Buttholing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came down and slowly fell into a peaceful, calm, contented sleep, I was wide awake. Could I keep going on like this? Could I live like this, knowing what I could have? Was I satisfied with what I currently had for literally the rest of my life?

Was this enough for me?

*************

After getting a couple hours of restless slumber, I woke up in a strange mood. One of those strange, off-center mornings where something seemed amiss, but I didn't know what. I was in my own head all morning, staying mostly quiet as both Charlotte and Sabrina got ready for their day. Charlotte was perky and friendly, and Sabrina was her normal, peppy, friendly self. She barely regarded me the whole time, other than a quick, innocent greeting.

I went to work like a zombie, and every passing hour of dull, boring inanity slowly drove me crazy. This was it. This was my life. Would I only get a taste of what I could have, and by the time I realized what I had missed out on, it'd be too late. And I'd live forever in regret, thinking about the delightful, exciting filth I'd missed out on.

As the long morning went on, the boiling frustration inside me only increased. I sat in meetings, bored out of my skull, and talked with my coworkers about the same old boring shit. The only time I felt good were those moments my gaze drifted to my phone, reliving the wicked interactions I'd shared with those whorish girls. Sitting here, frustrated, I was angry and upset, and that wasn't going away.

I couldn't get Sabrina out of my head. She was there, haunting me, her body on my mind every single moment. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't stop remembering her offer of nasty sex, and wondering if I'd made the right call.

Would it be so bad to just do it? To give in? To proceed and do all the wicked things that Sabrina and her friends teased me with? Yeah, with Sabrina, it was incest, and not the kinda-sorta kind, like with kissing cousins. This would be true and blue incest, illicit father-daughter fucking. But she wanted it, and I wanted it.

I... I wanted it. I wanted it. Yes. As wrong as it was, that was the truth. I wanted to have sex with my own daughter. I wanted to fuck Sabrina. I wanted to make her scream like the slut she was. I wanted to fuck her, and all her whorish friends. There was no doubt they all wanted it. They'd sent pictures of their buttholes to me, for God's sake! At first, I had my doubts, but at this point, looking back, if that wasn't spelling it out plain as day, I didn't know what clearer signs I could ask for. I had a group of gorgeous 18-year-olds gagging for my cock. Would it be so bad to sample the goods? To buy what they were selling? To embrace the exciting side of life, to follow my daughter into the waters of sin, and see what happens next. I could proceed with the life I knew, or I could chase something new. Something thrilling. Something very, very exciting.

What if I just did it? What if I actually fucked her? It was obviously wrong, and immoral, but at this point, with how far she had pushed me, I honestly didn't care. Sabrina had been trying to draw me into her web, get me to do something truly filthy and nasty... what if I did? If this was some sort of wicked game she was playing, what if I called her bluff? To see how far she was actually willing to go, and see if she could back up all her twisted teasing.

This was literally the first time I had really thought about actually doing it. Of actually giving in and doing the deed with my own hot daughter. And I couldn't deny how much the thought of it energized me. As I confronted the monotonousness of my everyday life, actually stepping out of it and diving headfirst into pure sin seemed indescribably tempting. I could continue my humdrum everyday life, or I could take a hold of this livewire of pure unadulterated excitement. I could take some fucking control and actually do the things that most men never get the chance to do. What most men could only dream about having. I had a group of gorgeous, slutty teenagers begging for my cock, and I was turning them down... for what? To be a good guy? To be a loyal husband?

That was what gave me pause. I loved my wife, and the vows we took meant something to me. But, let's call a spade a spade. I wasn't attracted to Charlotte anymore. I just wasn't. I still loved her, but if this whole thing had done anything, it made me realize that my current sex life was not enough for me. It just wasn't. Those girls made me realize I needed something more than what I was getting. And that I couldn't just go on accepting the once or twice a month sex I'd been getting for years. I needed more, and it was these girls who'd awakened a ravenous appetite inside me. A hunger that needed to be fed. A hunger my wife could not sate.

