Camping Exposure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Sue moaned into my mouth, as her hips started to move, pumping toward me, my dick hardening and sticking between her thighs. I felt something against my dick and realized that Ivy had a hand between my wife's legs, teasing and massaging her pussy, and now that my dick was hard enough, my dick along with it. I started to rock as well, pushing my dick toward her, with each press she made toward me. I felt Ivy push my head up between my wife's lips. I squatted a little, to change the angle and then felt Ivy coax my engorged head into the entrance to her. "Oh God lover. Fuck me. Please fuck me." My wife moaned, as she pulled her lips from mine, and hugged me tightly to her.

She didn't have to ask twice. I started to rock my hips, driving my dick in and out of her several inches, her clit grinding along the top of my shaft, with each stroke. Her gentle moans grew, with each passing moment, our thighs slapping together wetly, in the gently falling water. I could tell she was getting closer and closer to climax, as was I.

"Oh God, I love you so much! Make me come honey. Please make me come." She begged, breathlessly, her tits squished to my chest as we banged our thighs together. "OH GOD, YES!" She cried suddenly, her pussy clenching around me. "Ohhhhhhhh God yes, God yes." She gasped, over and over as her powerful climax surged through her body.

I felt Ivy's hand reach lower, stroking my balls with each thrust into my wife's depths. In and out I drove, feeling her hand stroking and touching me, as my own climax grew closer and closer. The urgency became too much to deny, and my body jerked and drove into her. I felt my cock, spurting my cum, deep in her, as my body shook and jerked against her.

We stood there, under the water, Ivy slowly moving around us, rubbing, touching, caressing, teasing both our bodies sensuously. I had to admit it was a tremendous turn on, so much so that my dick began to harden again, before it had a chance to even soften enough to slip from inside my wife. While the magic pills I took daily let me recover quickly, this fast, was a surprise even to me.

"Do you want your hair washed?" Ivy asked softly, her face near ours.

"Yes," my wife responded, equally softly. Ivy slipped away and was then pressing her body against my wife's back. She began to soap her long hair, my hands, between them, being rubbed on by Ivy's tits. Ivy moved my hands around my wife's body, to cup her breasts before moving her hands back to my wife's hair. I gently teased my wife's hardening nipples, as Ivy worked the soap through her hair, working the dried cum out. I could feel my, again, hard dick, slipping in and out of Sue's pussy as she began to rock her hips against me, almost automatically.

"That's it, can you feel him deep inside you?" Ivy whispered softly, to my wife. "Feel how strong and caring he is. How much he loves you. Feel how much different it is, than what Adam gave you? How much he loves you? Can you feel the desire to climax with him growing in you, feel his touch? Tell him how much you still love him. Show him that love, by making him climax, filling you with his love."

"I do love you," my wife whispered, as she stood with her eyes closed, her head tilted back, allowing Ivy to gently work the suds in her hair. "I was so afraid that I'd lose you, that you could never forgive me. I love you more than anything." She whispered, her hips working a little faster and harder, now clearly trying to make her body stroke and tease my cock.

"Do you love her Allen? Do you still love your wife? Tell her how much you love her. Tell her how important she is to you. Show her by helping her climax and feel your love for her."

"I do love you. And I don't know what I would ever do without you. We'll find a way to work this out. I still love you every bit as much as I did, when we made love that first time." I whispered, before leaning my head down to kiss her. Our lips touched, gently at first and then with growing desire, as she used her hands to pull me against her in time with her strokes.

"Oh God honey. Make me come! Make me come around your cock. Let me feel you pumping yourself into me." She moaned softly, as we broke the kiss several long minutes later. I could tell she was getting close and I was doing everything I could to help make it happen. "Oh yes. That's it. It's almost there. OH GOD YES! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She cried out into the shower, as her body tensed and trembled. I could feel her pussy clenching around my shaft, the sudden change in tightness, pushing me over the edge with her. My body jerked and spasmed, as she pulled us together, my cock pumping my seed, deep up into her wet depths, as we climaxed together.

