Buttholing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, mouth open, eyes lidded over in desire, her clenched throat barely able to form words. Her head swayed from the sheer force of my intense fucking. Her arm gave out and she fell forward, her face resting against the carpet as kept driving my cock into her. Head down, ass up, she surrendered to the thorough fucking I was inflicting upon her. She stayed silent, mouth open in ecstasy as I kept smoothly driving my thick weapon into her clenched ass, demolishing her cute butthole. I pushed past her own perceived limits, taking her to new heights of pleasure. Her asshole was quivering around my thick, pulsing shaft, spasming violently in satisfaction.

"More... more... more..." she sighed lightly, voice barely perceptible. I sped up, fucking her as hard as I could, heaving my aching cock into her waiting ass. Where before, she might have been a bit unsure at this rough fucking, her asshole had now completely surrendered to the intense, brutal sex we were having. I kept plowing into her, taking her to new heights as I dug her ass out to new depths, fucking her more deeply than she'd ever been before. And through it all, she just bent over and took it, her asshole swallowing up my full length easily, loving every minute of it. The meaty slapping of my swollen nuts hitting against her cunt rang in our ears. She pushed herself up on shaky arms, trying to regain her composure.

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHHH! Fuck, Dad!" she sighed as I spanked her again hard, waking her up from her daze. "Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" she screamed out, pushing back at me again as I drove into her. "Oh my... OHHH!" she groaned, each new pump into her causing new, unexpected jolts of pleasure through her as I dug into unexplored territory.

I was so lost in the moment I could barely think. I was all anger and aggression and lust. I wanted to make her pay for all the teasing she'd put me through. I wanted to show her the depths of lust her games had pulled me into. I wanted to let her know how serious this was by giving her the most intense fucking of her life.

I wanted to make this bitch scream.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she moaned, babbling as I filled her ass up. Seeing her moist, sweat-soaked hair against her back spurred me into further action, reaching down, grabbing hold of her hair, and yanking back roughly. "SHIT! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed out loudly at the harsh treatment. Her asshole spasmed around me again in pure pleasure. She was now facing away from me, head up, as I used the added leverage to dig deep into her. "Ahh! AHHH! FUCK!" she screamed. This position allowed me to see her large, smooth, swaying breasts. In my hunger, I couldn't help myself, reaching under her and grabbing at her hanging tits crudely. I was now over her back as I continued to drill her, groping her huge breasts. Pinching her nipple caused her asshole to spasm again.

"Oh my God, Dad! Oh my God! Keep fucking me! Just like that! Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Fuck... FUCK! I'm gonna have the biggest orgasm of my life! Daddy! I'm gonna fucking cum! You're gonna make my ass cum on your huge dick! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Sabrina screamed.

Her entire body shuddered as a huge orgasm shook her to the core. I released my grip on her hair and tits and leaned back, focusing on fucking her. I focused on destroying her fucking asshole, destroying the tight hole that had been dominating my thoughts and fantasies. As I did this, her head fell down, unable to support it as the pleasure consumed her body. As she came, she reached down between her legs, rubbing her pussy roughly with her fingers, quickly gushing all over them, her juices splattering against the carpet, her legs and my bouncing balls.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" she screamed out, staying on all fours as I continued fucking her ass throughout her world-shaking orgasm. The tight, clenching hole was spasming like crazy around me, but I was in such a state that even that wasn't enough to take me over the edge. I just kept going, fucking her, not stopping, not slowing down, carrying her on my huge cock through her massive orgasm. After a few more minutes of this, the orgasm ran its course. She was left on all fours, coated with sweat, panting for breath, her head sagging and hair hanging down. Finally, as I kept fucking her tight ass, she looked back at me with a look so lustful I almost lost it right then.

"Oh my God..." she sighed, her voice heavy with lust. "I've never cum harder in my life! Holy shit! That was amazing!"

"This is what you do to me!" I growled at her, slowing down slightly, and her eyes went wide with recognition. As if she finally realized the lustful insanity she had put me through, and how serious that was, all thanks to the intense orgasm she'd just experienced. But then I met her awed gaze with my intense one. "But we're not done yet." At this, I sped up again, resuming the intense, brutal fucking I had just been performing on her.

