Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't done with Siora that night, and she wasn't done with me, we'd just gotten started our first night of pleasure together. She slowly and sensuously rode me to a hell of a second finish, for me, while she enjoyed her third through seventh orgasms at the same time. Then we took the time for a little exploration after that. Some things would have to wait for a bed and clean sheets.

At the end of our time together, she was completely and blissfully sated, sleepy, and snuggled with me for a while, before she watched me with my other lovers. The look in her green eyes told me she thought it was hot, the way I took them all, and claimed them as mine. One less thing to worry about, and it was a good preview if she was going to be in my bed morning and night like my two mates and see all my visits with Irze and Lysa.

One at a time, I sated Cassia wildly, Faith and I made wild love that night too, as I claimed her again as mine. As usual, my surprisingly loving and sweet Irze made love to me, our loving was always so poignantly sweet, and I hated it when she used magic and disappeared on us, she'd be back in the morning. Even out there in the wilderness, she wouldn't relax her fears enough to sleep with me.

Lysa came to me last, for perhaps the first time we came together at night, when I couldn't even feed off of her, just for the pure pleasure of it. It was a little awkward at first, we'd just admitted to feelings that she'd never wanted earlier that morning. I wound up dominating her, just to give her that anchor of kink that was familiar, but then we made love for a second round.

The whole time, my Siora didn't even blink in shock, at anything I got up to. I started to suspect she might have a few kinks of her own, if not shaming, I couldn't imagine that at all, she was too stubborn and proud for that, but the game with Lysa didn't seem to bother her.

Just because it was my first time with Siora, and my Lysa was spending the night with me for the first time, even if just that night because we were on the road, those are the two I held against me tightly as we sought sleep, while my mates bracketed us on the outside. It was different, not just holding two women that were in my coterie but not yet true mates, but because they were both lithe and tall, instead of lush and sumptuous like my two mates. Yet, they fit perfectly against me, just like the others.

Chapter Thirteen

That next morning was the first morning we didn't have the usual morning sex, which meant I skipped both feeding off Lysa and my second feeding off of Faith. Which was fine, I had so much energy in me I wasn't going to run out anytime soon.

Reason being, we were up at least two hours before dawn, and it wasn't time to feed on either of them anyway, plus we were on the road and there was no bath. Despite cleaning up the best we could with a little water, soap and a linen towel after our sex marathon the previous night, I imagined the ladies felt as sticky and gross as I felt. Last but not least, we had a timeline to stick to, and even my sex life had to take a back seat to higher priorities, it was just that we didn't usually have anything more important scheduled at dawn.

I did share a few hugs, kisses, and touches, with all of them. Cassia's was particularly loving and sweet, which told me that although she accepted and wasn't angry about sharing my side when sleeping with other mates and coterie, she had missed my presence against her last night. Not much I could about it, I needed to be fair, and with three the swapping around would start, two nights against me and one not. Which... would change to every other night if Irze or Lysa ever consented to spend the night in our home and bed.

When we started to move, I asked Siora, "So, your kinkiest fantasy involving me?"

Siora smiled politely, the mask back in place, and her voice was back to soothing instead of temptingly captivating.

"So, my wicked last comment last night stuck in your mind?"

I laughed, "Yes... my imagination has been quite fertile."

Her greatest fantasy didn't help me, because in that she was seduced, taken passionately, and adored. Not too wild at all, but greatest didn't mean only. Just like all my other sex lives, which were far richer than just one way. Sure, Irze preferred soft and sweet, and my Cassia was wild most of the time, but that didn't mean Cassia and I didn't make love, and that I didn't sometimes fuck Irze. Real life was messier than that and filled with variety.

I was sure Siora was no different, especially given her comment, and over time I was sure my love life with my Tammy would be just as rich, once we explored the edges of her desires and limitations.

She said, "It's hard to pick just one."

I looked at her sharply, then realized that of course she wasn't messing with me. Apparently, she really had multiple kinky fantasies, and liked them all equally? Yeah, Cassia had been totally right, she was a wild one alright.

"Maybe we should talk about it later then? My mind should be on the mission anyway."

