Buttholing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she squealed, bouncing on my cock with even more vigor. "I can't believe my own dad is sucking my tits! Fuck yes! UGH! Fuck!" As she rode me, I held onto her nipple with my sucking mouth, keeping it in place as the rest of the heavy, sweaty flesh of her prodigious rack slid against my face. Her ass was slamming into my thighs roughly, but I was in heaven, beneath her lusty body, her huge tits in my face, her nipple in my mouth, and her tight, teenage, slut pussy wrapped around my swollen dong.

"And the best thing is... fuck. FUCK!" she said, grinding on my erect pole for a few moments in shivering pleasure before returning to bouncing. "The best thing is... yes... is that I'm so hot... FUCK... I'm so hot, I didn't even have to use my tits to seduce you! YES! UGH! FUCK! I seduced a breast-man using my ass! I seduced my world class titty-watcher dad using my ass! YES! Using my fucking butthole! FUCK! That's how fucking hot I am! YES! You never got to see my tits. You didn't see a God damn nipple and you still gave in to me! That's how sexy I am! That's how hot your daughter is, and why you just had to submit. AHHH YES!" I capped off her speech by biting on her nipple, making her scream out in pleasure as her words and vigorous riding made my cock throb in her cunt. The lips of her pussy were wrapped around my swollen shaft as she rode me, squeezing the life out of it with every bounce.

It was as I suspected. With all the girls, they had deliberately avoided showing me their bare breasts. I had seen the sides, or the undersides, but never the full deal. They had drawn it out, driving me crazy, showing me a lot but never showing what I wanted most. It was almost masterful. The tease was enough, and combined with how much of the rest of their bodies I'd seen, led me right to this point, beneath my hot naked daughter, my cock buried inside her, getting vigorously ridden by her. And I was enjoying every minute of it.

There was no doubt about it at this point. Sitting here, my dick inside my daughter's cunt, with a mouthful of nipple, coated with sweat, as was she... it was the best, most satisfying sex of my life. And we weren't even done yet. The damage was done, so I might as well enjoy it. And I was enjoying it. My cock was enjoying her tight pussy. My hands and mouth were enjoying her huge breasts. Every part of me was enjoying this, and I couldn't get enough. I let her hardened nipple fall from between my teeth and looked up at her.

"Oh my God!" I growled. "You're amazing!" I added, now fully invested in this lusty, physical encounter. Sure, it was wrong. It was cheating. It was incest. But it felt so fucking good! I drove up into her as she drove down into me.

"UGHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YES!" She screamed out, voice shuddering in pleasure. "Fuck me, Daddy! Yes! Fuck my fucking brains out!"

"Yes! Fuck..." I groaned, my body tightened with pleasure. "So fucking good!"

"You like that, Dad!?" she asked, bouncing roughly on my aching cock, ass slamming into my thighs, her tits hitting my chin. "You like my fucking cunt?"

"Yes! Your cunt is amazing!" I replied quickly through clenched teeth. "It's the best I've ever felt! It's a fucking expert cunt!"

"Ughh! Yes! Fuck! You have no idea... yes!" she squealed, her beautiful face twisting up in pleasure as she fucked me. Her moans were like music. I couldn't get enough of my smoking hot daughter in sizzling sexual pleasure. "Tell me I'm better than Mom! Tell me you like having sex with me more than you ever did with her!"

"Yes! Of course!" I told her, sliding my big hands against her fleshy orbs as she bounced on me, squeezing them as much as I could. "Your mom's fucking terrible in bed. She just lies there. Doesn't even try. I knew you'd be better. A little slut like you knows more about pleasing men than she ever did!"

"OHH! YES!" she said, screaming out and looking skyward as her delectable body shuddered in pleasure. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Ugh fuck! You're the best, Dad! The best ever! I swear to Christ you're the best fuck ever! Yes! It's never been this good! UGHH! FUCK! YES! I swear it, I'm done with boys... fuck! FUCK! I'm only fucking men from now on! Real men with huge, beefy dad-cocks that know how to make girls scream in pleasure. Ughhh... yes!"

I fucked her even harder at this, my balls slamming into her firm ass as our bodies feverishly fucked. Even if we had wanted to stop, our bodies had taken over. We were both on autopilot, heading to the one and only destination.

"Dad... promise me! Fuck! Promise me one thing! Yes! One small thing!" she began, barely able to talk without moaning. "Promise me... promise you'll never fuck Mom again! I need to know that she'll never get this perfect cock again! She doesn't deserve it! But I do! Yes! Little sluts like me and my friends deserve this cock! Never her! Promise me!" she seethed, panting as we fucked, our slippery, sweat-soaked bodies sliding against each other.

