Camping Exposure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped one hand down and moved my fingers between her legs. I let my middle finger slip between her lips and stroke her slit, sliding across her clit. Her hands moved to my pants and started to undo the front of my shorts. "I wanna see it." She whispered as I stroked one nipple and her pussy. She pushed my shorts and briefs down and then grasped my dick. "Oh yeah. That's what I need. A big, fat dick! Would you like to fuck me with this sexy dick? Fuck my hot, wet pussy? You can if you want. Just push it right into me. Would you like that?"

"I would," I answered, "but your husband wouldn't like it very much."

"Evan, you are so silly. How can you pretend to be a stranger and say that. You're supposed to fuck me. Come on sweetie, fuck me. You know you want to."

"Okay, that's enough!" Evan said, as he walked into the room. He reached for his wife and pulled her away from me, pushing her back and stepping between us, facing her. "What the hell are you doing?" He snapped at her.

She looked confused. "Playing, just like you wanted. It was your idea. Pretend to be a stranger and I flash you and we have sex. It's fun. Why would you stop it now?"

"He isn't your husband. He isn't me!"

She looked at him and then past him at me. It took a few moments and lights dawned in her mind, and she quickly covered her breasts and pussy with her hands. "Oh, fuck no! Not again! NO!" She cried, as she ran from the room. She had no idea where she was going, other than away. She finally ducked into the office and slammed the door hard.

"She actually thought you were me?" He asked, looking at me, as I pulled my shorts up.

"See, that's the trick he figured out. You can't make someone do something they wouldn't want to. But in her case, she thinks she's doing it for you, to you. She doesn't realize it's not you. At least not most of the time. From her reaction, I think she's snapped partly out of it a few times, for some reason, like she just did, and realizes what's happening."

"And he did this? This woman's son? You know where he is? I wanna have a few words with him."

"Yeah. He's in jail right now."

"What about her? The mother? How could she let this happen?"

"The same way. He programmed her to ignore it all. I think he programmed her to drug the women that came to the house, so he could program them too. That's what happened to my wife. And yours, and a few dozen more from what I can tell. Hard to tell if he has more, he's not talking."

"And she doesn't know she's doing this with strangers?"

"Not a clue." I answered him, as Sue, Debbie and Joe walked in. "She's in the office." I said to Debbie. She nodded, picked up her clothes and walked down the hall, opening the office door and closing it behind her.

"How many guys has she done this too?"

"Who knows. Could be a dozen or could be a hundred. She doesn't even know. She's programmed to forget right after."

He stood, shaking his head. "Fuck! She's been fucking total strangers! How do I forgive her for that? I mean, hundreds?"

"I doubt it's been hundreds, but it's probably been quite a few. She's only been programmed for about three months." Sue said quickly.

"Three months? She's been doing this for months? Fucking random guys, just for smiling at her?"

"First off, from what I can tell, he usually has to be alone. Like you would be. Or someplace he can be alone. But not at your house. And just because a woman comes on to you, not all guys will just jump into sex. I did, because I wanted to show you what could happen. But if it came down to it, I wasn't planning on actually having sex with her. She probably gave a lot of guys a good thrill, with some boob shots and maybe even dropping her pants, but having sex? I doubt it was all that many. Most guys aren't going to fuck someone in public, like in a store or something. Most married guys aren't going to do more than look and maybe touch her breasts. So, I'd guess a few dozen at most."

"Shit a few dozen? I have to get used to her having fucked a few dozen guys and forgive her for it?"

"She didn't even know she was doing it. And to be blunt, at least she wasn't getting gang banged by a bunch of guys and getting it splashed all over the fucking internet." Sue said angrily. "I may not know you or Julie, other than in passing, but I sure as hell know what she's feeling right now, and an angry husband isn't going to help anything. You need to suck it up and help her through this. And no, this isn't over, because you know about it. She's still going to do this, because she's been programmed and this doesn't end that."

"So what? We just let her keep doing this?"

"She doesn't even know she is." Sue said with a scowl. You can get help. That's what we're doing. Maybe they can help deprogram her, but it isn't going away overnight and being angry at her doesn't fix it. That bastard thought it'd be funny, to have her going out and flashing guys and acting as a call girl. We figure he sent her places to flash and fuck certain guys, like sending her to their office or something, for a price. It's just a side effect that she does random guys. It's up to you how you deal with it. But if I were you, I'd feel sorry for her, not be mad at her. She needs a lot of support." Sue turned around and stormed out of the room and back outside.

