By Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of kissing her lips I immediately went to her ear and nibbled on it. I moved to her neck, that delectable neck that I've always wanted to have under my mouth, and gently blew air on it before placing a gentle kiss on her skin. I pulled the straps of her dress down her shoulders and placed kisses on both of them. The dress slipped to the ground revealing an almost naked Allie and I drank up the sight. Her entire body had that tanned glow that had been missing yesterday, her breasts looked just big enough to fit in my hands, her nipples were poking out indicating her arousal, her stomach was trembling in what I hope was need, and the white thong she adorned covered her most intimate spot but showed she was clean shaven.

I rushed at her. I cupped both of her breasts in my hands and sucked on her left nipple while tweaking the right between my thumb and forefinger. The gasps she emitted spurred me on. I switched to sucking on the right after a while my hand slipped down her stomach. I relished in feeling her abs contract under my hand as it made its way downward. I toyed with the waistband of the thong for a while much to her annoyance.

"Please," she gasped. "Jess, please, keep going."

I quickly moved my lips to hers and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. I moved my lips from hers to speak. "Not here."

"Bedroom," she nearly screamed.

We raced down the hall to my bedroom and toppled on my bed with me on top. I resumed my earlier ministrations while she raked her nails down my back over my clothes. I guess she figured I had too many clothes on because I felt her lift the edge of my tank top up until she pulled it to my shoulders. I leaned up and threw the rest of it off then reached back to undo my bra and throw that off as well.

She sat up and began kissing across my chest while slipping her hands beneath my shorts. She cupped my ass and gently squeezed causing me to moan. I have plenty of areas on my body that get me going and she was finding all of them.

"Get up and take your shorts off," she panted.

I definitely wasn't going to argue so the shorts came off.

"Panties, too."

I lost the panties as well and when I came back to the bed she had other ideas instead of me being on top. She climbed on top of me and when I moved my hands up to reach for her she stopped me.

"This is how this is going to work," she said mischievously, smiling. "You're going to keep your hands to yourself and I get to do whatever I want."

"But--"

She placed a finger on my lips. "Trust me, you'll love it."

I would've loved it if I were able to touch the body I've craved after for years. However, I could wait so I nodded my assent. She smiled and pulled my hands above my head. "These stay here," she stated sternly.

"Yes ma'am," I laughed.

She ran her nails down the length of my arms after placing them above my head, sending shivers throughout my whole body. When she reached the bottom she began placing little kisses starting from neck all the way down to my stomach. I was squirming with need silently begging her to move lower. She went to my left leg and kissed and licked her way down to my foot before coming back up. She did the same with my right and then she came face to face with my pussy. I was already having a hard time keeping my hands above my head, but when she blew air on me I dropped one of my hands to her head. I guess she sensed my desire because she let me keep it there. She took her hands and spread my nether lips open and just stared at me.

In her slight pause I was able to start thinking about things. What about Mark and Kelly? What had we just done? I knew I didn't want to hurt Kelly. But that's exactly what I had just done. We betrayed two people we cared about and, honestly I felt terrible but I don't know if I regret it. I also don't know what this was. Why did this happen? Why did she do this?

"Allie," I stated, leaning up, "wait a second."

"What's wrong," she huffed. "Are you okay?"

I was panting and trying to control my breathing while she came over and ran her fingers across my stomach. "What is this? What are we doing?"

She sighed and pulled the covers up over herself. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about my wedding."

I was confused. "What about your wedding?"

"When we were in my room by ourselves and we talked. Before we left you kissed my cheek."

She didn't continue. "Okay? I've kissed your cheeks before. What was so different about that time," I prompted. "Is it because you knew how I felt about you? I'm sorry I can't change that, but I don't see what--"

"I wanted you to kiss me," she blurted. "I wanted you to kiss me on the lips. I don't know why, I just did. I was expecting it and it never happened. I was so mad at you after you walked out. I haven't thought of anything else since then, and that was over a year ago! Do you know how frustrating that is?

You turned everything upside down for me, Jess. The whole year before my marriage I was ready to have kids and start my new life. I had no qualms about anything. Then you decide you're going to profess your love for me. Let me finish," she stopped my impending protest. "You told me you loved me and it became all I could think about every day before my wedding. At first I thought I just wanted to know what it was like to be with another woman, but when I started thinking about it more I knew I wanted to know what it would be like to be with you."

She got up from her side of the bed, walked over to the window, and looked out the open window. The sheets were still wrapped around her body and it showed off her delicious curves wonderfully. I walked over to her and started to wrap my arms around her from behind. She moved away.

"I can't think when you touch me," she sighed, apologetically. "As much as I wanted to know what it would be like, I couldn't just walk away from Mark a few days before our wedding. So I married him and we went on our honeymoon. When we got back you avoided me, which hurt like hell, but I understood why you did it. Then obviously you left to go to New York. I thought that would be the perfect time to get over whatever it was that was happening. I missed you so much while you were gone; more than a friend should miss another friend. There were days when I didn't even want to get out of bed. Sometimes I skipped meals. Mark thought I was depressed and I think he was right. When you would come home to visit I tried to be cautious around you. I didn't want you to know what was going on until I figured it out myself."

She sighed and I could see she was struggling to continue. "Do you want to take a break," I asked.

"No," she shook her head. "I need to get this out." She took a deep breath and continued. "When I found out about you meeting Kelly I had this weird feeling of jealousy come over me. I think that was when I really started to understand that I had feelings for you. I began to wonder about how you kiss her. Was it passionate? Would you have kissed me the same way? Did you stop loving me when you met her? It was driving me crazy so I started talking to you less and less. I had no idea what I was going to do. Then you come back here and I realized I still missed you despite everything with Kelly. I lashed out at you because I didn't know what else to do. Feeling this way about you scares me to death."

"And how do you feel about me, exactly," I encouraged.

"Have you ever heard the saying, 'It's not about whom you can see yourself with, but who you can't see yourself without?' I can see myself with Mark; he's a great guy. But I know I can't live without you. I have to have you in my life. I guess what I'm saying is sometime over the last year I realized I love you as more than a friend. I want to wake up and fall asleep next to you every morning, I want to rush home from work to see you, I want people to look at us and say 'Look at how happy they are.' I love you, Jess, and I want to be with you."

I went to hug her and this time she let me. Placing a kiss on the top of her head I whispered, "I never stopped loving you. I don't think I could even if I wanted to."

She looked up at me and began kissing me. When she backed us over to the bed I quickly stopped her. "You don't want me," she asked, confusion and hurt soaked her words.

"Baby, I want you. I want you more than anything in this world but tonight I just want to hold you."

She smiled and pulled us over to the bed and we lay side by side. I don't know exactly what's in store for us, but I know we can handle it together.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Leave comments for me!