Buttholing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all I was thinking about right now.

"So many guys have fucked me in the ass, Dad. Fuck!" she groaned, her ass taking more of me. "But I was always imagining it being you inside me then. But the real thing... fuck... it's even better! Oh my God! You're so huge!" I looked down, and it was almost a ridiculous sight, seeing her tight, cute asshole stretched to the absolute max by my thick, unrelenting rod. I didn't know how she could be doing it, but her asshole was swallowing up more and more of my meaty dick. She had two-thirds of it in already.

"AHHH! GOD! FUCK! Fuck fuck fuck!" she winced in pleasurable agony as her small, tight hole adjusted to having man-sized meat lodged deep inside it. Her thighs were resting on mine, supporting her weight, with only a few inches of cock left still outside her. "Yes! Yes! I want it all! I want every inch!" she said, looking near crazed as she lowered herself further, trying to take more of my cock in her tight, deep rear.

The pleasure... the all-encompassing tightness on nearly every inch of my rod... and the heat, oh man, the heat... it was, without a doubt, the greatest thing ever. The greatest experience of my fucking life. Better than the best highs of my marriage. Better than any experience with any other woman. Better than any experience in my life period. I had found heaven. I had found bliss, not through love, or anything else in my normal life. No, I had found bliss by having my cock buried eight inches deep in my daughter's butthole. And there was still one more inch to go.

Any thoughts of pushing her away were long gone. I gripped her by the hips and tried to pull her down deeper. She wanted me balls deep inside that tight asshole of hers, and I wanted to be balls deep inside her tight ass too, so I would give her exactly what she wanted. I pushed my hips upward and pulled her down lower. She was digging into the couch, trying to pull herself down deeper, and finally, after a herculean effort from both of us...

"AHHHHH! FUCK!" she squealed.

"God DAMMIT! Fuck! So fucking tight!" I groaned. Her full, shapely ass was now resting on my lap. Her head was swaying with pleasure as she ground herself against me. She spread her legs so one was on either side of mine. Her back was straight, and her hands were on her knees, balanced almost like a dancer, but instead of spinning on her tip toes, she had a huge cock lodged up her ass.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, Oh my God!" she stammered, lightly grinding her ass around my cock, getting used to it. I held her in place, grinding up into her, savoring the feeling of her luscious ass smothering my cock in pure concentrated pleasure. It was so good, it was driving me crazy!

"God! UGHH! FUCK!" I spat out, my body straining to contain myself. My drained fuel tanks of hot, thick cum were starting to refill at a furious rate. Her asshole spasming around my cock soon had me ready to go already, mere minutes after the biggest orgasm of my life. After a few minutes of adjustment, on both our parts, she finally turned back and looked over her shoulder again, her luscious, cascading hair falling down her back as she gave me a look so lustful that it made my nuts twitch in excitement.

"Do you like my ass, Dad?" she asked softly, swiveling around my post. "Do you like having your huge, fat Daddy-cock buried up your 18-year-old daughter's ass? Is this what you wanted? Is that what you wanted to do from the very first time I showed you my asshole? Did you want to cheat on Mom and fuck your slut daughter up her slutty fucking ass, Dad? Because all I had to do was show you a picture of my fucking butthole, and now your nine-inches-deep in my ass! That, Dad, is the power of Buttholing. Fuck! Yes! That is what makes Buttholing awesome! Fuck, you're so big! Yes! That is what Buttholing can do for you. This is what it gets you. Your hard married dick up a tight, slutty ass! Yes! Isn't it the best? Fuck! Isn't Buttholing the best thing ever! Even if you could go back in time and stop me, you wouldn't, because you know how good my ass makes your cock feel, and you wouldn't trade that pleasure for anything. Haha! Fuck!"

I said nothing as Sabrina ground into my dick harder, her tight, clenching asshole smothering my cock in pleasure with every small movement she made. On one hand, those feelings of anger and reluctance that had set in after cumming the first time hadn't gone away. I was angry at what she had pulled me into, what she had made me do, what she made me say and do during this whole thing. But at the same time, my cock was feeling a form of absolute bliss I didn't know was possible. So, as she continued the sex undeterred, I remained silent, at least for now.