I loved Charlotte, but she had given up trying to appeal to me. I still worked out, and kept a healthy diet, so I could be a good husband and still be appealing to my wife. She had done none of those things. She had accepted the wear and tear of age and had done nothing to stave it off. She didn't put in the time that I had for her, and it showed. She was not sexually attractive anymore. Her appetite had lessened considerably. When sex actually did occur, it was lazy and uninspired, and if it was up to her, she would probably not be doing it, period. And on top of all that, as she had gotten older, she had gotten very conservative. While we were never doing crazy things in bed in our younger years, we had our fun. But as time went on in our marriage, and we should be mixing it up and trying new things, she had chosen to go the other direction, clamming up and really only wanting it one position, twice a month. And when I say conservative, I don't mean just sex. I mean her whole attitude on sex. Anything remotely fun and sexy, she turned her nose up to. Things that might be fun and exciting? No. Not for her.

But Sabrina, and her friends? God, they would do anything in bed. Anything wicked and naughty, the types of things men fantasize about? Those little sluts would do it. And they would be so good at it too. Their slutty natures, and their luscious, mouth-watering bodies... it would surely be a life-changing experience being with them.

As my morning went on and I tried to carry on like normal, I thought more of just giving in. Of indulging in what these girls were offering. Would it be so bad? Everybody else involved wanted it. And if my wife was still trying to keep herself appealing to me, if she actually could keep up with me, if she actually cared about keeping me satisfied, then I wouldn't even be thinking about this. But she clearly didn't, and in doing so, she was almost begging me to cheat on her. Asking to be cheated on so I could slake my desires elsewhere, with a more appreciative, receptive party.

Like my daughter.

I was honestly thinking about just giving in, but I wasn't quite willing to bite the bullet. And then, around lunchtime, my phone buzzed in my pocket, and I grabbed it in excitement. What I found wasn't anything exciting, but it was enough to spur me into action.

It was a text from my wife.

'Hey, just wanted to remind you. I have that meeting tonight at the school. About all the social media things and that crazy Buttholing stuff. So, I'll be a couple hours late.'

This message seemed innocent, and knowing my displeasure with the whole thing, she had tried to present it gently, but it made my blood boil. If my wife still gave a shit, she wouldn't be advertising to her husband how much of a prude she'd become. Buttholing was this fun, awesome thing that she didn't need to care about. But her, and people like her, had to try to butt in and ruin the fun. Buttholing was fun. Buttholing was hot. Buttholing was sexy.

I loved Buttholing.

After everything, after so much fighting against it, I was ready to admit the truth. I loved it. I loved the excitement of it. The sexiness of it. The thrill of being a part of something wicked and naughty. It was an excitement I hadn't felt since I was a younger man, and I don't know if I could go on without chasing this down, playing it out, and seeing what came out of following this path a little deeper. No one would get hurt. Everyone would be getting exactly what they wanted, or in my wife's case, what she was asking for.

I had an idea.

I stood up and walked over to the door of my office, repeating the same motion I had done a couple days prior, locking the door and closing the blinds. I moved with purpose, not allowing myself to think twice, cause if I did, I'd talk myself out of it. This is what I wanted. This is what I needed.

And there was no turning back now.

*************

(Sabrina)

With only a few weeks left of class, I was having a hard time caring about any of it anymore. My grades were good. I'd already gotten into the college I wanted. But I was finding everything out of class far more exciting than what was in it.

It had been so much fun teasing Dad. Driving him crazy. A few weeks ago, things were totally normal between us. Then, I sent him a picture of my butthole, and had my friends do the same, and that had driven him so crazy that he had no choice but to send us a picture of his absolutely massive cock.

It was awesome! I was so hot that my own dad had to send me a dick pic. You can't have a better salute to your sexiness than that.

He had done that as a way to put his foot down and end this stuff, but with the way he'd been looking at me lately, he hadn't moved on. The way his eyes were glued to my ass, and my tits... he wasn't done. Not yet.

The other girls disagreed. They all thought that, with him right on the edge of logic and reason, we should hammer him until he went over the edge. But I knew better. I knew exactly what to do. I'd done it with plenty of boys before. Ignore them completely, leave them hanging, and let them wonder if they'd made a mistake. If they'd missed out. It puts a time crunch on them, thinking they didn't have long till I moved on. They always came crawling back. They always came begging. They always...

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Sitting in the back of class as my dispassionate teacher droned on, I pulled out my phone and, keeping it hidden under my desk, opened it up.

My eyes went wide.

