Cam's Coterie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or as silently as I could, while naked. I really needed to get some damned clothes on.

I froze as the slight and telltale creak of a bow being drawn reached me from the right side of the house. It was a feint of sorts as I gambled on how long it would take the bastard to aim and fire, I wanted him to think he'd made me freeze and it'd be an easy shot. The part where my heart hammered in my chest like a cantering horse was quite real though.

On two I dove, right as I heard the bow release, and I winced at the sting on my arm as I rolled back to my feet. I was sure I was a sight, being naked, covered in mud, and smelling sharply of sex. Good sex.

I saw my sword lied in the dirt a few feet away, and I felt myself both relax, and my senses sharpen at the same time as I heard the man curse. He was definitely on the left side of the house, and he'd just called for help. Hopefully his buddies were asleep, and I had a minute.

I reached deeper as I ran, scooped up the sword with a rather awkward grab, for me at least, and continued to run at the back of the house. That time when I heard the stretch of the bow, I waited for less than a second before diving off to the side, I'd bet on the idea he'd be at his best with a man charging at him. I felt a relief as the arrow flew past me harmlessly, and I recovered and went full out at his location at the left back corner of the house, from where I was.

He had just enough time to curse and draw his sword. The hiss of it leaving the sheath was quite familiar, and I also heard the sound of his bow falling to the ground. I considered the idea I could have flooded that spot with shadowy hellfire, since it wouldn't have burned the house down, or anything but the mercenaries living flesh. But... I'd save that reaped energy for going up against magic, or overwhelming odds, if I could.

It was a gamble, but I was a master swordsman, and I didn't think it was a bad risk at all, which was a lot easier to claim after the arrows had missed. It seemed wise to hoard that harvested energy as much as possible, I'd need it when I finally faced the witch circle of the Eternal Rose coven.

I barely saw the outline of the man in leather armor, but his sword glinted slightly in the dim starlight. I raced at him, and raised my sword high for a downward swing, something he might expect from a farm boy.

The mercenary swung up to parry that feint, as I dropped to my knees, brought the sword down, and lunged with the sabre's tip leading. It slipped underneath the armor coat, and up and to the side a bit, which sliced right through his lower torso and into his kidney.

That kind of pain ended a man. He gasped faintly and was completely paralyzed by the sharp pain, and his sword clanged into the side of the house as his hand reflexively dropped it mid swing. I jumped back as the sword pulled out of his body, and I finished him with a quick slash to the throat.

My stomach rebelled, and bile rose to the top of my throat, which I managed to swallow down. It was in truth, my first kill. Yes, my aunt had died on my dick, but that had been their broken spell, and my magic. Not me, or a sword I'd been wielding. The rage surged when I reached for it, which pushed down that strange feeling of loss and horror, those assholes were there to wound and capture me, perhaps even maim me to make me easier to handle.

No mercy for those assholes, they were in my home, probably drinking over my dead mother's body.

Tactically, I should've run for the front door, and come for the assholes from behind, as I'd been sure they'd be piling out of the back door at any second. Except, Cassia was in the barn, which made that plan a non-starter. I couldn't take that risk with her life. I grabbed the short dagger out of the mercenary's sheath with my left hand, and I moved to the back door like a ghost. I knew each of the boards that creaked on the back porch, and I avoided them without even looking.

I mentally thanked my mother for all of her stupid training.

I took a chance and peeked in the window. There were three men scrambling to get their armor on, and I decided to go on the offensive. Once again, I was tempted to break the window, and just flood the kitchen with shadowy flames, but I pushed that temptation down. Instead, I took two steps to the right, and kicked in the door, which honestly hurt more than a little bit without boots on, but I manfully ignored it.

The three mercenaries were professional, and immediately stopped messing with their armor and drew their swords as they separated to give each other room for movement. It was a bit comical as the armor swung on their bodies a bit, but it was a deadly serious situation, and I looked at them with a cold crazy smile on my face. I could almost feel the psychological effect that had on them, facial control and crazy stares had been a part of my training too. I imagined me being naked only added to that impression.

One grunted, "You the boy we been sent to capture?"

