Camping Exposure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promise?"

"My keys and wallet are right there. I can't leave without those, can I?"

"I guess not."

"Good." I said, moving my hands to her back and pulling her down. I rolled us over again and then stood up.

"Do you think I look pretty?"

"I think you are a very attractive woman."

"Why don't men want to fuck me? Why does my son have to talk his friends into coming to fuck me, just so I can have sex?"

I looked at her and shook my head. "I don't know." I answered softly, "you just relax and I'll be back out in a minute."

"Don't be too long!" She whispered, as I walked toward the back of the house. I'd already seen the two cameras on the back of the house, but only because I was looking. I suspected there might be more, but I didn't see them. I walked around the house, checking room after room, finding nothing unusual. The last place to check was the basement. I walked down the steps and stood looking around. It was a mostly unfinished basement, except for the laundry room at one end. There were a number of odd shaped tables and such scattered about, all of them with clothes or covers over them to keep dirt and dust off. I walked to the laundry room and opened the door. Nothing unusual there. I was about to close the door and leave when something hit me strange about it. There were no windows, but the far wall should have had one. I walked to the wall and looked at it. Something didn't feel right. It was that 'engineer tingle' in my brain, that always tries to figure things out. Something just looked 'off.'

It took several minutes of poking, before I realized that the one shelf unit didn't quite touch the floor. I grabbed the shelf unit and pulled, and sure enough, the shelf moved. It swung out, acting like a door. I slipped into the darkened room behind it, immediately noticing the soft purr of a fan. I felt around until I found the light switch and flicked it on. The room wasn't large, only about six feet deep, but it was the full width of the basement. On one of the short walls was a desk with a few computer monitors. I walked over and tapped the keyboard sitting on the small desk and was rewarded with the monitors all lighting up. Each of the six monitors, with one exception, were broken down into tiles, each displaying a different part of a room.

The whole house was filled with cameras, including the outside. I began to click around on the tiles, bringing up each one on the sixth monitor in full size. I could feel the anger well up inside me as I clicked on tiles, revealing the bathrooms, the kitchen, where the girls had their orgy, the master bedroom where June slept, and even six full images of the guest bedroom, where she told me she had been tied to a bed and had sex. I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only was Adam programming women to have sex with him and who knows who else, but he was recording it all.

I sat down in the small chair and clicked on the icon on the bottom of the main screen and popped up one of the few apps that were running. The first was just the camera controller. The second was much more concerning. Now I was really angry. Not only was he recording the women he was programming, but he was streaming it to a site, which people were presumably paying to view. They had an inside view of June's entire life, including all the raunchy sexcapades that her son had set up. June was as much a victim here as Sue.

It was all Windows stuff, so I popped open a file browser and started looking at the massive storage volume. I opened a few files, most of them containing mundane camera feeds. Each feed was named and appeared to be motion activated. I clicked on June's bathroom folder. It had hundreds of files with the names as dates. I opened a fairly large one from this morning and was treated to a view of June, taking her morning shower, shaving her legs and even shaving her privates. I closed that and opened the living room. I started clicking on the larger files, figuring the shorter ones were just someone walking through the room. I started looking at the longer ones, finally opening one that was quite large. I was surprised to see a police officer step in through the front door, along with another woman, following her. I turned the up the volume on the speakers and listened, as June invited them in and they sat on the sofa, talking. June offered them a drink of lemonade and went off to get it, the two officers chatting between themselves. June came back and offered each a glass before sitting back down. June seemed unwilling to directly answer their questions, each time veering off, on a tangent. I watched, as the two officers started to look at each other oddly and then the plain clothed officer sank back onto the sofa, seeming to fall asleep.

The uniformed officer, a young black woman, stood up and took half a dozen steps, before falling down. June, seeming to be unaffected, got out her phone and called Adam. The conversation was short, and I could only hear one side, but clearly, she was directed to do nothing. She sat on the sofa, hardly moving, until Adam walked in half an hour later. He kissed his mother on the lips, and then told her to go take a shower, and stay there until he came for her. She dutifully got up and walked out of the room, like nothing had happened.

