Camping Exposure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away from me and pulled me by the hand to the single chair that I had used to shave her. She pushed me into the chair and then, after fixing that incredibly tiny bikini, she sat sideways on my lap, leaning her body against mine and her head on my shoulder. "Honey. You know I love you, right? And you still love me?"

"Of course I love you. I don't think anything could make me change that."

"And this, what happened, we're going to work it out, aren't we? I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either. Are we going to work it out? I hope so. I'm just struggling a little."

"I know. Me too. When I talk about what I did, it doesn't seem like me, but I know it was. I mean, it was me doing it, but it didn't feel like I should be, or, hell, I don't know how to describe it. I never thought I'd ever find myself letting anyone touch me like I let him do. I mean, that first time, I was just letting him massage me, and the more he did, the more turned on I got and the more I wanted him to touch me. I didn't, but I did, you know what I mean? When he took my panties and bra off, all I could think of is how mad you were going to be with me, and then his hands were rubbing my nipples, and it was like there was a live wire between them and my pussy. The more he rubbed my nipples, the wetter I got and the more I wanted to feel his hands there. When he finally did, touch me there, it was like my body was on fire. I wanted his dick in my hand, and then I wanted it between my legs. I just couldn't seem to stop myself, even though I knew you would be so upset if you found out."

"Well, at least you were thinking that much."

"But it didn't stop me. I mean, when he started putting his fingers in me, all I could think of was how good it felt. Then after he made me climax, he pulled me to the edge and stuck his dick in me. God, it felt so good. Not as good as you, but the more he stroked into me the more intense it all got. I didn't remember ever coming as hard as I did right then. I always loved the way you made love to me. It was always loving, and gentle and caring. But with him it was, I don't know, urgent, needy, intense. It was so different than what we do together, or at least always have done. But I couldn't stop myself from wanting it. I wanted to climax again, I wanted to do it around his cock. I'm sorry lover. I really am."

"I know," I whispered, holding her to me.

We were just sitting cuddling, our fingers stroking each other, me her nipples through the almost non-existent top, and her my again growing hardon, her fingers teasing around and over my mushroom head, when we heard the little golf cart pull up near our site. It didn't surprise me much when we heard a knock on the trailer door. I'd sort of been expecting it to happen sooner or later.

"In here!" My wife called out.

A few moments later we saw an older woman, older than us at least, step into our little hideaway. The shirt gave her away as the campground host couple. At least it wasn't a park ranger!

"Good afternoon." She said as she stepped in.

"Good afternoon," Sue answered, pushing herself up to sit upright on my lap, twisting a bit to look at the woman.

"I wonder if I might have a word with you?" She said more quietly as she approached a little closer. I could tell she was looking at the two of us, judging us by our attire, or lack of it.

"Sure, what's up?" My wife said sweetly and innocently.

"We had a report from a couple of people that there was a couple having sex out in the open in this campsite."

"Oh?"

"That wasn't you, was it?"

"Well, actually, it was, sort of." My wife said with an embarrassed look on her face. "It was quite embarrassing really. We'd been changing out of our wet clothes and kind of got carried away. We didn't think it would be a problem, I mean we had these sheets hanging so no one could see us," She said, motioning to the hanging sheets around us. "But in the middle of things, one of the sheets slipped and, well, I'm sure you can imagine how embarrassing that would be."

"I can. But why change out here? Not in the trailer?" The woman asked, clearly not believing the story."

"Well, to be honest, we wanted to use the outside shower to rinse the lake water off. I hate to use the inside shower because fills the water tank so fast. You know how that is. So, we just figured we'd do it out here."

"And you were doing it inside your homemade, well, I don't know what you'd call it." She said, looking around at Sue's homemade privacy screen.

"Well, I thought it was more than private enough. I never expected one of the sheets to fall down."

"Well, in the future, please make sure that the sheets are better attached or change inside. This is a family campground after all."

"I completely understand. I promise it won't happen again."

She nodded, though I was still sure she didn't believe us. "Be sure it doesn't. I don't take pleasure in sending people away, but having sex in the open violates the park rules. What you do in here, I really can't say anything about, but you need to keep it in here or in your trailer."

