Buttholing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to comply, I pulled back slightly, pulled my tongue back into my mouth, and pursed my lips. Caught up in the heat of the moment, I moved forward and kissed my daughter's tight asshole, again and again and again.

"Oh my God, Dad! Yes! YES! Kiss my asshole! YES! FUCK! You are so fucking good at this! FUCK! You're a natural!" she moaned out. As I felt her juices dripping from her naked cunt, landing on my jeans, I ceased the kissing and extended my tongue, attacking the tight hole again. "God fucking damn! Yes!" she squealed, shaking with pleasure. My tongue stabbed at the center of the hole, over and over, trying to break through. These were all firsts for me, but in the moment, this felt like the next logical step. As I stabbed at her tight hole, she could feel my lips sliding against her asshole, which made her shiver with delight. As I continued trying to stab my tongue into her butthole, she reached back with her other hand and grabbed the back of my head, joining her other hand, now relying on me fully to keep her standing as she really pulled my face into her ass.

"YES! YES! YES! Get in there! Please, Daddy! Get your tongue into my fucking ass! Yes!" she screamed out. I did my best, and her pushing back against my face gave me more leverage to break through. And finally, after a few minutes of trying, my hardened tongue stabbed into her spit-soaked asshole. "YES! YES! FUCK! I can feel it! YES! I can feel your tongue inside me! Yes!" she screamed loudly. I extended my tongue deep, stabbing into her tight nether-hole. This hole had been haunting me for weeks, taunting me, and now, I was tongue deep inside it.

She was putting the pressure on my head as she held me in place roughly against her ass. At the same time, she was pushing back against me, eager to get my tongue deeper into her tight ass. This caused sweat to slide from her ass onto my overworked, reddened face. My mouth was opened, surrounding her tight butthole as my hardened tongue stabbed into it. She pulled me against her ass even more roughly, forcing my lips to form a tight seal around her butthole, sucking at it as I dug my tongue deeper into her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Suck my ass, Dad! Suck my fucking ass! Yes! You're the best DAD ever! Fuck! I can't believe you're actually sucking my tight little asshole!" she squealed with delight. My tongue wiggled inside her, making her squirm in pleasure. "You could be doing this to any girl in the world, but you decided to rim your own daughter's asshole! Because I'm that fucking hot! Yes! Fuck!" I couldn't believe I was doing this too, but despite the insanity of it, I was enjoying myself. I was enjoying the lewdness of the act. I was enjoying the act of pleasuring a young woman so well, which boosted my ego, even knowing the fact that she was my own flesh and blood. I was enjoying the way her tight asshole gripped my tongue, holding it in place, using it for pleasure. Having gotten caught up in the moment, I couldn't pull away, continuing to pleasure her butthole with my tongue. "Haha! Yes! Oh my God! You've been married to Mom for twenty years, and you would never do this to her! UGH! And all my slutty friends have been trying to get you to do this to them too, but you had to do it to me first. You just had to! Yes!" She was getting worked up, her pussy dripping with her heated juices, her tanned body shining with a sheen of sweat, adding to her wicked appeal, adding to the lust of the moment.

I shook my face against her juicy ass, reveling in the wicked act. As my eager mouth attacked her tasty butthole, the work required began to have its affect. My tongue was tiring, forcing me to slide my tongue from her tight asshole and resume rimming the clenched hole.

"You're the best dad EVER! Yes!" she called out with delight, still swiveling her ass against my face. "Only the best dad in the world would rim his own daughter's asshole, because she's that big of a slut! You're so good to do this, especially after saying we shouldn't have sex. You still wanted to make me happy! Yes! It SO turns me on that you have never done this for Mom, but you're doing it to me! Yes! Even though I'm your own daughter, you just had to suck my ass! My butt is that perfect! Haha! Yes!" Her face was a mask of pleasure, with one eye closed as she chewed on her lip, enjoying feeling my tongue against her. But I was getting tired, and the position became too awkward for her. So finally, she released her grip on me and stepped forward.

I pulled back from her ass, gasping for breath. In my daze, the thought that this moment had gotten away from me rang in my ears. As soon as I stepped into the house, I had decided to put a stop to this, to pull back from the oncoming incest. But she had somehow convinced me to put my face in her ass and rim her tight asshole. Despite the straining of the erection in my pants, and the sight of my panting, naked, slutty daughter in front of me, I knew I had be a good father and put my foot down for real this time. Because if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to stop this from this from ending in the inevitable explosion it was currently leading towards. I looked up at Sabrina as she turned to face me, readying to speak, ready to put an end to this.

