Camping Exposure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EEEEEE!" She screamed in surprise, throwing her soapy wash cloth at my face, her hands moving to cover her nude body. "GET OUT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She practically screamed at me.

I jerked my head back and vacated the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stood in the hallway, breathing hard after the surprise response.

"What the hell was that?" Sue asked, coming out of our bedroom at a run, her wet body completely naked.

"Damned if I know. She just screamed at me to get out."

"What'd you do?"

"Just looked into the shower and asked if she was okay."

Sue looked at me and scowled. "Why would you do that? What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that I wanted to make sure she was okay, before I came to shower with you. I mean, you both left without saying a word."

"Left where? What are you talking about?"

"Downstairs? In the basement? The two of you?"

"The two of us? What are you talking about. We were just watching a movie down there."

"Um. Honey. That's not what happened."

"What are you talking about?"

"Julie came down and undressed and started having sex with me. You came down and joined in. I mean, you were playing the part of a slut pretty good, but I thought it was just some kind of role play you and she worked out."

"Role play a slut? Why would we do that?"

"I don't know. I thought you two worked it out."

"Honey, we were watching a movie." She said, with a scowl.

"Fine. What movie?"

"Um. It was, um, I don't remember. The proposal or something like that."

"Oh shit." I swore quietly.

"What?"

"You really don't remember what you just did?"

"Yeah, I watched a movie with you and then came up to shower, after it was done."

"Um. No. You had made Julie lick your pussy, while she was sitting on my dick and then the two of you lay on the coffee table and I fucked both of you until I got ready to come and then you two shared my dick, while I came."

"Not likely. I don't like the taste of cum. Never have, you know that."

"It didn't look like it to me a few minutes ago."

"Ohmygod. Are you telling me, that I don't remember fucking you?"

"Doesn't seem like it."

"Oh shit. So, I could have been fucking, well, who the hell knows who I've been fucking, and forgetting about it?"

"What the fuck were you doing, peeking in on me?" Julie snapped at me, as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"I was coming to check on you." I answered defensively.

"Naked? You were checking on me naked?"

"Why not? We'd just had sex."

"Okay! That's a lie. We didn't have sex. No way, we were watching a movie. But have sex?"

"Honey. I think we might have been downstairs with Allen, having sex, not watching a movie."

"I was? Ohhhhhh Noooooo! Not again."

"Not again, what?"

"Shit. I don't remember it. I just remember sitting down to watch a movie and taking a little nap. I woke up and came to take a shower."

"This has happened before?"

"Um. A few times. A few times I could tell I'd had sex. I mean, I had someone's cum leaking from me. I thought it was Evan's, but he wasn't home. It's all so confusing."

"Do you remember what we talked about, earlier, about being hypnotized and programmed?"

"Yeah."

"Do you remember walking into the living room and flashing Allen your body?"

"Uh. Not really. Did I?"

"Do you remember talking to Evan earlier?"

"I remember having an argument, but I can't remember what it was about."

"Julie, do you know why you're here?"

"I'm, um, I'm taking a shower?"

"So, you have no recollection at all, of going down to the basement and stripping and fucking my husband?"

"No. I wouldn't do that, not to your husband. I mean, why would I? Evan would be furious if I did something like that."

"Julie, I think you've been doing this to a lot of guys. Guys that Adam called and told you to go have sex with. That's what this is all about. You doing a strip tease and flashing guys, that are alone. That was how he got you naked, for them to have sex with you. I think he's been using you as a call girl. And yes, Evan was furious, when we figured it out. You're here, because he told you not to come home. Remember now?"

She leaned back against the hallway wall and slid down the wall, her towel pushing up her body until it unwrapped and left her naked once again. She put her face in her hands and started to cry. "Allen, why don't you pick her up."

I knelt down next to her and coaxed her to put her arms around my neck. She was light enough, that I managed to get her picked up into my arms. Sue had to help pull me up to standing, but once up, I carried her to the guest room and sat down on the bed, with her arms around my neck, sobs coming from her, wracking her body. It took almost fifteen minutes before she managed to haltingly, get out coherent sentences. "I thought... I thought... it was all a... nightmare. I didn't know... I did it for real. I mean... I sorta knew I was... doing something. What I remembered... and what I was feeling... things just... didn't add up. Time wasn't right. It was like I was sleeping... and dreaming things... Nasty sex things... having sex with guys... people I didn't even know."

