieved his tail harshly from Vivian's pussy, eliciting a grunt of pleasure.

"You need to... Uughh!... go to a safe place, my love. You need to save yourself," Vivian said.

The creature had a bigger priority than saving himself. He needed to ensure the continuance of evolution. He jumped swiftly off the bed, approaching the humanoid and Violet. He made a crackling noise indicating the woman to stay in place. Vivian and the other slave heard the command as well and obeyed, even as the instruction was not intended for them.

The master bug moved closer to Violet's head and plugged his tentacles in both of her ears. Then he started sending his mind-bending vibrations at maximum force. The woman opened her eyes wide as the few disjointed thoughts that remained in her brain were washed out in an instant. Her mind became a white canvas ready to be imprinted with whatever the bug wanted.

As the sensations in her pussy increased ten-fold, her brain began to receive a cascade of notions that became immediate and incontrovertible certainties. Submission, loyalty, safety, obedience, secrecy and many more. At the same time, the bug asked the humanoid to fuck the woman harder and faster. Her impending orgasm would expedite things and time was short.

Vivian didn't understand what he was doing. All she wanted was to save him, What is he doing? We need to go away.

Less than a minute later, Violet climaxed. She arched her back violently while her arms and legs trembled rapidly in the midst of ecstasy. At that moment, she was no longer an independent individual. She was only a vessel to her master's soul. She had become the perfect slave with no will of her own and ready to execute her instructions with infallible precision.

Vivian watched the scene with amazement and growing arousal. She forgot for a moment that the Company's assault force was coming to her house and she wished she could be in Violet's place. Shivering in mind-blowing bliss.

The humanoid felt his mate's pussy clenching his cock with forceful spasms and he couldn't hold back any longer. He discharged several loads of white sperm in Violet's cunt until it spilled to the ground.

The bug kept reprogramming Violet's brain for a few more minutes, even after the humanoid removed his phallus from her soaked pussy.

"Please Master. You can finish her later. We need to leave," Vivian pleaded.

The humanoid observed the scene with apprehension, knowing that something was wrong. He sensed that we was in danger. His instincts indicated that he had to leave the comfort of the nest at once.

* * *

Ten minutes later, Violet was standing rigidly in the living room wearing the same clothes she had when she was recruited less than twenty-four hours ago. She had been assigned to keep the humanoid safe and to find another nest for him and his descendants. Violet would give her life to protect him if it came to that.

"There is manhole in the back yard to leads into the sewer system. Take him in there and leave the area," Vivian said to Violet, understanding that the priority was to save her son and then she would think about how to save her master.

After climbing down the manhole, Violet led her new master through the tunnels of the sewer. She didn't know exactly where she was going but the important thing was to get away as soon as possible. "Please follow me, Master," Violet said.

The creature didn't understand what was going on. All of this was new to him. After all, he was less than two weeks old. Why wasn't his mother here with him? He didn't like this new place. It was nothing like the nest. The only pleasant thing around here was Violet's ass swinging sexily in front of him.

The humanoid was scared and confused and needed some comfort. And there was only one way that he knew how to get it. He jumped forward, grabbing Violet's waist and pulled her skirt up. As expected, she was wearing nothing underneath.

The new slave was startled for a moment, then said, "We have to keep moving Master. I have to take you to safety."

Realizing that he wasn't letting go, Violet considered her options. It was not the right time or the right place to have sex but when she felt the tip of the humanoid's cock entering her pussy, her priorities changed. She wanted him to fuck her. She needed that long phallus inside of her badly. Her mission could wait for a few minutes. She bent forward and rested her hand on the slimy wall for support.

As the long cock penetrated a little further, Violet tightened her pussy to maximize the sensation. It was stretching her like a normal human cock would, but she knew that this was just to tip. There was so much more to enjoy. "Please fuck me deeper, Master," she begged.

The humanoid granted her wish, stuffing her cavity to the limit. Violet screamed in bliss and the echo of her voice traveled far through the tunnels. If anybody was listening, they would be easily found. The spontaneous ravishing was putting them at risk but neither of them cared at the moment. They started to get a rhythm and nothing was going to stop them until reaching climax.