Evan looked at me almost helplessly. "Now what do I do? How do I deal with this? My wife is a call girl? Worse, a robot call girl?"

"If I were you. I'd go give her a hug and tell her that you'll find a way to work it out. That's if you love her."

"I do." He said, as he started toward the hallway. "But I don't know that I can."

I shook my head and settled in the living room, on the sofa. It wasn't long before he walked back down the hall and out the front door without a word. That didn't bode well. Debbie came back out a few moments later. "Seen Sue?"

"Out back." I watched her go out, find Sue and the two of them went back to the office. I got tired of waiting and headed down to the den and turned on the TV, figuring the girls were better dealing with this than I was. Almost an hour later Sue came down to find me.

"Julie's going to stay with us for a few days. That shit head said he couldn't forgive her for what she'd done, what she'd turned into."

"Wait! She's staying with us? Why? Why not with Debbie?"

"Oh come on, honey." She said, sitting down on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck to squeeze us together. "She doesn't have room, and we have two guest rooms. She just needs a place to stay for a few days, while they work this out."

"But with us?"

She looked at me with a frown. "I don't remember you ever objecting before to helping a friend out. What's the problem here?"

"You don't see it"?

"See what?"

"She's programed to come on to any guy she's alone with. Hell, how often do you think that's going to happen in this house?"

Sue rolled her eyes. "Are you telling me you can't handle one woman?"

"Depends on how you define handle. Because she's sure as hell going to be trying to have sex with me. Is that what you want?"

She shook her head. "Not really, but I'm sure you can manage. Oh yeah, we're going to take her to meet Dr Kensington on Thursday. I'll call her tomorrow and let her know what's going on. She might have some advice, for how to help her."

"Fine. But unless you want her trying to have sex with me, you better make sure I'm not alone with her." I said with a frown.

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "I knew you'd say yes. Debbie is taking her over to her house, to get some clothes and personal items." I sighed and wondered what kind of trouble this was going to cause. "Now, while they're gone. Wanna see my boobs?" She whispered with a giggle. "Watching her try to seduce you made me really horny, and I thought, maybe we ought to fuck, while they're gone."

"I thought you'd never ask." I said, moving my hands to pull thin shirt up her body. It only took a few short minutes before we were both naked, with her bouncing wildly on my cock, pushing both of us toward the release we both needed and wanted.

---o---

Sunday afternoon in the summer is usually spent watching the NASCAR races, and this Sunday was no exception. I was ensconced on the sofa, in the basement family room, with my beer and chips, enjoying the quiet. I'd already missed a good part of the race, dealing with the Julie drama. Sue had promised to try and make sure that Julie wasn't left alone with me, any more than absolutely necessary, and she was currently upstairs working on dinner with her, so I was a little surprised when Julie walked, almost silently across the carpeted floor, to stand in front of the TV.

"Finally." She whispered, pulling a tank top that was partly see through, up and off, before pushing the pair of micro shorts down her legs, leaving her completely naked. "I've been trying to sneak away to come be with you, for almost an hour now."

"I think that was intentional." I said, as I tried, hopelessly, not to get a hardon, at the sight of her very sexy twenty-five-year old body. Her tits were a nice, firm looking C cup, that her slender figure made look even larger. She had a slight gap between her thighs that framed her full outer lips, and just a hint of inner labia peeking out at me. When she'd been flashing me earlier, I hadn't really noticed, but there wasn't a single tan line on her well bronzed body.

"I know it was. She wants to keep you all for herself." She whispered, as she stepped closer and knelt in front of me. She pushed my legs apart and reached for the waist of my athletic shorts. As much as my brain wanted me to stop her, the beer in my right hand and a handful of chips in the other prevented me from doing much. She pulled the elastic waist down as far as she could, working my growing hardon out into her hand.

"Oh shit, we're not supposed to be doing this." I groaned, as she lowered her head and closed her lips around my organ. "Oh lord, that feels good."