"Yes ma'am," Sue answered as she watched the woman stare at us. I was also pretty sure she could see my hard-on as I sat in the reclining chair with Sue on my lap. "Anything else?" Sue asked after a few moments.

"No. I think that's it. Just keep your private affairs private." She said as she turned and walked out.

Sue giggled as the little cart started up. "Did you see her staring at your cock? She so wanted to come closer and look. Did you see her leaning this way, trying to see without looking like she was? I should have just stood up and let her see it."

"You wouldn't, would you?"

She leaned against me and kissed my cheek. "Probably not, but the idea did come to mind for some reason."

---o---

It became dinner time, and Sue refused to let me wear anything but the towel, frequently pulling it off of me, leaving me standing and cooking completely naked. While I was inside the enclosure, stepping to the sink or the grill, where I spent quite a bit of my cooking time for this meal, left me extremely exposed. I figured it was only a matter of time before someone complained, but Sue just said, if we get sent home, we get sent home. No big deal. I was actually surprised when she gave me my towel and went about pulling down the sheets while I was cooking, soon leaving me standing in my towel in full view of people walking and driving on the road past our campsite, which was a significant number, given all the campers further along the point had to come by on the way to the bathrooms.

Once dinner was cooked, the two of us sat under the shade of the pop-up canopy to eat. I sat and watched people walking by, a significant number looking and even staring our way. I assumed it was because of Sue's absolutely miniscule bikini, which I would be staring at as well if it were on another woman when I walked by. I was actually starting to feel a bit, I don't know, jealous, of how much she was showing to all these guys after all the years of refusing to wear anything like this. I realized she was trying to make it up to me for what she did, but I wasn't all that sure this was doing it.

With dinner done I suggested we go out fishing. She agreed and also wanted to invite the girls along. It didn't take long for us to get loaded and headed off to fish, Abby wearing a very thin, lightweight, shirt and nothing under it, given that Sue was wearing her bikini.

"So, you told me something earlier, that I need you to explain," I said to my wife as we were slowly trolling along a long mud flat.

"What's that."

"You said he threatened to tie you to a bench again. Of course that raises the issue. Again? He tied you to a bench or something like that?"

"You really want me to explain all this?"

"I think you need to. I mean, you never even suggested that I tie you to anything, let alone let me. So what was it that made you let him?"

She took a deep breath. "Well, it started a few weeks after that massage. I was over with June and we were just chatting. Okay, we were talking about sex. Seems like it was the most common topic." She looked at me and took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "No, that isn't exactly accurate. We weren't talking about sex, we were sitting on the sofa, half-naked, playing with ourselves as we watched a porn video. Before you say it, yes, it really was a porn video and no, I have no idea why I was watching it. After all the things I've said about porn over the years, to find myself watching it was, well, awkward. But for some reason, June and I were really horny so we decided to watch some porn and get off that way. I hadn't ever done anything with another woman at that point, so we were just doing it to ourselves. That's when Adam came walking down the hall. He must have come in the back door, because I didn't see him, and here I was sitting with my legs spread, fingering myself."

"Anyway, he saw what we were doing, even though I was trying to cover myself up. He'd already seen me naked and had sex with me, but I was still embarrassed for him to walk in and find me exposed like that. Well, he just walked in, stood in front of us, and told me to stand up. If I was horny and wanted to get a good orgasm, I just needed stand up and do what he says. I hesitated, I really did. I didn't want to end up having sex with him again. I'd already said I wasn't going to do that anymore, but he reached out and just whispered to me that he knew my magic button and he could make it really good for me. I found myself standing up and letting him undress me, taking off my skirt and shirt and bra. All I had on was my shoes and he even took those off. He stepped me closer to the picture window in her living room and told me to stand there and wait until he came back and not to move. So I didn't. I just stood there, in the middle of the living room, right in front of the window, completely naked, waiting for him. God, it felt embarrassing. I imagined that every car that drove down the street was looking at me, staring at my nude body, staring at my nipples getting hard and staring at my pussy. But god I was getting so wet standing there. The longer I stood there, the more turned on I was. By the time he came back, I felt so sexually excited that I was afraid I'd orgasm as soon as he touched me. But I didn't."

