Camping Exposure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you can," I said as I shifted her feet off my shoulders. I held her feet in the air and then stepped toward her, straddling the chair with my legs. She held one of her own legs up as I leaned closer to her, aiming my cock at her sopping wet pussy. I pressed my again-engorged head between her lips and slid it slowly in.

"Ohhhhh fuck that feels so big right after I come." She moaned as I worked my shaft slowly in and out of her. "I don't think I'm going to come with you, but if you want to, just go ahead." She whispered.

"It's alright. I've had so much the last few days, I don't know that there's anything left anyway." I chuckled as I continued to slowly stroke in and out of her. "It just feels good to do this in you."

"You mean out here?"

"Yeah, I sorta do. I mean doing it over there, it was pretty intense. I think we both came in buckets."

"You sure as hell did. I still have cum on my tits."

"Well, I can wash it off if you want."

"No. I'm gonna leave it there, just to tease you."

"I won't be able to see it once you put your shirt on."

"Who says I'm going to wear a shirt?"

"What are you gonna wear?"

"Well, if you're done, you can see."

I slipped my dick from her and helped her straighten the chair and then step out of it. We both wrapped towels around ourselves and she led me by the hand out of our little enclosure and across the road. Abby and Toto were sitting in their camp chairs as we walked into the site.

"Well, that sounded like it went pretty well," Abby said with a grin. "You drew a crowd."

"I didn't look. I was afraid to." Sue answered her.

"So, you ready for the next part?"

"No, but yes." My wife said a little nervously.

"Inside the door."

Sue walked over to the little camper and opened the door. She turned to face me and took the towel off. The camper and the door blocked the view of anyone from the roadside seeing her, but if anyone down near the water looked they'd see her standing completely naked. She reached into the camper and turned again to face me. She stepped into the itty bitty yellow bikini bottom that Abby had been wearing all week. I watched in fascination as she put it on and then began trying to put the top on, the tiny yellow triangles barely big enough to cover her pink areola. It took a couple of minutes of trying, and also exposing her boobs before she finally had the tiny triangles tied over her big breasts. If the bikini seemed a bit small on Abby, my wife's even fuller breasts looked like they were going to pop out any second. To tell the truth, she looked steaming hot! She walked toward us and stood, looking around a little bit nervously.

"This is going to take some getting used to." She said as she tried unsuccessfully to adjust the tiny triangle and strings that claimed to be a bikini bottom, to cover a little more of her now shaved mound.

"It doesn't cover anymore honey. That's it."

"I feel naked."

"That's the whole idea," Abby said with a feminine giggle. "You can give it back to me before we leave tomorrow."

"So, you gonna take that walk? After watching you two, we're both pretty horny, so you could stay here and I'm sure the four of us can find a way to entertain each other."

"Um. I think I'll go take that walk." She said with a little frown. "I'm not sure I'm into another baking day orgy."

"Wait! What am I missing here?" I asked a little confused.

"It's simple. What she did over there, with you, that was my price for her tricking me into fucking her husband without his knowledge. Kind of a dirty trick, so payment was required. The shave was so she could wear that," she said motioning to the suit my wife was wearing, "while taking a walk with you. That's Toto's price for being tricked into fucking another woman's husband."

"Taking a walk? Like around the park?"

"Actually, around the loop, all the way to the bathrooms and then back, basically as naked as it's legal to be. I mean, she is, isn't she? Practically naked?" Toto said. "But I'd still accept the other."

"No, definitely not my favorite thing to do. I'd rather walk half naked."

"Well, enjoy it then!" Abby said.

"If we're going for a walk, don't you think I should go get some shorts or something?"

"No. I think you're dressed just fine." Abby said with a grin. "It's up to your wife to keep you covered since she was encouraging you to flash your package at us more than once. Now if she doesn't want you to be showing that much, well, how she solves that is up to her." I looked down at myself. It had been more than long enough since we had sex for my body to recharge and the meds to do what the meds do, and watching my wife stand naked in their site and put that bikini on had my dick sticking out like a flagpole, tenting out the front of the towel. "I have to admit. It's a pretty hot look."