But before I could react, her tongue was in my mouth.

"Mmmpphhh..." I groaned. As fast as lightning, she had jumped forward into my lap, pressing her mouth into mine. Straddling my lap, she forced her tongue into my tired mouth, the slippery muscle sliding against mine. Without thought, only acting on instinct and the lust of the moment, I kissed her back, my tongue dueling with hers. Our open mouths attacked each other as we made out, both getting caught up in the heat. She was straddling my waist, naked, rubbing her big bare breasts against my shirt-clad chest. As she pushed her face against me, her plump lips sliding against mine, my hands fell to her waist, my fingers resting lightly against the top of her bare ass as I held her in place. As she practically forced her tongue down my throat, she began rubbing herself against me, grinding her naked crotch against my denim covered bulge as she scrubbed her big tits against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples through my shirt, which only added to the lust of the moment.

Needless to say, this kiss was fantastic, maybe the best I'd ever had. I always enjoyed kissing my wife, but this kiss was in another stratosphere. It was hot and lusty and so, so raw. The physicality of this nasty kiss was driving me crazy, as did Sabrina's talented tongue sliding against mine. We swapped spit for a few moments, totally embracing the lust of this sexy kiss, before finally, she pulled her mouth from mine, a band of spit connecting her lower lip to mine. She was panting for breath, as was I, and she looked down at me with wide, heat-filled eyes. She rested her hands on my shoulders as we searched each other's eyes for a moment, examining each other's thoughts.

It was only then, in this lull in the action, that the full weight of the moment hit me. Here I was with my naked, 18-year-old daughter on my lap, having just made out with her. That was, of course, after I spent a good portion of time rimming her tight asshole. And that was all after I said nothing could ever happen between us. Earlier in the day, when I was alone in the office with my own thoughts, totally caught up in the lust of the moment, I was ready to do it. To give in completely and follow my daughter into the depths of sin. I swear, if she had stepped into my office right then, I would have bent her over my desk and fucked her brains out. But, in the time it took to get home, and then seeing Sabrina completely ready to make all the teasing a reality, that made me step back. It made me begin to think clearly, like a parent, not as a man. Like a rational, adult father, not a sex crazed animal. But being around Sabrina again, having her work her magic on me... every moment was intoxicating, and if I didn't put a stop to this now, I would be pulled in so deeply I'd never escape.

Or wouldn't want to.

"Sabrina, wait... wait..." I panted, trying to hold her back. I tried to ignore the sensation of her grinding her dripping pussy against my straining, jean-clad bulge. I tried to ignore the fact that my iron hard cock was desperate to be inside her. I was standing at the precipice of the valley of sin, and I had to pull myself from the brink before I succumbed to the yawing void of sin forever. Sabrina looked at me, a mischievous look on her face. Sensing her next action before she did, I closed my lips as she moved in quickly for another kiss. But it was in vain as her tongue forced its way into my mouth once more, and our lips were soon smacking together, in as heated of a kiss as the last one. As we did this, she continued grinding along the full length of my throbbing weapon, and my objections were being stamped down again. She pulled her mouth from mine once more, and this time kissed along my cheek to my jaw, moving her lips to my ear.

"Sabrina... please... we have to stop," I panted, despite the fact that my hands were currently gripping her juicy ass as she ground into me.

"I want to suck your cock, Dad," she whispered hotly. I felt her hot breath on my ear, and it made me shiver.

"No! We really can't do anymore!" I pleaded with her to stop as I squeezed her ass, sighing as I felt her huge breasts ballooning against my chest.

"You've put your hands on me," she whispered, before kissing my ear. "And you worshipped my ass with your mouth," she paused, kissing my ear again. "I want to make you feel good, Dad, as good as you made me feel. I want to put my mouth on you. I want to suck your dick and swallow every drop of cum in your balls." As she said this, she reached down with one hand and began groping my aching bulge with her slim hand.

"Ahhh! Sabrina... stop," I panted, my words sounding weak even to me.

