Camping Exposure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out I pushed, her body starting to tremble and shudder on my desk, as she started to climax. I felt her already tight pussy clenching around me as she began to climax and thrust harder into her, pushing my own right to the pinnacle. "Oh God, gonna come." I grunted, as the intense sensation of urgency overwhelmed me.

"Do it. Come for me." She panted, spreading her legs even further. "Come in me. Fill me up with your cum!"

"Ugh fuck." I grunted, as my body spasmed. I felt my cock surge shot after shot into her pussy, my body and cock jerking and twitching, as my climax washed over me. I stood there panting for almost a minute, before I pulled my still partly hard dick, from her pussy and looked around for something to clean up with. She slipped off the desk and licked and sucked my dick to clean me while Gina continued to finger her pussy.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK!" She finally squeaked, as her body trembled. I could see her juices leaking down her leg, and little droplets flying off her fingers as she continued to plunge her fingers in and out of herself.

Elain finished licking and sucking our combined cum off my dick, then pulled my pants back up and helped me get decent again. Only then did she start to dress herself, turning and moving to give me the best possible views of her body, as she dressed, leaving her skirt for last. She stepped to Gina, leaning against the door, panting, after having climaxed in front of us, and helped her dress. The two of them stepped to me, both giving me big kisses, before grabbing their book bags and heading out of my office.

"Damn." I swore quietly, realizing that Adam had been more prolific, than I expected. Though it wasn't a hard stretch to think he had been dating a college girl from here, since he too, went this school, but to run across his ex-girlfriend, in one of my classes no less, and in this way? What the hell was I going to do? How could I tell someone and not get in trouble for having sex with her. It sounded like I wasn't the only one that had been put in this compromising position. Maybe that was part of his plan, his idea. Not only get back at her for breaking up, but get back at professors? As much as I knew I shouldn't have, I also knew that if I didn't, she'd be running across campus naked, or worse; get seen leaving my office naked. It's a terminating offense, to have sex with a student under your control, and no one seeing or hearing about her coming out of my office, naked, would believe I was innocent of anything. She needed some help, but how could I get her the help she needed, without getting myself in trouble? Shit, I just got myself in over my head.

I plopped down in my chair and looked at the phone list on the wall. Stared at is more correct. I was starting to get an idea, but it would only work if she was willing. I leaned over, picked up the phone and dialed.

"Professor Wilson."

"Hey, Peggy. It's Allen. I just had a very unusual encounter with a couple of my students and wondered if you'd mind coming down and chatting with me."

I could hear the dead silence on the other end of the line, for long seconds. "Elain Gibson?"

"Yeah."

"Um. What did they do?"

"It's as much what they said, as what they did. I think you and I should chat. Alone."

"You haven't, um, told anyone, have you?"

"No. But I think we need to talk. I think we can help each other out here."

"Give me a minute. I'll come down."

She must have made record time down the halls, to get to my office as quickly as she had. Peggy wasn't a bad looking woman. A bit younger than me, a little chunky, but not bad looking. She always wore nice dresses or skirts, that flattered the best parts of her body. She'd never make a playboy centerfold, but then, not everyone is attracted to that type. She stepped into my office and closed the door behind her, leaning against it, almost as if to keep me from leaving. "So, you wanted to talk?" She asked, a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah. I had a visit from Elain and her fiend Gina."

"Uh huh?" She said noncommittally.

"Look, before we go any further, this isn't an inquisition. I'm worried about those two, and I think you know why."

She looked at me for long seconds. "Yeah. I think I do."

"It sounds like you made the same choice I did."

She looked at me even longer this time before nodding and then looking down at her feet. "Once she was, they were, once. Shit. Once she was naked, I felt trapped."

"Just like I was."

"Did you?"

"Uh huh. From what Gina said, you did too."

"I really don't understand what it was about. I mean, they seemed determined to do it. I wasn't asked for grades or money or anything. It was just like they were driven to do it."

"I think they were."

"Huh? How?"

