Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ladies, along with Lynn and Jade, also disarmed. I tensed, as several of the guards held crossbows pointed our way, while eight of them moved forward with manacles. All I knew was, it was a damned good thing Mara was off hunting, or things might've gone really wrong right about then.

"We're not going to be questioned here?"

One of the soldiers punched me in the stomach, and shouted, "No talking!"

I blew out a breath, and I guessed then that it was about the tomes somehow. Someone was making a move for them, and they'd somehow stirred up the nobles to come arrest us to clear out the house. I couldn't imagine another reason for it, but at the same time I tried to keep an open mind, just because it was the most obvious ploy didn't make it true.

Hell, maybe even the cabal was behind this in some way, but that didn't make sense, they weren't usually that direct. Something that... overt, would lead to questions in the long run, questions they wouldn't want to answer.

The eight of us were manacled, and then we were marched out of our gate and down the street. Given the direction, we were headed toward the closest guard barracks and holding cells in the city. I tried my best to push down the anger, and the worry I held for my mates and coven. My anger and frustration were also clearly effecting Faith, and I could see her knuckles turn white as her hands fisted.

That more than anything else helped me relax, we'd deal with this, whatever bullshit trumped up charges it was, and then deal with the fallout when we figured out what was really behind it. Faith relaxed a little at my new calm, and I gave her a quick smile. Whatever it was, we'd deal with it.

The room was musty, as I sat at the table manacled. So far, they hadn't asked me a question, they'd just put us in interrogation cells about an hour ago, while we cooled our heels no doubt there were people tossing our house and ripping it apart in search of the tomes. I tried to keep my frustration down though, we'd all been separated, but despite that I still felt Faith in the back of my mind, which honestly was my singular comfort in the situation.

A guard that had the markings of a sergeant walked into the cell, and he slammed a book down on the table. I was confused for a second, and then stared at it in disbelief, until the truth sunk in.

It was one of our standard witch spell-books. Which... meant it wasn't the cabal at all behind this, one of those piece of shit covens was behind this, they'd taken our generosity of spirit and stabbed us in the back somehow, to get unfettered access to our home.

He asked, "Are you aware, that we hang insurrectionists?"

Oh, they'd accused us of trying to what, unite the witches and revolt? Fuck me running.

I snorted, "Are you aware, that you're nothing but a dupe? Are you aware, that my coven works with the king's family and maintains the protective wards on the castle? Are you aware, that we hold rare and priceless tomes of magic, which not only gives us the knowledge to do that job, but would also be very dangerous in the wrong hands? Insurrection? Is that the ridiculous charge that has you all fired up, while the asshole behind this travesty steals what is ours?"

I waved my hand which made the chains jangle, "You're being used, sergeant, to clear the way for a bitter and clever thief. Let me guess, a good witch citizen came forward with a horrifying story, and then gave you this book as proof of his twisted lies. I hope this book isn't your proof, last I checked, knowledge for self-defense was not on its own considered insurrection."

The sergeant frowned.

I asked, "Did you at least secure my house, with some of those guards of yours? What the hell is it we're supposed to have done, anyway?"

He still didn't respond, and I decided his imposing silence, or at least he was trying to intimidate me, was his interrogation technique, he wanted me to regurgitate facts and denials, in the hopes I'd implicate myself in some way.

I felt a wave of anger.

"Sergeant, for the sake of your career, I'd suggest you send someone to the castle right now, and to notify Duke Andrew you've arrested the coven responsible for the royal family's safety, you dumb ass."

The man's eyes widened, and he ran from the room like his ass was on fire.

Huh, had I just used compulsion? Oops, I hadn't really meant to. Maybe I hadn't, maybe what I'd been saying had just finally sunk in. Yeah, I didn't really believe that either.

I continued to cool my heels, and then closed my eyes and sent my witch senses out instead. Might as well practice, there was nothing else to do. I also took comfort in the fact that if I'd wanted, there was no way in hell they could hold me. Of course, I also didn't want to start a war.

My eyes snapped open as I felt someone walk in twenty minutes later, and I smiled tentatively.

"Unchain him, now!" barked Baron Dietrich.

"It's a pleasure to see you, my lord."