"Now what are we going to do with you two. I can't have you spoiling my fun. I've got way too much invested, to have that happen." He moved the uniformed officer to sit on the floor with her back against the sofa. "You look like a hot little bitch. Let's do you first." He walked to a cabinet and pulled out what looked like a VR headset. He put it over her head, settling it over her eyes. He then pulled a syringe from that same cabinet and drew something from a bottle. I had no way of knowing what it was, but she began to stir, only a few moments after he injected her, with whatever it was.

"Easy, can you hear me?" he said softly, to which she nodded almost drunkenly. "That's a good girl. I want you to watch and listen. You'll feel better in a moment." He put a set of headphones on her head and then stepped back. I had no idea what was on it, but he let it play for almost five minutes before he took them off. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"What's your name?"

"Caitlan."

"Caitlan, I want you to listen carefully to me. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"I want you to remember these words. Magic button. Can you remember that? Magic button."

"Magic button."

"That a girl. Now here's the important part. Any time someone is rubbing your back, or your neck, and you hear that, you will want to have sex with them. You will want them so badly, that you won't be able to wait. You'll want to take off all your clothes and have sex with them. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"After you've had sex, I want you to dress again and then forget, that you even had sex with them. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"If you hear my voice, you will want to do whatever I say. You will want to please me, by doing whatever I say. You will want to please me, in any way you can. Do you understand?"

"Please you any way I can."

"Very good. I'm going to give you another word. An important word. If I say this word, you will fall back into this trance and follow my directions. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"That word is scrumptious Is that clear? If you hear me say scrumptious, you will fall back into this trance and do whatever I say. If you hear that word from anyone else, you will ignore it. Do you understand?"

"I understand"

"Very good, Caitlan. Now, I'm going to take this off you," Adam said, as he lifted the device off of her. "Now, Caitlan, I'm going to give you a shot. Once you feel better, I want you to stand up and take off all your clothes. Once you're completely naked, I want you to put your belt back on and then I want you to play with yourself. I want you to make your pussy all wet. I want to see your nipples hard and ready to be sucked on. Can you do that for me Caitlan?"

"Yes." She said, sitting in what looked much like a drunken stupor. Adam injected her again, with something, and then moved to put the device on the other woman. He injected the other woman and knelt on the sofa, waiting for it to take effect.

"Can you hear me?" He asked softly, as she began to stir.

"Y,yes." She answered haltingly. "I can't move my arms."

"No, that's for your safety. We don't want you to get hurt. Just relax. Everything will be fine. Tell me, what's your name?"

"Julia. Julia Connor."

"Very good Julia. I want you to listen to what you are going to hear and watch the screen in front of you. Can you do that for me? If you do, you will start to feel much better."

"Alright." She said, in clearly slurred speech. He moved back to a chair and sat down, watching the black uniformed officer taking her clothes off. Her body was surprisingly curvy under the heavy vest and baggy pants. Once released from the heavy sports bra, her, easily double D, boobs swung and swayed sexily as she worked to take off her pants and underwear. The angle of the camera was such that I was looking down somewhat, almost as if I was standing near them. I watched her completely shaved pussy lips push out at the camera as she bent over to work her pants and underwear down her legs. She worked her clothes over her feet and then stood naked, buckling her belt back on.

Adam moved back to the other officer, and repeated much the same thing, giving her the trigger words of magic button, while Caitlan stood next to the sofa, fingering her pussy and pulling her now hard, nipples. Adam backed away from the sofa, loaded the syringe again and then moved back to Inject Julia a second time. He moved to his chair again and watched while Julia recovered. She began undressing before her coordination was completely back, and popped two buttons off her blouse, causing her to giggle girlishly. She finally pulled the blouse off and then the lace bra that was hiding her C cup breasts. She pushed her pants off while she was sitting there, and then pushed her small panties down and off. She spread her legs wide, showing off her ample inner labia poking out from between her full, blonde curl covered, outer lips. She began to tease her own pussy and nipples while Adam watched.

"Caitlan. I want you to lick Julia's pussy until she climaxes."

