Buttholing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed deep, knowing that this had gotten real. I had snuck out of work, and had convinced my daughter to do the same with school, and now, we were alone in the house, with her standing in front of me, in her bra and panties. This was one of those no-turning-back points. Just about every part of me was screaming out to leave, to turn back and just run, to get away from the incest that seemed almost inevitable at this point. But despite logic and reason screaming at me to move, to turn away, I stayed frozen in place.

"What do you think?" she asked, taking a step towards me, barefoot, holding out her arms for appraisal. "Do you think I look good?" As she stepped towards me, she deftly spun on one foot, giving me a full view of her body, letting me see her from the front and back. And doing that revealed that her tiny panties were in fact a tiny thong. Her round, juicy ass-cheeks were exposed to me, the tiny little strings of the thong wrapping around her trim waist, meeting in a tiny triangle, before traveling down into the crevasse between her juicy ass-cheeks, disappearing there. The tiny little garment framed her perfect ass flawlessly, showcasing it's immaculate, round shape. This was the first time I'd seen her so exposed for me in person, and I was taken aback by how shapely her ass was, as well as being unbelievably firm and perky. After being used to my wife's large sagging ass for years, this was a revelation. I couldn't get enough, burning a hole into her juicy ass with my heated gaze.

As she spun back around fully, my eyes went to her chest, her massive fleshy tits swaying with her movement before jiggling to a stop. But as she stepped towards me, that luscious jiggling resumed, arresting my gaze.

"So... what do you think, Dad?" She asked with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"You look good..." I croaked out, as the doom of everything I'd built myself up to approached me in luscious lace underwear.

"You look good, too," she replied, biting her lip as she looked me up and down, but the last thing on my mind was what I was wearing. I looked down at my outfit, a nice, simple navy polo and dark, comfortable jeans. One of my casual Friday go-to's. She kept moving towards me, and I began backing up, and this was the moment it truly felt like this was gonna happen. I began to panic, and I was finally able to vocalize the second thoughts I'd been feeling since I left work.

"Sabrina, maybe we shouldn't do this," I stated, despite the straining erection in my shorts. Oh, my cock definitely did not want to stop, but my rational brain was lashing out one last time to prevent the seemingly inevitable incest that was about to occur.

"Why not?" she asked naively. "Because Dad... I really want this! You have no idea how long I've wanted this. And clearly..." she said, glancing down at my obviously erect penis. "You want this too."

"Well, maybe we shouldn't think with our nether-regions," I began, backing up further into the living room. "Maybe..."

"But it's so much more fun that way!" she argued, interrupting me. "It's SO boring to just follow the rules all the time, isn't it? You know that. That's why you're here, ready to cheat on Mom by fucking your own daughter!" she announced with a mischievous grin. Hearing it out loud really hammered in the reality of the situation even further. I really started to sweat.

"Sabrina..." I said simply, beginning to regret everything. Like a splash of cold water on my face, I was suddenly faced with the full gravity of what was happening. My head was clear of the lusty fog that led me to sending her a picture of my cock earlier. I couldn't actually do this. Right? Married life wasn't so bad. Why was I complaining? I could deal with it. I couldn't really go through with it and fuck my own daughter. What was I thinking? Why did I think this was a good idea? Was it temporary insanity? I didn't know, but as I stared down a vortex of sin in the form of my 18-year-old daughter, I found myself unable to escape. Unable to move.

"Dad... why did you even come here if not for this?" she asked knowingly. "Why did you come here if not to commit rough, nasty, super-HOT incest with your sexy, super slutty daughter?" I gulped nervously. "I've sent you dozens of pictures of my tight, sexy asshole, and you've sent me multiple pictures of your cock! Your big, meaty, perfect cock! Don't pretend you don't want this!"

"Wait. Wait! Sabrina. Let's not do something we'll regret later," I said. As I did, I felt the back of my knees hit the couch, and when she took another step towards me, I fell back onto the couch in a seated position. She took another step toward me with a smirk on her face.

"Okay. We don't have to do anything, Dad," she said, stopping in front of me. "I mean, we don't have to have the hottest, nastiest, most forbidden type of sex ever! We don't need to spend hours fucking each other's brains out, even though we've got all the time in the world before Mom gets home, and you're super hard, and I'm crazy horny and a total slut. We don't have to spend the next few hours sport-fucking, even though we've got nothing but time, and we could live out each other's nastiest fantasies on each other, and you would totally not regret it. We could just stay here, alone, and not spend the next few hours having the best sex ever!" She paused in place, looking down at me, trying to convince me to act.