Slowly the two of us recovered, Sue's hair now washed, Ivy gently caressing both our bodies, as she stood behind my wife. "There, now that's how it's supposed to be. That's what you want to feel, what you want to enjoy. Not that thing with boys that care nothing for you, using you, abusing you. To them you are nothing more than a receptacle, to fuck, to play with. There is no love there. There is no caring there. This, this is what you need. This is what you should desire."

"I do." My wife whispered. "I'm so sorry, my love. I'm soooo sorry!" She leaned her head against my chest and I could tell by the shaking of her body, that the wetness on my chest was no longer just shower water, but tears once again. Ivy had warned me that this would happen, probably many times, before she could finally accept that I would forgive her. The fear of losing me, was the driving force in what she had done to me on the camping trip, and she was having a hard time accepting that I would forgive her. But I would. But forgiveness and trust were not always combined. It was going to be a long time, before I felt the trust we had shared for so many years, if ever.

Ivy turned off the water and we dried off and then walked to her office to dress. When we had, Ivy sent my wife out to the outer office and held me back for a moment. "I think you should know. The police did an investigation and have closed the case. They say there is no evidence to back up the accusations. They are listing it as an unfounded complaint and closing the case."

"So what? Adam just keeps doing this to other women and goes scott free?"

She shook her head. "Officially I can't tell you what to do. I know I told both of you to stay away from both June and her son, but with the investigation officially closed, well, what you do now is up to you. If it was my wife, I would consider long and hard how far I was willing to take things. I don't want to see you in jail. That would be as devastating to Sue, as if you divorced her, maybe more so. So please be careful with what you decide to do."

I nodded. I understand.

"One more thing. What we are going to do here Thursday, is going to be hard for you. It will be difficult for you to watch, but I need you to be here and I need you to be loving and sweet and gentle and caring, even after what you see. Remember, this is going to be a bumpy road. I've deprogrammed cult group members in the past, and this is really not much different. What he planted in her mind, is so deeply engrained, that the only way to break it, is to get the base portions of her psyche to override that. Getting to her sexual desire center is the key, but to do that, we have to break the shell of what he programmed. That's going to be what we try do Thursday."

"Can you tell me what it will be?"

"It will be the worst of the things you can imagine she did with them." Ivy whispered. "But you need to be there, and watch. She needs to see you watching and see your reaction. We need to drill into her, that what she is going to do, is what would drive you away and into the arms of another woman."

"You're sure this is the way to go?"

"Do you trust Miss Montgomery?"

"Well, pretty much, yes."

"Then trust me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or your wife. This will be hard, but it must be done. And don't forget to do your homework!"

"Understood." I nodded, as she leaned to me and kissed my cheek.

"That's for what you did with me." She said with a smile. "I hadn't planned on doing it myself, but when my assistant called in sick, I knew I was going to have to. I'm kind of glad that she did."

I just nodded and then walked out to my wife to head home.

---o---

Personally, I wanted to tie a brick to Adam's feet and drop him into the lake, but I knew Dr Kensington was right. I didn't want to go to jail. But he was going to have to pay. First, I needed to figure out how much of this June had done this on her own, or if he was controlling her the same way he was controlling, not only my wife, but a number of wives. I wondered briefly just how many women he was using this way? I guessed that it was more than just the ones here. I wondered if he had a whole harem of college girls as well.

I pulled into June's driveway and shut down the car. I didn't know what Adam drove, but being the middle of the week, I hoped he'd still be gone to school, or wherever he lived locally. Given it was summer time, he might not even have classes. Maybe he had some kind of internship over the summer, or something. I hoped he wouldn't be home this evening. I knocked on the front door and got no answer. I walked around back, walking through the side gate of the six-foot privacy fence. I could hear a woman gasping and moaning, slowing my steps. It was definitely the sound of a woman having sex. Maybe Adam was home after all. I moved quietly to the corner of the house and peeked around it.

No, Adam wasn't home. June was laying on a foam pad in the pool, completely naked. Her knees were spread wide apart and she was frantically plunging a pink, dick shaped dildo in and out of her pussy with one hand, while pulling and twisting her nipples with the other. I stepped around the corner and walked silently across the grass to the patio and then to the edge of the pool. She apparently hadn't heard me approach, and continued to pump the dildo in and out of her pussy frantically, moaning and begging Adam to make her come.

