Camping Exposure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times?" Abby asked. "How many times did Adam fuck you?"

"I don't know. I lost count. Maybe seven or eight?"

"How long?"

"An hour or two?"

"Trained," Abby said quietly.

"Trained? What does that mean?"

"A train is when a string of guys use you, one after the other. I think that's what they did. I think they recorded you being fucked by a series of guys. Honey, I think this Adam is pimping you out for amateur porn videos."

"But why? And why would June be part of it? She's my friend!"

"I'm not so sure she's a friend at all. Not if she's helping her son use you like that."

"I don't believe it. I mean, I didn't get blindfolded very often. Usually, it was just him and June and maybe a couple of his friends. There weren't any cameras or anything."

"You're sure? Where was all this happening?"

"Sometimes by the pool, sometimes in the den, sometimes in the guest bedroom. A couple of times outside."

"I'd be willing to bet that there's hidden cameras around the house," Abby said quietly.

"June wouldn't do that to me. She wouldn't! She's my friend." Sue protested.

I looked at Abby, who looked back at me with concern. "Let's talk about that. Before all this started, how would you describe your sex life?"

"It was okay. I mean, Allen and I did stuff."

"Always in the bedroom?"

"Well, not at first. When we were first married we'd do lots of things. Outside, in the car, that kind of thing."

"But not recently?"

"Well, no. Not once the kids started to grow up."

"You mean not after they were born," I said with a frown. "You haven't wanted to do anything outside the bedroom in well over thirty years."

"I have too!"

"When?"

"We had sex at the river that time, about ten years ago. And that time we went hiking and we were hot and we got wet in that stream?"

"Okay. I'll give you those. So a handful of times in the last thirty-five years. Otherwise?"

"Well, I'm more comfortable in the bedroom. I don't like to show off my body."

"Are you comfortable now?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

Abby laughed. "Maybe you need to look in a mirror."

My wife looked down at herself and squeaked. While she had been telling us the story, she'd pulled the triangles of the top apart so both breasts were completely exposed, not only to us but to her own hands. Her nipples were poking out, practically begging to be sucked on. "Shit how did that happen?" She said with a frown, trying to adjust the tiny top to cover her nipples again.

"Better feel between your legs too," Abby said. My wife stopped messing with the top and slipped a finger between her legs. "Wet, huh? So, you felt comfortable, even though you were showing off almost everything. And before, you went for a walk. Before all this started, would you have done that? Taken a walk in a swimsuit like this? Laid out in front of strangers completely naked? Let your husband fuck you in front of other people and make you come? Does that sound like you?"

"Well, no. it doesn't."

"And when did it start? When did you start feeling like this was comfortable."

"I don't know exactly."

"You've known June for a long time?"

"Uh huh."

"Have you ever known her to want to have sex with her son, or her son's friends?"

"Well, now that you ask, no."

"But she's fine with it now? Even more than fine, she was enjoying licking his cum out of your pussy? Does that sound like a normal mom?"

"Well, no."

"But she wouldn't do that before?"

"No."

"But she does now? When did that start?"

"Well, the first time I was a little surprised was when she stripped for him to massage her. She didn't seem to think anything of it."

"Would you consider that normal?"

"Actually, it was a surprise, but she seemed to think it was normal."

"And when you did it, got naked for him, how did that happen?"

"Well, after she got her massage, he invited me onto the table."

"And you got undressed, just like that?"

"Well. Yes. I think. No. No, I didn't want to, not at first."

"So how long were you over at her house? Before She got her massage?"

"An hour or so."

"Did you drink any alcohol?"

"Me? I rarely drink. Well, a glass of wine now and then. I think I had some iced tea."

"And you were there for only a couple hours?"

"Yeah. I think,"

"An hour before, then maybe half an hour for her massage and about the same for yours? Even including the sex?"

"Uh huh,"

"What was the last thing you remember doing before going over to her house?"

"I ate lunch with Allen. It was Saturday and he was going to do some yard work after lunch."

"That right Allen?"

"I'm not sure. I don't remember that was a long time ago."

"But she remembers. What did you do when you got home?"

"I had to cook dinner."

"How long did that take?"

"Not long. I usually make quick things on Saturday. It was done by six."

