Camping Exposure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think..." I started to ask, stopping when she glared at me.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number. "Hey Ceilia. I've got a question. Did anything unusual happen today at work? Yeah, unusual, as in not normal. Well, what do you call unusual. Well, okay that would be. Did anything not medical happen at work today? No. What do you mean, not any more than normal? Celia. Tell me what you're obviously not telling me." Sue listened for a few moments, holding her hand up to me, to wait. "How long. Weeks? How many weeks? Wow. That long. And you didn't say anything? No, I understand, why would you. And how long? Oh. He sent you home? Yeah. No. Uh-uh. I don't remember anything about it. Yeah. Okay. Thanks. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"So?"

"It seems that Dr Kim asked me to check on room four, told Celia to lock up and go home, that we'd take care of it, and then followed me into room four. Since I'm an hour late and full of someone's semen, it would seem that Dr Kim has somehow discovered my trigger, and has been using it."

"For how long."

"Every few days for a couple months. It explains why I've been losing so many bras. And the strange fantasy memory."

"Fantasy memory?"

"That's what I call it. I've been getting them. You know how you wake up from a dream and you can remember it, but the harder you try to remember the details, the less you can remember? Well, I've been getting a lot of those for the last few months. It's like I have a vivid daydream of a sexual fantasy, and then the harder I try to remember it, the less I can remember. On the way home I was remembering going into the exam room, getting naked and laying on the exam table with my feet up in the stirrups. Dr Kim came in and took everything off except his white coat. Then he licked me until I was about ready to climax. I was almost there when he put his dick in me and he fucked me right through my orgasm. Then he did something really kinky. He put a speculum in me, spread me wide open so he could see all the way to my cervix, and then jacked himself off, squirting his cum into me, through the speculum."

"Son of a bitch! I feel like ripping his dick right off. That mother fucker. Taking advantage of you? Who the hell does he think he is? I'm going to call the police and press charges for raping you!"

"Don't. I can't prove any of it. And I certainly can't prove that I didn't agree to any of it. But don't worry, I'll take care of this in my own way." She whispered. "It's me he's been violating, not you."

"I disagree. He's been violating our relationship too. But alright, I'll let you handle it. Do you know what are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet, but it'll be epic for sure. Bastard. I never much liked him to start with. Go down and eat. I'll be down in a few minutes. I suddenly need a shower."

I nodded and kissed her cheek before heading down stairs. Julie and I ate, then I made a to go plate for Sue. We left the house well behind schedule. At least we had an hour drive to try and make up some time.

---o---

"Hi. Sorry we're late." I apologized to Dr Kensington. "We had an issue today that kind of threw us off kilter."

"An issue?"

"We discovered that one of my coworkers, a doctor, apparently figured out at least part of my trigger and has been using me as his personal fuck toy, for the last few months." Sue answered.

"Oh, I see. And you've confronted this person?"

"Not yet. But I plan on making sure he regrets it."

Ivy nodded slowly. "I'm sure I won't be able to talk you out of it, but please, make sure that you don't cross the line and do something illegal."

"Don't worry. I've spent the last hour trying to decide what to do, and I have a few ideas that will put the shoe on the other foot."

"Alright. And this is?"

"This is Julie. We talked about her on the phone."

"Yes. Well, tonight the two of you are going to go into the office and, like last week, you're going to do exactly what Adam says to do. You, Allen, have a young woman waiting for you as well. I want you to follow her directions to the letter. I'm quite sure that you will find this encounter a bit less enjoyable than the last, but it's my hope that, after what I saw last time in Sue, that this will allow her to have some measure of control, over what happens when she's triggered."

"So, you're going to intentionally trigger her?" I asked in surprise.

"Me? No. Adam? Yes."

I took a deep breath. "Alright."

"Good. While you're in there, I'm going to sit and chat with Julie for a while."

I nodded and opened the office door and we walked in. Adam, or the fake Adam, was there, as was a young lady in black leather. She had on a bustier that contained her body above her waist, but left her breasts completely exposed. Below the waist, she had on a pair of long black stockings that covered her legs all the way to where they met, and black leather, knee length boots. She had on elbow length black leather gloves and a black ribbon tying her blonde hair back into a long pony tail that extended down her back, almost to her ass. "Allen. Strip!" She said, in a commanding voice.