She said, "A woman has to have mysteries, and it could be more fun that way. Why don't we just stick to the typical four places to please your cock, and I'll surprise you every once in a while with a wickedly dirty request, or just plain surprise you and start doing it."

She was going to kill me, her face hadn't changed from her polite visage, but the surge of lust she'd felt telling me that'd had a delightfully naughty flavor to my magic, and I'd lay heavy odds she'd just made herself wet suggesting it. Still, the idea that fucking her mouth, tits, and ass didn't even rate as kinky in her mind, and were merely typical, really got my imagination going.

"Fair enough," I said with a calm nonchalance I didn't feel, even as I suppressed my racing and surprisingly perverted mind and tried to focus on the job ahead. It wasn't entirely my fault, no morning sex meant my libido was extremely high in that moment, it was who and what I was.

It also seemed a bit counterintuitive to me, the Drow were reputed to be wild and untamed, while the elves were noted for being regal, arrogantly so, and looked down on humans as wild and out of control. And my Siora and Irze were like that, in all ways, except in bed apparently, where they were completely the opposite. Irze was my sweet lover, and Siora would be my wickedly wild one.

Oh, they were all wild, in their own ways, at times, I was just focused on my newest addition at the moment.

She smiled, "You won't be disappointed. Some mystery is good, and we've been... perhaps overly frank with each other the last day, because of the cultural gap. That isn't a complaint, I am pleased with the progress we made, and with my new place in your bed and in your life."

I nodded, "Agreed. You are a joy, Siora, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but only if you really enjoy it too."

She nodded, and we dropped the subject at that point.

I asked, "The community, is there anything you need for that?"

She shook her head, "I think I have it covered, unless there's violence, then I might need you, or your influence."

We rode quietly then, a few comments here and there, but we were all focused on our surroundings in the dim starlight and under the two moons in the sky. We had a good plan, but we were also taking a large gamble, with seventy-three lives. They'd all live or they'd all die depending on how things went, I hated it, but it felt right. Better than sacrificing even a small percentage, for sure.

It took us about an hour and a half to go the four and three-quarter miles, we'd had to go slower than we'd thought, especially the last two miles, in the dark.

We stopped a little in the tree line, between the darkness and forest there was no way that they'd spot us from a quarter mile away. Given we only had thirty minutes, Cassia and Irze immediately dismounted, cast their stealth spells, and moved quickly toward the enemy position, while the rest of us tied up the horses and waited for their signal. Irze would light up with a white light as the signal, once those mercenaries above were taken care of. The light wouldn't be seen down the wall of the ravine and into the cave, not if she directed it our way away from the ravine.

Faith, my exotically curvy and beautiful half-elf, with her lush curves, grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the others. It wasn't until we were behind a large tree and she had dropped to her knees, that I actually asked her what she was doing.

Her hands went straight for my pants, and she had my hard as steel cock out in seconds, while she replied to my question.

"You're hard, painfully so, and you're having trouble focusing on the mission, your libido is a distraction, and your lust has my mind spinning. I'm absolutely soaked for you, Cam. You need this, so you can focus. We've never skipped a morning before, and your demon sized libido is stronger than we thought. The last thing we need is for you to get hurt because your focus is scattered."

She started to jerk me off, stroking me fast and firmly, her hand every once in a while brushed over the tip with soft delicious friction on my sensitive head, and then sunk down the other way, with her hand reversed.

"I can feel your love, and your insane lust. I'm yours you know, whenever you want to slake that lust, however you want to slake that lust. I'm not as forward as Siora, I like when you take control, but do you think just because I didn't say it before, that I wouldn't get off on you blowing your hot cum on my face, or all over my generous tits."

My mind spun with lust at those words, and she smiled wickedly at the surge of emotion, the idea that she could feel my unholy lust at the thought of doing that and clearly approved just made it hotter.

She whispered, "Or maybe, you want me to rim your asshole, while I jerk you off from behind."

I gasped, and between her hand my cock, her dirty words, and the look of loving devotion in her eyes, I was flying toward my finish. Where had this Faith come from?