"It's not sex, Dad... it's just a blowjob," she said with a heated, whispered giggle. "An amazing, toe-curling, world-changing, expert, super sloppy blowjob from your hot, slutty daughter. I want to suck you off, and when I say that, I mean it. I want to suck every inch of your huge Daddy-dick until you cum down my tight throat. I want to swallow every drop. I want to taste your thick fucking cum, Dad. Let me do that, and I promise, that'll be it. I promise that'll be the end of things. We won't fuck. But you can't go to Mom like this! You need relief. You need to be cared for. You need to have the living daylights sucked out of your cock. You know you need that too. So PLEASE! Let me suck your cock! You want it SO bad!" As she said this, she kissed my ear again, making me shiver.

Obviously, this was wrong. But at this point, she was right. I needed something. I needed relief. And, while it wasn't ideal, a blowjob would be preferred in exchange for avoiding full out sex. Because if this kept going without relief, I would give in. I would fall into a vortex of sin I couldn't escape. Compared to that, a blowjob seemed like nothing. It seemed like a good idea. It seemed like the only way to proceed.

Her plan sounded good enough to me.

She looked into my eyes as she moved back, ready to undo my jeans with her nimble hands. Seeing no immediate objection, she knew she had me on the hook. At this, she began to work more firmly, tugging at my zipper, eager to get my pants open. Eager to lay eyes on my bare, throbbing cock for the first time.

"Oh my God..." I said to myself, in disbelief that I was actually gonna go through with this. Sabrina slid off my lap and onto the floor, between my legs. Putting herself right in front of my about to be unleashed weapon. Nimbly, she undid my button and firmly yanked down my zipper. Tugging my pants down slightly, she exposed my thin, dark, tight boxer briefs, straining to contain my iron hard shaft. She got my pants down to my thighs before she got impatient, grabbing the hem of my underwear and yanking them down quickly, revealing my bare cock, in person, to her eyes for the first time.

Sabrina froze in place, eyes wide, mouth open, an expression of genuine shock on her face. My cock unfurled like a serpent, rising from its coverings, pointing directly at her gorgeous face. It was so God damn hard, it was like concrete, as straight as an arrow, the skin almost straining, pulled as tight as it was. The veins were almost pulsing, the tip swollen and angry. It had never looked better, as thick as a wrist and looking even longer than its normal nine inches. Even my balls looked larger than ever, swollen with sperm, eager for some much needed relief.

"Jesus Christ, Dad!" she called out firmly, her voice losing its breathy timbre that she had used to coax me into this. "The pictures you sent me didn't do it any justice!" she said, gazing fiercely at my unsheathed weapon, not moving. Somehow, from the side table, she grabbed her phone and deftly snapped a quick pic. "You're fucking huge..." she said, looking up at me with awe. "This is a fucking cock! A real COCK! A man's COCK!" she said, smiling evilly, licking her lips.

Even though I knew better, it stoked the fires of my ego to see her so gaga over my weapon. To have a young woman who was so clearly knowledgeable about such things be so amazed by my impressive size was a huge compliment. Charlotte had never looked at my dick with such excitement. She was almost intimidated by my size. Sabrina saw it as a welcome challenge.

But I still couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe my cock was hanging out right in front of my daughter's face. That she was almost drooling over it. Part of me still knew better, but an increasingly large part of me didn't fucking care. The part of me that was dying with need. That needed some wicked, lusty action. The dark part of me that reveled in the idea of having my own daughter suck me off. It was this thought that caused me to shift myself and give my daughter a better angle to get at me. To really emphasize my size and give her the best show I could.

And she was a rapt audience.

Reaching out quickly, as if not believing it was real, Sabrina snaked her fingers around the root of my dick, her slim fingers unable to fully encircle it.

"Ahh!" I jumped at the sudden contact.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. "It's so hard! Fuck!" She lightly squeezed my unyielding weapon a few times with her nimble fingers, testing its hardness. She quickly snapped a picture with her phone of my cock in her grasp before putting her cell on the table behind her. "Oh my God! It's literally throbbing in my hand! Jesus!" she said, eyes wide as she crawled in closer. She studied it up close, moving her head, admiring every ridge and vein on it. Glancing from my swollen nuts all the way up to the angry tip while still maintaining her hold of me. She moved her nose right up near the tip and inhaled. "Fuck, it even smells good! Jesus, Dad..." she began, looking up at me. "I think I'm in love!"