She then leaned forward, hands on my knees, and lifted herself up, my thick shaft emerging from her tight, clenching hole. It looked almost inhuman, seeing my sizable cock emerging from such a snug and small hole. But the absolute world-shattering, vise-like grip of her asshole around my cock erased any questions. She lifted herself up till only a third of my cock was left stuck inside her, before she dropped back down.

"Ooohhh..." she grunted.

"Ahhh!" I groaned, a jolt traveling through my entire body as her tight asshole swallowed up my lengthy cock again, stamping down any objections. Before I knew it, she lifted herself up again, and dropped back down, her butt colliding with my thighs. Soon, she worked herself into a good pace, sliding up and down my thick weapon.

"Fuck! Fuck! You're so big!" she screamed out. While she started out this whole anal fuck slowly, her ass was now slamming into my thighs roughly.

"Oh! God damn!" I cried out, wincing at the rich pleasure of her tightened asshole. The tautness... the heat... it was amazing! I couldn't get enough. Gripping her hips, I drove up into her, fucking her ass as she rode me.

"You like that, Dad? You like your daughter's ass?" she called out, not even facing me. I watched her as she rode me, her taut back straight as she bounced up and down, her long, chestnut hair swaying between her shoulder blades. I glanced down at her firm, shapely rear, jiggling lusciously as she rode me, with my large cock disappearing in between, swallowed up by the crevasse between those juicy cheeks.

"Ugh! Fuck!" I groaned. I knew it was wrong. I knew I shouldn't be doing this. But her asshole was so amazing that I couldn't stop driving up into her as best as I could. It felt too good to stop.

What had she made of me? I was a good father. A good man. A regular, suburban dad. Yet she teases me and drives me crazy to the point where I had no choice but to commit incest. Where there was seemingly no other choice. She had injected this poison and sin into my system, and I could feel the good man I used to be sliding away. All those just thoughts and rightful concerns were beginning to matter less and less. If I didn't do something, those concerns wouldn't matter at all, and I'd truly be lost.

My mind flashed to my wife, and the stupid meeting she was at. I could see it crystal clear in my mind's eye. I could see my wife on stage, speaking loudly and passionately about the dangers of Buttholing. Speaking about how wrong it was. How filthy and abhorrent it was. About the permanent lifelong damage it could do, how it could scar these girls. How the young women who partake would regret it forever, and how the guys who encourage it were only furthering the problem. My wife then pushed for the school to put a stop to this crazy trend, and encourage normal relationships. Because a healthy, true relationship built on love and friendship was far more fulfilling than one based on filth and sin. She wanted the school to let its students know that Buttholing might seem like a fun or cool thing to do now, but in the end, it didn't work. It wouldn't give them the fulfillment and love they craved.

My mind returned to the present, just in time to see my daughter's asshole swallow my cock to the root.

"AHHH!" Sabrina squealed in delight as her ass took my thick, bone-hard weapon.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I felt her tight, clasping asshole rise up along my length, making my shaft pulse in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! It's so good! Your cock is so fucking thick! YES!" she screamed out in delight. She then lowered herself, taking my entire length inside her again but not rising back up. Sabrina ground into me instead, squeezing my weapon in her tight ass. "AHHH! FUCK!"

"Fuck..." I winced, eyes closed, in almost pained pleasure. My eyes opened just in time to see her leaning backwards so her back slid against my front. That put her face right next to mine as my head nestled into the crook of her shoulder.

"Jesus..." she sighed, extending her arms upward and pushing her chest out. This gave me the primo sight of her massive, perky tits jutting outwards, right in front of me. I couldn't control myself, sliding my hands up and digging into her big tits again.

"Oh..." I groaned as I groped her.

"Your cock's the best, Dad..." she sighed into my ear before leaning over and kissing my jaw. "It feels so good in my ass." she added, before looking downwards at the sight of my full length buried in her asshole. Leaning back and bringing her legs up onto the couch, she dug her heels into the cushion and began sliding up and down my length again. "Jesus! That's so fucking hot!" she called out, watching my length pumping in and out of her asshole, all the way up to the tip before driving back inside her again. "You're so God damn big!"

"Fuck!" I groaned as I pumped up into her. On top of the feeling of her tight asshole around my pulsing member, the feeling of her firm back sliding up and down against my front, and the sensation of her hair tickling my neck all added to the intimacy of the moment.