"I don't think we want quite that much showing though." My wife said, turning to face me. She made several attempts to get the towel to hold my dick so it didn't poke out like that, finally ending up with it wrapped low around my hips, my fat mushroom head actually sticking up nearly out of the towel after she had wrapped it around me and tucked the ends in. "There. Better. Should we go for a walk?"

Without waiting for an answer, she took my hand and led me out of the campsite and onto the road. I hadn't actually walked the whole circle before, and I wondered how many of the women I'd already had sex with were still camping down this direction. As we walked down the road, I could feel her hand shaking in mine, telling me just how nervous she was, but she seemed to be determined and wasn't shying away from the looks I could see she was getting from the few guys we'd passed in the campsites already. I wanted to put her at ease and was struggling to think of something to talk about, but all I could do was keep wondering about what she said.

"Alright. You said something I didn't understand. Or more to the point, I really can't believe that I'm thinking is what you meant."

"What's that?"

"Baking day orgy? It sounds like you were somehow involved in a sex orgy on one of those baking days you do with your friends. I mean, that clearly isn't the kind of thing you'd have ever done, well, not before this. Tell me I have that wrong?"

So, it was a baking day. And it did kinda turn into an orgy, but not what you're thinking, and probably not anywhere close to how you might guess it happened."

"What am I thinking?"

"A bunch of young guys showing up and fucking us instead of us baking."

"Okay, that's a pretty good guess of what I'm thinking. But if it wasn't that, what was it?"

She walked silently for a way without answering. I was about to ask again when she finally Said, "You didn't have it completely wrong, but not quite right either. And no, I would never have done something like that before, but then, it didn't happen until after that first time. Actually not even until after the second time."

"So what was it?" I asked as we walked along, passing another site along the road, a middle-aged guy sitting in a lawn chair, openly staring at my wife as we walked past.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Honey. I know all the friends you bake with are married. Tell me we aren't talking about keeping a secret from another husband who has no idea."

"When it happened, we all promised to let each wife take care of how to tell her husband, and when. Since I haven't told you yet, I guess the when for me is now."

"And you would have told me about this when? If I hadn't asked just now?"

"I'm not sure."

"Would you have told me?"

"I don't know."

"Why? I mean, it can't be worse than fucking four guys by the pool, can it?" I asked in a whisper.

Without looking at me she whispered, "It was only Adam. But yes, it can be worse, depending on how you look at it."

To me, one guy fucking a bunch of women wasn't in any way worse. Hell, it was basically what I'd been doing all week, just spread out. "So explain it to me," I asked as we walked past a pop-up camper, The camper wasn't what drew my attention. What did was the rope stung across from the camper to the little wooden roof structure over the picnic table, and the blue plastic tarp hanging on it. It looked kind of curious, making me wonder what it was for. When we got just a little further and could see around it, I knew exactly what it was for. Leona was sitting in one of the lawn chairs, and I was sure the tarp was to block the view from the road so she could do her naked dishwashing without getting thrown out of the campground, Something I was still concerned could happen to us.

"June of course was there, it was her house this time. And Erin, You know her. And Sylvia Richards and her daughter Chris."

"Sylvia. The one with the-"

"Really big boobs? Yeah, that Sylvia. Her daughter was home for the weekend from college and came along."

"Okay."

"You know how these things work. A bunch of us get together and bake cookies and stuff, and drink wine and gossip. Not much fun for a guy, but you'd be surprised at what we learn about our friends that aren't there!"

"Actually, I doubt I'd be surprised at all. Not after all this."

"Yeah, I suppose I have pushed the believability envelope a little."

"No hon. You've torn it into tiny pieces. I quite honestly don't know what to believe anymore. I just keep finding out more and more in little dribbles."

"Well, this won't help much either then. Because I did some things I never thought I'd do. And before you ask, no, I have no idea at all why I did them. I'd had some wine, but not THAT much. No, I was quite willing to go along with suggestions that a year ago would have been completely outrageous."

"Like what?" I asked as we passed another site.

"Let me start at the beginning. Maybe it'll make more sense to you than it does to me. I mean, I've played it over in my mind dozens of times and I still don't know what got into me."

"Okay, from the beginning."