I slipped the outboard into neutral and shut down the engine, letting us drift on the light wind, amazed by what she was telling me. I mean, she'd been avoiding sex for months, and now I find out she was slutting out for June's son. I was partly angry and partly frustrated, but I held my tongue and let her continue.

"He put a blindfold on me, one of those things you use when you sleep. I couldn't see a thing as he led me across the room and down the hall. I knew where we were going. He and I had been in that guest room before. He led me around the bed and then lay me down on it. He told me to wait for him to get undressed, so I just lay there, waiting, wanting to feel him. I felt the bed move and I knew he was getting on it. I spread my legs and waited, wanting it so badly."

"Damn, Sue. You remember all that detail and it was, what, months ago?" Abby asked quietly.

"I do. I remember it almost as if it was yesterday." She answered.

"Okay, so go on. You wanted him to fuck you."

"I did. I was so wet and ready that when he lay on top of me and stuck his dick in me, I was almost ready to climax. But he didn't move, he didn't say anything. He just kissed me on the lips for a few moments and then moved my arms. He pushed them up to the top of the bed and spread them pushing them toward the corners of the bed, and then he held them there. I felt someone loop a rope around my wrists. It wasn't rough or anything. It was silky smooth and didn't hurt at all. But it did keep me from moving my arms more than a little bit. Then I felt him use his legs to push mine even further apart. I felt ropes around my ankles and asked what he was doing. He just whispered deeply that he was going to give my magic button the attention I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me, to make me come, but he didn't. He climbed off of me. A few moments later he put a surgical mask on me. He said not to worry. It was to remind me to be quiet because he didn't want me to make a sound, not even to moan. Then he said he was going to give me some music, and he put earphones over my ears playing oldies love songs. It was so soothing."

"I felt him climb on the bed again, between my legs. I waited for him to put it in me again, but he didn't. He lay down between my legs and started to lick me. His tongue teased between my lips and found my clit. I felt his hands, but they didn't feel right. Too small. But the hands spread my lips and the tongue began to lick me. I knew I wasn't supposed to make noise, but I couldn't help it. It felt so good, his tongue on my clit, teasing me, making me squirm. I don't know how long he licked me before he pushed a finger into me, reaching deep inside me. I knew what he was doing. It was what he did that first time, that time I squirted all over. He reached deep into me and began to rub the top of my vagina until I couldn't stop screaming as my climax suddenly hit me. I was so close before, but now, I couldn't stop. I squirted all over, listening to the music, just feeling like I was coming in buckets full all over his face."

"By the time I was done climaxing, I was practically exhausted. It felt like it must have lasted for ten minutes, but I'm sure it didn't. Then he got off the bed and climbed onto it again, this time straddling my stomach. He started to rub oil all over my boobs. He teased them and stroked and massaged them. Oh, it felt so good teasing my nipples like that. You're going to have to do that more, use oil on my boobs and tease my nipples. I never realized just how erotic it is."

"I'd have loved to if you wanted me to. I didn't think you ever wanted me to do something like that."

"Well, now I do. Anyway, I felt him push my tits together around his dick. He held them there, making them wrap around his dick as he started moving, stroking his cock between my tits. No one had ever done that before. It felt good, surprisingly good. So smooth and sexy. I could feel his head sliding between them as he rubbed my nipples with his thumbs. God, I was getting so turned on again as he stroked faster and faster. I wanted to see, see his dick head sliding out from between my breasts, but I couldn't get the blindfold to move, no matter how much I moved my head. I wanted to see his sexy cock sliding between my tits, but I couldn't. I did move the headphones some and heard him groan when he came. I felt his cum squirting on my face, landing on my mask and my cheeks and my neck. I don't know how long he came, but damn it felt like a lot of cum all over me. I should have been mad. I mean, coming all over me like that, but I wasn't. I just lay there and waited. I wanted his cock in me. I wanted to feel him fucking me and making me come. I wanted it so much."

"All because he came on your face?" I asked, not understanding at all.