Caitlan didn't even look over at him. She moved closer and bent over, pushing her ass out at the camera as she lowered her face to Julia's pussy. In moments she was licking and sucking Julia's pussy, making her squirm and moan on the sofa. Adam stood up, dropped his shorts and stepped behind Caitlan. He rubbed his head up and down her black lips and then stuffed himself deep into her with one strong push. He began to drive himself in and out of her, pushing his cock fully into her, with each strong stroke, her moans muffled by the pussy she was licking. In and out he thrust, pushing himself closer and closer to climax.

"FUCK YEAH!" He grunted loudly, as he began to unload in her. He jerked and shook for long seconds, before pulling his, still mostly hard dick from her. He stepped back and dropped in the chair again.

"Caitlan. I want you to climb on the sofa, then I want you to feed my cum, to Julie. She's just a white bitch slut, and she wants to lick my cum, from your pussy. I want you to feed her my cum, until she makes you come too."

"Oh, fuck yea. That's it, white girl! You want my hot black pussy on your face?" I watched, as she climbed up on the sofa and pushed her pussy onto Julia's face, who seemed more than eager to lick her. While she licked, Caitlan spewing a constant chatter of nasty, little white slut comments. Julia was fingering her own pussy, the whole time she was licking Caitlan to climax, both of them coming about the same time.

"Good girls. Now, I want both of you to get dressed. Caitlan, I don't want you to put your underwear or bra on. In fact, I don't want you to ever wear any underwear or bra under your uniform. And if any of your fellow officers happen to be around while you're changing, I want you to make sure they can see, just how naked you are under your uniform. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She said as she climbed from Julia's face and began to dress, leaving her bra and panties off.

"Julia. Why were you here?"

"We had a report that there had been a sexual assault. That someone had been coerced against their will, to have sex with a group of boys."

"And what did you find?"

"The primary occupant was acting suspiciously. She didn't want to answer questions. I suspect she was covering for another person."

"No Julia, she answered all your questions and you find no need to look any further. This was clearly an unsubstantiated claim. There is no evidence that any such event ever took place. Don't you agree?" She was silent for a moment. "Julia. Do you enjoy sex?"

"Yes."

"Are you married?"

"Yes."

"Do you like having sex with your husband?"

"Yes."

"Then Julia, you have to decide. Do you want to close this case, and continue to have sex with your husband? If you don't close the case, you can't climax. Do you understand. You are unable to climax, until you close this case. No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to climax, until this case is closed."

"I won't be able to climax, until this case is closed," she repeated.

"Very good. Now, get dressed and go back and write your report. You report what you feel is best."

"What I feel is best."

"The choice is yours. Do you want to climax with your husband again, or do you want to say that there is more to see here? It's your choice. Now get dressed."

He stood and waited for them to get dressed. "Now I want you to stand here. I want you to wait right here until June comes back. When she tells you the word bingo, you will snap out of this trance. You will not remember any of this happening. No matter how hard you try, you will not remember any of this. You will remember having a nice conversation with June and then you will leave. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He walked off and a couple of minutes later, June walked back in, wrapped in a towel. She stood in the room and said, "bingo". Both officers seemed to startle, as if a large noise has shaken them. They looked at each other and then at June. "I think we have all we need. Thank you for your time." Julia said, as she reached to shake June's hand.

"It's quite alright." June answered, as she turned and led them to the front door. She closed the door behind them, dropped the towel and headed back out of the living room. I had no doubt where she was headed.

I shook my head and left the room. I headed upstairs and out the door to the back yard. "Hey hon." I said after dialing Sue's number.

"Yeah lover?"

"I need you to do something. In my computer bag there is a small portable hard drive. I want you to bring it over to June's house."

"A hard drive? Why?"

"Don't worry about why. Just bring it. June and I are out back."

"I can be there in about ten minutes."

"That's good. I'll still be here."

"Are you getting the answers you want?"

"Oh yeah. More than I could ever have guessed."

"Alright, I'll be there."

June had gotten up and was standing behind me, rubbing her tits on my back and reaching around to stroke my dick. "Now, do we get to finish what we started?"