She pulled her mouth off my shaft a moment, to grin at me, then closed around it again, sucking and teasing, my quickly hardening dick. She pulled her mouth off my dick, as soon as she had it mostly hard. She crawled up onto the sofa over me, straddling my lap like Sue had, not all that long ago. She reached between us and wrapped her hand around my dick and rubbed my mushroom head between her tight little lips. "I bet you wanna stuff it right into my hot little pussy, don't you? Can you feel how tight and sexy it is? Mmmmmm. Just like a little teenager's pussy, isn't it? Nice and tight? Think it'll fit? Think I can get your big, fat, hard cock into my tight, young little pussy? Why don't we find out. You want me to? Want me to feed this into my hot, sexy, little cunt?"

"Ohhhh fuck," I groaned, as she started to force herself over my, now engorged, head. I could feel the pressure of her pussy on the crown of my head, as she put more weight down on me, forcing it to spread her opening. "Ohhhh God," I groaned louder, as she forced my head and several inches into her.

"Ohhhhh God yes! What a big fat cock, I love it! I love how much I have to stretch around you. Fuck yes!" She moaned, as she began to lift and lower, only an inch or so at first, but with longer strokes, as she worked more and more of me into her surprisingly, tight depths. "Ohhhh fuck yes. Fuck my hot little cunt. Fuck me and make me come around your big fat cock."

"Oh fuck, yes!" I heard Sue, say from the stairs. "I love playing slut!" Sue said, walking over. She didn't have all that much on herself, and in moments, she had pulled the t-shirt and shorts she'd put on, after we had sex, back off. Now naked, she moved to the sofa and crawled onto it. With a lustful look, she took the bottle of beer from me and took a long swallow, and then moved the bottle to her pussy and worked the brown glass neck between her lips, pushing it into her pussy. "Ohhhh fuck yes. Do you like seeing me be a slut?" She pulled my hand to the bottle, and whispered for me to fuck her with it. Then she lowered her face to Julie's chest, and began to lick and suck one of her firm little tits and its rock-hard nipple.

"Oh God." I groaned, my hand wrapped around the bottle, holding it in place, as Sue began to lift and lower her hips, to fuck herself on the glass bottle. I felt my cock swelling inside Julie, and began to wonder how long I could last, doing this. Between Julie's incredibly tight pussy on my dick, and my wife being slutty for me, in a way I'd never seen before, I knew it wouldn't be long before I let go.

"SHIT! I'm gonna come on you. Come around your fat cock. Ohhhh fuck yes. Fuck me! Fuck my hot little cunt, until you fill me up!" Julie cried, as her pussy clamped, even tighter, around me. She slammed herself down on me, over and over, begging me to come for her, to fill her cunt, with my cum.

"Ohmygodyes," I groaned softly, as my body jerked and pumped a gush of cum up into Julie. I closed my eyes and felt myself surging my cum, into her pussy, as she trembled and shuddered on my lap, my wife still fucking herself on my beer bottle.

"Fuck yes! Look at that little slut taking your load. That's so fucking hot, isn't it? All your cum, pumping deep in her hot little cunt! Oh shit! I'm gonna come now. You wanna see me come for you too?" Sue cried, a few moments later, pushing herself down hard on the bottle, forcing even more of it into herself, forcing part of the larger portion all the way into her pussy for a few moments, her whole-body jerking and trembling as she climaxed. I could feel her juices leaking down the bottle and over my hand, as she jerked spasmodically, in the midst of her climax.

I sat there, panting, my cock starting to soften inside Julie, as I watched my wife's climax slowly fade. She reached between her legs and gently pulled the bottle from her pussy, holding it with both our hands. She grinned at me and moved the bottle to my lips, coaxing me to drink from it. I had to admit, I'd never seen her do anything like this, and it was startling, if not intriguing. The bottle tasted like her sweet climax juices, as well as the slightly bitter taste of the beer. I drank from the bottle and pulled it from my lips. She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine, in a long, wet kiss, sucking my lips and tongue enough to stop my dick from softening further. She smiled at me, when she pulled her face from mine. She took the bottle from me and held it to Julie's lips. To my surprise, Julie eagerly took the bottle from her hand and took a long swig, draining the bottle.