"Oh my God!" she screamed, her face a mask of lust again. She turned away and faced forward, mouth open in lust. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! You're amazing! The best ever! Holy shit! Yes! Yes!" she squealed as I drilled her. Her mouth hung open as I kept pumping into her tight ass roughly.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Daddy! Daddy!" she screamed out. Her eyes would squeeze shut as waves of mini-orgasms kept coursing through her. "Yes! Fuck! I understand! Fuck! Daddy! I'm so sorry! Fuck! I'm so sorry for teasing you! Fuck! Driving you crazy! Yes! Making you insane for me! Shit! So insane you had to fuck your own daughter! Yes! I thought it'd be fun! Fuck! FUCK! You're such a good daddy, and I'm such a fucking whore! Fuck! YES! I'm sorry I'm such a dirty slut, Dad! God! I never knew what it'd do to you! FUCK! I never knew..." Sabrina looked back at me, eyes heavy with lust, barely recognizing me in the state I was in. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck!" she screamed, turning away from me, lost in pleasure. Then, I was startled by a new noise, right near me, causing me to slow down slightly.

Sabrina's phone.

Somehow though everything, her phone had ended up on the floor, falling off the table, within arm's reach of her. Through her haze, using one arm to hold herself up, she reached out with her other hand and grabbed her phone. Toying with it as I drilled her, I was surprised to hear a new voice.

"Sabrina?" Cecilia said through the speaker phone. Sabrina dropped the phone on the floor, unable to hold it up through the intense fucking.

"Cecilia!" she called out, her voice warbling as I fucked her.

"What... did it happen?" my daughter's best friend asked over the phone.

"Cece! Fuck... he's fucking me! He's fucking me right now!" she called out.

"Seriously?" Cece asked.

"Yes! Fuck! Fuck me! SHIT!" Sabrina screamed out, eyes squinting shut, lost in the intense ass-fucking for a moment. "He's balls deep in my ass right fucking now, babe! Holy fuck! YES!"

"Oh my God..." Cecilia sighed softly.

"Honey... fuck!" Sabrina began, facing away from me, face twisted in lust as I pounded her hot ass, the slapping of our skin loud enough for Cecilia to hear. "You don't understand... Cece! Oh my God! I swear, he's even better than we thought! So much better! He's the best ever! Oh my God! Oh my GOD! YES! YES!"

"Holy shit..." Cecilia panted, the heat in her voice obvious.

"He's so fucking huge! Fuck! And thick!" Sabrina screamed out. "And he shoved the whole thing up my ass! His cock is massive, but it feels so God damn huge! Holy fuck! YES! YES! He made my ass cum, baby. He's fucking me so fucking hard and deep he made my ass cum! It was the biggest cum of my life! And he's gonna do it again! Oh my God!"

"Jesus... this is so hot," Cecilia sighed. I could only imagine her on the other end, listening to this with a hand down her pants.

"Fuck!" I groaned, the knowledge of my daughter's best friend listening in on this intense, incestuous fucking sending a tingle through my boiling nuts. Sabrina was bent over low as I plowed her asshole, barely able to support herself, but her ass didn't give in in the slightest, pushing back at me, taking the powerful fucking like the fantastic whore she was. Even I was amazed at how well she was taking this brutal anal sex. "Yes! Your ass is amazing!" I groaned out, unable to control myself. "This is what you sluts do to me! Ahh! FUCK!" I called out, making sure Cece could hear.

"Daddy!" Sabrina called out, her focus returning to me. "Fuck! FUCK! So God damn good! I know... fuck... I know I was playing with you before, fuck! That this was just a game! HOLY SHIT! AHH! Yes! But... fuck... but I swear to fucking Christ, if you make me cum like that again, I'll be your fucking whore for life! I swear to fucking God! FUCK! If you can make cum like this every damn time, the only thing I want in the whole fucking world is to be your little teenage slut whore forever and fucking ever! YES!"

"FUCK!" I groaned, pounding up into her harder at this.

"Fuck..." Cecilia sighed over the phone.

My brain knew better, but my cock loved the idea of having my hot-bodied daughter as my personal slut, and I could feel my weapon pulse in delight.

I was getting close.

"Daddy!" she screamed out, lifting herself enough to look back at me. "I want you to cum in me again! I want you to fill my ass with cum like you did my fucking cunt!"

"Oh my God..." Cece sighed over the phone.

"Ugh!" I groaned, her voice cutting through my lustful rage, speaking to the beast she had made of me, making my nuts swell with delight.