"It's alright. I understand better than you can imagine." Sue whispered, stroking her hair. "From what Allen said we were both doing, kind of neither of us knew what we were doing."

"From what I could see, you two were acting like super sluts. I think Sue is right. I think you were doing what Adam wanted you to do, for guys that he chose. I presume he was paid for providing the right women."

"Well, that means I didn't do it very often then." Sue said.

"Why?" I asked her curiously.

"I'm too old."

I chuckled. "Honey, you're hot as hell for your age. And some young guys really get off on fucking what they call MILF's, mothers I'd love to fuck. Don't assume you didn't get called by him."

"Shit. Honey. How the hell are you going to deal with this? I mean, I don't remember it, so I can't even feel guilty about it. But you, you know I did this."

"Look, I'm not going to go looking for trouble. I have enough to deal with already. What I'm worried about is why this got triggered? What made you do this?"

"I remember coming downstairs and hearing noises that sounded like someone having sex. I sorta remember seeing her sitting on your lap. After that, it's a little fuzzy. I thought I sat down to watch a movie with you, but you weren't watching a movie. were you?"

"Not when you came down."

"I'm sorry honey. It had to be something about the situation. It's almost like when Adam used to ask me to show him my tits. He'd ask me to show him my boobs, and the next thing I knew, I was naked and having sex with him and his friends."

"But you remember that? Doing that?"

"Oh yeah. I remember doing it, I remember how it felt, how much I wanted to do it, not because I liked it, but because I wanted to desperately please him, and pleasing him, was giving his friends as many orgasms as I could. Not like I was actually doing it, but like I was doing it in my dream. Not physically, but well, guys have vivid wet dreams, right? This was just like a wet dream, on steroids."

"Which is why I can forgive you. You weren't in control. Now, Julie, what do you remember? What's the last thing you remember clearly?"

"I remember talking to you guys on the patio, and then Evan asking me to walk into the house and stand in front of you. I thought it was silly, but I don't really remember much after that. It's all kinda hazy. Then I was in the shower and Allen stuck his head in."

"And you screamed at him."

"I did." She agreed, pushing up from resting her head on my shoulder, as I still held her on my lap. "I guess that was kinda silly, but, well, I didn't realize, I thought you were going to get in the shower with me. I mean, you were naked, and I was naked, and well, hell, you're still naked."

"And so are you."

She frowned and tried to cover her breasts again. "Yeah, I am. I've been that way a lot, lately. For some reason I don't much feel like wearing underwear anymore. And I can feel people looking at my tits. I don't want them to. When it's time to get dressed, I take out a bra and then leave it on the bed. I don't get it. I never used to do that. I never went anywhere, without underwear, either. You know what I caught myself doing in the grocery store the other day? Some old guy, even older than Allen, he was watching me shop, and I just squatted down, pretending to look at something on the bottom shelf, and spread my knees, so he could see all the way to my...all the way to my crotch. If that had been accidental, I'd have been ashamed of myself, but you know what? I wasn't, I was turned on! I was so turned on, that I spread my legs for him at least half a dozen times and even bent over and pulled my skirt up, to show him my butt once. I don't know why I did it, I just couldn't resist doing it. It was sorta like what I did a few times with Evan, but this wasn't Evan, it was a total stranger."

"So, we know he programmed you to do two things. No, three, at least three. One is to flash guys, that are in a room alone. Like you did with Allen. That's how you start sex, doing a flash and strip for the mark. Second is to flash guys that are watching you. I'm sure that guy at the store saw your tits through what you were wearing, and was checking you out, so you gave him more to see. Third thing is to take calls or texts from him and go to where he said. Once you were there, one of the other two things would happen. Do you know when all this started?"

"Maybe April? May?"

"How does April twenty third sound?" I asked, remembering the time stamp on the video we watched. I think it took more than one time to get it all in, but it all started then."

"Oh God! How many times do you think he sent me out?"

"You'd have to go out and look at your phone records. See how many times he called or texted you. That'd give you a good idea."