Adam took Sue by the arm and gently pulled her to a bench like table that was set up on the other side of the desk, next to a second one, that looked much more ominous. "Take off your clothes." He said gently.

I was a little surprised, but we both did as we were told, getting undressed, until both of us were naked. Adam turned Sue around and gently bent her over the table and began to gently rub and massage her back, from the round of her butt, all the way to her shoulders. While he was doing that, my young woman began her task.

"My name is Sally, but you shall call me mistress." She snapped. "Now, get on the table, face up."

"Um. Alright."

Sally turned to get something off the desk and then slapped me, surprisingly hard, with a whip made of a lot of long thin strips tied together at the handle. It smarted surprisingly.

"OW!"

"YES MISTRESS!" She demanded.

"Uh. Yes mistress." I mumbled.

SLAP! Went the whip, across my ass. "YES MISTRESS! I WANT TO HEAR IT!" She snapped loudly at me.

"Yes mistress." I answered louder, before moving to the table. I crawled onto the table and in a few moments, she was looping fat black ropes around my ankles and wrists. She tugged the end of the ropes. Pulling my arms and legs toward the corners of the table.

Sue was moaning softly as Adam rubbed her back and shoulders, clearly having triggered her. He leaned over her, his shorts now gone. He slowly pushed his dick into her pussy from behind, and then leaned down so he could whisper to her. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but she moaned an affirmative reply.

"Your wife seems to be enjoying Adam." Sally whispered, as she stepped next to me. "Trust me, I'm not going to actually inflict any more pain that I need to, but we need your wife to believe that you are being dealt with harshly. The better actor you are, the less I have to really do. The goal is for her to want to break out of the conditioned loop to save you. Adam is right now telling her that if she can force him to stop fucking her, that I'll have to stop torturing you. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I whispered back.

She straightened and slapped the whip down on my stomach. "YES WHAT?"

"Yes mistress." I grunted in surprise.

"I hear your wife brags about how good you lick pussy. How about I make you lick mine?" She snapped at me. She climbed onto the table and pushed her completely bare, shaved, pussy at my face. She practically smothered me, pushing her pussy against my mouth, just barely leaving me the ability to breathe through my nose. "Come on you nasty fucker. Lick my cunt. Put that tongue in there and get my clit. Make me come or by God, I'll make you regret it!"

"Can you hear that?" Adam whispered to Sue, as he stroked in and out of her. "You can stop it. You can stop me and you can stop Sally from what she's going to do to your sweet husband. You love him, don't you? If you love him like you say, all you have to do is make me stop. Can you do that? Can you find a way to make me stop? Or does this just feel so good that you don't care what happens to him. I think you don't. I think you love how this feels! Having my dick in you, wanting my young, hard dick deep in your pussy, so badly that you don't care what happens to him."

"Nooooo." Sue moaned softly, turning her head to look over at me. The look on her face was one of confusion and desire mixed. She closed her eyes; I could see her body and mind responding to the stroking cock in her pussy. I knew that she was losing the battle.

"Come on you fucking shit. Lick my pussy. Your wife said you were good, maybe I need to entice you a little more?" Sally snapped as she slapped my thighs with her whip, while still pushing her pussy to my lips. I dug my tongue into her pussy, digging between her protruding soft inner lips to search out her hard clit. "Oh fuck, yes! That's better. Lick my little cunt. Make me come, you fucking male whore. Sounds like your wife is enjoying herself. Do you like that? Like hearing her being fucked by some young stud? Listen to her moan. Don't worry. I'll make you moan like that too, but it won't be because it feels good, trust me. I LOVE making men moan in pain. Men are all fucking bastards, that aren't worth anything, but to pleasure a woman. They don't deserve pleasure, they just deserve to pleasure us. And if they don't? What do you think I do? Yeah. That's right. Dig in there and get to my clit, because you don't want to know all the ways I can hurt you."

+++o+++

"Nooooo." Sue breathed softly, as Adam drove his cock into her over and over. In and out he slid, her wet pussy giving an audible squish with each stroke. She moaned softly in pleasure, but opened her eyes to look over at her husband, his face held between Sally's thighs, her pussy practically suffocating him as he worked to lick her toward orgasm. She looked down at his dick, no longer sticking up hard and proud, but laying on him only partly hard, clearly not enjoying what was being done to him. She reached behind her with her hands and tried to push Adam back, but her there was no strength behind her motions, and he just grabbed her wrists and held them, like handles, as he plunged into her harder.