"Dad... fuck!" my daughter began. "Cum in me! Please! Betray Mom and cum in your daughter's ass! Promise you'll never fuck Mom again and make me your whore! YES! Pound that big cock into my ass and fucking cum! Fucking cum! Yes! Fill your daughter's whore ass with thick fucking cum! Yes!"

"God!" I groaned.

"Fuck!" Cecilia squealed, clearly touching herself now.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Daddy! I think I'm gonna cum again! Cum in my ass when I cum on your dick! Please!" Sabrina begged, pushing herself back at me. "You make my ass feel so good! Your cock is an orgasm machine for slutty teenage girls! Yes! Yes! Fuck! YES! YES! This is the best! I love it! Yes! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! YES! YES!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, getting close to boiling over. "Oh my God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, baby!" I pounded her harder and faster, my cock ready to explode.

"Yes!" Sabrina squealed.

"Do it, Mr. S!" Cece urged me. "Cum in her fucking slut ass!"

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Sabrina screamed, her asshole quivering around me. That, combined with the tightness and heat of her asshole, and the filth and nastiness of the moment, took me to the precipice. We fucked each other harder and harder, both getting close. "Yes! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! UGHH! UGHHH! FUCK!"

"OH! FUCK! GOD!" I groaned loudly.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK!" Sabrina screamed, her asshole spasming. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my ass! Yes! YES! AAHHHH! YES! YES! FUCK! GGAAWWWWDDDDD! YES! FUCK! I'M GONNA... OH MY GOD! DADDY! DADDY! YES! FUCK! YES! DADDY! I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

That did it.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" I groaned, her tight asshole and filthy words carrying me over the edge, my balls twisting as a huge stream of thick fiery cum shot out of me and deep into my daughter's ass. Her asshole clenched around my cock violently as she came again, as rough as the last one.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! YES! YES!" she screamed loudly, driving her ass back at me aggressively as she came hard. Her head fell against the carpet, and she reached between her legs again, strumming her clit and making herself squirt again. Her entire body quivered around me, as if on fire, spasming violently as she came.

"AHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly as cum rocketed out of me. I held her ass right against me, holding my full length inside her as I came deep inside her again, filling up her asshole with thick, potent cum. Somehow, after having cum like crazy recently, this orgasm was even bigger. My swollen dick kept firing out long jets of copious, boiling cum, firing off deep in her ass. In my own daughter's asshole. Her quivering asshole was practically coaxing more hot cum from my nuts to fire off deep inside her. More and more of my seed exploded out of me, and my entire body was jerking and shaking as I came violently in Sabrina's ass.

"FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!" I groaned, my voice shaky. "YES! YES! YES!"

"AAAHHHHHHH! YES! YES! OH GOD! YES! FUCK! THIS IS THE BEST! EVER! YES!" she screamed out, her entire body still shaking from her rough orgasm.

"Oh my God! Yes!" I groaned.

"Fill my ass! AHHHH! FUCK! YES! I feel it! I feel it! Oh my God! YES!" Sabrina squealed, her asshole spasming around me as I filled the tight hole with sizzling cum. I grunted and held her tight as I filled up her ass with my thick seed, my cock convulsing deep inside her.

And over the phone...

"Yes! Yes! Fuck..." Cece moaned, cumming herself alongside us.

I don't know how long this went on, with my daughter bent over in front of me, cumming on my cock as I came deep in her ass. But finally, when the end came, when the last drop of cum escaped from the tip of my cock and entered her waiting ass, her overcharged body finally stopped shaking. We both collapsed, nearly at the same time, crumpling into a sweaty, sticky mess on the floor. We both blacked out from exhaustion from the marathon fuck session we'd just taken part in.

***********

I don't know how long I was out. But after a good long while, I returned to the world of the living. My eyes opened, and it took a few moments before I realized where I was and what had happened. It all hit me at once. Oh my God! I really did it. I did it all.

I had just fucked my daughter.

Still in shock, and feeling like the Earth had been tilted on its axis, I began moving, restarting my exhausted body. I was in a daze, as if in a dream. I assessed my surroundings. I was on the carpet, on my stomach, still naked, my body seemingly fused to the floor. My body feeling as if I had just run a marathon, I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees and cracked my neck, and looked to my other side.

That's when I saw Sabrina.