"Do you remember reading in the paper, about the guy and his mom that were arrested a few weeks back, for sexual assaults?"

"Yea, it was pretty big news. Some of the faculty in the Psych department had him as a student. Apparently, he was pretty smart."

"Maybe too smart. He was arrested because he was drugging and then hypnotizing women, so he could use them as sexual toys, and then eventually, call girls."

"The papers didn't say anything about that."

"No, but it's true just the same. I know this for a fact. Don't ask how, please, but believe me, he was pretty effective. From what I got out of Elain before, well, before things got completely out of hand, was that she had to fuck all her professors. I don't know who else she has, but I was apparently number three, about half way down the list. There's just no way this ends well for her, but she's not really in control...he is. I think he was mad at her for dumping him, and he must have already had her tagged. All he would have to do is to give her the keyword and the instructions and she'd do it. I think he did. This is his revenge on her and Gina."

"So how do we help her? We can't say anything or we're in trouble too."

"I think that was part of his plan. He knew that if she was fucking the professors that had her in class, they couldn't say a word. I'm sure there's something else programmed for when she gets done with all of us. Hard to say what. Something embarrassing, I'm sure. I want to make sure she doesn't get to that point."

"But we can't say anything. If they start asking her questions, she's bound to say she had sex with us."

"She would. I think maybe we have to take a chance on a friend. If Elain does something stupid at the end of this, I'd never forgive myself. And Adam is just sick enough to make her do something stupid."

"I know what you mean. I've been stressing about it since it happened on Monday."

"I think if we both go talk to her, my friend, that maybe we can convince her that we were acting in Elain's best interests."

"And if we can't?"

"You want to walk around campus, wondering when someone is going to say something that ends your career?"

"Not really."

"Me either." I said before I picked up the phone. I'd already looked the number up and it only took a few moments to punch it in.

"This is Diane."

"Diane! Its Allen. How's it going?"

"Fine. Say, when are we going to have another bar-b-que? That last one we had was a blast."

"We'll have to do it soon. I didn't know you guys had that much fun."

"Oh we did. That ballgame in the pool was a hoot. I loved seeing Dan getting his butt dunked by your wife."

"Yeah, that was epic, wasn't it? I never figured she'd go that far to get it away from him."

"Served him right though."

"Yeah. I'll talk to Sue and maybe we can do it again in a few weeks or so."

"That'd be great. So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your call?"

"I have a problem and I need your professional guidance."

"My professional guidance. Hmmmm. You know I can't talk about what goes on in my office."

"I do. You made that abundantly clear. No, this time I have an issue with a student, that I'm counting on your discretion on. And since I know you absolutely refuse to break that trust, you're just what I need."

"I see. This sounds serious."

"More serious than I can even tell you here."

"Then maybe you better come to my office."

"I agree. When?"

"I'm open now until three. When in there works?"

"How about now?"

"That serious?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Come on over."

"Be there in five." I answered, before I hung up. "Let's go."

---o---

"Allen, Doctor Wilson, isn't it?"

"Yes," Peggy answered, as she shook the hand Diane held out to her.

"Have a seat." Diane said, as I closed the door. "So, what's so serious?"

"We have a problem, involving a couple students. Let me start with some background. If I told you that I knew that someone could drug and hypnotize a person to do things, and that person would be driven to do them, would you believe me?"

Diane looked at me with surprise. "Actually, I was just reading a journal article a couple weeks ago about some of the work they're doing to help addictions. It's all cutting edge stuff. Not really sure how well it works in the real world, but it seems like an interesting idea."

"Well, it does work. It works surprisingly well. I know several women that can attest to just how effective it can be."

Diane looked at me for long seconds, waiting for me to continue. "Allen, are you suggesting that you've been hypnotizing women?"

"Me? No. I haven't, but I know who has, and I know at least some of his victims."

She sat for a few more moments. "This has to do with the boy that was arrested for multiple sexual assaults?" I nodded. "And these victims. Some of them are close to you?" Again, I nodded. "Allen, was your wife one of these victims?"