"Ugh! Fuck!" I groaned, her twisted words making my balls shudder in pleasure. "No! She'll never get this dick again... fuck! Not ever!"

"Yes!" she squealed out in delight. I didn't even know if I could keep this promise, or if I even meant it, but after experiencing this, nothing my wife could do would ever compare to this. And I had to admit... the idea of withholding sex from my boring, unsexy wife for good... it sent a shudder of dark lust through me.

I had never thought of anything like this before, ever. But getting involved in this Buttholing game, being around Sabrina and her friends and the twisted, depraved lust they reveled in, it had affected me. It had infected me. Corrupted me. At this point, it was the more wicked, the better. Their twisted form of lust sang to me, and I don't know if I could ever go back to the way things were. And, being currently balls deep in my amazing whore daughter, having the best sex of my life, I wasn't sure I even wanted to.

"Oh my God!" she shuddered, slowing down slightly, her pussy quivering around me. "I can't believe it! I still can't believe I'm fucking my own Dad!" she said, smiling brightly, panting deep, her huge breasts pushing outwards with every breath. "It's amazing! I didn't know incest would be this good!" I reached up and groped her huge, sweat-covered tits greedily. This caused her to speed back up, smoothly bouncing on my throbbing pillar. This renewed sensation made my head fall back in pleasure.

"Ugh... fuck!" I groaned, feeling a tremor in my cock that announced the end was nearing.

"Do you need to cum, Daddy?" she asked, picking up speed seeing that she had me nearing the edge. My hands slid to her sides and I gripped her lightly as she fucked my brains out. My cock was ready to boil over. "Do you want your super hot daughter to make you cum? I know you've cum thinking about me... wouldn't the real thing be even better?" she teased, really grinding into me as she rode my every inch. "Instead of cumming to a picture of me, using your hand, wouldn't you much rather cum thanks to me, by cumming in my pussy?"

"What?" I asked, shocked that she was actually suggesting that. Cumming inside her? That seemed like a whole new level of filth that I wasn't prepared for.

"C'mon Dad, you know you want it," Sabrina said, sensing my hesitation. "You're cheating on Mom by bare backing your slutty teenage daughter in your own living room... is it really so much worse to cum inside her? It's what you want Dad, admit it. Besides, it's not really incest unless you cum inside me. Then it's real, nasty, wicked fucking incest! Haha! Yes! Fuck!" Despite the added layer of wrong that cumming inside her was, my cock only swelled with excitement at the prospect, at the delightful filth she was spewing from her mouth. "Ahhh! Fuck! Oh, you like that, don't you! Haha! Daddy wants to cum in his whorish daughter's tight, nasty cunt! Yes! You want to fill my slut pussy with all that thick, creamy Dad-cum! Fuck! And I want it too! Yes! I want to feel your cum inside me! I want you to fill me up with your fucking Daddy-sperm! I want you to drain your big nuts inside of me. Leave nothing for Mom! I don't want you to save a drop for her! You hear me? I want it all!"

"Fuck!" I said, almost dizzy from such wicked filth. She really sped up at this, eager to take me over the edge.

"Here..." she said, grabbing my hands and putting them back on her big tits before returning to fucking me. "Squeeze them, Daddy! Let them drive you crazy! Squeeze my big tits and cum all up inside me! Let go and fill me up with jizz... fuck! And Daddy? I want to cum too. I'm gonna cum hard, and I want to cum all over your big cock! I love it so much, and I want to prove it by cumming hard and loud on your huge, beautiful Daddy-dick! Yes! Please Daddy! Don't you want to make your daughter cum hard?"

"UHHHH! YES!" I groaned loudly. I knew it was wrong. I knew it was dangerous. But God... nothing sounded hotter in the world than filling up my slut daughter's pussy with hot, thick cum! And, danger be damned, I just had to do it. Acting on base instinct, I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her in tightly, so our sweaty, heated flesh was sliding against each other. With this added leverage, I began to really pound up into her hard.

"AHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed. She wrapped her hands tightly around my neck and held on as she drove down into me just as hard as I was driving up into her. The meaty collisions of our heated flesh echoed throughout the house.