+++o+++

"Come on. Make me come. I thought you were good at this. I thought your wife said you could make a woman really come hard. Well? I'm waiting!" Sally snapped, reaching behind her to whip Allen across his thighs, this time hitting it across his partly hard dick. "Awwwww. What's the matter? Little boy doesn't enjoy his work? Look at that sorry excuse for a dick. Not even hard any more. Maybe I need to do something else to make it hard. Crystal! Why don't you come out here and bring the toy box!" The bathroom door opened and another young woman, this one dressed in nothing but knee length boots, brought out a cardboard box and set it on the desk. "Why don't you see if you can make this sorry excuse for a man hard again. How am I supposed to fuck a soft little dick like that?"

"I have no idea mistress." Crystal replied, as she dug in the box. She pulled out at tube looking thing and grinned. "I think this'll do mistress."

"Oh yes. The milking tube! Good choice my slutty little helper. Get him good and hard and maybe I'll let you sit on it and get it lubed up for me."

"Yes mistress," she replied, moving to where Allen lay. She fed his dick into the long slender tube and then turned on the switch. A soft mechanized warble came from it, almost sounding like some kind of piston stroking up and down a cylinder.

"Ohhhhhh damn." I grunted, at the sudden change in sensations.

"That feel good? It should. It should feel really good. But don't let yourself come. If you do, I'll have her press the other button. The one that gives your cock a nice little electric shock. Now make me come you fucking shit. Lick my clit and make me come."

"Uh huh." I grunted, as I dug my tired tongue deep into her pussy again. She held my face so I could barely breath, and still wanted me to make her climax. I closed my eyes and searched, with the tip of my tongue, for her clit and concentrated on keeping my attention on it, while she began to rock and grind her pussy on my face. Each time she rocked her pussy, she slid her wetness over my nose, making it impossible to breath. I timed my breaths with her strokes, while trying, at the same time, to lick her clit each stroke. I did enjoy licking pussy, but this, this wasn't fun at all.

"Is he getting hard my little slut?"

"Not so much," Crystal reported.

"Well, why don't we find something to help that out?"

Crystal move back to the box while Sue watched her, where she drew out a short slender device and a bottle of liquid. With a sadistic grin on her face, she squirted the liquid on the end of the cylinder, and then rubbed it all over. She turned back to the table and stepped to the end of the table. She looked over at Sue, making sure she saw what she was doing, and then moved the cylinder down to her husband's butt. "Noooooo." Sue protested, again as Crystal began to push the device into her husband's ass. "NOOOOO!" she protested louder, pulling her hands from Adam's grip.

Sally looked over at Sue and gave her an evil little grin. "What's the matter slut? Don't like seeing your husband take one up the ass? You have, lots of times, I bet. You probably love taking it in the ass. Most of you sluts do. Might as well teach your fuck ass husband to take it that way too. Maybe I'll take my strap-on and fuck him in the ass for real. Would you like to see that? See me fucking him like he fucks you?"

"NOOO!" I heard her grunt, loudly.

"Good girl." Sally said quietly, as she lifted off my face. I looked over, and Sue was still bent over the table, panting hard, her face a mask of conflicting emotions. Adam was no longer fucking her, but instead standing with his hardon inches from her pussy, glistening with her juices. "Come on. You can do it. Come over here and take it out. You come over here and take it out and you can let him finish with you. Would you like that? To have him finish making you climax instead of Adam? Yeah. I can see you do. You just have to come over here and make it happen."

I watched her push up off the table and move to mine. She leaned heavily against it, like it was hard for her to make her muscles do what she wanted. I felt the small vibrator that had been shoved in my ass pull out and the stroking sensation on my dick disappear. Sally crawled off of my body and walked around the table. She helped Sue climb onto the table and then guided my mostly hard dick into Sue's pussy. She began to ride up and down, slowly at first, but then with more vigor as both of our bodies responded. I lay and watched Sue's big tits flop up and down wildly, as she moved faster and harder, driving herself closer to the climax, that Adam had pushed her toward.