Her eyes went back to my crotch. I was so in the moment I couldn't let myself think of any reason not to do this. My slut daughter was staring at my bare cock. I was gonna savor this moment.

"Shit, Dad. I think you might have the greatest cock ever!" she said, as if this was a matter of fact. Sabrina then put her other hand on my bare thigh and began to tentatively stroke my weapon.

"Ahh!" I said, my head falling back. She began to increase her pace, sliding her fingers up and down my bloated shaft. A drop of pre-cum, emerged from the tip, which quickly transferred to her fingers as she stroked me.

"I've never seen a cock this big!" she gasped, shaking her head and smiling, her eyes never leaving my prick. I looked down past my weapon to her kneeling in front of me, a huge grin on her gorgeous face. I looked at her naked form, on her knees, her big, naked boobs just out there, jutting out, swaying with every move she made, her hard nipples dancing in the air. And looking down her back, I was able to see her shapely, bare ass, which I had already gotten to know very well, but seeing it like this only added to her appeal. Seeing her like this was one of the hottest images of my life, one that I would never forget.

She switched hands, using her left to jack me off as she reached down and palmed my nuts with the other. She squeezed them lightly, feeling their size for the first time.

"Jesus, haha..." she giggled, almost in awe. "Even your balls are perfect! Fuck..." she sighed, massaging my nuts lightly with her talented fingers. "Devon has a thing for guys with big nuts like this. She'd be so jealous. Haha..." She switched hands again, and began ever more fervently jacking me off with one hand as she cradled my balls with the other. She teased me for a bit, jacking me off for a few moments before slowing down, letting the cum simmer in my balls. She did this a few times before she was ready to take the next step, and by the time she did, I was so ready.

She moved in closer so her face was looking down at my throbbing pillar. With one hand, she gripped the base of my cock, and with the other, she furiously jacked me off, causing my cock to steadily leak pre-cum. She stared right at the tip, admiring it as she stroked me, moving in closer and closer.

Then she looked up at me.

"You ready, Dad?" She asked, pausing in her motion, giving me her trademark mischievous smirk. "You ready for me to suck your fucking cock? Do you want to feel your cock in my tight throat?" she stayed there, not moving, waiting for me to respond, still slowly stroking me.

Knowing I had already decided to come this far, that I had relented to do at least this, to end this thing by getting my cock sucked, I gave her a small, nervous nod.

"What?" she asked knowingly, her palm driving me crazy, but knowing enough not to take me to the edge.

"Do it!" I groaned, my teeth gritting together to stave off the pleasure.

"Do what?" she asked, still playing dumb, her finger toying with the underside of my tip.

"Suck my fucking dick, Sabrina!" I spat out angrily.

"Oh... okay! If you insist." she said with a bright grin. And then, before I could react, her eyes lowered, her mouth opened, and she smoothly took two-thirds of my throbbing cock into her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh my God!" I moaned out in both shock and pleasure. And it wasn't only the feeling of my daughter's mouth sliding around my cock, bathing it with a heat and pleasure I hadn't experienced in years. It was the sight of it that really drove me crazy. Seeing my own daughter taking my meaty weapon into her mouth, its large size somehow fitting inside her mouth, sliding against her stretched lips and talented tongue, and seeing her do it in one smooth motion... it was INSANELY hot! My wife, at her best, whenever she deigned to take me in her mouth, could barely take more than the head. But Sabrina, my own fucking daughter, took the upper two-thirds of my nine-inch cock into her tight throat in one go. It was incredible.

Sabrina looked up at me, eyes getting glassy with lust and the tears that come when having a huge, thick cock lodged in her throat. But she never slowed down. She never let up. The lust in her eyes was obvious. And after pulling back slightly to get some air, she attacked my cock further, taking even more of my dick into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I groaned, squirming on the couch as she inhaled more of my cock. Her smooth hair slid against my thighs as she swallowed even more of my weapon, bands of drool leaking down my cock. I looked at the way her plump, smooth lips were stretched to the brim around my meat, forming a tight seal as she inhaled my prick for all it was worth. And as she pulled back, the feeling of those warm, plump lips sliding against my aching shaft was just incredible. She bobbed more and more and worked herself into a smooth rhythm as she sucked me.

123456...9