June was, maybe ten years younger than Sue and me, and she was a very good looking woman. Her tits were large and soft, her nipples poking out rock hard, from the center of large pink areola that covered nearly a quarter of each large soft mound. Her pussy, completely shaved, displayed, only a small amount of inner labia that were currently molded around the fat pink dildo she was working into herself. Each plunge of the dildo emitted an audible squish of her juices, as she worked to make herself climax.

She suddenly squealed and tried to cover herself with her hands, clamping her thighs around the dildo, still stuffed in her pussy, as she finally realized I was standing there staring at her naked body. "Oh God, Allen! You scared the shit out of me!" She gasped breathlessly, as she spread her knees far enough to pull the dildo out of herself. She held it up for me to see and grinned an embarrassed smile. "I guess you're wondering what I was doing, huh?"

"Not really. Seemed pretty obvious." I answered.

"Well, help me out." She said, setting it on her stomach and using both hands to paddle her foam float to the side of the pool, where I was standing. She reached a hand up, for me to help her up out of the pool. I had her partly levered up to sit on the float when she intentionally leaned back and pulled me over the edge and into the pool with a huge splash. I came up sputtering, standing in the waist deep water, trying to get my bearings. "That's for just standing there, staring at me!" she said, as she stood in the water with a grin.

"Fuck," I swore, grabbing my phone off the belt holster, and tossing it onto the patio, thankful that I had a water-resistant case for it. "Why the hell did you do that?"

She stepped to me, that little grin still on her face. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together. "Because, this way you have to get naked and I can get you to fuck me."

"You want to have sex with me?"

"I'm not trying to steel you away from Sue, I just want to borrow your cock for a little while. I know how much Sue loves to fuck you, why shouldn't I have a chance too?"

"What if I don't want to?" I asked as she waded to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her nude body against me.

She ground her pelvis against the hardon in my pants. "Uh huh. Tell me another fib. That cock is telling me that you wanna fuck me, just as much as I want to feel you coming in me. So why not?" She asked, her hands moving from around my neck to slide down my sides. She pulled my t-shirt up my body and waited for me to lift my hands. If I was going to find out what I wanted to know, I was going to have to play along and get her to open up. I lifted my arms and let her pull my wet shirt up and off, tossing it onto the patio with a loud wet slap. She moved her hands to my shorts and started to undo my belt. In moments she had my shorts and briefs pushed down to my thighs under water and was guiding my dick between her thighs. "Come on honey. Fuck me, fuck my aching pussy. Make me come around you, and feel you filling me up."

"That really what you want? Me fucking you?"

"Oh yes. I've been trying so hard, for the last half hour, to make myself come with that damn thing, and no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get off. I need a real dick to make me come. And yours is everything a woman could ask for. Sue always said you were big, but I wasn't sure I believed her. But you are, you're quite a bit bigger than I expected. Maybe even bigger than Adam." She cooed softly, as she pulled me, by the dick, back to the edge of the pool. She rested her elbows on the edge of the pool and floated her feet up around my hips, pulling me with her heels toward her. "Now put that in mama's pussy!"

I didn't have to work too hard to get myself aligned with her sexy looking pussy. My fat head pushed into her only a little bit, before I felt the resistance of her vaginal entrance. She moaned loudly, as my head forced her hole to stretch around me and allow my shaft into her. The water tried to wash the lubrication of her pussy away, but after a few strokes, I was working my shaft into her in long slow strokes. "Oh fuck, yes. That's it, baby. Fuck me! Make me come! Ohhhhhh God, it feels so good. Come in me so I can come too! Goddamn, I need to feel you come, so I can!"

I was almost surprised at her moans, but guessed that maybe, she had been programmed just like Sue. If Adam had programmed her, that she needed to feel a man climax inside her, for her to climax, it would be a powerful incentive to follow his directives. That way he could thank her, by coming in her, so she too could climax. I stroked into her, her legs holding her up at the right height, while her back and elbows held her on the pool edge. I reached for her tits and grasped her nipples, squeezing and twisting them firmly. "Oh fuck, yes! God, you are making me get so close. Come for me, come in my pussy and help me come!"