"I'm not sure I want to know."

"If I know I don't," Sue said softly.

She was finally in control enough to get off my lap and dress, putting on her nightshirt. Sue and I went to our room and dressed and then went to the kitchen to make something for dinner. After dinner, we all went to the family room and did watch a movie, Julie needing some quiet time to think and process. She tried several times to call her husband, who intentionally declined her calls, or had blocked her number, each attempt, sending her into another crying spell. Yeah, this was going to be tough for her, and I kind of felt sorry for her, knowing what I did.

If I ever got my hands on Adam, I'd be hard pressed not to choke the life out of him, not only for what he did to Sue, but what he clearly did to a number of her friends, and friends of hers were, by default, friends of mine.

---o---

Monday was a work day. I fell into my normal routine after the alarm went off. I usually let Sue shower and get ready for work, while I made lunches and cooked breakfast, and then after we ate, I'd take my turn. Not that the shower wasn't more than big enough for both of us, but it was just easier for me to not stare at her naked, before I had to go to work. It just made me horny and there wasn't time to do anything about it, or at least that was the excuse I usually got. I didn't really have a set schedule like she did, so I didn't care how long it took, not if she was giving me some good sex, but in the last couple years that had been surprisingly little, at least until now.

I was standing at the kitchen counter wearing my bed pants, working on making our lunches, when I heard soft steps behind me. Bare feet on a tile floor makes a distinct sound in the otherwise silent kitchen. I felt a set of hands on my hips, and a pair of bare breasts press to my back. Soft, wet lips kissed the base of my neck, before I heard the whisper that I knew wasn't going to be my wife's voice.

"I wanted to thank you, for what you're doing." Julie whispered quietly, her light touch on my hips making my mind jump to the thought of her pushing my bed pants down.

"Um. You don't have to do that." I answered.

"I know. But I want to. Sue's so lucky that you're understanding. That you're standing behind her in this, trying to help her get through it. I wish Evan was supportive like that."

"Maybe he still will be. It's got to be a shock to him."

"I'm sure it is." She said softly, her fingers toying with the waistband of my bed pants, sliding a few inches back and forth, almost as if she was trying to decide if she should push them down or not. "But it had to be a shock to you too. Why are you so different? Why can't he be more like you?"

I turned in her arms, her nipples rubbing across my arm and then pressing to my chest, as she leaned against me, now face to face, only my bed pants, between my, now hard, dick and her nude body. "Sue knew something was going on. She didn't understand exactly what, but she knew she was cheating on me, and worked out this stupid idea to make me cheat on her, so that I'd be more understanding and forgive her. As angry as it made me, to realize she set me up, once I understood what was happening, well, she was kinda successful. I felt guilty about cheating on her, even though she did set me up to do it. Because of that, I guess I understand a little better, than someone that hasn't been through it."

"Maybe I should try that," she whispered, laying her head on my shoulder, her hands still resting on my hips.

"I don't recommend it," I answered, reaching to her hips, for lack of anything better to do with my hands. She pushed down on my bed pants, forcing them down over my butt to slide down my legs. My hard dick sticking out now, so my head nestled into the gap of her thighs, her hot, wet pussy lips, resting on it. I could feel the heat and wetness of her firm, little pussy lips, on my engorged head. "I don't think we really want to do this," I whispered.

"I do."

"Why?"

"I've intentionally not looked at your face. I don't want to see the look there, I don't want to think that the only way I can have sex, is because of a man forcing me to. I want to feel myself come because I want to. I don't think I have for several months."

"Sue will be down soon."

"I know."

"I have to finish making lunches and breakfast."

"Alright." She answered, making no effort to release me.

"Julie."

"Just hold me for a minute more." She whispered.

I did, I held her, not encouraging her at all, as she began to rock her hips slightly, sliding my fat head back and forth across her firm wet lips. I knew what she wanted from me, and I was trying hard to avoid it. "Why don't you go get dressed for work now?" I said softly, hoping she'd get the idea.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. You do."

