Cam's Coterie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

"What the fuck?"

She noticed where I looked, and laughed, "I forgot to tell you that part, your magic instinctively knows a woman's preferred size, and what will pleasure her best. Your sex organ is... malleable to those instincts. Of course, size only really matters if it's too small or too big, women were made to adjust to all sizes, but we all have preferences that way."

Holy crap.

She added, "You didn't answer my question, what do I get out of being the first in your stable."

I snorted, "I don't like that word, I won't take slaves. Harem isn't much better. How about... coterie. You'll join my coterie. I get power, knowledge, and an ally in you. As for what you get, well when I kill those insane murdering bitches, I imagine someone will have to claim their place, and their tomes of knowledge."

She gasped, "You want me to join you, and betray them? How could you trust me, if I betray them so easily?"

I shrugged, "What is loyalty, to a coven that thinks so little of your life? True loyalty goes both ways. I won't throw your life away, you could almost even say, I'll cherish you as the first in my coterie. I chose that word for a reason, my coterie of women will be built to support each other's goals, as well as my own."

She blushed, as she realized what I'd implied, that I had knowledge of her greatest desire by my wording.

"Why wouldn't I betray you, or even just leave your service once I got what I wanted."

I replied, "You might, and as long as you don't renege on the agreement to train me to connect to nature, I'd live with it. I don't want slaves, how many times do I have to say it, Cassia? Perhaps it's naïve and arrogant, but I believe with time the bindings that brought us together, my wish to live and gain revenge for the death of my mother, and yours for power, will be strengthened by other things outside of the shallow sex."

She said, "And if I ask you to let me go?"

I took my palm off her neck, and I relaxed my will which allowed the transformation of my talons back to human hands, and the disappearance of my horns and wings as they melted away. As we'd talked, and I'd calmed, I'd become aware of the magic that was fueling that transformation. It had been consuming my power, something I couldn't allow when it wasn't needed. I'd need to manage my power better than that, if I wanted to survive.

I waved a hand, "Then go, but if you strike out at me the deal's off, and you will die."

She stepped closer, a look of conflicted desire and haunted longing on her face, her warm brown eyes burned with lustful fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Probably given what I was, I didn't imagine it would be easy to trust a half-demon, especially one she'd just tried to kill. But I could also see hope, and I knew I'd been right, she'd been desperate for power, to learn the deeper witchcraft for some reason, but she was weary and guilt ridden from the price the Immortal Rose coven extracted. Her humanity and respect for life.

"And if I say yes?"

I whispered, as I stared into her eyes, "I'll claim your body, protect you zealously from our common enemy, and never rest until both of our needs and ambitions have been slaked. You are a beautiful woman, inside and out. Who knows, maybe one day I'll even cherish you, and you'll never want to leave."

I felt like a dick holding that hope out, but who knew, it might even be true? I knew it was her greatest sexual fantasy, and on top of that I was dangling the promise of power without forcing her to betray her respect for life, something I was positive at that point she'd been struggling with. In short, I tempted her with all of her greatest desires and ambitions, and I knew my body and firm voice and confidence was a turn on for her as well, and I was sure the pheromones I emitted didn't hurt my case.

Well, they did say demons were tempting, and I was a half sex demon tempting her with my naked body, and what she considered to be her perfectly sized cock at full mast.

She truly was sumptuous, and the soft beauty of her heart shaped face was more than alluring, I wouldn't have any trouble holding up my end, or fucking her brains out for power every day while we planned, got ready, and gathered more ladies for my coterie.

She bit her lips, and took another step, and sighed softly as she rubbed her hands on my chest. The sweet look of desire on her face was enthralling to me, and clearly, she was just as mesmerized with me.

She whispered, "If you're lying to me, I'll make you suffer, before I kill you."

If I'd been lying to her, she'd have been my slave in the next half hour, but I let it pass. She was obviously feeling vulnerable and scared, even as it warred with her deep hope, ambition, and lustful attraction to me. If the threat made her feel better, I was fine with it.

She said cautiously, "Yes, I agree, I'll be the first of your... coterie, and I'll teach you witch magic and all I know about our enemies, feed you power gladly, and in return you'll ensure I gain all the power and knowledge of the Immortal Rose coven circle of witches. We will fight for both goals, as one, side by side."

