Camping Exposure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! That's Chris! Sylvia's daughter. What is she doing there?"

"What do you think?"

"She's being forced!"

"Like you were?"

Sue was quiet for several seconds. "Maybe."

"Maybe not too. I don't know."

"Adam isn't doing anything he's just watching." I fast forwarded to where the guy fucking Chris, had made her climax and was now climbing onto the bed to lay his dick between her tits. He started to fuck her tits until he unloaded on her chest and face. I sort of expected Adam to climb on the bed, but he didn't. Another guy, that was standing naked, kind of around the periphery of the images, moved to climb onto the bed. He slid his hardon into Erin and began fucking her in earnest, driving hard in and out of her, until he finally came. All of them left the room, and June came back in. She gently soothed Erin, then untied her, before helping her off the bed and out of the room.

"Can you find mine?"

"You sure?"

"Yes."

I opened no less that twelve different women in this position before I found Sue, who was incidentally, the oldest of the files, apparently making her the first recorded. I fast forwarded, through Adam starting to fuck her on the bed before tying her up, and then climbing off. A different young girl about Chris's age, was between Sue's legs, licking her pussy, while Adam and two other guys took turns fucking her, Adam eventually filling her pussy. One of the other two guys climbed on my wife's chest and fucked her tits until he came on her surgical mask covered face, and the third did his work between her legs. Once they had left, June came back in and untied her. "June said it was just Adam."

"From what I've seen, June will say whatever her tells her to."

"But why?"

"If you knew about all this, would you allow it in your house?" I asked, flicking the cameras through different rooms until I found June in her shower, working that same pink dildo into her pussy in the shower.

"No."

"But she seems to not even know they are there; I don't think he lets her know. I think he's told her that its her imagination or something."

"Can he actually do that?"

I nodded and pulled up the recording of the two police officers and let her watch, fast forwarding to different parts, most importantly the parts where he is telling them what to do and what to say.

"He can, can't he. He can make me do whatever he wants, can't he?"

"If he can talk to you. Yes. He has a code word. I don't know if yours is the same as the one he did on the cops, but it has to come from him. I can say it and it doesn't do anything. But if he does, he puts you back into that trance like they were, and then he programs what you say or do. From what Abby and Dr Kensington say, he can't make you do something, that is completely against your will, but I think, he can make you think you are doing something that you would do, but it's actually something else completely. So, under no circumstances do you talk to or take a call from Adam. Not ever! Since this is streaming, even if I erase the recordings, it's already streamed out. He can't know we were here and what I found. This, this would put him in jail for a long time."

"What do we do?"

"Well, I guess I call the detective and show her this recording."

"I agree. And we tell June and shut this down."

"You go get her."

I watched and listened on the cameras, as my still naked wife coaxed June to come to me, promising that I'd make her come again, if she did. I followed their progress all the way to the basement. "NO!" June cried as they approached the doorway. "NO! IT'LL EAT ME! NOOOOOOO!" She pulled away and ran up the stairs, clearly terrified.

I went after her, catching up to her in her bedroom, cowering under the covers of her bed. "June! Relax. There's nothing there." I said softly, pulling the blanket off her head. "No, I can't go in there. That's where it lives. It eats women that see it, I can't let it see me. It'll eat me, it'll kill me!"

"I've been there, it won't." I whispered, her eyes brimming with tears of fear. "I won't make you come see it. It's alright. Just stay here. It'll be fine. I'll close the door, so it can't get out."

"You will? Please! Please don't let it out!"

I kissed her on the forehead and headed back down. The file copy was going to take some more time. The problem I had was that there wasn't anything illegal about recording yourself, or even streaming yourself. We'd have to prove that it was done against her will. The police officer video would so that. I collected my clothes, as wet as they were, and Sue's. Then I made a call to the police. I had little hope of getting hold of the same woman, but we needed to shut this down now. I sent Sue home with my hard drive, so I had my copy safe from here, and then waited for the police to arrive.

To say the officers were stunned, when they watched their own being manipulated, would be an understatement. They quickly located the drugs that Adam used as well as the VR glasses seen in the video. I had little doubt that we wouldn't be seeing Adam again, if ever. But that didn't help poor June, or any of the women in those videos. They deserved to know what had happened to them, but how to identify them? That was going to be a problem. But for another day. By the time the police let me go home, it was almost two in the morning.