We just went at it like this, with my thick cock sliding in and out of my daughter's tight asshole. She rode me fantastically, taking my girthy dick smoothly in and out of her rear, swallowing its full length on every bounce. Through it all, I kept my hands on her tits, groping her greedily, digging my big hands into her soft, squeezable tits, sometimes toying with her nipples. And as I did this, she just kept looking down, with wide eyes as she chewed on her lower lip, unable to get enough of the sight of my big dick pounding up into her ass. Finally, her head fell back, and she began riding me even harder.

"Oh my God, Dad..." she sighed, laughing. "This is so perfect!" she stated, sounding almost smug as she peeked at my face. I glanced at her for a moment, registering her expression, but mainly lost in the amazing butt sex I was currently embroiled in. She wrapped her arms around my head, pulling herself close so she could kiss my cheek. And through it all, she kept energetically riding me, not losing a bit of speed. "We're gonna have so much fun together! Fuck! We're gonna spend the whole summer hooking up. Yes! Fuck! It'll be amazing! I've got a cock, in-house, primed for constant fucking! Yes! We're gonna be doing it so much! Ughhh! We're gonna fuck all the time! Fuck! Whenever Mom leaves! Ugh! Even when she's in the house, we'll still fuck! Ugh! Fuck my ass, Daddy! Fuck my ass! Yes!" she squealed in delight as she rode me, eyes closing in pleasure, not seeing the slow, boiling anger taking over my face.

"You're gonna be the best boyfriend ever!" she squealed out. "Daddies make the BEST boyfriends, I bet! Haha!" As she kept bouncing on me, I began to breathe deeper, getting more upset as her words rang in my ears. "You're gonna let me get away with everything! Take my side in every argument with Mom! Yes! And you'll spoil me rotten, too! Give me lots of money and gifts, spend Mom's paycheck on things for me! Yes!" she said, laughing with delight, staking her claim as the queen of the household, sounding more like a spoiled brat who cared all about these trivial things, damn the consequences. I kept driving up into her, my hands still groping her huge, jiggling tits, my fingers digging roughly into the succulent flesh. But even discounting the heat of the moment, my blood was boiling. "And in exchange, you'll get to spend the summer fucking me. Me and all my slutty friends! Do all sorts of filthy, fucked up shit with some fucking teenage whores! UGHH! YES! YES! I can't wait to fucking share you with them. Make them so jealous that you're mine, that I get you every day! Yes! YES! Fuck! It's gonna be the best summer ever!"

She kept saying that. The summer. Was that all this was to her? Just some fun little summer fling? That's it? She'd... she'd upended my life! She turned me from a nice, normal dad to an adulterous, daughter-fucking stud. I had a good life. I wasn't complaining. I was happy. But then she Buttholed me. She did this, all of this, injected doubts into my head. Doubts about myself. My life. My marriage. My wife. Until then, I was fine, but now... I was different. I was changed. Sabrina had done all this. She did this to me. And for what? A summer fling? A scheme to get money from me and get something over her mother, who she, for some reason, resented? Or was this just a point of pride she could brag about to all her friends? A challenge? Was that it? Was that all this was to her? A game? This was my life, and she had toyed with it for sport. Was she just gonna get away with it unscathed?

No.

I couldn't let this stand. I couldn't abide this. She needed to learn that this was no game. She needed to understand the seriousness of what she'd done. She'd unleashed something... now it was time for her to reap the consequences.

"Dad, I think..." she began, smiling smugly, but finally, my anger boiled over. My hands leaving her perfect breasts, I wrapped my arms around her waist and sat up. "Wait... what... Dad..." she stammered as I stood and lifted her up with my cock still lodged in her ass, and stepped forward. Before she could say anything else, I kneeled onto the carpet in front of the couch, setting her down on her knees in front of me. "Dad, what..." she began again, confused, but she jumped slightly when I reached from behind her and roughly shoved the coffee table away, giving us space for what was to come next. The table caught on the carpet and tipped over, its contents falling onto the floor, causing some of the more fragile decorations to hit the floor and break. But I didn't care, and as Sabrina looked back at me, I roughly shoved her forward, so she was bent over in front of me, on all fours. She tried to move back up but I put my hand on her bare back, keeping her in place. And then, as she looked back at me, a little confusion painted across her beautiful face. At that same moment, I lifted my hand from her back, reared back, and brought it down against her ass in a crisp slap.

SPANK!