The baron snorted with humor, "I just bet it is. I'm sorry about this, the noble behind approving the orders to arrest you appears to have been under a spell of some kind. Normally, a warrant for your arrest wouldn't be approved by less than five of us, because of your importance to the crown's safety."

The guard flinched, as if he'd been hit, but on his second try he managed to get the key in and unlock the manacles.

The baron picked the book up, and flipped it open, "I applaud your intentions to arm your people for self-defense, despite our best efforts to stamp out racially spawned violence, it's a never-ending fight. It appears to infect all our races however, you were clearly betrayed in the hopes they could gain the truly dangerous knowledge."

He tossed over the book, and I barely caught it because of the surprise, how the hell did he know any of that?

"My lord?"

He looked over, and grinned, "Siora, wonderful lady. Niri dropped by with her, which is how I got involved in this to begin with. She... explained the true purpose of your actions when clarifying the issue to me."

Oh, that made sense, I also owed my elf a lot of kisses, but how the hell did she know?

"What happens now, my lord?"

He waved his hand, "Nothing, the ones behind this are already dead."

Oh, I wondered how, but decided on balance not to bother the baron about it, I could ask Siora when we got home.

I bowed, "Thank you, my lord."

He smiled, "You're welcome, try to stay out of trouble."

I laughed, and we all headed out. I felt a wave of relief as I saw my ladies were also released, unharmed, and we gathered together as we walked down the street towards home. We'd also picked up one extra, and I was surrounded by my coterie, my mates, and my family.

"Thank you, Siora," I gave her a soft but chaste kiss, since we were in the street, "What happened?"

Siora replied, "I felt the invasion of our home, I have my own magic set up there, just inside the house. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I went straight home, just in time to see you being led away by some very angry guards who were presumably responsible for setting off my ward. Rather than join you, I went into the house suspecting a deeper game of some kind. It was only a few minutes later, when the coven behind all this showed up, the angry one that made accusations last night was their patriarch, and he bought one of the spell-books as well. Not personally, but I immediately recognized the one he sent in his company.

"I confronted them, and they were foolish enough to attack. I killed them all in self-defense, except the patriarch who I questioned using my own magic. I managed to learn of the noble he'd ensorcelled, and the false story he'd planted about you building an insurrection to put the witches back on top in the city. Regardless, I moved to tie him up, and that's when he pulled a dagger on me and tried to stab me.

"I'm afraid I ended him with my magical reflexes, he managed to startle me, and I instinctively struck out. Regardless, I felt the tomes were safe enough at that point, and I left immediately to the kiss's mansion and enlisted Niri's help, who brought me to Baron Dietrich. I think you know the rest."

I shook my head, "So, the only reason he bought a book, which would have protected his coven with the knowledge inside, was to set us up so he could steal the tomes. I figured out a lot of that, but not the details and who was behind it. Thanks, Siora, you're amazing."

She smiled politely, it was just what she did, she didn't show emotions other than polite warmth outside of the bedroom.

"You're welcome. It was fortunate that I was free to act."

"Now there's just one problem left."

Cassia asked, "What's that?"

I laughed, "I think I accidentally sent a sergeant running for the castle, to notify the royal family he's a dumb ass."

Tammy's tinkling laughter filled the street, and it was exuberant enough to be catching. We were all laughing when we arrived at our gate, and we moved back inside our house.

It was time for lunch by then, and we all headed for the kitchen.

I took Siora's hand and pulled her around for a soft lingering kiss. My elf was an amazing woman, and she'd saved all our asses.

She smiled when I broke it, and said, "Can we talk?"

I nodded, "Anything for you," and I took her hand. We headed up to the bedroom for privacy, and I led her over to the bed where we sat down. I kept her hand and she turned to look at me.

She was breathtakingly and exotically beautiful, with her porcelain fair skin, straight silver hair that hung like a shimmering metal curtain of silk. She had stunning bright green eyes that seemed to glow on their own. Her thin elfin face, with upswept pointed ears, slightly bowed lips, long thick eyelashes, and high cheekbones gave her a heart-stopping and alien beauty.

Her body was willowy, graceful, and she had long sexy toned legs, a tight little ass, and lovely hips and gently curved thin waist. She was all willowy grace, except for her almost obscenely large breasts, that was at least double D, but could have been larger, or maybe it just looked that way on her lithe frame. She was in a word, enthralling.