It was a text from Dad, the first he had sent since a couple days prior. There were no words, just a picture.

A picture of his cock.

My breath caught in my throat, and all the noise around me disappeared. I studied the picture I'd been sent. It was... it was beautiful. His cock was front and center in the picture. He was sitting back in his chair, his zipper parted, and there, almost bursting out from within, he had scooped his thick, mature cock out of his pants, presenting it to me. It was pointed upwards, with his finger just below the tip, holding it up, letting me see the entire underside of it. It was perfect. Thick and meaty, my mouth began to water. My eyes studied the thick, protruding tube underneath, which carried his dense, potent cum from his heavy, swollen balls all the way to the prominent, spongy tip. I studied every inch of smooth skin, every wrinkle and every vein, burning it into my memory. My eyes went down to his bulbous sack, oozing over the edges of his pants and underwear, his big nuts swollen with cum that was bursting to get out.

But the fact that my own dad had sent me this, unforced, on his volition. He didn't have to do this. He could have just walked away and let things go back to the way things were. But I was right. He loved it, and he couldn't get enough. He had to come back. He had to expose his cock to me again. Suddenly filled with excitement, knowing my ultimate fantasy was in range, I readied myself to act. After days of giving him the silent treatment, I moved to reply immediately.

'Wow! It's amazing Dad!' I texted quickly after forwarding this new picture to my friends. He didn't reply after a few moments, so I sent another. 'Why'd you send this now? I thought you were done with this stuff.'

Finally, at this, he replied.

'I had to. I can't stop thinking about it.'

'Can't stop thinking about what?' I asked naively.

'About everything. All of it,' he said, vaguely.

'Like what?' I persisted, wanting to see him admit it. 'About me and my friends? About Buttholing?'

'Yes! Okay? I love it all! I love you, and all your slutty friends. I loved how you teased me! I love Buttholing!' My father admitted.

'Haha! Yes! I knew it! I knew you were into it! You loved it from the start, didn't you?' I asked.

'Yes! It turned me on from the start. I can't explain it, but it turns me on like crazy every time.'

'Totally! That's exactly how it is. It doesn't make total sense, but it works so well! It's the best, isn't it? Mom doesn't get it at all, but you've understood it from the start. Right?'

'Yes.' He stated simply. 'I loved it from the beginning. From that first picture, and every one after. Your mother... she would never understand.'

'Mom doesn't get it because she knows no one would ever want to see her asshole. It's probably gross and disgusting!' I said, the claws coming out as my competitive streak got fired up. There was a long pause from Dad before he replied.

'It's true.' Dad stated simply, making me almost laugh triumphantly.

'Yes! Oh my God, I LOVE hearing you trash Mom! It's the best!' I gushed. 'May I?'

'Yes. You have diplomatic immunity.' He replied, making me smirk. I readied myself, cracked my neck, and got ready to vent my many grievances with Mom to Dad. Now, I did love my mother, but every teenage girl has grievances with her mother. Add on to that this whole Daddy crush I had, and all the jealousy I felt towards Mom for hogging Dad to herself, I was ready to spit some fire. As my competition for Dad's affections, I'd been noting all the inadequacies Mom had as a woman and as a mate. And for years, I'd been sharing them with my friends, but now, for the first time, I was ready to share them with Dad. Ready to let Dad know how inadequate Mom was, and how I was a way better match for him in every way. Looking up and making sure the teacher wasn't gonna catch me, I let my fingers do the talking.

'Mom is a boring, dull, stick in the mud who gave up on being attractive long ago. She is 45 going on 70, the way she acts. She dresses terribly for a woman with her body, but it'd be hard to do much with that body. I mean, when I was younger, Mom was so pretty, but she REALLY let herself go. Unlike you.'

'Sabrina...' Dad warned, but I wasn't done.

'No. It's true, and you know it. Mom got lazy and fat, and that weight did not go to the best places. Her ass exploded, and her boobs are still super flat! Mom's still got itty bitty titties! It's crazy how small they are compared to mine, don't you think? No wonder you started looking at my chest. Aren't my boobs SO much bigger and better than Mom's, Dad?'

Another long pause from Dad.

'C'mon! Dad! Okay... I'll give you diplomatic immunity too. You can say anything you want and I won't tell. Well, I won't tell Mom, at least. I will tell all my friends. So tell me, Dad... are my boobs better than Mom's? C'mon... we both know the answer.'