She sounded a little defeated, as she whispered, "okay" and then released me. She turned away and continued to not look at my face. She walked away while I pulled my pants up and turned back to my work. I heard my wife's footsteps, the soft rubberized soles of her shoes making the slightest squeak on the tile, as she walked. I felt her hands on my hips and then a soft kiss on my shoulder before she pressed herself against me. I could feel the coarse roughness of the scrubs she had on, pressed to my back by her full tits. "You handled that well." She whispered, "I wish I had time to reward you."

"So do I," I agreed, as she slipped a hand around me and down into my bed pants. She gripped my dick and squeezed it gently before starting to stroke it a little.

"Maybe I can. It'd only make me a few minutes late, as turned on as you already are."

"I haven't even started breakfast yet."

"I can get something on the way in. That is, if you want me to."

I turned in her arms and leaned my face to hers, kissing her softly. "When have I ever turned you down?"

"Never that I can remember, unlike me."

"What do you want to do?"

She grinned and placed her hands between us. I felt her untie the waist of the scrubs and let them slide down to her ankles. She moved her hands to her hips and pushed her underwear down before moving to the hem of the scrub top. She pulled it up and tossed it at the kitchen table. She reached behind her back and undid her bra and shrugged it off as well. She took my dick and pulled me along, the two of us shuffling back to the big wooden kitchen table. With a grin, she wiggled her butt onto it and then lifted her legs enough to spread her knees, her ankles unable to spread too far with her pants around them. She pulled me by my hardware, pulling me between her spread knees, aiming my dick for her pussy. I pressed my head into her already wet pussy.

"Someone's been thinking about this already."

"Only for the last half hour. But listening to her, trying to convince you to have sex with her, well, it just made me all the more turned on." She said huskily, as I stroked my dick in and out of her, short little strokes at first to lubricate my dick, and then, longer, fuller strokes that we both enjoyed. I wasn't rushing, I didn't need to. I could tell by the noises she was making that she was already turned on and I was just working her ever closer to a quick climax. In and out I pushed, leaning my face down to her chest, to suck on one of her rock-hard nipples. "Oh God yes, do that! You know just what I love, don't you?"

"Uh huh." I grunted, as I switched to her other nipple and sucked it into my mouth, teasing over and around her nipple, as I plunged harder into her. I could feel my climax building quicky, but I wanted to make sure she came too. It was one of the things that I had always done, make sure my partner climaxed as well. If I came too quickly, I'd always find a way to make it happen for her, even if it meant licking my own cum, while I was teasing her clit. This time that wasn't going to be necessary. I could tell she was starting to come, her legs trembling, as her pussy started to clench around me. Only a dozen or so strokes into her, and her climax was in full bloom, her body shuddering and shaking, as her pussy spasmed and clenched around me. There was something about fucking a climaxing pussy, the change in tightness, the change in angle, the sound of its wetness, the sound of her voice, that all combined to make it even more special. I came, very shortly after she did, my cock pumping shot after shot, into her. I stood there, panting, as my body jerked occasionally, my dick still twitching inside her, as she lay on the table panting, her fingers stroking her own breasts.

"Fuck that felt good. I don't know why we ever stopped having sex like this."

"Like what?"

"Spontaneous. I mean, it always feels so much more intense, when we do it like this."

"Kids." I answered, in one simple word.

"Yeah, I suppose that's true. It's a shame this had to happen, for us to discover good sex again. Not that what we had, when we did, wasn't good, but it wasn't...I don't know. It wasn't the same."

"It wasn't as intense, it wasn't as emotional, and it wasn't as fulfilling." I answered, as I moved my hands to stroke her body softly.

"I guess you're right." She agreed. "Now, you finish making my lunch, before I'm late for work." She said, as the old antique mantle clock in the living room struck seven forty-five.

I pulled out of her and she quickly lifted her legs, so that our cum wouldn't leak onto her pants. I grabbed a paper towel from the holder and gently held it to her pussy, as I helped her off the table. She bent over to pull up her underwear, and I pulled the towel away as she slipped the crotch of the panties up to her pussy. "Someone was horny." She giggled, as she rubbed her pussy, the crotch of her panties getting wetter by the moment. She finally pulled her pants up and started putting her bra and top on, while I put her lunch in her lunch sack. She gave me a kiss, took her lunch and headed out the door in a rush, still needing to pick up some breakfast on the way to work.