"See. This is why I came to you. You're an expert at taking little bits of information and putting together the puzzle."

"Thank you for the compliment. But, if you need professional help along those lines, I can't help you."

"No. I don't. Sue and I are seeing someone already for that. No, this involves a pair of students, that are in both of our classes."

Diane looked back and forth between the two of us. "Are you two involved in some way?"

"Not the way you're thinking, no. I'm putting together puzzle pieces too, but I think that one of my students was that boy's girlfriend. And after he was arrested, she broke up with him, or maybe before, I don't know for sure, but it was partly at her friends urging. And in retaliation he gave both of them directives that, well, put both Peggy and myself into an untenable situation."

"Since he was arrested for sexual assault, and if he was in fact using hypnotism to get his victims to do things, then how would he have done anything, after he was arrested?"

"I've watched how he programs his victims. It's a combination of being drugged; then while they aren't fully in control, administering the hypnotism. Once hypnotized he gives them a key word. He can then put them back into what I call his programming trance, by just issuing the key word. I think he uses it to refine their programming, as time goes on. I've seen a distinct improvement in his ability to control the actions of his victims."

"You've seen? As in, watched?"

"Not in person. But don't ask, please."

"You have recordings? Shouldn't you turn those over to the police?"

"They have them."

"And you have, what? Copies?"

"Like I said. You put pieces together well. Please don't put any more together on that part. Let's concentrate on the students."

"Alright. So how is this student effected."

"I believe that she and her friend have been programmed to intentionally embarrass them, in the worst way possible."

"Some kind of sexual thing?"

"Uh huh."

"And the two of you have been involved in some way."

"We were both pulled into it, against our will."

"Against your will? What was it she was programmed to do?"

"She was told to go have sex with all of her professors."

"I see. And I suppose both of you, being her professors, have been propositioned by this young woman?"

"Propositioned wouldn't even begin to cover it. No, she came into my office after class, which was spent, incidentally, flashing me her body in the auditorium, at every opportunity. I didn't even have a chance to ask her what she needed and she was taking her clothes off."

"Wait. She walked into your office and stripped? Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"You of course, told her to put her clothes back on."

"Of course."

"But she didn't."

"No. She begged to have sex with me. She said if she didn't, her friend, who was there as well, would take her clothes and make her walk home completely naked."

"Oh! And this friend would do this why?"

"Because I think she was programmed as well. When I tried to get her to tell me who the 'he' was that they kept saying, she suddenly refused to say anything else, pulled her own clothes mostly off and began playing with herself."

"So now you have two naked students in your office. And you did what?"

"What could I do? Imagine me saying no, and having two naked girls come out of my office, and what would happen if they were seen or worse, picked up by campus security. No way it wouldn't turn out that they were naked in my office."

"I'll concede that point. Tell me you didn't do what I think you're telling me you did."

"I did. I thought it was the best way to put an end to the situation. It wasn't until after, I realized that if Adam had done what I think he did to them, that there wouldn't be some end game after they embarrassed themselves in front of all of their professors."

"End game as in, what?"

"I watched him and his friends gang rape a woman, and then drug and hypnotize her into believing it was her idea to join in. And just to make things more fun for them, they convinced her that she needed to have white dick more than anything else. After talking to her a while, I'm convinced he was also sending her out on dates, with white guys, and charging them for it. To her, he was just being nice, to help her get what she wanted."

"That's a lot to swallow."

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd think I'm crazy too."

"And you're going to just walk into my office and tell me you had sex with one of your students, and that I'm supposed to believe this cockamamie story, so what, you don't get in trouble for what you did?"

"That's what I'm saying."

"And you're along for what, moral support?" She asked Peggy.

"Um. No. I'm here to verify his story."

"Oh? You were what? Watching it all happen?"

Peggy took a deep breath. "No, she came into my office and demanded the same thing. Said that if I didn't, she'd run out into the hall screaming that I was attacking her."

"She demanded that you have sex with her."

"Actually, she demanded that I let her lick me to climax."

"So, you did?"

"What other option did I have? Who's going to believe who?"

