Camping Exposure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said I could wash you off, but only washing, no hanky-panky."

"That's fine." I answered, turning in her arms to face her. I let her work her soapy hands around my chest, and then working lower, around my dick. She massaged my balls and shaft, making it start to grow in her hands. "That's quick," she whispered.

"What is?"

"Getting hard again that fast? She's lucky. Usually, older guys take a lot longer to recharge."

"You do a lot of older guys?" I asked curiously.

"I've worked with Dr Kensington for a while now. She has a lot of middle age and older couples that are trying to work through sexual dysfunction issues. It's surprising how many older guys can get it up for a younger woman, but not for their wives."

"So, you have sex with older guys in front of their wives? How does that help?"

"Oh, not usually. Most of the time I just strip for them and then stroke them off. The idea is to make sure the plumbing works, but also to show the wife that her husband still has the hardware. Most times the problems are that he doesn't do what he needs to entice her, and she doesn't do what it takes to entice him. Guys are visual. If all you wanna do, is do it in the dark, well, guys have trouble with that."

"Sounds like you're learning a lot from her."

"Helps to be going to school for psychology." She said with a grin. "Sometimes I suck them off, or even spend a little time between the wife's legs. If we're working with a couple trying to explore swapping or something, I might get to have sex with them in multiple ways. A lot of times I go home frustrated, though."

"And it doesn't bother you to have sex with a lot of people?"

"Why should it? I mean, sex is just an expression of a person's individual desires and tendencies. If I can help someone understand what's driving them, individually, or as a couple, then that's a good thing, right?"

"I guess so, if it works for you."

"This would too." She said, pushing my dick down and sliding it between her legs. "You wouldn't mind if I just tried it out for a second, would you?"

"I thought she said no hanky-panky?"

"Yeah. Well, she did."

"Then the answer is no." I said, pulling my hips back. "Not that you aren't extremely sexy and I'd sure as hell love to fuck you, but after what she did tonight, I want to reward that, and that means tonight it's hers and hers only."

"Too bad. I bet you're one hell of a fuck."

"He is." I heard Sue say, from the doorway. "Maybe another time, you'll get to find out. Ivy says she's done with Julie and we're done for tonight."

"Okay, I want to talk to her about something before we leave."

"Sure." Sue said, as she turned and left. I stepped past Sally and got a towel. I dried off and walked out with the towel around my waist.

"So, you wanted to talk about something?"

"I do." I said as I dropped the towel and started to dress. "I had this idea. What's keeping you from undoing what he did, is that only he can give the key word, right?"

"Well, that and once he does, he'd have to transfer control to me."

"How does that work?"

"Well, he'd have to give the key word and then tell her that she needs to listen to me and only me. And when I give the key word that she'd fall into the mode the same as she does for him. It's not hard, but I've talked to the police and he's refusing to cooperate."

"I have tape of him saying it. Wouldn't that do it?. Then you could undo it all, right?"

"Probably not. It's usually more than just the word. It's how he says it or how it's associated. We'd have to find all the right things. Bestids that, remember what we talked about? The longer she has the programming, or more correctly, the longer she's acting on the programming, the more ingrained it will become, and eventually become her new normal. That's what the researchers are hoping for in addiction. It becomes a new normal, before the conditioning wears off. If we don't do anything, it will eventually wear off."

"When?"

"Weeks, months, years. They just don't know. Hypnosis works differently on different people, and what the programming is affects it. The more drastic a departure from normal, the less time it stays in effect. Some things only last minutes, others last years."

"But you could switch it. Make her want something else?"

"That'd have to be the plan. I mean, I could reprogram her to want you instead of them. If she sees a young guy's dick, instead of wanting it, I could make her want yours. But it won't matter, if we can't get him to turn her over to us. And quite frankly, I'm afraid to let her get that close. He could trigger her and force some action we don't know into being. Who knows what he planted in her mind over those months. From what I can see, he adjusted the programming a few times. Refined it for lack of a better word. But again. Without him, my hands are tied."

"But this, your therapy, it seems to be working?"

"It seems to be. Tonight was meant to show her that she has control, even if she doesn't feel like she has. It had to be something that she needed desperately to intervene in. After last week, and seeing her reaction to what was going to happen to you, well, it gave me the idea to try this. It was a little risky, but it worked."

"How about Julie? Can you help her?" Sue asked.

"She's going to be difficult. Without her husband helping, I don't know that I can. She needs someone to transfer the need to. Someone she can count on to be there and accept her desires. If not, well, it will be a much longer road."

"Well, I'm not offering myself up for that. I have enough, with just one wife." I said jokingly.

"Funny you should say that. I was going to suggest that if you didn't mind, both of you, that is. That you might be able to help change her behavior."

"How?" Sue asked quickly.

"To be honest, you'd need to let her strip for you, frequently, flash you and strip for you, and then have sex with her, but not quite all the way. Allen, you'd need to have sex with her and come to completion without letting her climax. You want her to be frustrated, to reduce the desire to do it."

"But if she doesn't come, from what I can tell, she just keeps trying until she does."

"Hmmmm. That complicates things. I didn't realize that. It means you'd have to let her keep trying and keep denying her completion for as long as you can. Maybe all evening and just finally let her climax, nearly at bed time."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I mean, we're trying to get back to normal and now we're going to add a new person to the mix?"

"Oh, I didn't mean long term. No, I think she needs to find someone to live with that can do that. If you have a single friend or someone you can trust to help with, let her stay with him for a while. He'd get all the sex he can handle, as long as he's willing to deny her an orgasm, even if it means preventing his own. He'd need to learn to read her signs and stop short."

"Oh. I see. Well, maybe for a few more days we can do that. Wait. What about Tom?" Sue asked quickly.

"Tom? Are you serious?"

"Sure. I mean, I bet I can convince him. Since Ruth passed, well, he's alone in that big house. I doubt he's been with a woman in almost a year. Why not?"

"We can ask."

"No, I can ask! You'll just go up and say, hey Tom, how about fucking our friend? No. this has to be done subtly. I think I can convince him, with a little help from Julie."

"If you have someone, that's what needs to happen. Otherwise, I'll see you next Thursday."

We said our goodbyes and headed for home, not letting on to Julie what was suggested by Ivy.