Julie wiggled herself around on my dick, while Sue moved her face back to mine, for another long, wet kiss. "Wanna see her licking my pussy?" She whispered, as she broke the kiss. "Maybe I should just stand up and let her lick my pussy and let you watch until you get hard again, and then you can fuck both of us.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly, my brain jumping to that image.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She stood up on the sofa, straddling me, facing Julie. She pushed her pussy into Julie's face, then reached out and pulled Julie's face to her pussy. "That's it you fucking little slut! Lick my pussy. Lick me and make me come, like the little slut you are! Ohhhhh yeah. Right there, baby. Lick me right there. Ohhhhh shit. Ohhhh shit yes. Get a finger in there! Fuck me with a finger. Ohhhhh fuck yes. Fuck my cunt, you horny little slut! Oh God!" She gasped, in an unusually high-pitched voice. "Oh God! Gonna come! Shit, shit, shit shit! She's gonna make me....OHHHHHH FUCK!" Sue's whole body bucked hard, her legs pushing her pussy at Julie, as she arched her back.

"OH FUCK!" Julie cried in surprise, as Sue sprayed her juices out at her face, with all the force that she had, like when I'd made her come on the boat that time.

Sue gasped and then trembled, as her orgasm shook her whole body with its intensity. I could see her cum dripping and running down Julie's face and chest from where I was looking between my wife's legs.

Julie pulled her dripping face from between my wife's legs. "Holy shit!" She said softly. "When you said you were going to come, you weren't kidding."

Sue stepped across me and off the sofa. She coaxed Julie off my cock, and pulled her with her, to the coffee table. She lay down on it, pulling Julie with her until Julie was laying on top of my wife. "Here you go sweetie. Come fuck us both. You can take turns in both your little slut's cunts, until you come." Sue said, as she moved Julie's legs with hers, spreading them so both of their pussies were practically laying on each other as they lay face to face, their nude bodies pressed together. I saw my wife pull Julie's face down to hers and start to kiss her, as I sat, staring at both their pussies, my cum, leaking from Julie, to drip and drool down over my wife's pussy.

I got up and squatted down between their legs and pushed into my wife, my leaking cum lubricating my shaft as I plunged into her. With what I was looking at, I had no problem wanting to do this. If Sue wasn't upset that Julie was fucking me, why should I be? I started stroking in and out of my wife, her moans and grunts of pleasure muffled by Julie's mouth. The two kissed each other aggressively, as I pulled out and stuffed into Julie again. In and out I stroked, her incredibly tight pussy having a distinct effect. I wasn't going to come fast, but if I kept this up, I was going to get there, even after just having climaxed a few minutes ago.

In and out I stroked, a few dozen strokes in one, and then switching to the other. I was practically in heaven, as I worked both pussies, adding my fingers to the mix, to try to push the two of them toward climaxes of their own. I rubbed Julie's clit while I stroked into my wife, and then rubbed my thumb across my wife's clit, while I drove in and out of Julie.

I'd been pumping in and out of the two of them, for almost ten minutes, before I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer. I warned them, and got a response I didn't expect.

"Bring it up here, come fuck our faces with it!" Sue gasped breathlessly.

I pulled from her and walked around the table. She reached for my dick and pulled it down to her face, the two of them starting to lick and suck me, each seeming to be eager to get my load. "Oh shit...gonna come!" I grunted, trying to hold back as long as I could, but realizing it was going to come in a few moments, whether I wanted to extend this incredible situation or not. "OH FUUUUUUCK!" I grunted loudly, as my body jerked hard, a huge gush of cum surging out into Julie's mouth. The two of them tried to share my engorged head as I pumped several shots of cum into both their mouths.

I stood there, panting, looking down at my wife, not sure what the hell to think. It was only a few weeks ago that she was telling me she didn't like the taste of cum, and she was reluctantly trying to "learn" to take a load in her mouth, and here she was, eagerly sucking and licking my leaking dick. Just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter, the two of them started to kiss again, sharing, my cum, back and forth, before both swallowed what they had; my wife seeming to have the most of the load.

"You still want more? We're your little sluts until you want us to stop."

"No. I think I'm done for the moment."

I stood there, while the two disengaged from each other, got up, and without a word, walked to where their clothes were. They both dressed and walked out without a word, leaving me standing there, naked, wondering what had just happened?

I walked up stairs and heard the shower running in our bathroom, and figured Sue was in there. I decided I better check on Julie, I walked into the guest bathroom. The curtain was pulled closed, I could just see the shadow of her body moving behind it. I pulled the end of the curtain back, on the end away from the shower head, and stuck my head in. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."