"So you were there a little after noon and home by maybe five or five-thirty. Your couple hours was actually more like four or five."

"It couldn't have been that long. I would know it."

"I'm going to ask Allen to do something. I want you to act just completely normal., okay? I want you to do everything you normally would. Allen, I want you to stand behind Sue and I want you to rub her shoulders and the base of her neck, and then slowly let your hands move to her breasts and play with her nipples."

"You mean you want her to stop me before I can get to her nipples?" I chuckled softly.

"Is that what usually happens?"

"Pretty much."

"If that's the case, this will be a short experiment," Abby said quietly.

She sat as I moved to stand behind Sue, a bit of a frown on her face. I started to rub her shoulders and the base of her neck, rubbing my thumbs in circles. As I rubbed I could feel her loosening up, becoming more relaxed and less stiff. She moaned softly and whispered, "Mmmmm. That's it now touch my tits. I wanna feel your fingers on my tits."

I was a little surprised, but I did what she asked, sliding my hands down over her shoulders to her chest. I slipped my fingers between the material and her bare skin and began to massage and tease her nipples. She moaned in pleasure as she reached for the ties of the bikini top around her neck and pulled it, slipping the top down and then taking it all the way off. She let her hands move to the strings on her hips and pulled those as well, lifting off her swivel chair to pull the bikini bottom all the way off. Abby stood up and moved over to her, kneeling down and leaning close to her.

"Sue. Tell me, does it feel good?"

"Oh yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you? To make you climax?"

"Here?"

"Yes."

"Not here." She moaned softly as I continued to tease and squeeze her nipples. "I took off my clothes, but not here, please?"

"But I want to. I want to feel you climax around my dick." Abby whispered.

"Here?" She moaned again.

Abby seemed to be thinking and then nodded. "Yes, here. I want to make you come with your magic button. I want to tease it and make you come around my hard cock."

My wife seemed to moan and spread her legs apart further, her fingers reached down and stroked herself, letting her fingers dip between her inner lips to find her clit. "Oh god yes. Make me come. Play with me and make me come."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Right here?"

"Oh god yes. Fuck me. Make me come." She moaned, reaching up to find my neck and trying to pull me down. "Come on Allen. Fuck me. You know you want to. You want to drive it into me and make me come around you."

She twisted in the chair and moved her hands to mine. She pulled me around and down onto the floor. All I had on was the towel, and she quickly pulled it off, tossing it over her shoulder. With a huge grin, she moved to straddle me. She aimed my dick at her pussy and sunk slowly down on me, her pussy sopping wet with anticipation. "Ohmygod lover. You feel so good. Let me make you come. I wanna feel you coming in me." She moaned as she looked down at me lustfully. She began to lift and lower herself on me. "I don't know why we stopped doing it this way. It feels so good, so deep." She groaned as her bare ass slapped gently against my thighs with each stroke. I reached up and found her tits, cupping and squeezing them gently as she lifted and lowered herself. "That's it! Ohhhh yes. I love having my breasts squeezed and my nipples teased. Why don't you suck on 'em? You know how much I love that." She moaned, leaning herself toward me so I could aim one of her big soft tits to my mouth. I closed my lips around her right nipple and drew another moan from her. Up and down her hips pumped, driving both of us closer and closer.

"I'm gonna come, lover. Come with me. Let me feel your big fat cock pumping cum into me." She groaned as her pussy started to clench around me. Her hips rocked a little as she continued to lift and lower herself. Her strokes pushed me closer and closer until I couldn't hold back.

"Oh fuck." I grunted as my cock jerked inside her.

She slammed herself down hard on me and ground her pelvis against mine, forcing me as deeply into her as she could. "That's it, lover. Come for me. Fill my pussy with your cream. Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck yes. Soooo damn good." She panted as she leaned herself down to me, shifting enough to pull her tit from my face and lower her face to mine. She kissed me deeply, pressing her lips to mine as she teased her tongue into my mouth to find mine. She broke the kiss breathlessly and continued to lay on me as her pussy occasionally squeezed my softening cock. "Damn, you fuck good." She whispered.

"Then why don't you want to do this more?" I whispered back at her.

She looked down at me, almost confused for a moment. "I don't know. It feels so good. I don't know why we don't."