Violet thrust her ass back, urging her master to shove his entire member inside of her every time. She could feel it going impossibly deep and still she wanted more. She was hooked like an addict to a hardcore drug.

The humanoid quickly forgot that he was not in the nest anymore. He only cared about the warmth of his mate's snuggling pussy. It was so tight.

* * *

After his offspring left the nest, the main bug calmly walked back into the living-room. Vivian urged him to hide or do something but it was too late anyway. The company's assault team was entering the house. They surrounded the property and nearby locations. Nothing would escape them.

"Nobody moves or we'll shoot!"

"Don't shoot. He is not violent. None of us are." Vivian said, faking calmness. In reality, Vivian was very scared for her master's safety. She still didn't understand why he had no intention of saving himself but the explanation was simple. He needed to stay in the house, along with all the other bugs and slaves, thus giving more time to his offspring to escape. Evolution of the species was more important than any single individual.

The soldiers were aware that the bugs were not violent. At least not in a physical way. But they weren't taking any chances and they carried high power rifles. The main bug didn't move an inch and didn't make a sound as the men approached.

"Step away from the bug!" The team leader yelled, aiming his gun at Vivian.

"We surrender. Don't hurt him, please," Vivian pleaded, standing between the bug and the gun.

The soldiers had a good idea about what they were going to find in the house, but one thing was to see it in pictures and another was to witness it firsthand.

"God! This one is pregnant!" One soldier said, looking at Shelly laying on the sofa. Shelly's mind was so far gone into mindless bliss, that she didn't notice the soldier looming above her, carrying a big rifle.

"Just grab the bugs and put them in the containers. The women are coming with us too," the team leader said.

"The bug is penetrating both her ears. Should I just pull it off?" one soldier asked.

"Yes. Just grab the bug like they taught us and the tentacles will come loose," another responded.

Selma was even worse than Shelly. She just had given birth a few hours ago and a bug was already pushing more eggs inside of her womb. She moaned softly while one soldier stare at her with incredulity.

"The bug is fucking her. She will get pregnant like the other one. This is crazy." The solder would never admit it but his cock stirred while he stared at the sexy woman and listened to the squelching sounds created by the pumping tail penetrating her soaked pussy. "She is so beautiful. What a waste!"

Selma jolted when the soldier removed the bug from her cunt, letting out a long, sensual moan. Apparently, the sudden motion of the bug's tail in her pussy had triggered an instant orgasm. The soldier just stared at her and his cock stirred again.

The company's team searched every corner of the house and the surrounding area. The manhole had been covered with leaves by Vivian and luckily the soldiers didn't see it. One of the men thought he heard the echo of a woman moaning in the distance but he wasn't sure.

Vivian's bedroom was the last place of the house they swept. A young woman was lying spread-eagle on the bed, also in a state of elation. A larger bug was calmly pumping her pussy and he intended to follow the main bug's instructions: offer no resistance.

The team leader was standing beside the bed, holding a cellphone and reporting the situation.

"Yes, Sir. We caught them completely by surprise. We got them all. There were several bugs and a dozen women. Some of them are pregnant and others are... in the process of getting pregnant," he said, looking down at the mating couple, then he added, "We checked the surrounding area but found nothing. Apparently the only house being used as a nest was the Doctor's."

The woman moaned softly, waving her hips up and down and squeezing the bug's appendage with her vaginal muscles. She knew that she was going to get pregnant again and giving birth to more masters was the greatest possible pleasure. The team leader got distracted by this for a moment but then continued his report, "Some creatures are bigger than the ones in the lab. They won't fit in the containers. But they are very docile and easy to restrain. It won't be a problem to transport them."

* * *

Unaware of the events that were taking place not far from there, inside Vivian's house, Violet and the humanoid were still fucking like there was no tomorrow. Violet was down no her hands and knees and she was receiving every blow from behind with a muted grunt. Her entire body swayed back and forth after each powerful penetration.

Who would have thought that a couple of days ago, Violet was enjoying a few drinks at a friend's house and now she was being rammed by a monstrous creature. Further more, to her, this creature was not a monster, it was the most beautiful creation that ever lived. And she belonged to him, completely and devotedly.