I grinned crazier, "No, I was just on my normal naked midnight stroll, and thought I'd go on a killing spree."

One of the other mercenaries laughed, which turned into a low gurgling death rattle after I'd flicked the small dagger into his neck. Laughing is not paying attention after all, and I moved fast.

The third mercenary roared in anger at his buddies death, and he rushed me. I met his charge with a high parry and a kick to his stomach to halt his momentum, then took a step back inside the doorway to limit the third's ability to flank me as a second attacker. He closed with me quickly, and his sword whipped quickly as we exchanged a flurry of feints, attacks, and parries, but not as quickly as mine. He was good, perhaps even better than I was, but the speed advantage I had over the human piece of excrement made up the difference.

The first one said, "You're gonna regret that boy, I'm going to make you bleed."

The third mercenary meanwhile, screamed a war cry of frustration and anger, as there I stood, a naked boy of eighteen with a sabre, blocking every one of his attacks without fail. Of course, he was good enough that he hadn't given me an opening yet either, and I noise of a bow drawing one more time to my left along the kitchen wall.

Shit.

I back rolled out of the back door, and I pushed off with the hilt and other hand to flip back up to my feet. The third mercenary roared and charged again, but at least the bow was blocked by the wall of the farmhouse for the moment. We continued our battle outside, but I knew I'd only gained a couple of seconds, asshole with the bow would join us in a few seconds.

I felt the magic of the spell fly by my right side, then the third mercenary stopped fighting as he stepped back, got a funny look of confusion on his face, and dropped dead. Huh, it was always nice to have trust rewarded. Thanks, Cassia.

I stepped to the left and put my back to the wall right next to the back door, and I used my hearing and other senses to track the bowman as he moved carefully toward the door. It was sloppy the way he led with his bow as he swiveled around the wall and stood in the doorway. I knew the exact moment he noticed mercenary three dead, because he stopped moving forward and cursed.

It almost wasn't fair. I moved like a striking snake, and I grabbed the bow with my left hand and pulled down and pushed to the side, as my sword swung around and stabbed blindly around the corner and right into his chest. They'd underestimated me, I might've been young, but I'd been training to be a hunter and fighter since I could walk. I twisted the sword, and I pulled it out as I heard his death rattle.

I turned toward the barn, and raised a finger for her to wait, then moved silently into the house. My childhood home was a small place, modest, with just two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a smaller room with a tub and chamber pot. Once I was sure the four had been it, I went back to the door and waved Cassia forward and into the house.

"Thanks for that, I wasn't quite in deep shit, but that definitely helped."

She smirked, "You're welcome. What now?"

"Get cleaned up, pack, and then rest a bit before morning."

She said in her sweetly dulcet voice, "I'll make us something to eat."

I nodded in thanks, and I started to drag the bodies out into the field, the four mercenaries burned. I carried my mother's body, and she got a proper burial which took time. Cassia gave me the space I needed to get it done, and to grieve in private. It'd take time. I didn't care who or what my mother had been in the past, or how many sons she'd sacrificed. She'd loved and cared for me, trained me to be strong, how to be a man that respected women but wouldn't let them walk all over me. Many things, far too many lessons and truths to count. I said goodbye to her that night, but her ghost would linger with me for a long time.

I took the time to scrub and wash most of the blood along with the scents of death and sex off of me behind the stables, before I headed back into the house. There was also a pile of four swords, daggers, armor, and two bows in the corner. I imagined we could sell them in the city. I had some coin, and I hoped to get more the next morning when I sold the farm to Reah's father, but every bit would count. I didn't know how long it would take to accomplish our goals there, and even a modest inn cost a good bit of coin over time.

Cassia and I shared a simple meal, she was a very good cook, another shallow reason to like the sexy witch more. Her presence was peaceful, and she was understanding about my pre-occupation with what I'd just done while we ate. Then we got cleaned up in the bath, and packed things up. Coin, clothes, my weapons including several throwing knives and my sword, and I wrapped up all the enemies' stuff to sell as well. It was a strange moment for me, I'd said goodbye to my mother, and it seemed like I was saying goodbye to the rest of my life as we took stock, packed what was most valuable, and left the rest. Cassia even packed up some food, for the trip the next day.