"No honey. I wanted it because I wanted it. I was begging him to fuck me. God, I wanted it and I didn't even really know why. I just knew I did. He climbed off the bed and a few moments later I felt him climb on again, this time between my legs. I felt his fat cock slip into me, I was so wet he just slid right into me. I could barely lay still as he started pumping in and out of me. Actually, I didn't. If I hadn't been tied down, I probably would have been wrapped around him. God, I was so turned on I started to come after only a couple of minutes. I could feel myself coming around him, hard. He just kept pounding into me and just as he was about to finish, he pulled out. I felt his cum squirting all over me, from my pussy to my tits. Big long wet strings of it all over my body." She finished, panting slightly. "God damn, I'm so fucking horny now."

"Honey. Sue. You do realize what you just said, right? I mean, he couldn't come on your face and then just right away start fucking you. It doesn't work like that, not even for a college guy. It takes a little while. Even Allen takes ten minutes or so before he can get it hard again."

"But he did." My wife answered Abby quietly. "What are you saying? One of them wasn't Adam? I asked June when she untied me. She said it was just her and Adam."

"I don't think so. I think there were at least two guys, and from what you say, either June or another girl, maybe a younger girl, was licking you. And why the blindfold and headphones? Honey, I think they might have been recording you."

"Recording me? Why would they do that?" She asked curiously.

"There's a lot of money to be made in amateur porn. I think they were making a video of them doing you."

"But that would mean. That would mean June knew, that she was part of it! She wouldn't do that to me! I know her. We've been friends for years. She wouldn't do that to me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I am." My wife said before dropping into silence for several moments. "I think I am. I wouldn't have thought she'd make me lick her pussy either, but she did that."

"She did? When?"

"When he tied me to the table. I wanted to protest, but Adam told her to put her pussy in my face and if I kept protesting to make me lick her."

"Okay, that's the second time you said that. Who tied you to a table and when?"

"I don't know, two or three weeks later. June and I had been out shopping. We bought some stuff and went back to her house."

"You went shopping for what kind of stuff?"

"Some lingerie. I wanted something new. That little red outfit. You know, the sheer one? I showed it to you."

I shook my head slowly. Uh uh. You haven't even worn any lingerie for me in years. You hate wearing it. Trust me, I'd remember if you did!"

"But I was sure I modeled it for you. We went back to her house and we both put on what we bought. The nighties we bought and the vibrators."

"Wait. You bought vibrators too?"

"Yeah. We each got one. She suggested we go down to the den and try 'em out. There was a table down there. It was kinda odd because it had a hole in the middle. But we both sat down on it, facing each other, and started playing with them. Sometimes we'd reach over and tease each other with them. I was getting pretty damn close to climaxing when Adam walked in. He stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He took the vibrator from me and started playing with me with it, using it on my clit and then my nipples. He just kept whispering that he wanted to make me come with my magic button. God, I wanted his cock in me so badly. I crawled off the table and bent over it, begging him to fuck me. Instead, he pulled some little straps off the shelf and used them to tie my legs to the table legs and my arms to the table. That stupid hole? My tits hung down through it. Then he blindfolded me. That's when I started to protest. I didn't want to be blindfolded. I wanted to see him fucking me."

"And that's when he told June to put her pussy in your face?"

"Uh huh. I hadn't ever done that, tasted anyone else. Not even in high school or college. I wasn't ever interested in anything like that, so I tried to be quiet. He put earphones on me again, playing really soft music. Then I felt him fucking me. He'd stroke in and out of me for a while, and then he'd pull out and tease my clit with the vibrator, sometimes he'd reach under the table and tease my nipples with it. God I was getting so fucking ready to come, but he wouldn't let me. He just kept teasing and teasing until I couldn't keep myself from coming. He had the vibrator on my clit and I started to climax. God, I could feel myself peeing like a river. I was so embarrassed. I'd never peed during sex before, but it felt like I couldn't stop it. Then he put his dick in me again and started stroking, pumping his hips to drive in and out of me. I just kept climaxing until he came too, pumping me full of cum. He pulled out and waited a few minutes and then started again. A couple of times, while he was fucking me, June pushed her pussy into my face and made me lick her until she came. I didn't love it, but I kinda got used to it."