"UGH! Fuck!" I groaned. I was completely lost in the haze of lust. Of pure, driving, animal need. I needed to fuck, I needed to cum, damn the consequences. I was back at that point I was in the office, when I was lost in the heat of the moment, and kicked this off by sending the dick pic to my daughter. Ever since I left that moment, I'd been trying to pull back. But now, thanks to my daughter's hot body and wicked mind, I was right back in the vortex of inescapable sin.

"Yes! Yes! YES! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your slutty daughter and make her cum! Fuck my whore cunt and make me fucking scream! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" she screamed, loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I could feel her cunt quivering around me, and that was enough to push me to the edge.

"Oh my God! Oh my God, baby! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna fucking cum!" I growled, my cock a blur as I pounded her.

"Ahhh! Yes! YES! Do it, Daddy! Fuck me! Fill me up! Make me cum! I wanna cum! I wanna cum! I wanna fucking cum on your HUGE FUCKING DADDY-DICK! YES! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" I groaned. At the same moment her cunt flexed around me, and the hard convulsions of a fierce orgasm coursed through her, my balls fired off in furious upheaval. The first rocket of thick, potent cum fired out of me directly into her waiting teenage cunt. Her tight, clutching hole gripped my full length like a vise, coaxing the semen from my balls into her tight, welcoming hole.

"AHHHHH! YYYYYYYYYEESSSSSSSS!" Sabrina squealed as her cunt violently convulsed around her, her entire body shaking with delight. She kept clutching tightly to my body, wrapped around my neck, her bare tits squished against me. I did the same, my arms gripped firmly around her waist, holding her body close as I held my cock inside her, jets of thick cum rocketing out of me and into her tight cunt.

I kept cumming, again and again and again, humping up into her as my cock kept firing. My nuts were going crazy, shooting off more and more and more. I couldn't believe it. It was the biggest orgasm of my life, and it was inside my daughter's cunt! It was crazy!

She kept driving down into me, our conjoined sex organs grinding against each other as we both came hard.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she groaned, beyond words, her body shuddering in pleasure.

"AHHHHHHH! GAHHHH!" I moaned, my body a coiled knot of straining muscles, all flexing for the sole purpose of rocketing more and more cum from my bloated nuts. And it was doing the job, as I was blasting quantities of cum I didn't know I had, tapping into some deep reservoirs of seed, all for the sole purpose of filling up my daughter's wicked pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." my darling daughter sighed into my ear, jerking against me as her quivering cunt swallowed up what felt like a quart of cum from my overfilled nuts. I palmed her ass with both hands and held her in close as we came roughly together. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of bliss, she relaxed in my arms, her orgasm having run its course. And with one last jerk of my large balls, I fired off a final volley of semen inside her waiting snatch before collapsing into the couch.

We were a tangle of sweaty naked limbs, panting for breath, struggling to stay conscious. We were both gasping, unable to move. Her face was against my shoulder, and I could feel her breath on my arm. Our bodies slid against each other slightly as we recovered, her huge tits still pressed into my chest. My eyes lidded over, and for a few minutes, I was probably in and out of sleep. I only stirred when I felt Sabrina moving on top of me. I opened up my eyes just in time to see her peel herself from me, sitting back and looking down at me.

"Wow..." she gasped with an exhausted smile, brushing her wet hair away from her forehead. "I... I can't believe we actually did it! I can't believe I just had sex with my DAD! Oh my God! Haha!" she said, laughing almost drunkenly, like her head was still clouded with the swirling fog of sex. "It's crazy. I mean... you and I are lovers now! Ha! I get to live my life with the knowledge that me and my hot dad have hooked up! And you were SO good!" she said, before leaning down and giving me a soft, sensual kiss. After a minute or so of this, she pushed herself back and continued. "I honestly thought it would never get this far. That you would ever actually do it. I mean... its crazy, right? Like, I'm your daughter! You actually banged your daughter! Before this, I would have never thought in a million years that you would have fucked your own daughter! It's crazy. And then... you came inside me... you came inside your own daughter's slutty cunt! Wow! You must be REALLY hot for me to do that! Haha! None of the boys at the school had the guts to actually cum inside me. But you did... because you're a man... a real man," she said softly, kissing me again.

I returned the gesture, but now that the cum was out of my system, I was able to think a little more clearly. I could feel and think about the gravity of what I'd done. Holy shit! I'd truly gone and done it. I just fucked my own daughter. I'd just fucked my gorgeous, hot-bodied, wicked seductress of a daughter. I'd fucked her hard, harder than I'd fucked anyone, and capped it off by cumming in her tight, teenage cunt. I hadn't just fooled around... I'd gone the whole way. I did it about as rough and nasty as possible. Despite being fully in the moment mere minutes prior, I was now feeling some of that regret and anger again.