"I got there and Erin, Sylvia and Chris were already there and starting to bake. Adam was there too, sitting in the living room playing some video game. Everything was fine for the first couple hours. We were drinking wine and making cookies and having a great time. Somehow the conversation turned to all these crazy tic-toc challenges. I don't even remember why, but Chris challenged her mother to go do the one in front of Adam where you take off your underwear without flashing anything. Well, she did. And then came back and challenged her daughter to do it. I mean, it was a pretty easy thing for her to do, just pull down your underwear from under her dress. She was wearing a little mini-skirt, but she did it easy enough without flashing too much. She came back and dared Erin to do it. I was surprised, but she went and did it too. That left June and me, and I had on shorts and a tank top. So they dared me to take my bra off without showing my boobs. Well, I'd been naked in front of him, but I didn't want them to know that, so I protested, but they said I couldn't refuse a dare, so I did it. I walked in front of him and with some difficulty, managed to take off my bra without taking off my shirt."

"And that led to sex?"

"No. Not at first. The dares started getting more, um, involved. Chris dared her mom to go take her bra off and rub her boobs on his face. She did, and he of course grabbed em and sucked on her nipples for a few moments. You could tell he was getting a hard-on. All he had on was shorts and maybe underwear. Sylvia dared Erin to go get him to stand up and then pull his shorts down. I'm sure she thought he had boxers or something under, but when she pulled down his pants, he was naked. I mean, other than his shoes and his shorts around his ankles, he was naked. She didn't have any underwear on so when he pulled her to him and unzipped her dress, well, there wasn't much to hide. All she had on was a bra. He let her go and she ran back into the kitchen, but he kept the dress, leaving her with nothing but her bra."

"Erin. Little redhead, right?"

"That's her."

"That must have looked damn hot."

"I guess. But she wanted to get Sylvia back, so she dared her to go take off her dress and sit on his lap. Well, she did. She stripped completely naked in front of him, and the way she did it, I didn't feel like it was the first time she'd been nude in front of him. She climbed onto his lap and pushed her tits in his face. Well, he did what any guy would do, and he started sucking and playing with them until she was so turned on she lifted up and sat right back down on his cock. We all just stood there and watched while she bounced on him, fuckin him until they both came."

"That doesn't sound so bad. I mean I could picture myself sitting there and letting her do that. I mean Sylvia has some huge tits that I wouldn't mind seeing."

"Dirty old man!" My wife said with a frown before shaking her head and giggling. "Okay, I get that."

"So how did that turn into what you call an orgy?"

"Because after he filled her pussy, he walked into the kitchen with her, and told his mom to strip and lay on the island. I mean, she did, like right away. It didn't seem to bother her at all getting naked in front of him with her friends there. I mean, when it was just the two of us, I could see it, but she didn't even hesitate. She lay on the island and Adam had Sylvia crawl up and sit on his mom's face. She lay there, licking and sucking Sylvia's pussy, and her son's cum from it. I thought it was gross as hell, and I said so. I guess Adam didn't like that, so he stepped over to me, took off my shirt and then leaned me over, pushing my face into his mom's crotch. He told me to lick her pussy until I made her climax. When I refused, he told me if I didn't he'd tie me to the bench again and make the girls all sit on my face until they all came."

"Tie you to the bench again?" I asked in surprise, turning to her as I grabbed her arm to stop her. "What the hell are you talking about? He tied you to a bench?"

"Shhhhh!" Sue said, looking around at who might have heard me. "Keep your voice down! I don't want the whole fucking world to know what we're talking about."

"Yeah, sure. Okay." I answered more quietly.

"Now, you want me to continue?" She asked quietly. "I mean, if you don't, that's fine with me. I don't really want to go back over this if I don't have to. It's more than a little embarrassing."

I stepped to her and pulled her into a hug, pressing our bodies together as we stood in the road. "I'm sorry. Yes, I want to hear. I think I need to."

"Alright." She said as I loosened my grip. She took my hand and started us walking again. "Like I said, Adam made me lick her until I made her come. While I was doing that, he had Erin and Chris on the counter with each other's faces between each other's legs. He went and got some vibrators from someplace and the two girls were supposed to make each other come as many times as they could. I don't actually know why either one did it, but Chris seemed actually kind of into it. She didn't protest at all, and when Erin tried, he just said not to forget what happens to bad girls. I honestly don't know what that meant, but she apparently did.'