She said with passionate devotion, "I know you love me, Cam, I will never question that. I'm yours, always, and will do anything you want. I am yours in all ways, in and out of bed, and I always will be. If you want me to fight today with your cum drying on my face, just tell me."

Fuck, that had my balls boiling.

"Open your mouth," I growled.

She opened her mouth with an eager look in her eyes, as I gripped her hair on both sides, and I shoved my cock into her mouth. Her lips closed tightly around me, and her tongue lavished the bottom of my cock as it slid down it, the suction of her lips milked my cock hard as I started to fuck her full and slightly pouty lips. Her ochre eyes looked up at me with lustful need as her hand slipped into her pants and between her legs, but they also looked up at me with boundless love, mind-blowing trust, and sincere devotion.

Those latter three emotions were what pushed me over that final edge, I was fucking her face, making lewd squelching noises as I slammed into the back of her throat, and those emotions in her eyes in that situation were just... overwhelming.

She moaned deeply in approval, as she felt me start going over the edge through our binding, and she sucked harder for me and hummed in the back of her throat making her mouth vibrate around me. Her eyes begged me to shoot down her throat, and my legs went numb as I shot into her hot and wet wicked mouth.

She went over with me, with barely a stroke of her fingers over her clit, she'd been that close to the edge because of my insane lust and her own resultant need. She was cumming with me, riding the tide of pleasure as she stared up at me with pleasure-addled loving devotion, and I stared down at her in pleasure-addled awe for my mate. Point being, I got a morning feeding from Faith after all, as my power dove into her body, and harvested from her soul.

When we came down, she licked me clean, before lovingly packing me away and standing up.

I pulled her against me, and I kissed her deeply. Then I teasingly grabbed her hand, and I licked and sucked her taste off of her own fingers. I loved the taste of my ladies.

"My mind is much clearer, love. You were right, I'll be more focused now. Where did that come from?"

She shook her head, "I had no idea you were suppressing such kinky desires and needs, for my sake, and Cassia's, which was totally unnecessary. At least, I had no idea until Siora's teasing talk threw your mind into a spiral of wicked lust."

I frowned, and objected, "I wasn't hiding anything from you, Faith. What we had already was mind-blowing, and more than enough. I didn't even consider some of those things until last night. Don't forget, that less than a month ago, I was a virgin with no experience. Until Siora suggested it, I had no idea those desires lay fallow in my libido."

Faith smiled, "I understand, I thought..."

"Thought what?"

She sighed, "That you believed I wouldn't want that, that I wouldn't do anything for my alpha. I thought you were protecting me from what you saw as a dark side of yourself. There is no part of you that I don't love, and there's no service I would begrudge you."

I nodded, "No, I was just extremely satisfied, you already blow my mind with the things you do with me and for me. I imagine as we grow together things will change, not just in our sex lives, but elsewhere, we'll grow together. Except, I'll never blow on your face and expect you to see other people. Our kink is private, even our vanilla sex is private, within the coterie. I have no intention of ever showing you off in such a way, or in shaming you."

She nodded, "Thank you for explaining that. You might want to stick with Lysa, Siora, and I for that though, I don't think Cassia or Irze is up for more than what we've already been doing, wild, a little rough, or making love."

Yeah, I got that too, which was fine, and that was more than enough, they were both a gift to me, and having three of the five willing to do kinky shit was... more than enough. I also didn't think it would come up that much, in truth I preferred the deeper emotional connection to the kink, but it would be fun on occasion.

Even in fucking her face, it was less about the domination part, less about power, than simply me getting off on her loving willingness to do it, and her deep wantonly devoted pleasure at bringing me pleasure. If she hadn't loved it, I'd have hated doing it.

"How about you?"

She tilted her head, "Me?"

"Any desires or needs I'm not meeting, any itches you want me to scratch?"

She nodded slowly, "Besides you not holding back, and letting me be your mate, there is just one thing. I haven't shifted fully to fox and gone hunting since we met, could we get out of the city once a week? Maybe go hunting together, with as many of the others as wants to go?"

Fuck, I should've thought of that.