"That's it." Sally said softly. "Come on him. Make him come in you. You want his cum, don't you? You want to feel him come for you, making you come, the two of you, in love, loving each other, sharing this. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes." Sue whispered breathlessly. "I want to feel Allen come in me."

Sally moved down to whisper to me. "Give it to her. Let her feel you come."

"Uh huh." I grunted, feeling my climax pushing closer and closer. I could feel my cock swelling and the urgency to push up at her, overwhelming my body, even though there was no way I could push up at her. I felt her climax begin, her pussy clenching around me. She continued to bounce on me, her motion slightly awkward as her coordination started to fail, but she continued to move, trying to push me to climax with her. A few dozen more wild bounces on my dick, pushed me over the edge. My body jerked hard and I felt my cum, surge into her. She gasped and stopped moving, her entire body trembling and shaking for long seconds before she lay down on me, moving her face over mine.

She kissed me softly and then lifted her face to look into my eyes. "I did the best I could." She whispered.

"You did fine. You managed to break out, which is what she wanted to have happen." I answered, as Sally untied my wrists and ankles.

"How do you know?"

"Sally told me the plan before she climbed on my face."

"I love you. I'm sorry I couldn't do it faster and you had to, well, you had to..."

"Shhhhh. You did fine. I'm proud of you." I whispered, before pulling her back down for another soft kiss. We lay there for some minutes, kissing and hugging each other, before my dick softened enough to slip from her. Sally seemed to recognize that we were 'done' and came over to help us off the table. I looked around for Adam and Crystal. The bathroom door was open and we could hear the sound of sex, coming from the open door.

"Have to admit, it was fun." Sally said, before leaning to me and kissing my cheek. "Wouldn't have minded if she waited just a little longer though. I was going to get on your dick next."

"Well, sorry you were short changed." I answered with a chuckle.

"I'm not." Sue answered. "I'm kinda glad it was left for me."

"Getting possessive about it again?" I asked, looking at her in surprise.

"A little." She admitted as we started to dress. "I don't think I want him to fuck you, but, since you already had your pussy in his face, if you wanna let him tie you to the table, I bet he'd be happy to let him finish that orgasm that you were trying for."

She looked at Sue and then at me and grinned. "I'm game, since Adam is already busy with Crystal." She turned and lay down on the table and lifted her legs in the air.

"You sure?"

"It's just oral." She said with a chuckle. "Not like you don't already smell like her, and I'm NOT letting you into the shower with her. I know how that ends."

I nodded and stepped over to the end of the table, my pants on but my shirt not yet on. I leaned down and licked up her soft pussy lips. She moaned softly, as I let my tongue dip between her lips and seek out her clit. "Ohhhhhh fuck, this is so much better." She moaned, as I teased my tongue over her hard nub. I wrapped one arm around her thigh and used my fingers to spread her lips, giving me even more access, while I gently pushed two fingers into her. I pushed my fingers in and out slowly, making sure to curl them up behind her pubic bone with each stroke. The tip of my middle finger stroked across the top of her vaginal tunnel, while my tongue flicked and teased her hard clit. "Oh God," she moaned softly, lowering her feet to my shoulders. She used her feet to lift her butt off the table, pushing her pussy up at my face, as I moved my fingers faster. I could feel her pussy begin to clench around my fingers as her orgasm raced faster toward completion. "OHHHHH FUCK!" She cried suddenly, arching her back and pushing her pussy at my face. Her whole body stiffened, as I jerked my face back from her suddenly spraying pussy. My face, neck and chest were doused with a huge stream of her juices, which sprayed out past me as I pulled away. She seemed to squirt a steady stream for several seconds, before she fell back onto the table panting. "Holy shit! She wasn't kidding." She gasped as she lay on the table, moving her legs to dangle over the edge.

"That's my sweetie. He can really make a girl come." She said, standing behind me and rubbing my back. "As much as I hate the idea, you better go take a shower or you're gonna smell of her all the way home."

"I don't have to."

"Yes, you do." Sue said emphatically. "You most definitely do!"

I shrugged and began undressing again, even stripping my stocks off this time. I walked into the bathroom and past Crystal, who was sitting on the counter top with Adam between her legs. I turned on the water and stepped under as soon as it was warm. I was rinsing off when Sally stepped in behind me, pressing her modest tits against my back.