"What's up?"

She smiled, "I wanted to see what you thought about us. We haven't spoken about it much the last week, since the mine mission."

I caressed her face softly, and then leaned forward and kissed her lips with a butterfly touch against her silky ones, only to deepen it a moment later as she melted against me. I nipped that sexy pouty bottom lip, and then pulled back a mere inch or two, as I opened my eyes and looked into hers.

"I want you to be mine, my mate, always. You are beyond lovely, on every level. Not much time has passed, but I'm already sure of you, you are mine, as long as you consent to be."

She smiled, not a polite one though, as she relaxed her inhibitions and showed me her devoted joyful desire, as her eyes filled with heat, and she said a bit breathily, "Then take me, my mate."

My cock twitched hard against its confinement, at those sweet words of surrender, as I pulled her against me firmly and claimed her lips with hot passion, and the sweet sound of her breathy and needy gasp into my mouth caused that heat to flare even higher.

"Mine, so beautiful," I whispered into her mouth, and I teasingly nipped her lip, as I removed the straps of her dress, and then stood her up so I could peel it down her body inch by delicious inch as her silky skin and tight hot body was revealed to me.

Her hands went for my belt, and as they fell around my knees a moment later, she pulled the tunic over my head. Her own dress fluttered to the ground and settled around her feet in a pool, after I'd gotten it past her lovely hips. She was so beautiful, and her breasts were mouthwatering and far more firm, rounded, and prouder than they had any right to be at that size, but it was her bright green eyes that burned with lust, surrender, and a deep desire to be claimed that held me mesmerized.

I shucked my pants the rest of the way off, and then pulled her into a kiss, moaning deeply into her mouth at the feel of her silken skin, and her soft firm breasts pressing against my chest.

My hands teased her body with light touches, caresses, and grips along her nubile sexy body, while I kissed her with passionate intensity.

She was putty in my hands. With my magic, I already knew she was moist for me, as I maneuvered farther onto the vast bed, and took my place between her legs. She was my wild one, kinkier than Cassia, but just as wild and untamed during our normal couplings, though we'd managed soft and sweet a couple of times the last week, she wanted to be taken forcefully and wildly, I could feel it.

She wanted to be truly claimed, and I suspected it turned her on to no end when I lost myself to the lust I held for her and ravished her when she overcame my civility and control, and I gave into the animal inside me. As for me, it wasn't hard for her to do, she was far too sexy, sultry, and sensuous, and the predatory edge to her was a part of that too.

My wild sexy elf drove me crazy.

I kissed her hard and demandingly, as I lined myself up and pushed into her deliciously tight wet heat, and I gasped as I popped inside and buried the first two inches. For her, my cock was seven inches, and quite thick if not as thick as Cassia liked it.

She cried out in sweet pleasure at my rough entrance, even as I growled, "Mine," and inexorably drilled myself deeper into her sensual paradise with short and firm strokes. There was a primal and joyful sense of possessiveness rising in my chest, which mixed with the mind-blowing pleasure of being inside her body, as I finished filling her with my full length.

I reached down and lifted her legs, and then leaned forward pinning her legs down with my shoulders as I bent her willowy and extremely flexible body in half. I grunted, as she tightened around me with delicious snug friction, and ground herself against me the best she could while being held down so tightly. I got so deep, as our bodies finally met once more without the previous barriers at this new angle, my cock fully and completely buried in the ecstasy of her tight and burning sex.

Her green eyes looked up at me with wild surrender, and she gasped as she pulled and twisted her own nipples, and then ground up against me again. She was so wild and sexy.

"My naughty elf."

She gasped, and nodded with heat in her eyes, "I hope you plan to claim all of me today, because all my naughty parts need your fat cock."

My cock jumped hard inside of her at that thought, and her sultrily alluring breathy gasp drove me crazy as she squeezed tightly around me. I lost it a bit at that point, and I went straight to long-stroking her tight lissome body without holding back a thing. It was all about claiming her as mine, fucking her into submission, and filling her with my seed.

I loved her, but the way I fucked her in that moment, had nothing to do with love, and was all about taking her as my mate, claiming her body, her heart, and her soul as mine.