I tried to stay strong, despite having come this far before putting a stop to things. Despite having gone so far down the road leading to incest before pulling back. I looked up at my teasing daughter, past her mountainous, bra-clad peaks, and tried to keep her at bay with parental sternness.

"But..." she began, eyes flashing with mischief. "Since we're here, and we're not gonna do all of that, despite how amazing it would be, maybe you at least want to see what I've been teasing you with for so long. Maybe... maybe you want to see my cute, sexy little pussy? And my butt, like, totally in the flesh. And, of course, my totally sexy asshole, which you love so much. And, maybe, just maybe, you want to see my big tits? Does that sound okay, Dad? Do you want to see my giant boobs in the flesh?" She teased, running her finger under the hem of her lacy bra.

I tried to stay resolute in my decision. But, as with most things involving resolve and willpower, they crumbled at the prospect of seeing a pair of big tits. I had all the resolve in the world, but at the thought of finally seeing Sabrina's giant breasts, my animal mind took over. In comparison to the stuff we had said and showed each other so far, this didn't seem any worse, right? I'd seen her asshole and her vagina in pictures, and she'd seen my hard, throbbing cock. We'd already seen so much of each other... why not just a little more? Seeing an almost imperceptible nod from me, Sabrina smiled brilliantly.

"You see? That makes sense, right?" she purred, reaching behind her back to grab the clasp of her bra, jutting her chest out. "Honestly Dad, no one would hold this against you. You've been married twenty years to Mom and her gross, disgusting flat chest. Yuck! Every man needs a giant pair of tits in his life, especially big, strong Dad's like you that deserve the best in life. Even if those perfect breasts belong to his own daughter. When his wife can't match up, most daughters would be happy to step up to the plate, especially for a Dad like you. Dad, I've wanted to show you my big tits for SO long, and I think you feel the same way..." Before I could respond, or say or do anything really, she unclasped her bra, causing it to slingshot forward, off her chest, down her arms, and onto the floor. And before I realized it, I was finally seeing my daughter's tits bare.

My eyes went wide and my jaw literally dropped. They were just... perfect. I mean, I knew they were big, but now that they were in front of me, they looked just fucking huge! Absolutely massive watermelons on her otherwise slim, fit body. I had never seen tits this big. Ever. They were round and smooth, jutting out from her chest. Just mammoth mounds of perfectly tanned flesh, standing proud on her chest, perky and round and perfectly bouncy. They were so full and so round they formed a natural crevasse of smooth, sexy cleavage. And her nipples were immaculate. Round, smooth areolas, just the right size, twisted in lust, her hard nipples pointing outward, yearning for pleasure. When compared to Charlotte's chest... it was like a whole other universe that I'd never experienced before.

"Jesus..." I couldn't help but sigh.

"They're pretty perfect, right?" she asked, giggling, beyond pleased with herself for the current predicament we were in. "They're so soft and so squeezable, and they feel so good to just run your hands across..." she sighed, sliding her own palms over her huge boobs, the soft flesh molding against her firm fingers. Then she looked up at me, cupping her big breasts, pointing them at me. "I know you've wanted to see them for a long time. Do... do you want to touch them?"

My breath caught in my throat. While my gaze could not possibly leave her exposed rack, I could feel my palms reflexively squeezing the couch cushion beneath me. I wanted to touch her tits, I so wanted to, but... it was a really bad idea...

"I... I shouldn't..." I croaked out, my eyes never once leaving her chest, admiring the way they jiggled with every slight movement she made. The way they ballooned outward against her slim fingers. She was right. They looked SO soft. So squeezable. So immaculately luscious.

"C'mon Dad. What's one little touch?" she purred, jiggling her tits in her palms, the rippling flesh hypnotizing me. "Putting your hands on my tits isn't sex. It's just... touching. Feeling. You might not ever see a pair of tits THIS big and THIS perfect again! Don't you want to feel up a pair of enormous breasts once in your life, Dad? After twenty years of marriage, isn't that the only thing you want?"