She kissed me softly, and whispered, "I'll take that guilt as a yes, I love you my alpha, my mate, and I always will."

I replied, "I love and adore you, Faith. And yes, that was a yes."

I took her hand, and we rejoined the others. In all, we weren't gone longer than three minutes.

Lysa gave me a knowing smirk, and Siora a polite smile, but I felt lust from both of them.

Lysa said, "I'm in, hunting sounds fun."

Siora nodded, "I wouldn't mind spending time in nature, and I enjoy a good hunt as well."

Well, that was four for hunting, I bet Irze would be into it too, but I wasn't so sure about Cassia. She was a healer, a lover, and a city girl, only violent in self-defense and in defense of me and the others, but the gods know she's surprised me before.

It wasn't long after that, maybe two minutes, when we got the signal that the three guards were down, and it was safe to move ahead with the plan. We moved quickly, there was only twenty-five minutes left before dawn and shift change.

Siora stared at the ground, for quite a while, but there was no point rushing her.

The platform at the ravine's edge was just big enough to fit about ten people, and there was a complex array of pulleys, ropes, and a hand crank winch that locked several times a turn when going up or down. There also appeared to be a counterweight basket of some kind with a nearby pile of very large rocks.

I could also see the dark blue sky in the east heralding false dawn, and I glanced over at Siora.

She'd been at it about ten minutes, and there was no sign of her progress at all. We were being silent, just in case our voices would travel the twenty feet down the ravine's wall to the mine's entrance. The morning air was crisp, and it was very quiet.

I looked back at the mountain range to the west, which was much closer than I liked. There was a dragon circling one of the peaks several miles away, with glittering and shimmering green scales, and while he or she hadn't moved from over that peak the back of my neck tingled. The predator and prey relationship between the dragons and all the other races was rather clear, and the best I could hope for was giving the thing indigestion.

Although, if I managed to go straight down the throat, and not get chomped in half in the process, perhaps only its magical scales were proof against my fire. I suppressed a laugh, absurd morning thoughts.

Siora moved her head, and we all looked at her. She slowly nodded, politely letting us know she'd been successful in fouling the traps, and I felt a surge of relief.

I let my magic flow, and wings and horns appeared on my body, though I suppressed the claws from forming as Cassia and Lysa conformed themselves to my sides and I held on to them tightly. I almost let out a strangled cry, as Irze grabbed her holy symbol, muttered a few words, and then simply walked off the cliff's edge.

She started to fall, but extremely slowly, like a feather.

I let out a breath, and then launched the three of us in the air. I suspected my wings were magical, they didn't seem nearly large enough even with a twelve-foot wing-span to support me, much less myself and two more, but flight was effortless for me as I snapped my wings out and half glided and half dove down into the ravine.

When I was about ten feet down, and twenty feet out, I pulled a quick and tight half circle. The mine entrance was dark, and hard to see into.

Irze was about halfway there, it'd take her another five seconds to fall the last ten feet.

I snapped my wings out, as quietly as I could, but it still made some noise as they caught the air, and we landed on the edge of the mine entrance. We narrowed our eyes and stared into the gloom. The entrance went back about twenty feet, before it split into three tunnels. I knew the barracks was in the left tunnel, one for the slaves and one for the mercenaries, and the infirmary and food was to the right, the middle tunnel went deeper into the mine.

The only problem was there were no guards at the entrance at all, which made no sense.

I sensed her, more than heard, as Irze landed soundlessly behind us. I looked back and she gave me a questioning look, which I shrugged at.

Then we heard voices coming out of the right-hand tunnel.

A breathless female voice said, "Hurry up, we need to get back to the entrance."

A man grunted, "It'll be fine, nothing ever happens here."

The female voice replied both breathlessly and caustically, "Shut up, and fuck me harder, it's almost dawn. Maybe if you knew how to use that small dick, we'd be done by now. If you cum before me, I'll fucking cut it off."

He grunted, "Bitch," and the sounds of slapping flesh started to reach our ears.

We all exchanged looks and tried not to laugh. Dereliction of duty fell under one of those rare times, when the plan going wrong was actually a benefit.