Like me, she was just splayed out on the carpet uncomfortably after the intense fucking we had gone through. Even like this, passed out and strewn on the floor awkwardly, she looked spectacular. Her taut, tanned back. Her long, firm legs. The way her huge boobs ballooned outward against the carpet was just immaculate. And of course, that spectacular ass of hers, looking like two perfectly formed, shapely hills jutting out from her slim frame. The cheeks were still slightly red from the rough treatment I'd given it earlier. I could still remember the feeling of her smooth cheeks against my palm. Her normally perfectly styled hair was wild and unkempt across the top of her back while also obscuring her face slightly. I moved up so I was on my knees. My flaccid dong hung between my legs, my nuts truly and completely drained. I looked over at Sabrina, and my eyes caught a glimpse of my seed leaking from both her pussy and ass.

This was no dream. I'd had sex with my daughter. I'd fucked her roughly in our living room while my wife was out of the house, and...

My wife!

In a slight panic, I glanced at the clock on the wall. 5:30. On a normal day, Charlotte would be home by now. But today, thanks to her PTA meeting, she would arrive later. So, we still had time, but not much.

"Hey," I croaked out, my voice craggy from disuse. I leaned over to lightly slap the side of her butt with the back of my hand. "Wake up," I told her, glancing up to see if she was stirring as I did so. But as my fingers made contact with her warm flesh, I stopped in my tracks.

Her eyes were wide open.

For a moment, I just looked at Sabrina as she looked at me. Her face was blank, and her expression was unreadable. It certainly didn't help that her hair was obscuring her face. She blinked a few times, and after a few moments of silence, she began to move.

I watched my daughter as she stirred, rising up onto her hands and knees, her body stiff after having been passed out for a while. She shifted around, loosening up, and as she brushed her hair out of her face, she turned to look at me. I was struck again by how beautiful she was. Even now, with her hair unkempt, and her makeup smeared, she looked stunning. That being said, her expression was still unreadable as we just looked at each other for a few moments.

Father and daughter. Both naked, exposed to each other. Recovering from an experience where we had seen each other at our most naked, literally and figuratively. Speaking for myself, it was still too soon to really examine what I had done, and I was wondering if she felt the same confusion and uncertainty. What do you say after you commit incest for the first time? Where do you go from there? It was still too soon for me to say, and it was clear she was still processing things.

"Hi..." she said softly, with a small, vague smile. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me, almost in disbelief at what she was seeing. Her father, naked, right in front of her. The memories of what had just happened were probably still floating back to her. This was a quiet, contemplative, kind of emotional moment for us both. But all I was thinking about was how difficult it was not to just stare at her massive tits.

My mind coming back to me, and realizing that it was best to just delay dealing with the consequences of what we'd just done, I spoke out about the more pressing issue.

"We need to clean up," I began, nodding at her. "Your mother will be home soon." Knowing that this crazy afternoon between us was over, she nodded lightly. On shaky legs, she got to her feet and padded away, walking gingerly, stopping only to grab her discarded underwear and her cell phone. She walked slowly up the stairs, giving me one last glance before disappearing from my sight. Alone for the first time in a while, I took a deep breath, developing a game plan, and leapt to action in covering my tracks.

Pulling on my work clothes just to cover myself up, I did my best to take care of the most pressing issue, cleaning up the living room. Putting the table right back where it was, putting all the stuff back in its right place, and setting the broken items to the side. I didn't have an explanation in mind for how to explain said broken items, but I'd figure something out. I opened up the windows to air out the room, grabbed some cleaner and paper towels, and did my best to clean up any visible evidence of our incestuous misdeeds. When everything looked good enough, I leapt up the stairs, two steps at a time.

Sabrina was currently in her own shower, cleaning up, and I moved to do the same. Not with her, of course. I went to my own shower, disrobed, and jumped in, washing off any evidence of my actions. By the time I got out, Charlotte still wasn't home. So I put on some new clothes, grabbed my old clothes and headed downstairs to throw them in the washer. As I walked by, Sabrina was locked up in her room, silent, and I didn't have time to deal with that now. I threw my work outfit in the wash and flipped it on, just in time for the door to open, and for Charlotte to announce her arrival.

"Hey!" she called out, and I joined her in the kitchen.

"Hi!" I said, probably a little too loudly, making her turn to look at me. This was the moment of truth. Would she somehow sense my dishonesty and yell and scream at me? Would she see some bit of evidence I had missed and figure out the truth? Would she see it painted across my face that I had just roughly fucked our slut daughter and cum deep inside her? Would she see the truth, or would she see what she wanted to see?

1...456789