Then it was time to get some rest.

Cassia asked, "Where am I sleeping?"

I considered that. We were a coterie, we weren't dating, it'd been a business deal of sorts. We were fucking, both for fun and for me to harvest her energy once a day. We certainly weren't dating, even if I was rather impressed by the gorgeous woman. On the other hand, I already cared about her more than that, all based on shallow things over the last few hours, but that didn't make it less true. There was a weight to that question, as if our future and the way we dealt with each other was at stake. Were we simply allies, working together to accomplish our combined and separate goals? Or was she my woman in truth, at least until we parted ways?

"You have beautiful brown eyes."

She smirked, "Thank you, but that wasn't my question."

I smiled, and said firmly, as if she didn't get a choice, "You'll sleep in my bed, with me."

She tilted her head, "So you can keep an eye on me?"

I nodded, and said a little sarcastically, "Of course, while we're naked and asleep, with you in my arms. Why else?"

She smirked, and let out an adorable giggle, "Why then?"

She was obviously fucking with me, but I'd not only play, I'd raise the stakes.

"Because you're mine, and I want your naked body against me all night, where you belong."

Her breath caught, and she blushed, "Alright, I'd like that."

Well, so much for overplaying my hand, I felt a thrill at her easy and eager acquiescence to my claim, our relationship had definitely moved away from fear and doubt, no doubt partially because of the danger we'd faced together. The look in her soft brown eyes was intense, as we moved into my bedroom, stripped down, and got into the bed.

She sighed in contentment, when I pulled her sumptuously curvy and soft supple body against me firmly, but not so tightly that she felt trapped or like she couldn't move. She did move, she melted into me, and laid her head on my chest. It felt right, to make this personal, in addition to our shared needs and ambitions. Except, it was easy to do that first night, but if I made this personal, made her fall for me by treating her both like gold and with authority as her man, the question then became what happened when I expanded my coterie to two women, then three or more?

If it was business it wouldn't be a problem, but would she get jealous when I fed from another, or even added another to our bed at night as we slept? I wasn't sure, but it was what it was, and I'd chosen those complications over enslaving women which was anathema to my thoughts and morals. Beyond it being wrong, I wanted a woman, or women, who also wanted to be there with me. Slaves would be both immoral but also boring, but free women would be complicated. Time would tell, and I wouldn't dwell on it, or worry about it too much, I was just... aware of it, and I'd deal with it as it came.

I'd set up some loud traps by the doors and windows, just to be cautious, but I was almost sure the coven wouldn't send more people after us until they'd learned of their failure.

The sound of her steady breaths, and the feel of it across my skin along with her silky light brown hair, helped to calm me and soothe me towards sleep. It wasn't long, before my eyes closed and the need to rest took me under.

Chapter Six

I grunted myself awake, as I pushed up into the warm wet paradise engulfing my cock in blissfully intense sensations of euphoria. I heard a muffled, sweet, lovely, and wicked moan of approval as I hit the back of her vibrating throat. Fuck, she felt so fucking good sucking my dick.

I opened my eyes and she was kneeling sideways next to me, holding herself up with her hand on my chest, while her other hand teased and rolled my balls. I couldn't see her eyes, but by her profile she looked to be in ecstasy as she made love to my cock with her mouth, with soft breathy moans and the lewd sounds of suction as she pleasured my thick shaft with her agile and nimble tongue. I reached up and ran my hand along her side, and teased her breasts with a light brush, then a light pinch and squeeze.

She squeaked, as I grabbed her leg, and dragged her sideways, before I lifted it up and over my body. She gasped, as I spanked her ass, squeezed those supple and firm ass cheeks, and pulled her soaked pussy down to my lips. She was so wet for me, just from sucking me off, that it drove me crazy. Her sweet feminine scent mixed with her muskier and mouthwatering scent of arousal made me moan deeply in approval, as I licked along her velvety folds and collected her tasty heated satiny liquid arousal on the tip of my tongue.

I squeezed her ass a little harder, and I pulled the supple cheeks apart to tease her puckered star with my thumb, while I licked a little more firmly along her velvety hot folds. I moaned into her pussy, both from her delicious taste and scent, and from the way she started to bob her head up and down with a wanton will as she milked my cock with her tight lips and firm suction.