"So, it sounds like Adam has been playing games with more of June's friends than just you."

"Seems like it. Anyway, I hadn't ever done it, what I was doing to June, but I had to try. While I was doing that, he pulled down my shorts and started screwing me from behind. He kept going until he came in me, and then he made Sylvia and I switch."

"As in, now you were sitting on June's face? And she didn't object?"

"Oh hell no. She seemed to really love it. She was licking and teasing my pussy until I came, the whole time Adam's cum was leaking out of me. It was so damn embarrassing, but I just couldn't seem to stop myself from doing it. I mean, I did it, and even while I was doing it, I was wishing I wasn't, but I still did what he ordered. I just couldn't seem to stop myself."

"None of this makes any sense to me," I answered as we approached our campsite again.

"Let's go find someplace to fuck. God, I'm soooo horny. I mean, the whole time we've been talking about it, my pussy has been tingling. Just begging to get you inside me. I don't understand it. I mean, I've never wanted sex so much as I have the last few months."

"Except with me?"

"I'm sorry lover. I don't understand it. I mean, I wanted to. I wanted to have sex with you, but when I started thinking about having sex in the bedroom, it was like the mood just evaporated. I'd tease you and get all ready, and then when we went to the bedroom it just kind of, I don't know, went away."

"Well, there's a bed right in there," I said, pointing to our trailer. She pulled me by the hand to the trailer. She pulled me into the little enclosure she made and pulled my towel off.

"I think this is better." She whispered as she pulled the bikini bottom aside and exposed her crotch to me. She reached for my now exposed, rock-hard cock and pulled us together. "Fuck me. Right here, like this. Make me come around your cock again. I know you can."

"Uh huh." Was all I could answer as she rubbed my head between her lips. I was still picturing her sitting on June's face getting licked to climax as I pushed my dick into her.

"God it feels so much better than a vibrator." She moaned as I worked my dick in and out in short little strokes, spreading her juices along my shaft.

"Did you play with a vibrator with them? With June?" I asked a little breathlessly, as we held each other, standing in the middle of the little enclosure.

"Once or twice." She groaned as I started stroking longer into her. "Oh this feels so good. We haven't ever done it this way, have we? I don't know why. It feels soooo good with my clit on your cock like this. Ohhhhhh yeah."

The breeze had picked up a little since she set up the enclosure, and the unconstrained walls were blowing slightly, occasionally flapping far enough apart to expose us to, well, sometimes the road, sometimes the campers across the grassy field behind us. I don't think either of us cared as I squeezed and kneaded her bare ass cheeks, the itty bitty bikini bottom covering absolutely none of her firm cheeks. In and out I thrust, inching both of us closer and closer to release.

"Gonna come." She whispered. "I want to feel you come in me again. Come with me, please? Let me feel you fill me up again." She moaned softly. She had never been very vocal during sex, so I was a little surprised, but at the same time, I was more than willing to oblige her. I thrust into her harder, slapping our thighs together each time our bodies met. Her tiny bikini top had shifted aside and I could feel her hard nipples pressed to my bare chest. Between her wetness and her hard nipples, I at least knew for certain that her body wanted what we were doing.

"Gonna come." I panted as I drove just a little harder into her.

"Do it. Do it for me, lover!" She panted. "Oh god yes. Here it comes. Can you feel it? Can you tell when I'm going to climax?"

"I can." I panted as her pussy began to squeeze around my fat dick. I continued to thrust as her legs started to tremble. Her slightly tighter pussy pushed me over the edge and with a sudden jerk, my body spasmed, jamming my cock fully into her and smashing our bodies together.

"Yes yes yes yes," She gasped softly as her body shuddered around my surging cock. I doubted there was all that much cum to put in her, but it still felt good to try, especially after the long drought of sex she and I had had. We stood there, trembling and jerking and twitching for several minutes before my softening dick slipped out of her, allowing her juices and the small amount of jizz I'd put in there, to leak out and down her legs.