Camping Exposure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're telling me you drugged me so that I'd have sex with her?"

She leaned down and ground her face into my neck. "I'm sorry lover. I was so afraid that I'd lose you. I couldn't stop myself from doing all those things, and I didn't think you could forgive me. I'm so sorry!"

"I wouldn't be too hard on her," Abby said before I could answer. "She isn't completely at fault here. I rather doubt she's been thinking straight for months, at least about sex and relationships. Whatever he programmed her with is fighting what she knows is right and good in your relationship. She was desperate to reach you. I think you two are going to have some interesting questions for each other. My personal suggestion, share everything. Don't try to hide anything or keep it secret. You can both understand that neither of you were doing what you did without outside help, so I think you can both forgive each other. It's how you move forward that will be the key."

"So, how do we undo this programming?"

"Unless he wants to tell you what he did, and I doubt he'll even admit it since it would be completely against the law, there isn't a way. Eventually, it'll fade. But what they're learning from the substance abuse studies, is that over a period of months, the programmed actions become normal actions and replace the ones the programming was designed to overwrite. Even if she doesn't do anything with Adam again, the, dare I say, slutty behavior, he programmed into her for his own fun and enjoyment, is going to be with her for a long time, and some of that will become her new normal.

Sue pushed up and looked at Abby. "You mean, if he does what he did tonight? He rubs me that way, I'm going to, I'm going to want."

"Your gonna want to get fucked, no matter where you are? Oh I think that's pretty much a given. No, what I'm talking about is things like earlier today. He didn't know about your trigger, yet you took it upon yourself, while he was asleep, to ask me about that bikini, and to set up that place to shower together. You weren't programmed to get your pussy shaved. You chose that on your own. Just like you chose to pull him into view to get fucked. That wasn't part of your programming. That, my friend, is what was buried inside you. That was all you, just freed up from being suppressed." Abby said, finishing with a chuckle.

"So, that wasn't programming? I did that on my own?"

"You did." Abby nodded. "I think you two are going to have a very interesting several months. I wouldn't recommend being around Adam, or at least if you are, you need to tell him you know about being programmed and that if he tries to do anything, you'll have him arrested for sexual assault. As far as your friend June? If I were you, I'd make sure she understood what happened. She's going to have a hard time breaking her programming as well. And in her case, it sounds like she was programmed to not only please her son, sexually, but to get him more women to do it with. So she might find out a bunch of her friends are programmed just like you were."

"Ohmygod. Erin and Sylvia at baking day? They were, ohhhhh shit. I wonder how many of June's friends he did this to?"

"If he was as successful with you and June, I don't see why he wouldn't do as many as he thought he could get away with. Can we prove any of this? No. And trying would just cause a lot of women problems with their husbands. I think maybe you two need to reach out to a few couples and, oh, maybe have a nice quiet dinner together so you can clue them in."

"Might be a good idea," Sue answered. She climbed out of my chair, still naked, and held her hand out. "Come on. Come to bed with me. I want to have sex with you, and I do mean with YOU, and not him. And then in the morning, we can talk more."

"I think that's a good idea," Abby said as I got out of my chair. "Oh, by the way, what's the count?"

Sue turned to look back at Abby. Eight, but nine is coming." She said with a smile as we walked out of her site and across the road, still naked.