Her ass was firm, and tight, and I ran my hands sideways around her sexy hips, and down her legs, before I ran them back up to once again squeeze and separate her ass cheeks, and tease her puckered hole, all while I feasted on her tasty, wet, and hot sex.

Her sweet muffled moans of pleasure, and her sharp gasps of bliss, drove me to double my efforts. My power worked for oral as well, and I slowly and teasingly brought her closer and closer to her height, extending the moment simply because I didn't want to stop, and I knew the more I dragged it out the harder she'd come undone for me at the end. Yet there was a part of me that couldn't wait to feel her tremble on my tongue, and to flood my face with her satiny liquid ecstasy.

I knew she was close when she started to suck me even harder, bob more wantonly, and grind down on my tongue and lips with abandon. Fuck, she was so hot and wild in bed with me, something that wasn't apparent at all when she was not in the bedroom. Her aura out there was calm, measured, and with the assured power of a witch connected to the life around her. Although, I made her a little nervous at times, I think.

I worshipped her curves with my fingers, that seemed to just grow more sexy, generous, and tightly supple and nubile the longer I played with them. She was perfect, and so damned sexy, and I loved the way my magic caressed her body. The power used was tiny, to read her, in comparison to the huge well of power I still contained, that I saved for our ultimate confrontation.

I moved my hand down, and teased her ass a little harder, as the other hand found and thumbed her clit through the hood. When the moment was right, I pushed down and swirled my thumb a little more firmly.

She popped off my cock and started to stroke me lightly but fast, her spittle more than enough lubrication to do so, as she gasped in pleasure and ground down harder on my face.

"Cam, goddess, that's so good. I'm going to..." she trailed off in a gasping keen, and I felt her squirt in my face, soaking my neck and face, and filling my mouth, as I softly licked her through her orgasm and swallowed my reward. It wasn't time yet, so I suppressed the magic that reached out and tried to feed from her soul's ecstatic bliss.

When she came down, she doubled her own efforts, and jerked my base with a twist that was timed to her lavishly licking the tip of my cock with a circular lick at the top of her bob. It was intense, and I'd been close already. Hell, I'd almost come when she'd blasted my face with a squirt.

"Cassia!" I gasped, and I pushed up.

She moaned softly in wicked approval, and she continued to jack my base and sucked me hard just past the ridge of my tip as I filled her naughty mouth with my seed. She worked my cock with devotion, to extend and intensify my orgasm, as I pumped my creamy ecstasy onto her tongue and into the back of her throat.

She kept going, until she was sure she'd gotten it all, then she got off my face and popped off my cock. She looked back at me with a dreamy smile both on her face and in the loveliest soft brown eyes I'd ever seen.

"I couldn't help myself, when I woke up."

I smirked, "Feel free, anytime."

She snickered, "Noted," as she turned around and snuggled into me.

She looked up at me as I caressed her cheek, with a look of poorly concealed wonder and awe in her eyes.

Then I saw double, as I continued to see her look of barely repressed adoration in her eyes, I also saw that room, where she stood vulnerable, alone, and naked. Her greatest fantasy played out for me once more, but with one significant change that rocked my world.

The man, the man who claimed her, who cherished her, was no longer faceless. That man was me. It sent a thrill through me, that I was her greatest sexual fantasy, that she fantasized about being mine and being cherished, much like I was doing in that moment as I caressed her face with not a little awe in my own eyes. It was intense.

It was also just a fantasy. Time, circumstances, and life as well as compatibility would determine if it was possible or not. Still, things just got a little more complicated, not that I minded that complication, I just hoped it wouldn't all blow up in my face the moment I found my second coterie lady.

We got up then, washed up, and started to get dressed. At least, I started to get dressed. Cassie had a furrow on her brow as she looked into the mirror, and she was slowly caressing her waist, hips, and ass with a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

She bit her lip and looked at me, "Did you do it on purpose?"

I frowned in confusion, "Do what on purpose?"

She sighed, "Change me, my body."

I shook my head, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

1...34567...16