In some ways I felt sorry for her. She clearly wasn't able to control any of what was happening. I had no idea how bad this had gotten, and had no idea how difficult it might be, to break the programming that her own son had given her. I wondered if he had more than just her house set up like this, and suspected that he did. I let June pull me back to the mat and lay me down. She climbed onto my dick and began to bounce up and down on my lap, driving my cock into her over and over. Up and down, she moved, sliding my dick in and out of her hot, wet pussy, her tits bouncing with each impact of her bare ass on my lap. I lay there, letting her tease us both toward climax, knowing that if I didn't come in her, I'd be leaving her unable to climax.

"What the fuck?" I heard Sue gasp, a few minutes later. "What are you doing?"

"It's alright. I'll be done in a minute." I panted. "Then I can explain."

"How do you explain this?"

"Trust me. I have to come or she can't." I panted. "Just trust me, okay?"

"Come on Sue, join us!" June called to her, holding a hand out for her. "You can sit on his face."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Come on, we'll have fun. You know you want to. He loves licking your pussy!"

To my surprise, she walked to the table, set down the drive and then stripped bare. She walked over and climbed onto the pad over my face, facing June. She held herself a few inches above my face on her knees and leaned toward June. I watched from between her legs, as she kissed June, not just a little kiss, but a deep, passionate, erotic kiss that made my, already close climax, threaten to explode inside her. Both women's hands moved to each other's breasts and they began to tease and play with each other's nipples. I'd never seen my wife have any interest at all in doing things with another woman, which was why the baking day orgy seemed so out of character. But here she was, her pussy inches from my face, making out with June.

"Oh fuck." I groaned softly, as the sight of my wife, doing this, sent me tumbling over the edge. My body bucked and spasmed, pumping shot after shot of cum into June while the two continued to kiss and stroke each other. June felt my climax and her own was triggered, almost immediately, her body shuddering and trembling, as she came around my spurting cock.

Sue pushed her face away from June's and looked down past her pussy to my face. "I thought that might make you come." She said with a grin. "You haven't been my husband all these years, without me learning a few of your fantasies."

"I guess not." I panted.

She lifted herself from over me and helped June climb off my dick. June walked a little wobbly, but walked to the pool and slipped into the water, leaving the two of us on the deck. "So, was this how you were getting answers?"

"Actually, no. She pulled me into the pool. Apparently, she can't climax, unless someone is pumping cum into her."

"And you needed me here to tell me this?"

I climbed from the mat and shook my head. "No. I needed you here for this, and while you're here, I think you need to see this." I led her by the hand down the basement and to the hidden room.

"What is all this?"

I plugged the hard drive in and started a copy of the image drive before I answered. I clicked on the camera that was pointing at the patio where we just were. "Is that the patio?"

"Yep."

And these other ones?" I clicked on the living room, and then one of the four cameras in the kitchen. "Oh no. Are all these recording?"

"Not only recording." I said, clicking on the icon that was control the stream. "Apparently, it's going out as well. Whatever camera is detecting motion. I figure he's getting money to stream June's life, along with any additional sex acts he can capture."

"Oh shit. This is, oh God. How embarrassing for June."

"For June? Didn't you have sex in that kitchen?"

"Well, yeah. But, I didn't do anything that embarrassing."

"No buts, remember you telling me about being tied to the bed?"

"Yeah." I clicked on the cameras in the guest room, one at a time, showing four different angles of the bed. "Ohmygod. Someone was watching me having sex with Adam?"

"If it was even Adam."

"What do you mean?"

"Honey. The description you gave me, it didn't sound just like one guy."

"But June said."

I took a deep breath. Only one of the cameras in the bedroom seemed to be motion activated, based on the files in the directory. However, there were additional files that seemed much bigger. I opened one and found out why. It was a combination of all four cameras. Laying, tied to the bed, was Sue's friend Erin. Like my wife had described, she was tied to the bed by both hands and legs, her eyes covered with a blindfold and headphones on her head. I fast forwarded a bit and saw a naked young woman bent over the end of the bed, her face between Erin's legs, another guy standing behind her, fucking her pussy from behind. You could see the whole thing from four angles around the bed.