Camping Exposure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed up to my bedroom, stripped off my bed pants and headed into the shower. It doesn't usually take me long to shower, so within about five minutes I was rinsing my hair, with my eyes closed to keep the soap out. "FUCK!" I cried in surprise, as I felt hands on my body, gripping my hips. I stood, trying to get my heart back into my chest, soap running down my face and body as I panted. "Jesus. Is that you Julie?"

"It is." She said softly.

"I thought I said I didn't wanna do this."

"Sue's gone. She's not going to mind. I just want to have sex on my own. I want to have it with who I want, not because I'm being forced or tricked into it."

"And how are we going to do that?" I asked her, as her hands left my waist.

"Easy." She said softly before the light I could see through my closed eyelids blanked to blackness. "Now it's dark in here."

"Don't you have to get to work?"

"Not until nine." She said, her hands feeling her way up my body to my head. She moved my hands and began to rub my hair, helping rinse the soap out. I stood there, feeling her tits rubbing against my chest, her nipples, rock hard, as she pressed against me. I couldn't help but get a hardon, unable to see, but imagining her tits covered in soap suds. She felt it pressing against her thighs and shifted her stance, so that my dick was once again, in that sexy little gap, just like it was in the kitchen. "Will you make love to me?"

"You do realize that Sue just had sex with me, to reward me for being good, and now you want me to not be good?"

"She doesn't have to know."

"We made a promise to each other, that we wouldn't have sex with other people behind each other's back. I can't do that. We're trying to build trust again."

"So, you won't?"

"Not without her permission," I said quietly, as I reached for her hands and gently pulled them down, my hair, more than adequately rinsed. "But if you want me to help you shower, since you're already in here, we can do that."

I couldn't hear her nod, but I suspect she did, since she didn't move away from me. I felt around for Sue's body wash and hoped that I grabbed the right bottle. If not, Julie was about to be washed with either conditioner or shampoo. Not that it would really matter that much. She stepped back and used her hands to guide mine to her chest. I began to wash her in the dark, rubbing my hands around her chest and stomach. I slid my hands to her shoulders and pulled her toward me again, pressing her soapy tits to my chest, as I rubbed my hands around her back and down to her butt. I felt her hands find my dick and guide it between her legs again, this time grinding herself along my shaft. She rocked her hips, squeezing me between her thighs, my dick pressing up against her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh yeah." She whispered, I felt one of her hands slip between us and pull me up tighter to her pussy, my head now spreading her lips with each stroke. She leaned herself back and I moved my hands back to her chest, cupping and rubbing both her firm little boobs. "Ohgod," she moaned, as she pulled my head further between her lips, clearly arching her back to be able to force me up against her even more. "Move with me. Please. Make me come." She whispered urgently, I started to rock my hips, to drive my dick between her lips.

"I'm going to have to tell her," I groaned, knowing exactly what she was trying to do.

"I don't care," she moaned, as she shifted her legs apart, pulling my head up into her further, this time my head pushing right into the entrance to her depths. My head spread her lips and dipped into the entrance to her hot depths. Damn she was tight. My body knew what to do with a tight pussy, and my hips thrust myself, deep into her. The two of us stood in the dark, my soapy hands playing with her tits, while we bucked our hips at each other, driving my cock in and out of her. "Oh God, gonna come!" She panted.

"Uh huh." I grunted back, as I felt my own urgency building, my climax only moments away, inside her tight pussy.

"SHIT!" She cried loudly. "OH FUCK! I'M COMMMMMMING!"

"Damn." I grunted, as her tight hole grew even tighter. I moved my hands to her ass, cupping both cheeks as I drove harder into her, thrusting my shaft fully into her, moments before I felt my cum erupt into her. I held her to me, her tits pressing to my chest, rubbing up and down, as she panted for breath, while I pulled her ass toward me, holding us together, while my body occasionally jerked and tried to add more cum to the load I'd put deep in her. "I'm going to have to tell her."

"I know," she whispered, as she stood breathing heavily. She turned us slightly and then pushed my chest, spreading us apart. I felt her turning under the spray in front of me and then felt her pull me toward the water. She let go of my hands and I waited, and waited and finally realized she'd walked out, leaving me alone in the dark.

I rinsed off, turned off the water and felt down the wall for the light switch. I flicked it on and began to dry myself and get ready for work.

---o---

"So, how did it go?" Debbie asked, as she walked into my office, an hour or so later.

"Alright, I guess. She's one messed up girl at the moment. I don't think she can even trust herself."

"I'd suspect not. She's never been a particularly strong person. Hell, when she got married, I tried to tell her he wasn't a very good guy, but she didn't want to hear it. Now, I guess she's paying the price."

"I guess so."

"So, did you and Sue figure out why she even went over to that house? I'd have thought, if they were friends, Sue would have known it."

"Yeah. Apparently, June was considering moving, or at least, that was the reason for the visit. She wanted to get an idea of what her house was worth. In retrospect, I don't know that Adam would have ever let her move. He had too much invested there. So, either June was realizing something was wrong and felt like she had to move someplace, or it was just a ploy to lure a young real estate agent over for Adam. Hell, for all we know, he told her to call Julie."

"He was really a piece of work, wasn't he? We don't really know how many women he did this to, do you?"

"Nope." I agreed.

"So, we're good though? Me and Joe, with you guys?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"And you still owe me two more, right?"

I looked at her. "I suppose so."

"Good. If I come by to collect, you won't say no, will you?"

"That depends. I think we need to keep this away from work. It wouldn't do to get caught, doing what I know you're thinking about."

She pouted and shrugged. "Can't help a girl for hoping, can you?"

"I guess not. Now, unless you have something else for me, I need to get some work done before class."

She stepped to the side of my desk, turned around and bent over, lifting the hem of her dress. Her completely bare pussy pushed between her thighs at me, her wetness obvious. She straightened back up and grinned. "Just let me know when you want some of that."

"Sure." I said, feeling my dick harden, wondering just how long I could manage to put up with what, I suspected, was a whole new level of teasing, before I had to fill it.