At least part of me was.

"Wha... Jesus, Dad!" Sabrina said in shock, leaning back and looking down where, still jammed in her elastic-tight cunt, was my bone hard cock, not having lost a bit of hardness. Even I was shocked. How was this possible? After that? After cumming what felt like a quart of thick, boiling hot cum into her waiting snatch, how was it possible that I was still as hard as a brick? How did I have anything left in the tank after that? "How are you still so hard, Dad?" she asked with wide eyes. "The guys I normally hook up with soften up like a noodle afterwards. But, fuck... how is it that my normal, nice Dad is a fucking sex god? Haha! Wow!" she effused, squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles as a reward.

I was lost in my own thoughts as she said all this, barely taking her words in, more concerned with what I'd just done. I'd... I'd just cheated on my wife. And I did it with my daughter! Holy shit! What had I just done!? I was in deep! I'd... I had... wow. I fucked her brains out, and came inside her. I'd succumbed to temptation. I'd given in. There was no coming back from this. No way to sugarcoat this. I'd committed incest. Incest with my smoking hot babe of a daughter, sure, but incest none the less. It was like she said, we were lovers now, and we'd go the rest of our lives living with that fact. For her, it was a point of pride, but for me...

I didn't know yet.

Sabrina then lifted her pussy off of my erect cock, the head of my dick emerging into the cool air of the living room, followed by a thick glob of cum from her cum-filled twat, before her pussy closed up and contained the remaining seed. She reached down and touched herself, running her fingers over her pussy, causing her to wince slightly.

"Well, I will say, my pussy has been adequately destroyed by you..." she said quietly, looking down at herself. She then reached down to lightly stroke my still hard cock. "Just... wow. I hope this is an all-the-time thing, because with a cock like this, me and you are going to be doing this A LOT! Haha! I mean, we got the whole summer coming up, and I'm a hungry little whore," she giggled. She stared at my dick wistfully, no doubt coming up with many naughty ideas. "Well, I can see you're up for more, and if you can't tell, I am ALWAYS ready for more sex, so..." she said, before rearranging herself, putting her feet on the floor, spinning herself around so her back was now facing me. Kneeling over my still erect post, she reached between her legs to grab it again and hold it upwards.

"I think it's time for me to show you the final step of Buttholing, Dad..." she said, looking back at me over her shoulder.

"Wait..." I said, sitting up, grabbing her sides, ready to stop her, but she was too quick, kneeling down so the spongy head of my cock slid into the crack of her juicy ass. Before I could stop her or say anything at all, she lowered herself further, so the prominent head of my thick cock pressed against the tight, clenched hole. A combination of my leftover spit from earlier and sweat from this sticky and lusty encounter left her tight hole properly lubed, ready for what was next. "Wait, wait, wait... ahhhhhhhh! FUCK!" I groaned out as my thick cock head slid into her waiting, eager asshole.

"AHHHH! Holy FUCK! That's big!" she screamed out.

The tight, clenched hole gripped my cock like the hardest vise possible, swallowing my spongy tip inside her broiling ass. The heat... the tightness... it was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I could have easily pushed her away, but the grip of her ass around my cock... it stopped me in my tracks. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. Despite having cum like crazy not long before, jolts of pleasure were traveling up and down my swollen weapon.

"Don't pretend you didn't want my ass..." Sabrina said huskily, lowering herself further. "Wow! Shit, you're huge! God damn!" She seethed as her tightest hole adjusted to my size.

"Ahhh!" I moaned out in pleasure.

"Most guys want my ass, Dad," she said, lowering herself further, the pleasure paralyzing me, holding me in place. I wanted to push her off, I really did... but her asshole felt so fucking good! "A few guys have even had my ass, Dad. Does that make you jealous, Dad, that some guys got to my perfect ass before you did? Fuck... Jesus. But none of them were as big as you. Fuck! OH MY GOD! AHHHHH!" She moaned out, panting as she got used to my immense size. Waves of pleasure were coursing through me as her tight ass somehow swallowed more and more of my thick beef stick. "I've been sending you dozens and dozens of pictures of my asshole, Dad. Don't pretend you didn't think about being balls deep inside it every day and every night."

It was true. The more she sent those wicked pictures, the more I thought about it. The more I thought of fucking her there. The more I imagined making her pay for the torment she put me through by fucking the oblivion out of tight butthole. Make this little minx scream and moan in crazed pleasure.

1...456789