I knew I was getting close, but I wanted some answers. "So why did you try to get Sue to fuck Adam?"

"Oh nooooo, I didn't. She begged me. She begged him to fuck her. She wanted him so bad. Oh God, just come for me. Please baby. Please come in me! I need it so bad! I'll do anything you want, just help me come!"

"You didn't convince her to get undressed and let him massage her?"

"Oh fuuuuck. Please let me come!"

"Answer me or I'll stop."

"All I did was help her undress. She wanted to. She wanted to be naked for him so she could fuck him. She begged me to get him to fuck her!"

That wasn't anywhere near the story that I got, and for some reason, I wasn't sure at all, that I could trust anything she said. "What about the other women. Do they all beg to have sex with him too?"

"Oh God, he attracts women like flies. So many women want to fuck him."

"How many?"

"Lots, a lot of my friends, but also some women I don't know. Oh, please, make me come. Please, I need it so bad!"

"Alright. One more question and then I'll make you come. Have you ever helped Adam record having sex with any of your friends?"

"Oh God no, that would be so embarrassing! I'd never do that to any of my friends!"

"Alright. You want to come?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" She moaned, as I continued to slowly stroke in and out of her. I stroked faster, driving into her harder and squeezing and pulling her nipples harder. "OH, FUCK YES! MAKE ME COME!" She screamed, as I pounded into her. I drove hard, letting my own orgasm reach its peak. I felt my body jerk and drive into her, as the first surge of cum lanced deep into her pussy. "FUCK YES! OH GOD YES!" She screamed again, as her whole body began to shudder and tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around my surging cock, as she climaxed with me. She pushed herself up and reached for my neck, pulling her body against mine, as she wrapped herself around me, holding my cock deep, in her still spasming pussy. "Oh God thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed that so bad. I haven't been able to climax in almost two weeks. Ohhhhh God, I needed that so bad."

I held her butt with my hands, her arms and legs still wrapped around me. I awkwardly shuffled to the stairs, my shorts and briefs floating around my ankles. It took a little to shake one foot out of my clothes so I could climb the stairs, but managed to get one foot free. I walked up the stairs and carried her to one of the big soft pads that were laying on the deck. They looked like twin sized, three-inch thick mattresses, maybe out of an RV or something. I knelt down on one and ended up laying on top of June, her legs and arms still wrapped around me. "You're going to have to let go, so I can get the rest of my clothes off."

"Promise you'll fuck me again if I do?"

"I promise."

She released me and I rolled off of her. I took my shoes off and then got my soaked shorts off. I pulled my wallet and keys from my pockets, shaking my head at how soaked everything was. I wrung out my shorts and briefs and tossed them onto the deck to lay flat, hoping some of the water would drain from them, and then poured the water from my wallet. I got up and picked up my phone and checked it, thankful that the case had done its job. I put my phone, wallet and keys on the little table that had an umbrella and then stepped back to where June lay. She held her arms up to me, wanting me to come back down to her. I knelt on the pad and let her pull me down to her again. She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled me against her, until my soft dick was pressed against her pussy. She rolled the two of us over, until she was on top of me and then settled herself on her knees, sitting up, astride my lap. She grinned down at me and teased my dick head with her finger tips.

"I wonder how fast I can make this hard again? Sue tells me that you get hard remarkably fast. Maybe we should test that and see just how fast?"

"You want more?"

"Honey, I ALWAYS want more. I don't seem to be able to get enough, but for some reason, I can only come, with a dick coming inside me."

"That could be a problem."

"Not really. Adam has a bunch of friends, that are more than willing to come have sex, with an old woman like me, just to help me out. I mean, not that any young man that age really has any interest in fucking an old woman's pussy, but they do it because he asked them to. He and his friends are such sweet boys."

If I had any doubts they were allayed now. She began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy against my dick, her wet lips teasing me a bit. Thanks to my daily pills, I knew I'd get hard, but it'll take a few minutes. "Tell you what. If you wait right here, and let me go get a drink of water, I'll be more than happy to let you ride me until we both come again."