I nodded, "All the power and knowledge that is written in their tomes."

She thought over that exception, and then she nodded, "Agreed, I can't expect you to get me the knowledge only in their minds."

She still held doubts in her eyes, it wasn't as if we'd written the promises in blood, or like we were bound in magic. For all she knew I was full of shit, and about to bind her in slavery with my fat cock.

I had a few much smaller doubts of my own, but cooperation and partnership required risk, and one thing had been made clear to me.

I couldn't do it alone.

Plus, on a purely shallow side, she was hot, and I really wanted to claim her as mine. My Cambion instincts demanded it, the lust in her eyes was undeniable, and she was young, beautiful, sexy, and I believed and hoped trustworthy. People were always easier to trust, when you gave them what they wanted without compromising their integrity or values. At least, that was my hope, and the plan, to give her what she wanted and treat her as an equal while doing so.

I pulled her into my arms, and against my body, as I claimed her full and soft lips with my own for the first time.

Chapter Three

She whimpered breathlessly in deep wanton desire into my mouth as I cheated outrageously.

My magic was a wonder, I didn't know how it worked exactly, but I knew precisely how Cassia's body liked to be stroked to get her fires rising higher. Probably better than she herself did, and I had her mewling like a wild sex starved kitten in no time. How hard, how soft, where, and even the timing of the strokes. I could feel her libido and the sexual tension rise in her, and even knew the new perfect levels of firmness I should use as that developed. It wasn't just static, as she grew hotter and turned to putty in my hands, she liked a much firmer and grasping touch.

That power made me the perfect lover, even if I was completely inexperienced at loving a woman, and I'd had her teased halfway to orgasm before I'd even divested her of her dress or touched her between the legs. Things got even more wild after I'd stripped her naked right there in the dark of night in Ironwood Forest, as my firm hands started to explore her supple and taut yet soft bountiful rounded breasts. They were as beautiful and perfect as my vision, rounded and proud for their size at the tender age of nineteen. The sounds of her gasps of pleasure were music to my ears, as our tongues intertwined and played.

Her ass was firm and supple as well, and the sweet scent of her arousal, and satiny soft and wet feeling of her hot sex against my questing and teasing fingertips drove both of us crazy with need.

I may have been the half sex demon, and perhaps had her effortlessly wrapped up in the chains of my pleasuring touch and ability to enflame her need, but those chains of my nature and magic also held me in thrall of her. My victim, my lover, and the most seductively lovely being I'd ever beheld.

I had to have her at that point, we'd passed the point of no return.

Her soft and silky fingertips lightly stroked my cock, they were equally effective on me as I was on her. They felt amazing wrapped around my cock, and her deep moans, gasps and other sweet feminine noises of rising euphoria, were joined by my own as she kissed me with a hunger that took me aback. She'd be my second woman, but the first one that I'd wanted, and the first one in my coterie.

She begged breathily, "Cam, please."

At the same time that she'd whispered beggingly between my lips, and trembled below on my fingertips, my power also prompted me that it was time to take her. She wanted to be ravished, to be taken hard and fast, and then to be held and cherished. It seemed almost contradictory, that she wanted so badly to submit and to be taken as a woman by a strong man, and only then to be raised up by me as an equal by my side, while being cherished and protected at the same time, but it truly wasn't a contradiction at all. It was natural.

Women were complicated, and I didn't have to understand that whole mental process, all I had to do was accept the truth of it. I also doubted all the women I seduced into my coterie would feel the same way, and have that same need, at least not in totality.

Reah certainly didn't want that.

Men's instincts were built for that after all, to take and ravish, and then cherish and protect what was theirs. I didn't know if love would follow, but I already knew it would be natural and easy to protect her as mine once she was claimed, and even easy to heed her advice and teachings as we moved together toward our goals. It wasn't her full ultimate fantasy, that intense coupling we were about to share in that moment. To be truly cherished, loved, and respected was what she wanted, but it would have to do for now.