Another long pause before...

'Yes. You have better boobs than your mother. A lot better.' My nipples hardened in excitement at this.

'And my ass?' I asked.

'You have an amazing ass, Sabrina. These last few weeks... it's all I can think about.'

'And her ass... it's pretty gross, right?' I asked. 'All lumpy and saggy.'

Another long pause, then...

'Yes.' He stated. A thrill went through me, unbelievably turned on by having Dad run down Mom's body bit by bit.

'So nothing would turn you on less than seeing Mom's asshole?' I said.

'Yes.' He said again.

'But my asshole... you can't get enough of your own daughter's asshole! It's cute and sexy and mouth-watering.'

'Yes.'

'That's why you texted me again, isn't it? You don't want the Buttholing to stop. You want more. From me and my friends... right?'

'Yes. Please.' He replied, almost begging. But knowing how long he'd drug this out, I was ready to seal the deal now.

'But Dad, the rules of Buttholing are unflinching but fair. I can't do anything more over the phone. If you want to see my asshole again, you need to see it in person.'

Another pause, before...

'I know.'

'And you know what that means?' I asked.

Yet another pause, an all-important, life-changing pause, before, finally...

'Yes.'

I started to pant from excitement, but I kept myself calm.

'So... you want that big, beautiful cock of yours, that you can't help showing me, and my tight little asshole to get to know each other better?' I asked. After a few moments.

'Yes.'

'And you want to see my big, perfect tits in the flesh?' I asked, really trying to hammer it into him.

'Yes!'

'You want to let me see that massive weapon of yours in person?'

'Yes! Just get to the point.' He said impatiently, which made me smile.

'Do you want me to cut class right now, head out early, and meet you at home?' I asked. And finally, definitively, he replied simply.

'Yes.'

The bell rang, ending class. As I made my way past my classmates, heading to their next class, I headed towards the front of the school, trying to hide my excitement. Sneaking by the office, and moving towards an exit, I passed Cecilia on her way to class.

"It's happening." I told her as I kept walking. She looked at me, confused, but I nodded knowingly. "Check you phone," I added. As I pushed open the door, her jaw began to drop.

I tried not to run to my car, but I could barely hide my excitement. It was time. It was finally time.

It was time to show my dad the real benefits of Buttholing.

**************

(Jim)

Many times I thought about turning back. I had left work early, which no one raised a fuss about, because they trusted me. But part of me wished they had, just to take the decision out of my hands. There was nothing stopping me from turning back except myself. And, after everything, I found the will to keep going. To play this thing out, finally, and do the thing I'd been thinking about for weeks.

I made my way home. It being mid-day, traffic was flowing smoothly, hastening my trip back home. I got more and more nervous, contemplating if I had gone truly crazy, feeling more and more regret as I got close to home. This was crazy! What was I doing? I wasn't gonna actually do this, right? But despite all that, I found my way home, and, seeing that Sabrina's car was parked in the street, pulled into the driveway. Nervously, I turned off the car, grabbed my things, and walked inside.

'What was I doing?' I asked myself over and over, but I kept going, stepping into the kitchen, sweat on my brow as I looked around nervously for any signs of my daughter. I walked around and stepped into the living room, finding that empty too. A large part of me was seriously contemplating just turning back and running away, for real, and not do what I was thinking about doing. Not actually going through with it and...

"Daddy?" a voice said. I jumped slightly before turning around and looking for its source. And when I did, my jaw almost dropped. There stood my daughter at the base of the stairs, wearing only her underwear. She looked amazing, wearing a sexy little matching yellow number, some tiny, lacy yellow panties and a yellow lace bra, both really popping against her tanned, golden skin. As she stood in front of me, almost posing with one hand on the bannister, I studied her juicy body, noting that the lace allowed me to see a hint of her carefully trimmed landing strip and her mouth-watering nipples. I studied the rest of her. Her long, firm legs. Her flat, fit belly, and her sexy navel only adding to the luscious sight in front of me. And her gorgeous face, smiling confidently, staring back at me. I'd seen her in a bikini, but somehow, this was different. More intimate. "Hi Dad," she stated softly, her voice heavy with lust.

123456...9