Her words were echoing in my head. This wasn't sex. This wasn't anything. Just a touch. That's it. It wasn't any worse than any of the other things we had done. I didn't even know how badly I needed this until recently, but at this point, touching those massive perfect tits was the only thing I ever wanted. So, breathing deep, in disbelief that I was actually about to do this, my hands rose from the couch. She watched with wide eyes as my hands moved closer to her waiting boobs. She bent over slightly, pointing her tits at me, moving them to within my grasp. And finally, still almost in disbelief, my fingers touched the sides of her soft breasts, just a touch. She moved her hands away and quickly grabbed my bigger hands with hers, pulling them into her chest, pressing my big, manly palms against her massive breasts.

"Oh my God! Yes! Squeeze my tits, Daddy!" she moaned, her head rolling in pleasure. Unable to stop myself, I complied with her command, squeezing her enormous breasts firmly.

Hoooooolllllllyyyy Shit! They were incredible! I'd... I'd never felt anything like this. They were so fucking soft. And firm. And warm. I'd never had my hands against anything this soft and smooth. I squeezed over and over, feeling the firm flesh between my fingers. I resisted the urge to blink, the sight of my hands against Sabrina's breasts was so overwhelmingly sexy. I spread my hands across the fronts of her big fucking tits and squeezed as much succulent flesh as I could, her hard nipples centered in my palms. I couldn't stop myself from doing it over and over again. They were incredible!

"Sabrina..." I panted. "Your tits are amazing!" I couldn't stop the effusive complement from leaving my lips. I'd put my foot down minutes earlier, putting a stop to things before they went too far, but feeling her soft tits was slowly eroding my objections.

"Oh my God, Daddy! Yes! Tell me how much you love them! Yes!" Sabrina moaned, her nipples hardening in my palms.

"They're incredible." I said, grabbing her boobs and shaking them in my palms, testing their immaculate firmness.

"Are they better than Mom's?" she asked with a wicked smirk, knowing the answer.

"What do you think?" I spat out angrily, eyes locked on her chest, still groping her huge tits. She smiled at this.

"They're Double E cups, by the way. Bigger than Mom's negative, mosquito bite bra size!" she boasted.

"They're fucking huge!" I said softly, almost hypnotized by their immense size and perfection.

"Well, touch them as much as you want, Dad," she moaned. "They're all yours now!" I did as she asked, feeling every square inch of smooth skin, getting the full experience out of squeezing her massive bust. My fingers started toying with her nipples, teasing her areolas before moving up to pinch the hardened nubs.

"Ahhh! Yes! More!" she sighed, her voice heavy with lust. I knew we were slowly getting carried away into something beyond a mere touch, but I couldn't stop myself. I pinched her nipples again and again and again, making a jolt of lust course through her.

"Yes! YES!" she squealed with delight as I felt her up. She leaned forward and moved her lips to my ear, moving in intimately close in a way that made me shiver. "I'm gonna take off my thong for you, Dad. I want you to see all of me." Her lips slid across my ear before she pulled back slightly. My eyes were still locked on her big, jutting tits, but from my periphery, I could see her reach down and hook her fingers under the straps of her thong, yanking the tiny yellow garment down so it fell on the floor. It was only when I saw her step out of it that I looked away from her tits.

Her pussy looked spectacular. A neatly trimmed strip of dark pubic hair adorned her small, tight, gorgeous pussy, much better than the wild bush my wife currently had. This was exactly what I liked. This was exactly what I wanted in a pussy. It sounded bad to admit, but my daughter's pussy was fucking sexy.

"What do you think?" she whispered huskily as my hands stayed busy against her chest.

"It's perfect..." I panted, only now realizing that my cock was like concrete in my pants, it was so hard. I wanted nothing more than to take it out and relieve the pressure I was feeling, but I knew that was a bad idea at the moment.

"Is it sexy?" she asked.

"So God damn sexy," I admitted, unconsciously licking my lips. She smiled excitedly at this.

"I know there's something you'll like even more..." she whispered. As she said this, she stood up straight, and my position didn't allow me to maintain my grip on her chest. She grabbed my wrists lightly and guided them along her smooth sides till they landed at her hips. She then spun around in front of me so her bare ass was now right in front of my face. I looked at it with wide eyes, the perfect, juicy ass that had been haunting me for weeks on end.

"You like it?" she asked, swaying her ass side to side.

"Yes..." I said softly, my eyes not leaving either of the round, firm cheeks. My hands were still resting on her hips, gripping her lightly. "It's... amazing."