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, answers so many questions," Abby said from where she sat. "Tell me, Sue. What would you do right now if I wanted you to use your mouth to get him hard again so he can fuck me?"

"Well, I'm still learning to like it, but if you wanna come help, I bet we can get him hard again."

"And it doesn't bother you that he'll be fucking another woman?"

"Should it?"

"I don't know. Should it? Did it before all this started?"

She thought for a moment. "Yeah. It did. But I don't know why. It shouldn't. I mean, he should enjoy it wherever he can get it."

"And what about you? Do you think you should be fucking other men?"

"Only ones that he says I can."

"Who's he?"

"Why Adam of course." She said as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "I'm supposed to fuck Allen and Adam as often as I can, and if Adam tells me to, whatever friend he brings over. That's right, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sue. That's exactly right." Abby said with a slow shake of her head. "Why don't you go rinse off while I suck on Allen's cock. You look all hot and sweaty."

"Yeah. Good idea. I don't love tasting my own pussy anyway." My wife said as she got off of me. "Don't take too long. It's getting dark lover." She said as she headed to the back of the boat.

Abby slipped off the seat to kneel on the deck. I was about to ask her what the hell was going on. "I know you want to know. Trust me, we'll talk, but it'll be a little bit. I want her fully recovered before we do."

"Fully recovered from what?" I asked as Abby leaned down and began to suck and lick my softening dick.

"Trust me." She smiled.

Sue came back after only a few minutes, knelt down and joined Abby in licking and sucking my again hardening dick. "I think it's going to be dark soon. Why don't we take this back to camp."

"Good idea. We can probably find all kinds of ways to fuck there." Sue grinned.

"We probably can." Abby agreed.

It took a few minutes to get things packed up and head in. It was pretty dark by the time we got back to the campground, and Sue decided to continue to go naked. I didn't get it yet, but Abby promised she'd explain. We built a fire in Abby's campsite and I brought chairs over so all four of us could sit. Surprisingly Sue decided to sit on my lap, working my dick into her pussy as she settled back against me.

"Okay. Here goes. First off, you need to know what I do for a living. I'm a social worker. I deal with clients that have been raped, molested, abused, you name it. One of the biggest problems we have right now is drugs. A guy spiking a girl's drink, rendering her susceptible to suggestion, or worse, just plain unconscious. I think June or her son slipped one of those drugs into her tea. Once she was under its impact he did something that I've read about, but never actually seen done. I think he hypnotized her."

"Hypnotized her. Like with a swinging watch or something?"

"Something like that, only different. There are a growing number of addiction counselors that are using hypnosis to change a patient's natural tendencies toward substance abuse. They try to modify the desire for that substance into something else. Some of the early results are interesting. But that isn't what happened here. At least I don't think so. I read a case file a few months back. Some guy out on the West Coast managed to hypnotize a girl at a bar. After he took her home with him, they had sex, which she swore up and down was her idea, not his. He also planted a seed. A keyword, that would cause her to want to have sex with him when it was mentioned. Then he planted the desire to be close to him. So she came to visit him a lot, and if he wanted to have sex, he just gave her the keyword and she'd strip, wherever they were, she'd take everything off and want him to fuck her. I guess this went on for some time before he decided to add more. He put her under again and planted the behavior to coax other girls to come with her, where she would slip them a ruffie, and he would hypnotize them to want to have sex and then to emphatically insist that it was all their idea to come over and surprise him with sex."

"He got away with it for quite a while until he did it to a married woman, and the husband knew damn well that his wife wouldn't have ever suggested doing that. That's how he got caught. I think that's what Adam did. I think he planted a modification. You can't make a person do something they don't normally want to do. Like you can't suggest a person go kill someone. If your subject is adverse to killing, they won't be able to do it. However, if it was a behavior they were even slightly prone to do, the behavior modification can bring it out."

"But my wife would never want to have sex with another guy."

"Are you sure? Tell me, Sue. Have you ever seen a guy you really wanted to fuck? I mean, like at the beach or something and you felt yourself getting aroused at the thought?"

She was silent for a few moments. "On occasion."

"Before you met Allen. Did you do that? Have sex with a stranger just because he looked hot?"