Diane nodded. "You know that I'm a mandatory reporter, right?"

I nodded. "I was hoping, that looking at the entire situation, you'd realize that we weren't the perpetrators here. She was the aggressor. While that doesn't absolve us of responsibility, we hoped you'd understand our predicament and agree that we did what was in the best interest of the student here."

"That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?"

"No. If I've learned anything about Adam, is he isn't a nice guy. If any of us think that he'd just make her embarrass herself and leave it at that, they're fooling themselves. I don't think he wants her around, to be able to tell anyone, just how it is that she felt she had to go do this."

"You think he'd kill her?"

"I don't know. But I do know that he's not the same as you and me. Diane, I've watched video of him stripping a woman, strapping her to a table and then taking part in a gang bang of her. Not one or two, but thirteen guys fucking her, in every way possible, and then thanking him for the fun, after it was over."

"Maybe she wanted it? A fantasy or something?"

"Diane. It was a married woman that I know. A very proper, very religious married woman. The wife of a pastor. No, it wasn't something she wanted or would ever consent to."

Diane looked at me like she didn't believe me. "Allen, you're watching these videos?"

"I'm trying to identify as many as I can so I can give them a heads up on what's happened to them. The therapist thinks it would be better if it came from a friend. So far, I've identified seven women I personally know, and I've only looked at a fraction of the hundreds of hours of video. There are cameras in every room of the house. Everything, everyone, got recorded and streamed live. Somewhere out there, there are people paying money, to watch innocent women being raped and turned into sexual play things, not to mention him streaming the most intimate details of his own mother, on the internet without her knowledge."

"Allen. Was Sue, did she..."

"Yes. At least half a dozen times." I answered.

She pushed back in her chair and looked at me, "and, she's okay?"

"I think we will be. But right now, I haven't told her of everything that I've seen him do to her, all of it streamed live."

"Damn! Okay. Give me their names. I'll do what I can to keep you two out of it."

"One more thing. Gina said three down. There's at least one more of her professors that she's done, Professor J, whoever that is. If she has five classes, you only have two more faculty, before whatever he has planned, well, you know what I mean." I said, as I wrote down Elain's and Gina's names. I slid the paper across the table to her. "I'll let you know about the cook out," I said, as I stood up.

She looked up at me in surprise. "After what Sue's been though, you'd wanna do that?"

"We need some normal in our lives." I said with a shrug. "Besides, it's not like you're coming over for an orgy or anything."

---o---

I was beginning to wonder where Sue was. It was Thursday and we had an appointment with the counselor. In fact, we were taking Julie along with us. Sue was late on occasion, but usually not this late. She should have been home an hour ago. Dinner was sitting getting cold, while we waited for her. Finally, she walked in.

"Sorry I'm late. Had to clean up an exam room."

"You're going to have to hurry. We're supposed to be leaving in less than fifteen minutes.

"Not a problem. Let me change, real quick." She said, as she began pulling her scrub top off. She pulled it up and off as she headed through the kitchen toward the staircase.

"Sue," I called to her, as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah?" She called, as she started up.

"Did you stop and see Joe on the way home?"

"No, why?" She called from the top of the stairs.

"SUE!" I called making her stop in the hallway at the top of the stairs and glare down at me.

"WHAT?"

I lowered my voice. "Sue, where's your bra?"

"What? On me," she said, looking down at herself, and her completely bare breasts. "What the fuck? Where's my bra?"

I started up the stairs. "Did something happen today?"

She stood at the top looking at me and then looking down at the floor, not in embarrassment, but in confusion. "I, uh, I don't think so." Then with the look of concern she pushed a hand down into her pants. Moments later she pulled her fingers out of her pants. They were glistening with moisture. "I'm, um, missing my underwear too."

"And that's?"

She licked her finger and frowned. "Yeah, I think it is."

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I don't remember doing anything. It was a normal day, it was getting close to quitting time. Doctor Kim said something about cleaning exam room four, so I went to look at it. I, um, I think I cleaned it and then I came home."