"Ahhh!" she moaned out as her ass cheek jiggled from the hard contact. She jumped forward slightly at this, but I held myself against her with one hand on her hip, my cock still lodged in her ass. She looked back at me, a small smirk crossing her lips. "Dad! I never knew you..." she began, but I reared back and spanked her again.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Fuck!" she groaned out, swaying forward again as she dealt with the force of the crisp spank. She looked back again, eyes glassy with lust. "Jesus, Dad... I've never seen this side of you," she purred, smiling at me, but I stayed silent, almost ready to boil over. "This opens up all sorts of possibilities. Maybe we can even..." she began.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"God! FUCK!" she screamed loudly, her pretty smile disappearing, wincing at the firm contact as her ass began turning red.

"This isn't a game!" I roared finally, making her look at me with some confusion, as if she hadn't realized I was actually mad. "I'm not your pet, Sabrina. I'm not a toy. I'm your father! And you... you did this to me! You made me do this! You've been driving me crazy! Literally insane! I'm not gonna be the same again!" I called out, upset, but at the same time, I was swiveling my throbbing prick in her tight ass, holding myself deep inside her. "You don't get to treat this like it doesn't matter! Like it's no big deal! Like it's some little fun thing!"

"Okay..." she said, still confused, probably wondering how I could be so upset with my dick in her ass.

"I'm not gonna be able to forget about this day for the rest of my life..." I told her, my cock throbbing in her ass. "And when we're done, you won't either." She was still jumbled as I gripped her hips with both hands and reared back, sliding my juice-coated dick from her clasping asshole, all the way out to the head, then I drove it back inside her.

"Ahhh!" she moaned out as I shoved my lengthy cock back inside her. But I didn't stop, pumping in and out, working up quickly into a fast pace. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned as I drove myself inside her.

"Guhhh! Fuck!" I groaned, her tight hole clenched around my weapon. But I didn't settle at a rapid pace. I kept speeding up, going faster and faster.

"Fuck! Fuck! Daddy... fuck!" she groaned out, on her hands and knees, pushing her ass back into me as I drove into her. My front was banging into her ass as I sped up, my pace relentless. I slammed into her even more forcefully.

"Damn! God..." I groaned, my cock throbbing in delight at this increase in force.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck! FUCK!" she sighed, her head bouncing as I drilled her. But I didn't slow down. I fucked her harder and harder, driving my full length into her roughly, my belly slamming into her ass in a meaty slap.

"Guhhh!" I groaned, almost bestial, spit flying from my mouth as I fucked her relentlessly. My daughter had toyed and teased me for so long. Inspired all this lustful aggression and finally, I was venting all that fury, taking out that lustful rage on her perfect, tight asshole.

This was it. This was me finally putting my foot down and teaching her a lesson about the wickedness she had been putting me through. I was being a good parent, a good father, and punishing her. Punishing her by ravaging her tight ass with my massive dick. Disciplining her by spanking her hot ass and making her squeal in pleasure. This is how she'd learn the gravity of what she'd put me through. The pure whirlwind of lust she'd been tormenting with. This is the affect she had on me, and now I was making her feel it.

"Oh... oh... oh!" she groaned, head up, bouncing as I fucked her. My hips were driving into her at a near blinding speed, to the point where I was amazed at my own stamina. Her ass was pushing back at me at the start, but my driving hips were too forceful, slowing her down to the point where she was just kneeling there and taking it. I wasn't slowing down. I wasn't showing mercy. I was giving this teasing little minx the fucking of a lifetime, the fucking she'd been asking for with how she'd been driving me crazy. "Fuck... fuck... wai... wait!" she called out, her eyes closed, one of her hands reaching back, held out for me, easing me to let up. But nothing was breaking through my lustful, berserker rage. I wasn't gonna let up, and I only fucked her harder and harder, slamming myself into her ass crudely, making her take my full, thick length into her hot, tight ass. Making her feel what she'd done to me.

"Wait... wait... please..." she begged, asking for mercy when she had shown me none. My forceful fucking drove her entire body forward, and the one hand still on the carpet was barely able to withstand the rough anal sex I was unleashing on her. Her pleas for mercy got softer and softer. "Wait... wait... wait..." she sighed, and at this point, she turned a corner. At this point, the rough, intense fucking I was giving her took its toll on her. Any pleas for mercy died on her lips, and I watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she experienced a new level of intense pleasure.

1...456789