She gasped, and her eyes widened with pleasure and surrender, as she started to rock her body under me, just a tiny bit because she had no leverage at all, but it was enough to grind and milk me slightly with each wild impalement of my cock into her hot and wet heaven.

She said in a voice half sultry and half sweet, all begging, "Cam, I needed this, needed to be yours, I love your hard cock taking me, using me, claiming my body as yours. I am your naughty elf, your lover, your mate, and your nasty fuck toy."

She gasped, as I stopped stroking her legs to reach down and pinch, pull, and twist her nipples. Her breasts bounced violently, tugging themselves as I held my hands still, each time I pounded into her hot and tight little pussy. Fuck, the intensely euphoric friction of her sex blew my mind, as it caressed, hugged, and stimulated my sensitive tip in full range. Her incredibly strong floor muscles blew my mind, as she gripped me so tightly that she milked my cock hard each time I pulled out, only to ram back into her soft yielding body.

I growled, "You're also my babymaker."

Her eyes widened as her pussy locked down on me, and she screamed and keened my name in deep ecstasy as she was thrown over the edge into bliss. Her convulsing pussy felt far too good around my cock, milking me, pleasuring me, and she was my erotically wicked elven sex toy. She apparently also got off on the idea of having me knock her up, because I was fairly sure it was my statement that had thrown her into ecstasy.

I was so close to the edge, but I managed to hold on, deciding to cum on the next one. I didn't even have to use magic, just my will. I had plenty of stamina, seeing as I was having sex upwards of sixteen times a day, if in two very long sessions.

"You like that, being my fuck toy babymaker?"

She gasped, "Yes, do you mean it?"

"Yes, I want you pregnant, like the rest of my mates."

Well, save one, but Lysa couldn't have a child.

She said, in breathy gasps, "Then cum in me, fill me, and give me your child. My magic to prevent it has been removed."

Her eyes were wide with a wild excitement and joy that I'd never seen in them before, and she looked up at me with devotion, love, insane lust, and a deep begging craving for my life-giving seed. She was going to kill me with the insane pleasure she gave me, and her pussy worked me almost desperately, as she milked me harder.

"Cum for me," I demanded.

She gasped, then cried, "Cam!" as she exploded around me, far more powerfully than the first time, as her body bucked, strained, and trembled below me violently, her seductive and wild cries of pleasure and the way her body demanded and begged for my seed was too much.

I grunted, "Siora!" and the unstoppable tide of euphoric pleasure rose as I started to drown in the blissful ecstasy of unloading my seed into her nubile body. The world seemed to fade away, and all that existed was the two of us as we drowned together in ultimate pleasure. The look of lustful love, and wild devotion in her eyes, the scent of her along with the scents of our liquid completion, and the pleasure of our connected bodies, was my whole world in that moment.

When we came down, she melted against the bed with a loving sigh as she looked up into my eyes. I let her legs down gently, and I leaned down to kiss her softly.

She said softly, sweetly, "My mate, I am yours."

"I love you, Siora."

She grinned, "I love you too. Although, I'm not quite yours yet," she added with a wicked grin.

I smirked, and rolled off of her body, and pulled her close.

She sighed softly in contentment, "I suppose I can deal with being held by you for a while first, before you claim what's yours from my body," she said in a dreamy voice.

She felt far too good in my arms, for my libido to stay quiet for long. Not to mention her loving and naughty words.

"Do you think you'll really get pregnant, I thought it was hard for elves to get with child."

She nodded, "It is, but not when we're being claimed as a mate, and not when our partner is so... virile. It's why I'd bothered to have that spell on in the first place."

Oh, I twitched against her hard, and she grinned naughtily, then bit her lip sexily. She reached down between her legs, and gathered her liquid satisfaction, then wiped it between her vast cleavage, presumably for lubrication. Her tits really were the biggest I'd ever seen, and rounded and quite firm, not to mention soft, silky, and warm when they were wrapped around my cock.

She asked seductively and teasingly, "Don't you want to claim my naughty tits? They really need to feel your hard cock slide between them, the silky feel of you as you stimulate them."

I groaned, and she grinned impishly at the wild look in my eyes, as I straddled her stomach.

1...1011121314...16