"Well, let me get in a position you might recognize..." she teased, before bending over slightly. I had to support her as she bent forward, pointing her ass at me. Then, with both hands, she reached back and pulled the cheeks apart, finally exposing her tight, naked asshole to me in person.

Pictures didn't do it justice. Seeing her tightest of holes exposed right in front of me, exposed so wickedly, so lewdly... it was incredible. It made my mouth water. I couldn't stop staring at the tight, clean, twisted hole. It was so raw and so lustful that the sight of it was almost hypnotizing.

"It's amazing, Sabrina..." I said, anticipating her question. She looked over her shoulder, down her long, taut back.

"Really?" she asked, biting her lip and smiling. I could barely look away from her tight butthole.

"Yes," I stated. "It's very sexy..." I admitted, the words leaving my mouth before I could think twice.

"You think so?" she asked, but my arrested gaze gave her the answer she needed. "Do... do you want to kiss it?" she asked. This made me look her in the eyes.

"Sabrina..." I warned, knowing that was a step too far, and I knew she knew that too.

"You want to, Dad. I know you do. I've sent you so many pictures of it, and it's given you so much pleasure... I think one little kiss sounds fair for all it's done for you," she said. I held her gaze as she said this, not able to find the words to say in response. This was the line. I knew things were getting out of control, but this is where I had to put my foot down. Be strong. Although the last time I put my foot down, she had ended up taking off her clothes for me, this time... it had to be different. It had to.

"Sabrina..." I began, not knowing what I was gonna say at this point. As I said this, she readjusted one of her hands gripping her rear end, and I subconsciously replaced her grip with my own. I didn't realize this in effect freed up one of her hands until she began to reach back. Before I knew it, her hand was sliding through my hair, landing on the back of my head. And before I realized what she was about to do, she pulled my head forward, and suddenly, my face was slammed into Sabrina's ass-crack.

"Mmmmppphhhh!" I groaned in surprise, my voiced muffled by Sabrina's ass.

"Kiss my asshole, Dad! Do it!" Sabrina said, her tone suddenly getting forceful as she gripped my scalp roughly, grinding her ass against my face.

I was stunned by this sudden change of events. Minutes before, I'd put an end to this whole thing once and for all. Now, I was face deep in my daughter's ass-crack. Her full, warm, round ass cheeks pressed against my head as my face was lodged in-between them. For weeks, the sight of her tight asshole had haunted me, now I was getting up close and personal with it. My eyes were wide, my nose was pressed into her heated ass-flesh, and my closed mouth was now grazing her tight asshole.

I didn't know what to do. Although she had a good grip on my scalp, I was bigger and stronger than her, and I could probably free myself if I wanted to. But with how this tight hole had been invading my dreams, and being that my mouth was right up against it, my judgment was understandably clouded. My addled mind registered that, one, I was 99% of the way into completing this act, and two, that this act wasn't actually full-on incest. So, I gave in, ever so slightly. I puckered my lips and gave the tight hole a tentative kiss.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Sabrina sighed. "I can't believe it! My own Dad's kissing my ass! Fuck!" I kissed the tight hole again and again, holding my lips there for a moment. Unable to stop myself from getting caught up in the moment and taking this a little further, I opened my mouth, tentatively extended my tongue, and gave her perfect, tight asshole a small lick.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Sabrina moaned out loudly. Realizing how much pleasure such a small act gave her, I couldn't stop myself from doing it again. And again. And again. "Yes! Fuck! Your tongue feels so good against my ass, Dad! Yes!"

Even in my wickedest fantasies, I never expected to actually find this act enjoyable. But, as crazy as it sounded, Sabrina's tight, clean, naked asshole tasted divine. Maybe it was the wickedness of the act, or maybe it was just that she was a special case, but Sabrina's asshole tasted fantastic on my tongue. I kept licking and licking, soaking her asshole with my spit. This was something I had never done before, but I soon found myself getting into the act fully, rimming her asshole with the flat of my tongue.

"Jesus Christ, Dad! Rim my fucking asshole! FUCK!" she said, grinding her ass against my face, really getting into it. My face stayed lodged in her ass as she held me in place, her luscious body swaying in pleasure. I kept at it, worshipping her butthole with my tongue till it was soaked with my saliva. "Kiss it Dad! Kiss my fucking butthole again!"

123456...9