"Well, one time there was this lifeguard at the pool. God, he was so fucking hot. One day I just walked into the locker room behind him, pulled off my swimsuit and begged him to fuck me. He took me into the shower stall and we fucked for almost half an hour."

Abby nodded. "And after? After you met Allen?"

"I never did, but a few times I wanted to."

"And you had sex in all kinds of places. The car, outside?"

"Oh yeah. Allen loved it and I wanted to please him, so yeah, we did it all kinds of places."

"And that stopped."

"Yeah. The kids wouldn't understand mommy and dadding getting naked in the park." She said with a giggle.

"There you have it. I'm convinced she's been programmed."

"But she didn't have sex with me for months!"

"I think she wanted to, but for some reason, the programming was keeping her from getting there."

"She was programmed to do what?" I asked. "Have sex with Adam?"

"And whoever he wanted. But she was also programmed to hide it, and in doing so, when she got close to having sex with you, she somehow equated that with revealing having sex with him, so she couldnt finish it."

"Well, that explains a lot. But if she was supposed to hide it, why set up what she did with you?"

Abby smiled. "Adam's not been in contact with her for some time. The programming is starting to slip, and I think her own natural feelings and reactions are starting to come back. She felt guilty. She felt afraid of what you would say or do, that you would leave her because of it, but didn't know what to do about it. In the end, she did the only thing she could think of. She tried to put you on the same grounds."

"Make me cheat? But I didn't just cheat with one woman. Hell, I cheated with a whole fucking bunch of women, and I knew what I was doing, I wasn't hypnotized."

"You want to tell him?" Abby asked, looking at Sue who looked back at her silently. "Unless I'm wrong, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Sue looked down at her hands, nervously gripping her fingers as she sat on my lap, not even moving to try and keep my softening dick inside her any longer. I felt her start to shake as she leaned back against my chest and realized that she was starting to cry. I twisted her, coaxed her to move, and finally got her sideways on my lap, her head on my shoulder. I held her as she cried for almost five minutes. She finally, blubberingly, started to apologize, over and over. Though for what I didn't really know. "So, what are you apologizing for? You already apologized for telling Abby we were going to do an open relationship."

"I know. This isn't that. Well, it is, but it isn't."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"I needed to make sure. I needed to be sure you would cheat. If you didn't, if it was just me and you were still, you didn't, if you hadn't, then I knew you'd never forgive me for cheating. I didn't know, about the drugs or hypnosis. I thought it was just me doing it. That I was a bad wife. I knew you'd never want to stay with a serial cheater. I didn't want to lose you. I'm sorry I didn't trust you to understand."

"I don't get it. What did you do?"

Instead, Abby answered. "Honey. Allen. Notice that you've been extra tired and extra hungry this week? Junk food? Long naps for no reason?"

"Well, yeah, sorta."

"You've been walking around with a very low grade high all week. I just assumed that you used pot medicinally. It wasn't until today that I realized that it wasn't."

"Walking around high? What are you talking about?"

"Honey, you've been walking around like you smoked a joint every morning. But when I went into your trailer, it didn't smell. Now I know why. You aren't smoking it, but you might as well be. Even now, you're still sorta high."

"But I'm not smoking weed, or taking drugs or anything. Why would you think I'm high?"

"To anyone looking at you, it's pretty obvious. The way you're acting all week. It all makes sense now. THC is a wonderful little drug. It does give you the munchies and can make you extra sleepy, but it also makes guys horny as hell and much more susceptible to suggestion. So if I was going to try and get my man to cheat, I'd make sure he was slightly high, not too much, but enough to make him horny as hell, and I'd have some really hot-looking woman trying to seduce him. No matter how good a husband he is, he'd more than likely fall off the wagon."

"But I'm not using pot!"

"No. You aren't. but Id' bet you're taking a small dose of THC every morning, and have been all week. You want to tell him yet?" Abby asked.

Sue took a deep breath. "I used diluted liquid THC and dripped it on one of the pills you take every morning. I actually got the idea when I saw the bottle in June's kitchen cabinet. Now that I think about it, it's the same stuff June probably put in my iced tea that first day. She had to have gotten me high enough to let Adam hypnotize me, and he probably just planted something so I wouldn't remember being hypnotized. But she's right. Now that I think about it, some of the strange pieces of thought that I've had the last few weeks, well, it makes sense."