I gripped her by the ass, and I lifted her up and pulled her against me as her arms went around my neck and her legs went around my waist. I lined her up and dropped to my knees, which forcibly impaled her with my currently over seven inches and quite thick cock.

We both gasped in unison as my cock was enveloped inside her hot sex. The euphoric feeling of being inside of her hot heaven, as her pussy convulsed tightly and stretched around me, was mind-blowing without the disgust and fear of the earlier coupling being involved. She was so tight around me, and the hot wet pleasure of her soft flesh around me made me moan in pleasure as I claimed her lips for a long kiss.

I laid her gently on the grass near the tree, and I started to move in and out of her in a rhythm and grind that came naturally to me, in order to bury the last four inches a little at a time, until our bodies were flush. I paused then for a minute, to allow her body to get used to my invasion, and I got lost in the euphoric pleasure and lustful need that mixed and danced together in her pleasure addled warm brown eyes.

I also sensed if I wished to exert magic, I could push her over the edge, even in that moment, but I wasn't in a hurry to see it end, and despite this being my first true fuck, I also knew I could hold myself back long enough to extend both our pleasures and increase the euphoric tension and following orgasm to mind-bending proportions. Besides, it would've been a waste of magic, our sex was supposed to feed me, not drain me. In short, it would be more fun, more pleasurable, and more intelligent just to do it the old-fashioned way, and just enjoy our coupling for as long as possible.

"So good," she whispered, and let out a breathy sigh of pleasure before she added, "I've never felt so full. This is insane, but it feels so right. Fuck me, claim me, make me yours, but please don't enslave me," she begged.

I kissed her then, partially to shut her up, most of that was hot and all, until she admitted her stark fear of me binding her as a slave against my word, but mostly I kissed her because it felt right as I started to move in and out of her sweet and tight sexy body.

Her gasp into my mouth, and the way her body moved beneath mine was a huge turn on. She arched her back, and rock her hips up into me so eagerly and wantonly to meet my thrusts as I impaled her soft and tight hot body over and over. The mind-blowing blissful friction of her silken wet sex drove me to take her even harder and faster, which she encouraged with breathy gasps, pleasured moans, and other sweet euphoric sounds of feminine blissful delight.

I let my magic guide me, and changed up the angle a bit, which made me start hitting something inside of her body that drove her absolutely wild. She started to tremble and buck up against me with a fervor that was not only incredibly hot, but also was a hell of a confidence booster. I was mostly confident thanks to my magic, and I was never a tentative man, but it was my first fuck after all.

It didn't take long after that, I'd had her so worked up before I'd even entered her, and she'd turned into a wild wanton creature of unrestrained lust as I took her hard and fast, with full strokes of my full length as our bodies slammed and ground into each other over and over again.

She screamed, "Cam!" which shortly got cut off into a low gasping keen of orgasmic bliss as she came around and flooded my cock and balls with her hot satiny liquid satisfaction.

I gasped, and grunted, "Cassia!" not just from the amazing feeling of her soaked and hot pussy milking my cock like a vise of fleshy pleasure, but from my magic which raced inside of her body and started to feed on her soul during her orgasm.

The mind-blowing pleasure of the rush of power from feeding from her soul was only equaled by the cresting pleasure of orgasm that rolled over and through my body and mind, filling them with blissful ecstasy as I pulsed my seed into her sexy nubile body.

There was also relief, I knew in that moment of overwhelming bliss, that I could increase my magic's pull with an act of will, that would fully consume her soul and take her power as a witch and add it to my own, in addition to the power her soul gave me to evoke my own Cambion abilities. Point was though, the default position of my magic seemed to be to both feed and leave my victim alive, to recover and restore their soul over time so I could feed again.

Not so incidentally, I could also go the other way, and suppress my feeding altogether. Which meant I could make her cum for me more than once every twenty-four hours, but I wasn't sure if she'd go for that or not, after all she was fucking me to feed me, right? Yeah, we'd see, but I could imagine doing this with her several times a day already, her body felt incredible convulsing and milking my cock as I pulsed my seed into her nubile body.

It almost made sense, if I thought about it logically. It'd be like killing a cow, just to get a glass of milk. A cold thought perhaps, or just a heartless comparison? But it made sense even for an evil demon's power and feeding to work in a way to stretch out the benefit, so they could feed once a day. Just like I'd milked the cows every day. But, I wouldn't make her a slave, or call her a part of my stable or harem even in my mind. We were a coterie, joined by our common purpose and other complimentary needs.

The second thing I figured out in that moment of shared ecstasy, as she stared up into my eyes, and her warm brown eyes were both filled with rapturous bliss and an extreme vulnerability in that moment, was that my ability to bind wasn't all or nothing. What I mean was it had nuances and degrees of binding.

I could make her addicted to my cock, and unable to betray me, but allow her mind and spirit to stay free. That was pretty fucked up, and it would be pure torture, as the bound woman's horror and free will was trapped in her mind, unable to fight back against a deep need for my cock and inability to kill me.

I could also take that last step to bind her will and make her deliriously happy in her loyal service to me.

I could also do less, just addict her to my cock, but leave her free will, I imagined a demon would want that one so that he could shame the woman, as she crawled back to him every day for her next fix, as her need for his cock betrayed her morals and sensibilities. Even without the binding, I knew just the normal level of pleasure I could induce in a lover would make it hard for them to walk away, as long as I wasn't a dick to them, I mean.

Lastly, I could also make her unable to betray me. Not addict her to my cock or make her some empty-headed bimbo slave. She could still walk away from me, without looking back, but if she tried to betray me by word or deed, she'd find herself unable to do it.

In essence, it could do all three of those things, none of them, or any mix of the three. Bind her body to a cock addiction, bind her sense of loyalty to me, and the most hideous of all, bind her entire will which would just make her a servant who lived to serve me, and for nothing else. I supposed that last one wouldn't guarantee loyalty though, if she was taken from me and questioned harshly for instance, which was probably why it was separate. I doubted any demon had ever contemplated merely binding loyalty, because their prey wouldn't suffer.

Point being, I was tempted in that brief moment of the ultimate shared ecstasy, when her soul was mine to bind, to take that last option and simply bind her loyalty. What harm would it do? She wouldn't even ever know it was done, at least if she never tried to betray me, and if she did try to betray me, well the bitch would've deserved it.

I pushed that thought away, no matter how appealing it was in order to quench my own trust issues. I'd made a promise, and even if she never betrayed me, I would know I'd broken my word.

"Fuck," that was incredible, and I just laid there on her a little in amazement. There was just no comparing sex with a woman to the pleasures I'd known before on my own.

There was also obvious relief in her eyes, though the uncertainty wasn't quite gone yet. Trust would take time I was sure.

She smirked, "We just did," and then sighed in contentment as I rolled off of her and pulled her into my side.

I whispered, "You're mine, Cassia."

She shivered at my tone, and then wiggled up against me, "For now, we are each other's."

I said with forced casualness, "You know, I don't have to feed, when you orgasm, if you were curious I mean."

She laughed, "Are you saying you want me more than once a day?"

I said in a much more confident voice, "Yes. Right now, actually."

She mounted me, "I think I could be persuaded," she paused and grinned in a mix of sultry desire, wonder, and a look that told me that she questioned her own sanity in that moment, as she lined up my already hard and recovered cock, and then impaled herself in one smooth and slow movement, "To do this just for the pleasure of it."

She gasped, as I reached up and pinched, pulled, and twisted her nipples rather roughly.

Her eyes widened in shocked surprise, and not a little wonder as her body trembled. I guessed she didn't know she'd like it as much as she had, as she gasped in pleasure and tightened around me like a vise. I knew tit play that rough would've just hurt her, if she hadn't been so worked up already. She felt so damned good around me, and I let her indulge herself and be in control for a while as she fucked herself on my cock, then I took control, and showed her pleasures that blew her mind. She'd obviously been a little experienced before we met, but there was a lot about her body she'd just as obviously hadn't quite known, and I already knew every little trick to push her over that sweet edge of bliss.

She came for me often, fast, and easily, once I'd gotten her over that first time. She was also incredibly beautiful, and I liked her a lot more as we fucked together, felt closer to her. I knew that was shallow, and just a result of our physical intimacy without any depth to it, but that didn't make it untrue.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers